RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOOBS GALORE!
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

Given 9 thank(s) in 9 post(s)
BOOBS GALORE!

Now that I have your attention, welcome to God's Gift's Blog
 To start off, a week ago on Thursday my mom and dad were fighting and the cops got called. (See http://forums.school-survival.net/showth...?tid=24410) Then, this Wednesday, our house got a letter from the police department saying they have a reason to believe that my dad is abusive and neglective to me and my brother. They were gonna send a lady on Friday (yesterday) to investigate our house and ask me and my brother some questions. The lady got snow at her house, so its rescheduled to Monday.
 Btw, dad isn't abusive OR neglective.

EDIT: My mom's babysitting my cousins Monday so now the lady's coming Tuesday.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2012 10:42 AM by The.)
02-11-2012 11:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

RE: BOOBS GALORE!

My dad bought me an air mattress yesterday. The problem was, my couch, desk, and night stand have taken up all the space. So he starts rearranging everything and throwing all my shit in the hallway. He then went to walmart to buy sheets for the mattress and the like.
 "You see all this shit in the hallway?" he asks me. "Put it in your room ONLY if it has a specific place to be kept in. I want this room to look like it was in a magazine."
 That last sentence bummed me out. Having a messy room was the one thing I used to remind myself that I wasn't a complete conformist to our piece of shit society. I could just make it messy again, but knowing my dad, he's gonna be watching the room like a hawk.
 I need something, ANYTHING to remind myself that Im not a conformist. Smoking weed doesn't do it for me since everyone does it these days. Maybe ill keep a small part, like my closet, messy. Or maybe ill find something outside of my room to remind me, anything I can come home from school, look at, and be able to say to myself that I'm not their slave.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2012 12:57 AM by The.)
02-13-2012 12:55 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

Lady's supposed to come today *bites nails nervously*
 As a reward for those who read my blog, I present to you THIS!

EDIT:My dad went to school today, so now the lady's coming Friday.

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2012 10:43 AM by The.)
02-14-2012 08:44 PM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

I got my haircut two days ago. I keep it at a buzzcut so I don't have to do anything in the morning with it. I was having to brush it behind my ears and shit so I cut it.
 My brother, for the first time, decides to get it short like I do. My moms only halfway done with it, and the bitch that is my brother sees himself in the mirror and gets pissed. He ran into his room and slammed the door, and my mom WASNT EVEN DONE!
 My mom tries to finish it the next day, but Bitch says he doesn't want it from her after last time and tells her that her always fighting is a logical reason for him not to want a haircut. My dad comes home, gets pissed, and takes my brother for a car ride.
 "You don't want a haircut from your mother?" He says to Bitch. "Fine, ill get you one somewhere else, but you gotta apologize for talking to her like that."
 He stays in his room for an hour after they get home then comes downstairs to tell them that he doesn't want to live with us anymore.
 "Then go," said my dad. Silence. Bitch sobs, dad lectures, I lol.

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2012 10:56 AM by The.)
02-15-2012 10:55 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

This Friday, the lady FINALLY came to my house to find out if my dad was abusive. The only real question she asked me was, "Are you afraid to live here?" in which I replied, "No."
 Some other shit happened since I last updated that I forget at the moment, but I'll remember later.

02-20-2012 11:25 AM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

BOOBS!
Oh. Just another blog.
/leaves

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
02-20-2012 04:40 PM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

(02-20-2012 04:40 PM)Efs Wrote:  BOOBS!
Oh. Just another blog.
/leaves
Thats the whole idea.

02-20-2012 11:44 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

yknow maybe if you actually had stuff worth posting about then people would stay past the OHWAIT there are no beeg american teeties here stage
02-20-2012 11:48 PM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

yknow maybe if you died id be happy

02-20-2012 11:50 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

wait a sec r u trying 2 rustle my jimmies
02-20-2012 11:55 PM
OasisxPoisonxProdigy Offline
IT Geek

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

lol, reminds me of one time my sister wanted me to like complain about mom and dad or some stupid shit so that she could live for free in a place she could do the fuck she wants (she has autistism and makes all of my autistic friends look bad). And then I was lolnope, if there is anyone I will report it would be you. YOU EAT ALL OF MY GODAMN FOOD AND I END UP CLEANING UP AFTER YOU. YOU ACT LIKE A BABY AND STILL HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN I DO. YOU FUCKING PIG YOU ATE MY VALENTINES DAY CAKE THAT MY BF MADE FOR ME NOT YOU, YOU FUCKING PIG.
My parents haven't really done anything to piss me off, the closest thing is to pisssing me off is not yelling at her for eating my food god damnit. My parents need to buy more food. I guess it's because I probably won't drop out of college and I will probably get into a good one, which would make them happy, because my sister lives off of SSI funds, has no job nor does she try to be a responsible person.
02-21-2012 04:07 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

Its tough having an autistic sinking and there's some things I cant blame them for, but parents of autistic kids spoil the shit out of then just so they don't have to deal with their temper tantrums. Autistics think they're the boss and irresponsible parents (AKA parents) give them a good reason to believe that
 My brother is the only pussy in my entire family, and thats especially bad cuz my family's full of street fighters, alcoholics, druggies and one mob boss. (I'm closely related to Howie Winter, former boss of the Winter Hill Gang) In a family of badasses I have a pussy of a brother. He's 15 and I'm 13 and I can kick his ass without trying, and he cant kick my ass WHILE trying! He's never gotten any punishment, never told to do anything by my parents, and simply never got what was coming to him. As a result, he's a pussy.

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2012 11:25 AM by The.)
02-21-2012 10:44 AM