RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another rant about my school and girls
OasisxPoisonxProdigy Offline
IT Geek

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
another rant about my school and girls

So very soon the WASC evaluation committee will come and tell us whether or not we will be accredidated, AKA able to go to college, and our administration being tards decides to do tardy sweeps for the WASC evaluation bull crap and started a few weeks ago with this retarded idea and the WASC bullshit starts a few weeks from now. These tardy sweeps are so unfair. I have to walk across campus for the first four periods. I walk more than the biggest block where I live for each run. Then the first time in my life I got caught in a tardy sweep.

What they do is waste your class time. First you stand around like fishes waiting for them to take you to the cafeterria for the searching. About five minutes long. Then they make you sit down and explain what is going to happen. One minute. and then seperate you based off of your gender. another minutes. What really pissed me off was that the moved people to where people of the same genitalia so if you identified yourself as a female, wore feminine clothing, went to the girl's side because you felt more secure there but you had a penis you get put with the guys. Really fucking pissed me off, I was people in the same genitalia because I hadn't came out of the closet to everyone at my school. I was furious.

Then they came and made you take things out of your backpack. One by one. 5 minutes wasted. The dean told me not to bring any knitting needles despite taking the thickest and dullest ones I had. So I guess I'll buy some wooden pencils. Then they wanded us with the metal detector wand. i was scared because I used safety pins to keep my packer in place and thought that it would set it off. But I was lucky that they don't place anything in that area. had to wait five more minutes so that they finished. Then walked to the dean's office. 2 minutes. waited in line for the tardy pass took 3 minutes. Now I have detention that I can't make up and wasted 16 minutes.

I WASTED 16 minutes of my class time for AP English, the hardest class at m school. The test for AP English is the hardest test. This class was supposed to help me improve my shitty grammar. Ask any of my friends they will tell you that I have horrible English. That class is about 56 minutes long, so I only had no more than 40 minutes left. Another kid in my class also got caught in the tardy sweep and we were talking about how it was pure bullshit.

Then in history class I was talking to one of my minecraft buddies and then my other friend shanked me with his pen and I yelped, like a normal person and some stupid girl was like move over there. I'm like that's not my fucking fault. I'm a normal person I scream when I get attacked especially around my neck. She's no now go over there. I was so tempted to say, how about I stabb you in the eye with this pencil, you better not scream or else you're going over there, but I didn't because I'm not stooping to the stupid bitch's level.

My boyfriend and I think that all girls are stupid. So if think that I'm ignorant then go hang out with them, one of my bros got blue balls from his girlfriend and then his girlfriend kicked his nuts. Not cool. Then when he tickled her, she had a hard time breathing and he became the bad guy. Fucking girls, tickling usually doesn't make you stop breathing, but kicking someone nut's especially when it's blue balls always hurts. I don't need them to know.
03-11-2012 05:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
batboy138 Offline
MASTA SLAPA

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
RE: another rant about my school and girls

What're blue balls?

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'." Yeah, but there is a "me" in "Team" spelled backwards!
03-11-2012 12:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sapphire Flames Offline
Pariah

Given 9 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

It's basically when you get aroused but don't release, the blood pools around your man sausage and become less oxygenated, which makes it hurt. A lot.

"All Animals are equal, But some are more equal than others."
03-11-2012 02:26 PM
M3116 Offline
I and I

Given 5 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

Tardy sweeps. I know all about those. Brickwall Can I just start by saying I'm sorry? Because they suck at my school, and we don't even have any of those ghetto pervasive searches going on.
It doesn't even make sense. What, because you arrive after the bell rings you are suddenly such a great threat that you need to be searched when you wouldn't have been, anyway? I would drop dead if they did anything near that to me. I really would.
In fact, what I would do, I would look into the circumstances of the "tardy sweep"(God, what a stupid name, God, makes me want to die just typing it) and call my school accommodations attorney about prosecuting them.(If you have one) Because unless I'm mistaken, they can't fucking do that.

Hug I'm sorry.

But yeah, the kids, or the girls, or whatever, just sound annoying so you should try to just not talk to them and all.

What state do you go to school, by the way? It sounds exactly like my school.
03-12-2012 04:48 AM
IT Geek

California, The want to get high and abuse children's rights state. I don't really talk to anyone, as pretty much everyone at my school is annoying. I hang out with the teachers because they are way more fun than the students who get into so much drama. I do think it's illegal but I can't say shit or else I get a write up in my record that I was defiant and then colleges won't accept me.
03-12-2012 03:39 PM
M3116 Offline
I and I

Dang, what city are you from if you don't mind?
03-12-2012 03:45 PM
IT Geek

(03-12-2012 03:45 PM)M3116 Wrote:  Dang, what city are you from if you don't mind?

Los Angeles
03-13-2012 11:03 AM
Darksoul Offline
Invisible Warrior

Omg same shit happen at my school.
03-13-2012 11:31 AM
IT Geek

Total waste of time, I know have detention which is hard to make because it's afterschool and I usually have band, and the only days I don't have band I visit my boyfriend. Totally a school move to keep me away from something that makes me happy. People wonder why more and more people do drugs and don't eat healthy. The only way you can cope with school bullshit, and I can't get homeschooled because both of my parents work and deal with my autistic older sister.
03-13-2012 01:30 PM
M3116 Offline
I and I

Oh never mind
03-13-2012 03:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Long-Ass Rant About My School Sadly_Not 0 1,392 02-28-2017 01:54 PM
Last Post: Sadly_Not
  A Long Rant About School JakeAE86 1 1,718 03-16-2016 06:22 PM
Last Post: James Comey
  EmperorLemon's School-Related Rant Ky 0 1,746 08-28-2015 12:18 PM
Last Post: Ky
  School is driving me crazy! A little rant, ya know? kokoroki 9 7,498 11-05-2013 04:46 PM
Last Post: brainiac3397
  Parents are ugh (rant, not school related) Lieutenant 9 3,903 02-24-2013 02:42 AM
Last Post: Ky
  School fucking sucks rant and all around faggotry coffee 7 4,749 02-15-2013 10:09 AM
Last Post: brainiac3397
  Yet Another School Rant (By Me) Electronagon 2 2,178 03-11-2012 01:54 AM
Last Post: Dirtbikemike
  School Rant NightThoughts 4 2,346 01-26-2012 07:29 AM
Last Post: NightThoughts
  School starts in three hours and I'm still awake / ACT prep rant Sharpie 27 7,842 01-05-2012 09:55 AM
Last Post: LOON_ATTIC
  My rant about school in general Sharpie 8 18,783 12-13-2011 11:50 AM
Last Post: Sharpie