RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Blog Thread (actually religious debate)
Mælstrom Offline
GIVE ME LEEBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEATH

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
[split] Blog Thread (actually religious debate)

Inb4 religious debate.

If you're reading this, I killed myself.
01-25-2012 07:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)
RE: Blog Thread

(01-25-2012 07:49 AM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Inb4 religious debate.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
01-25-2012 07:52 AM
RammsteinFearFactory Offline
Celery Addict's metalhead friend

Given 33 thank(s) in 28 post(s)

(01-25-2012 07:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  
01-25-2012 07:53 AM
NightThoughts Offline
Night changes the way you think.

Given 12 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

In normal talk so I can understand? If you want a religious debate I think that I am up for it.

I'd put a pithy quote here, but I'd rather speak for myself.

Superpowers aren't just flying and lifting several tons. Whatever you're good at, that's your superpower. Learn to deal with it.
01-26-2012 06:45 AM
NightThoughts Offline

Or maybe not?

Superpowers aren't just flying and lifting several tons. Whatever you're good at, that's your superpower. Learn to deal with it.
01-26-2012 06:47 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

I'm up for a religious debate. THERE IS NO GOD.
Insert rebuttal below. Smile

No, this is Patrick.
01-26-2012 07:33 AM
NightThoughts Offline

Explain how everything became the way it is. As in, where did all the matter that supposedly came together and evolved into life come from? Why would a caterpillar dissolve its very being when there's no sure way to predict that it will be arranged into a butterfly during metamorphosis? There's no way that that little trick came about by random chance and natural selection. Imagine millions of years ago when peacocks (the males) didn't have their long tail as a result of "evolution" yet. If one randomly got that tail it would be killed swiftly by predators and wouldn't survive to pass its genes on. Also the fact that the Bible is the most historically proven book in the world. One man, a science student, left atheism because he studied the Bible and couldn't find any contradictions. He is: A devout atheist until his early twenties, Clayton was part of the same organized atheist group that made Madeline Murray O'Hair famous. He decided to write a book called All the Stupidity of the Bible, but instead found himself slowly becoming convinced about Christianity. Today, he travels the U.S. giving some 40 lectures per year on the subject "Does God Exist?" He is a teacher and geologist by profession. He holds a B.S. degree from Indiana University in education with a concentration in physics and mathematics. He holds a M.S. degree from Indiana University in education with a concentration in chemistry and psychometry. He also holds a M.S. degree from the University of Notre Dame in geology and earth science. His most recent honors include: Distinguished Physics Teacher for the State of Indiana--1985 by the American Association of Physics Teachers; S.T.A.R Instructor for Indiana Department of Public Instruction--1990; South Bend Community School Corporation High School Teacher of the Year and School Corporation Teacher of the Year--1991.

Copied that bit from his website. Also, a famous British scientist named Lord Kelvin said, "If you study science deep enough and long enough, it will force you to believe in God." And no, the Bible does not promote genocide in the Old Testament, it was following the Middle Eastern style of using sweeping language and expecting that fines be payed in place of life. Hammurabi's Code did the same thing, but not even my Social Studies teacher last year criticized that.

01-26-2012 07:50 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

(01-26-2012 07:50 AM)NightThoughts Wrote:  Explain how everything became the way it is. As in, where did all the matter that supposedly came together and evolved into life come from? Why would a caterpillar dissolve its very being when there's no sure way to predict that it will be arranged into a butterfly during metamorphosis? There's no way that that little trick came about by random chance and natural selection. Imagine millions of years ago when peacocks (the males) didn't have their long tail as a result of "evolution" yet. If one randomly got that tail it would be killed swiftly by predators and wouldn't survive to pass its genes on. Also the fact that the Bible is the most historically proven book in the world. One man, a science student, left atheism because he studied the Bible and couldn't find any contradictions. He is: A devout atheist until his early twenties, Clayton was part of the same organized atheist group that made Madeline Murray O'Hair famous. He decided to write a book called All the Stupidity of the Bible, but instead found himself slowly becoming convinced about Christianity. Today, he travels the U.S. giving some 40 lectures per year on the subject "Does God Exist?" He is a teacher and geologist by profession. He holds a B.S. degree from Indiana University in education with a concentration in physics and mathematics. He holds a M.S. degree from Indiana University in education with a concentration in chemistry and psychometry. He also holds a M.S. degree from the University of Notre Dame in geology and earth science. His most recent honors include: Distinguished Physics Teacher for the State of Indiana--1985 by the American Association of Physics Teachers; S.T.A.R Instructor for Indiana Department of Public Instruction--1990; South Bend Community School Corporation High School Teacher of the Year and School Corporation Teacher of the Year--1991.

Copied that bit from his website. Also, a famous British scientist named Lord Kelvin said, "If you study science deep enough and long enough, it will force you to believe in God." And no, the Bible does not promote genocide in the Old Testament, it was following the Middle Eastern style of using sweeping language and expecting that fines be payed in place of life. Hammurabi's Code did the same thing, but not even my Social Studies teacher last year criticized that.

Your first question: I don't know how life came to be here. I don't know what our purpose is, and I have no idea where the matter and whatnot came from. However, I also don't attribute it to a fairy in the sky who's whole religion is just a copy of other religions that were already out there.

Yes, there are many ways that that trick came by due to natural selection and evolution. The fact that we are even here is a miracle, but not really when you consider how big the universe is. That brings me to another point, why would there be a god who made us in his image when there is the rest of the universe (and what's beyond that) out there? The universe is huge, we're just specks of dust on a cosmic scale. I don't see why an all powerful being would waste his time with us when he has an enormous universe to work with.

As for the guy who couldn't find any contradictions in the bible...there are many, many contradictions. I'm not even going to argue this because it would be a waste of my time. Google bible contradictions.

And a question for you: Why not pick one of the other hundreds (or thousands I don't know) of religions out there? What's so special about Christianity? Most likely you were raised to believe in it, like so many Christians are.

No, this is Patrick.
01-26-2012 08:03 AM
NightThoughts Offline

In order of arguments:
Fairy in the sky? Really? It's not a copy of other religions, there's notable differences and it didn't begin polytheistic for one thing and while there was folk religion introduced wrongly in less modern times, which has been expunged, it has stayed strictly monotheistic. Assuming that the Bible is being followed. We also have a Savior, Holy Spirit, and other differences from Judaism which sets Christianity apart from other religions.

Do explain how that trick came by natural selection. Because I have a link here that you should follow or you won't get it. http://www.darwinthenandnow.com/2010/08/...nightmare/ or if that doesn't show up as a link please just copy and paste into your browser.

Why did God create us? To bring glory to him and to recognize him as God. To bring pleasure. Look up the quotes in the actual Bible. And do you think that the lives of everyone you know and love (or don't love), and your own life, and everyone else's are worthless? A waste of time?

Point out to me some contradictions. Because. you know, there are Christians whose job it is to explain Christianity to skeptics. They're called apologists and the Christian Research Journal feature some very notable ones.

Why not pick another religion? Because I've read the works of apologists (no, they do not apologize for supposed mistakes) and it fits together. What's so special? It isn't edited (supposed editing is alleged by other religions like Islam and Mormonism, and there's the matter of clarifying translation from Ancient Greek) and has withstood the test of time. And yes, I was and am being raised to believe but I do believe it of my own free will.

And if you think my arguments aren't clear enough and I don't know enough about your various points of view, I'm halfway through 7th grade and still 12. That would be why.

01-26-2012 08:26 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

I was going to say the same thing (the last thing you said) in my last post but I decided against it. It would make me sound unprofessional lol. But yeah if you think my arguments aren't clear enough it's because I do too many drugs and my mind is cloudy all the time.
In order of your arguments: (This is fun btw)
http://horizonsmagazine.com/blog/?p=11743

I have no idea how that came about by natural selection. I'm not an expert on these things, but I will take the word of trusted scientists over a 2000 year old book any day.

I think that's ridiculous. Why would an all powerful being waste his time with us just so we can glorify him? If he made us in his image, he is a pretty fucked up god indeed. What kind of loving god sends you to hell for eternity for picking the wrong religion? And yes I do think all of our lives are just pointless wastes of time. Thinking that we are here for a purpose is a delusion...many people would go insane if they thought death was just eternal nothingness and that life had no meaning.

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/j...tions.html I didn't even read it but google is a powerful tool indeed.

If you were raised to believe in it, I don't think you can say it's your own free will. Your parents probably raised you to believe in Santa too, and you believed that until they told you otherwise. I think God is just like Santa except everyone forgets to tell you it's just a fairy tale made up to scare people into submission and/or make you think your life is important and that death isn't really what it is.

No, this is Patrick.
01-26-2012 08:38 AM
Mælstrom Offline
GIVE ME LEEBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEATH

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

GOOD, ALL IS GOING AS ACCORDING TO PLAN! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

If you're reading this, I killed myself.
01-26-2012 09:34 AM
NightThoughts Offline

My parents never lied to me about Santa. And yes I can say that, I chose to believe it and not just go to church because my parents make me.

I'll take the word of a historically proven book, examined by Christian scientists, over a bunch of scientists who can't accept that they are wrong.

And the article's on how December 25 is celebrated as the birth of Christ and the many names of their deities. So what? The Christian church picked a holiday that they knew people would be celebrating. Probably made things easier. And so what if many culture had/have deities with characteristics that are similar. All religions are descended from Christianity when it was first given to man. Also shows that we as a race value the same characteristics in general.

Wow. Didn't even read the supposed evidence. Did I mention that the author apparently doesn't realize that the English language that they are writing in often doesn't mean what it says? It's called literary terms. Also, I am taking Latin and we have to use context as well to figure out what was meant. How stupid was that author? I am explaining the problems that they found with the Bible's interpretation. Transcription error? It happens. I myself have written down the wrong thing when I meant the right thing. Plus, it's kinda been around for thousands of years. A lot of more recent documents have many more errors than the Bible is claimed to have. If something is a miracle that happens, than obviously it is stated as fact. Does the author know God? No, as no one does. Thus God does move in mysterious ways. Finally, if you ask one person about an event, and subsequently ask another person who was also there, they are likely going to say different things because of their own experience or way of telling the story. Contradictions? Try authors showing different aspects and writing according to their own style, of things they want to show, thus rounding out the story. Of course, reading the actual article would help.

And how can you function on here when being drugged? Seems clear enough to me, though at least you can admit to doing too many drugs.

My very last statement (you may have missed it) should be read again, as I wasn't referring to you.

01-26-2012 09:41 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

Given 9 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

People worship a God to figure out things they dont understand. For example, before we knew the sun was a big ball of gas in space, we worshipped a sun God. Same thing for lightning gods and any other type of God you can think of. Now that we know what the sun is and what lightning is, no one worships those gods anymore. Currently, we don't understand how the universe was created. So what's our answer to that question? A God of course! We worship a God to explain the universe just like we worshipped gods for the sun and lightning. No one actually thought that the sun could possibly be a ball of gas nor did they think that lightning was an electrical discharge. We will eventually find a scientific explanation for the creation of the universe but until we do, you can keep worshipping your god

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
01-26-2012 09:48 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Err...I didn't miss it, you were saying if your arguments weren't clear, that was why, and I said the same just for a different reason, right?

Ok you are clearly better at this than I am...I will give you that.
BUT: Do you believe the world is 6000 years old? It says that in the bible, no? Do you believe in dinosaurs? Evolution?

Lol how is it a historically proven book? No one has proven there is a sky daddy up there, or that Jesus was really the son of him, rather than say, some crazy guy that was clearly insane. If someone today claimed to be the son of god they would be laughed at to no extent.

All religions are extended from Christianity when it was first given to man? No. No, just no. Have you ever heard of paganism, or the thousands of native religions all over the world? Christianity was definitely not the first religion.

I'm particularly interested in your reply to my questions about evolution and dinosaurs and such.

I'm not drugged, I'm sober right now...browsing SS whilst stoned is probably the most enjoyable thing in the world though. When I'm stoned you're all not just people, it's...more. It's like I have an intimate (not sexual lol) relationship with you all. People who aren't brainwashed by society...it just extends further than usual when I'm high, I love you all Smile
And I wouldn't say I do too many drugs, I just do them every chance I get. School will do that to a person (well, me)

And honestly I'm not an expert on religion I just find the idea of someone watching over us and being everywhere at once completely ridiculous. And if he made us in his image, well he must be one greedy messed up motherfucker.

Also, do you support George Bush? The Iraq War? Just things I need to know.

No, this is Patrick.
01-26-2012 10:03 AM
NightThoughts Offline

Okay thanks for the clarification. Historically proven as in, the places are real and the people are verified. Probably people don't say that they are the Son of God because they either already know that he came or they don't want to be thought of a psycho. I believe in dinosaurs, don't know how old the Bible says the world is (not THAT intelligent), and don't believe in evolution because the Bible states otherwise and evolution has flaws. Major ones. Seeing as paleontologists have found dinosaur fossils, yes, I do believe in dinosaurs. How stupid do you think I am?

The first men would have been given the word, but because people inherently don't want to believe the Bible and that they are sinners, naturally they decided to worship what was around them or create other religions. But they did keep some aspects.

I apologize if I read your message about doing drugs wrong, I may have misquoted you or something similar.

Why do you find omnipotence and omniscience (the states of being all-powerful and all-knowing) to be ridiculous? And why do you say that God must me messed up and greedy for making us in His image>

I do not support absolutely everything that George Bush (the second one) has done. I do support the policy that he had on stem cell research however. I can't speak for much about him as I was a little young at the time and have hazy memories of his term(s) in office. The Iraq War is a tricky and touchy subject. I think that it could have been fought better. The civilians should have been taken into account more, but at the same time the terrorists needed to be fought against and Iran shouldn't have been making nuclear/biological weapons. As a woman I think that the Taliban definitely needed to be fought; girls should be able to learn.

01-26-2012 10:54 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

Given 9 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

Respond to me, nightthoughts! I want to join the debate!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2012 10:58 AM by The.)
01-26-2012 10:58 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

This isn't really a blog thread anymore, is it? Giggle
I can split the debate to a seperate thread if you like?

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
01-26-2012 11:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

(01-26-2012 10:54 AM)NightThoughts Wrote:  Okay thanks for the clarification. Historically proven as in, the places are real and the people are verified. Probably people don't say that they are the Son of God because they either already know that he came or they don't want to be thought of a psycho. I believe in dinosaurs, don't know how old the Bible says the world is (not THAT intelligent), and don't believe in evolution because the Bible states otherwise and evolution has flaws. Major ones. Seeing as paleontologists have found dinosaur fossils, yes, I do believe in dinosaurs. How stupid do you think I am?

The first men would have been given the word, but because people inherently don't want to believe the Bible and that they are sinners, naturally they decided to worship what was around them or create other religions. But they did keep some aspects.

I apologize if I read your message about doing drugs wrong, I may have misquoted you or something similar.

Why do you find omnipotence and omniscience (the states of being all-powerful and all-knowing) to be ridiculous? And why do you say that God must me messed up and greedy for making us in His image>

I do not support absolutely everything that George Bush (the second one) has done. I do support the policy that he had on stem cell research however. I can't speak for much about him as I was a little young at the time and have hazy memories of his term(s) in office. The Iraq War is a tricky and touchy subject. I think that it could have been fought better. The civilians should have been taken into account more, but at the same time the terrorists needed to be fought against and Iran shouldn't have been making nuclear/biological weapons. As a woman I think that the Taliban definitely needed to be fought; girls should be able to learn.

I could write a book with real historical places and facts too, and add in some things about a flying spaghetti monster in the sky. It doesn't mean the second part is true.

You seriously don't believe in evolution? Seriously?? You realize it's pretty much proven, right? Unlike your god. The bible has major flaws in it too. (Let's all stone homosexuals, and kids who don't obey their parents, etc)

Not all christians believe in dinosaurs.

Soo...am I a sinner because I don't believe in God? More mind control IMO

Have you ever seen people? They are incredibly messed up, greedy, and just evil. If we were made in God's image, why are we like that?

And I just find it ridiculous...it's just an inherent belief I have. I don't see how anyone can believe in someone watching over them at all times.

Some more questions for you:
How old is the earth? The bible states that it's 6000 years old, and that's the belief of fundamentalist Christians

Why do you pray? If God has a plan for everyone and everything, why would he change his plan just for you?

How can you have free will if he already knows everything you've done, are doing, or ever will do?

And imo, WE are the terrorists, not them. We went into their country and bombed them killing countless civilians. If you were what counts as the army there, what would you have done? The iraq war was for oil, our government doesn't give a shit about womens' rights over there.

No, this is Patrick.
01-26-2012 11:07 AM
NightThoughts Offline

I am sorry that I had not responded to you, I was caught up in my debate with StadiumArcadium. I have noticed that this supposed "Blog Thread" has become more of a debate thread. Ah well. It seems that most people on here are atheist, though I don't see why a Christian can't desire emancipation from school as well. Anyways, how can one find an explanation for the creation of the universe? There's no way that there could just magically be particles of matter, that just happen to come together in the form of planets and stars and galaxies, then proceed to somehow develop life that is so amazingly complex and beautiful. For example, why is a cardinal red and not bright blue or violet? Why would it evolve that specific color? After all, both colors stand out.

01-26-2012 11:45 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

You have as much right to desire emancipation from school as I do. You being christian doesn't bother me at all...I just want to try and prove you wrong lol

Answer my questions

And once again, I can't answer those questions. You know I can't. I don't have something I can fall back on and say "It was jesus herp derp"...The universe is much greater than you or me...some mysteries just can't be solved right now so people attribute them to gods, just like the said.

No, this is Patrick.
01-26-2012 11:48 AM
NightThoughts Offline

Yes, you are a sinner and so am I.

We were made in God's image but Satan convinced Adam and Eve to disobey, that's why we are so messed up. We sinned and are sinning.

And FYI, the Bible does NOT say how old the Earth is. Perhaps you can convince me that I am wrong if you quote it and I confirm it, but I don't think so otherwise.
Fundamentalist Christian here and I don't believe that.

We pray to ask God. To ask him for something, to thank him for something. He already knows if He will make it happen, but we don't.

We have free will because God gives us a choice whether or not to take the path of sin or of Him. He gives us the choice, but knows what choice we will make.

I SAID that I thought it should have been handled differently. That doesn't make what we did or what Iraq did right.

You realize that stoning homosexuals and kids who disobey their parents wasn't literal or related to evolution, right? The whole homosexuality law in the Old Testament followed the writing tradition of the time: It assumed that the reader knew that fining was an option and more commonly chosen. The crossdressing law was because of the pagan practices of the time which were related often to murder. Kids were just supposed to obey their parents, the parents would punish accordingly. You didn't really get stoned. Besides, real Christians may not agree with disobedient kids and homosexuals, but we do our best to accept and love them. If possible try to persuade them to our view of life.

There. Hope that I answered your questions. Sorry that I did not get back to you sooner but my keyboard spazzed out and I had to take a shower.

01-26-2012 12:05 PM
NightThoughts Offline

(01-26-2012 11:02 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  This isn't really a blog thread anymore, is it? Giggle
I can split the debate to a seperate thread if you like?

You're right, that might work better. Since I am subscribed to this thread would I need to change my subscription? And where would it be located?

01-26-2012 12:06 PM
NightThoughts Offline

Good night all, it's getting late over here and I have school tomorrow. Unfortunately for my mental health.

01-26-2012 12:06 PM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Goodnight...I can see I'm not going to convince you, so let's just agree to disagree and hope we get along?

No, this is Patrick.
01-26-2012 12:07 PM
NightThoughts Offline

Kudos to you for more or less putting in some good effort in our debate. I agree with you in that each of us will not convince the other, so...thanks for a good debate and I'll see you on here some other time!

01-26-2012 12:10 PM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Damn straight hope you enjoy your stay Biggrin

No, this is Patrick.
01-26-2012 12:11 PM
RedBird Offline
The Icon

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
RE: [split] Blog Thread (actually religious debate)

IMO I think god is a fanatasy. What makes him real and all the other gods fake. There could be a god and who knows whom it may be. I find it silly to try to live to gods standards and to please him. I'm not here to please him I am here to live my own life not a life god wants me to live.

Quote:efs
It's better to suffer in the world with another person then it is to be alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01-26-2012 03:34 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

God made everything? That is stupid, we all know it was the Spaghetti Monster who used his meatball-sauce magic to create us in his not-so-perfect image. And then Macaroni and Meatball were the first humans but because they ate some forbidden cheese, Spaghetti Monster used the force to rid us of the utopia we once had. But Spaghetti Monster had to know that the Lasagne Monster persuaded them Macaroni to eat the cheese. Now if we don't believe in Spaghetti Monster we are stupid and probably end up going to the burning river of tomato-based sauce. And if we are good men our souls rise to the Heavenly Goodness of Spaghetti-Ville, where all are long and all are yummy.
Of course there are the Ten Macaroni Laws we must all obey.
Macaroni Law 1: Do not worship any other pasta or sauce-based monsters.
Macaroni Law 2: Do not create idols out of monster out of spaghetti or macaroni.
Macaroni Law 3: Do not misuse the name Spaghetti.
Macaroni Law 4: Keep the Macaroni day holy.
Macaroni Law 5: Honor your meatball and macaroni.
Macaronia Law 6: Do not devour other spaghetti's.
Macaroni Law 7: Only have sex with the same spaghetti or macaroni for your marriage.
Maraconi Law 8: Do not steal maccaroni, meatballs or spaghetti on the 3rd day.
Macaroni Law 9: Do not lie, Spaghetti knows all.
Macaroni Law 10: Do not covet your neighbours macaroni, your asses' macaroni, his ox nor his wifes' macaroni.
Spaghetti Monster created the world using his meatball magic powers, do not question the spaghetti monster. I am all and one. The alpha and the omega. You are just my little pawn, I know everything and all, including your future mistakes, however you're still going to hell since I fucked up during your creation process of not boiling your batch of spaghetti enough.
Also, my main son, Spaghettisus, was nailed on the spaghetti cross for being a crazy ass meatball. But don't worry I resurrected him after 3 days. And those books written by retarded old men with beards measuring their logic, those men wrote the truth. Bishwoshchittychittybangbang.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
01-26-2012 11:20 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Damn you Efs, you're making me hungry! Razz

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
01-27-2012 04:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sapphire Flames Offline
Pariah

Given 9 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Quote:BUT: Do you believe the world is 6000 years old? It says that in the bible, no? Do you believe in dinosaurs? Evolution?

Just skimming over this thread I thought I'd answer this one.

There are a rather large amount of "Old Earth Creationists" who basically believe the world IS 14 million years old or whatever.

Something to do with the Hebrew (Original Language of the Bible) translation of "Day" meaning "Yom" or something similar that means a long span of time, I don't know, I may be butchering it, I never really followed.

"All Animals are equal, But some are more equal than others."
01-27-2012 07:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Debate Thread The Desert Fox 29 4,016 08-24-2009 02:59 AM
Last Post: The Desert Fox