RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedophilia isn't wrong as long as it's consensual
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)
RE: Pedophilia isn't wrong as long as it's consensual

the real problem is how can someone just leave baby in the woods and2die
03-09-2012 07:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M3116 Offline
I and I

Given 5 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

Meh, and you may have a point there. Well, with the war on drugs, certainly.
IMO, though, 4-3 and under is pretty much always off-limits. The majority just aren't cut out to consent to something they may really not want. I mean, you could be explaining something to them for the longest and time and they still won't seem to understand. They're pretty visual learners around that age, and I couldn't see any little kid consenting to something like that and really meaning it.
HOWEVER, I do have to concede that if you're talking about an eleven, twelve, thirteen year old, even like an eight year old in some cases, that's a completely different situation--preteens especially.
If anything's to be done, first thing is to lower the age of consent, I mean that's ridiculous(I know pedophiles aren't attracted to teenagers)
03-09-2012 07:59 AM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

(03-09-2012 07:29 AM)M3116 Wrote:  YES, but what I'm saying is this is what would happen if laws supporting that were implemented. Now see what I mean?

And no, I'm not judging you or anyone else based on if they are or are not a pedophile. I'm only saying even if SOMETIMES it is consensual, it should not in my mind be legal. Okay. I have made my point. Garsh.

Huwhat?

Forced sex and sex slavery will always be illegal and always be socially condemned, for the most part.

Consensual activity should not be illegal because of the bad some people do. Otherwise all sex would be illegal.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
03-09-2012 08:00 AM
M3116 Offline
I and I

^ This is where I disagree.

I AM GOING TO GET OFF TOPIC TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Two scenarios, if you have an average joe who wants to screw a kid, then a high ranking, possibly government official who has the fetish. I'm going to be honest, in the BIG picture, if this guy is on his own, the former is a small threat.

HOWEVER--and yes, I will accept the idea this is partially because pedophilia is taboo--if you have anyone of prominence who wants children prostitutes, that's bad news. I need two hands to count how many times it has happened that regular kids have been abducted to serve as a high profile sex slave for our own government(which by that, I don't mean their conditions are going to be any better, but they are going to sell for some big bucks)

So in the end, in my brain, it's like this. And most of the time, I HATE laws set up this way, but this is one exception where it's overwhelmed. A law may not stand to prevent one hypothetical, harmless situation but to make sure the many reasonably forseeable cases of abuse do not happen. If you can get a kid to say they consent, REALIZING this is the political and not the moral part, you can't do anything about the conditions of children in the sex trade. Okay, so realize most minors who have been forced to become prostitutes refuse to report or turn in their owners. This in my mind, creates a problem that will be difficult to ever work around.
03-09-2012 08:11 AM
Fanatic

You have been getting insanely biased info. I hate the government as much as the next guy but, "OMG kids are being abducted as fuck toys for members of our own gubment!!!1111!!!" Is bullshit.

The laws do not stop abuse. They don't. At all. They promote abuse if anything. The sexuality of pedophilia has existed for as long as primates have existed, this includes all of human existence. It is not like murder which can be avoided because it is not an innate desire like sexuality.

Live until you die
03-09-2012 09:01 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

shishiponj I think we have more in common than I thought

No, this is Patrick.
03-09-2012 09:08 AM
Fanatic

Stadium check this out. The government censoring scientific studies because they don't like the conclusions:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?...L&summ2=m&

Live until you die
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2012 05:46 AM by UnschoolShqiponjë.)
03-11-2012 05:44 AM
M3116 Offline
I and I

Shiponje I would have a conversation with you, and Stadium, debating the effectiveness of these kinds of laws, but when you undermine the prominence of these events, and most of all criticize its sources you find government based, I am chronically disturbed, even taking into account the whole under the radar operation of it. This is a serious phenomena that overlaps into a significant portion of child abductions in general and the half of it is most of us don't know about it. I'd like to elaborate but unfortunately I can't without getting off topic, even LISTING cases would merge into a different topic as some are still labelled as private crimes. Of all the 'sources,' the biggest one has almost lost their life in trying to investigate and currently continues to famously investigate with much courage. If you didn't know, please don't even try to so harshly criticize the entire basis of the thing(and yes I realize that paranoid crap they show you on Dateline and most conspiracy theories in general are B.S.) but this-is-getting-off-topic-and-I-can't-argue-about-that-in-this-thread-bye.
03-11-2012 06:02 AM
Sapphire Flames Offline
Pariah

Given 9 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

My fucking word this whole thread.

"All Animals are equal, But some are more equal than others."
03-11-2012 07:05 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

(03-11-2012 05:44 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Stadium check this out. The government censoring scientific studies because they don't like the conclusions:

Interesting find unschool.
Much thanks for the read.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
03-11-2012 07:54 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

(03-11-2012 05:44 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Stadium check this out. The government censoring scientific studies because they don't like the conclusions:

My computer has a virus (or I have really shitty internet) and I can't access certain sites. That was one of them. Could you copy and paste?

No, this is Patrick.
03-11-2012 08:02 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

Quote:H.CON.RES.107
Latest Title: Expressing the sense of Congress rejecting the conclusions of a recent article published by the American Psychological Association that suggests that sexual relationships between adults and children might be positive for children.
Sponsor: Rep Salmon, Matt [AZ-1] (introduced 5/12/1999) Cosponsors (47)
Latest Major Action: 7/30/1999 Passed/agreed to in Senate. Status: Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
Latest Action: 8/2/1999 Message on Senate action sent to the House.
Jump to: Summary, Major Actions, All Actions, Titles, Cosponsors, Committees, Related Bill Details, Amendments
SUMMARY AS OF:
7/12/1999--Passed House amended. (There is 1 other summary)

Expresses the sense of Congress that it: (1) rejects and condemns suggestions in a recently published article in the Psychological Bulletin that sexual relationships between adults and "willing" children are less harmful than believed and might be positive for "willing" children; (2) vigorously opposes any public policy or legislative attempts to normalize adult-child sex or to lower the age of consent; (3) urges the President to likewise reject and condemn any suggestion that sexual relations between children and adults are anything but abusive, destructive, exploitive, reprehensible, and punishable by law; and (4) encourages competent investigations to continue to research the effects of child sexual abuse using the best methodology, so that the public and public policymakers may act upon accurate information.
MAJOR ACTIONS:

5/12/1999 Introduced in House
7/12/1999 Passed/agreed to in House: On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 355 - 0, 13 Present (Roll no. 278).
7/30/1999 Senate Committee on HELP discharged by Unanimous Consent.
7/30/1999 Passed/agreed to in Senate: Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
ALL ACTIONS: (Floor Actions/Congressional Record Page References)

5/12/1999:
Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.

6/4/1999:
Referred to the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Youth and Families.

7/12/1999 2:17pm:
Mr. Salmon moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5341-5342, H5348)
DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 107.
7/12/1999 2:25pm:
At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
7/12/1999 6:33pm:
Considered as unfinished business.
7/12/1999 6:40pm:
On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 355 - 0, 13 Present (Roll no. 278).
Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
7/13/1999:
Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on HELP.
7/30/1999:
Senate Committee on HELP discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S9956)
7/30/1999:
Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
8/2/1999:
Message on Senate action sent to the House.

TITLE(S): (italics indicate a title for a portion of a bill)

OFFICIAL TITLE AS INTRODUCED:
Expressing the sense of Congress rejecting the conclusions of a recent article published by the American Psychological Association that suggests that sexual relationships between adults and children might be positive for children.

COSPONSORS(47), ALPHABETICAL [followed by Cosponsors withdrawn]: (Sort: by date)

Rep Aderholt, Robert B. [AL-4] - 5/25/1999
Rep Archer, Bill [TX-7] - 5/18/1999
Rep Armey, Richard K. [TX-26] - 5/20/1999
Rep Bachus, Spencer [AL-6] - 7/12/1999
Rep Ballenger, Cass [NC-10] - 5/19/1999
Rep Barrett, Bill [NE-3] - 5/25/1999
Rep Bliley, Tom [VA-7] - 5/18/1999
Rep Brady, Kevin [TX-8] - 6/7/1999
Rep Burton, Dan [IN-6] - 5/19/1999
Rep Combest, Larry [TX-19] - 6/9/1999
Rep Crane, Philip M. [IL-8] - 6/7/1999
Rep Cubin, Barbara [WY] - 6/7/1999
Rep Cunningham, Randy (Duke) [CA-51] - 6/7/1999
Rep DeLay, Tom [TX-22] - 5/12/1999
Rep DeMint, Jim [SC-4] - 5/18/1999
Rep Doolittle, John T. [CA-4] - 6/7/1999
Rep Fletcher, Ernie [KY-6] - 6/9/1999
Rep Foley, Mark [FL-16] - 6/7/1999
Rep Forbes, Michael P. [NY-1] - 5/18/1999
Rep Gibbons, Jim [NV-2] - 6/7/1999
Rep Green, Mark [WI-8] - 5/19/1999
Rep Gutknecht, Gil [MN-1] - 5/25/1999
Rep Hansen, James V. [UT-1] - 5/19/1999
Rep Hilleary, Van [TN-4] - 5/18/1999
Rep Hoekstra, Peter [MI-2] - 5/25/1999
Rep Hostettler, John N. [IN-8] - 5/18/1999
Rep Jones, Walter B., Jr. [NC-3] - 6/7/1999
Rep Latham, Tom [IA-5] - 5/25/1999
Rep Manzullo, Donald A. [IL-16] - 5/26/1999
Rep McKeon, Howard P. "Buck" [CA-25] - 5/24/1999
Rep Miller, Gary [CA-41] - 5/25/1999
Rep Myrick, Sue Wilkins [NC-9] - 5/24/1999
Rep Ney, Robert W. [OH-18] - 6/7/1999
Rep Norwood, Charles W. [GA-10] - 6/22/1999
Rep Pitts, Joseph R. [PA-16] - 5/12/1999
Rep Pombo, Richard W. [CA-11] - 5/18/1999
Rep Riley, Bob [AL-3] - 5/18/1999
Rep Roukema, Marge [NJ-5] - 5/19/1999
Rep Ryan, Paul [WI-1] - 6/7/1999
Rep Schaffer, Bob [CO-4] - 5/24/1999
Rep Sensenbrenner, James, Jr. [WI-9] - 6/7/1999
Rep Sessions, Pete [TX-5] - 6/7/1999
Rep Smith, Christopher H. [NJ-4] - 5/18/1999
Rep Souder, Mark E. [IN-4] - 6/10/1999
Rep Watts, J. C., Jr. [OK-4] - 5/18/1999
Rep Weldon, Curt [PA-7] - 7/12/1999
Rep Weldon, Dave [FL-15] - 5/12/1999
COMMITTEE(S):

Committee/Subcommittee: Activity:
House Education and the Workforce Referral
Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Youth and Families Referral
Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Referral, Discharged

RELATED BILL DETAILS:

***NONE***

AMENDMENT(S):

***NONE***

Previously known as Derchin.
03-11-2012 08:05 AM
Fanatic

(03-11-2012 07:54 AM)HeartofShadows Wrote:  

Interesting find unschool.
Much thanks for the read.

They start by attacking people that society generally doesn't like. Then they move onto... well everyone else. Now with NDAA, SOPA, Shutting down of MegaUpload, Anti-Protesting Bills, etc.... the pedos are sitting there saying, "we told you so."

Ironic ain't it?

Live until you die
03-11-2012 02:37 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

(03-11-2012 02:37 PM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  They start by attacking people that society generally doesn't like. Then they move onto... well everyone else. Now with NDAA, SOPA, Shutting down of MegaUpload, Anti-Protesting Bills, etc.... the pedos are sitting there saying, "we told you so."

Ironic ain't it?

Republican, democrat hell none of that shit matters.
Lets just make the common men hate, vilify and destroy each other while we barely have to lift a finger while they pass our laws for us or let them pass by to prove they are good citizens. Pedophilla is just another boogyman like the war on drugs and terrorism to distract or scare people. funny thing is people are starting to figure out the terrorism thing is bs though they are still stuck on the other two.

Funny thing is I was reading an article a bit related to this subject that tells of a madam who was running a prostitution ring full of minors and even kids and Her “black book” included powerful politicians, top-law enforcement, influential lawyers, bankers, entertainment execs and Fortune 500 businessmen, as well as several ultra wealthy European clients.

The bs fear monger laws don't apply to the elite and authority figures as usual.
The madam will end up dead by *suicide*, the evidence will vanish and this will fade away.
Maybe her kids will join her in a family suicide.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/03/07/jailed...l-clients/

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
03-11-2012 05:46 PM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Fucked up world we live in, and thanks for the read unschool, one of the more interesting things I've read lately.

No, this is Patrick.
03-11-2012 06:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Click here to help stop pedophilia True Strasserist 27 5,905 09-21-2009 04:19 PM
Last Post: Elfy