RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot stand other students
Sharpie Offline
Banned

Given 169 thank(s) in 113 post(s)
Cannot stand other students

I hate 90% of the people at my school.

There's the freshmen who never shut the fuck up in art.
There's one of my few friends who ALWAYS fucking punches me in the arm and stabs me with his pencil and shit. He never stops until I snap his pencil in half, then rages when I do after repeated warnings to stop. He also constantly calls me gay and a faggot. I don't have a problem with these words but it's ALL HE FUCKING SAYS. I'm bi, but nobody knows it and you can't tell because I hide it well. Why? Because these pricks are the most intolerant assholes ever and can't accept it.
There's the immature assholes who fuck with your food and smash it because they think it's funny. FUCK YOU ASSHOLE THAT WAS MY FUCKING LUNCH!! And they like messing with people's bags. You leave your bag in the lunchroom? It'll be gone when you get back, or your shit will be taken out and spread all over the floor. Even if you were gone for two minutes. People fucking flock to unattended bags or personal artifacts like starving vultures.
and I HATE when people touch my food anyways, these fucks smash it up so it's no longer edible.
Then there's the retard kid who calls me a "wanna be Russian and drug dealer." yeah, I deal. So what? It's decent money, and I like money. And wannabe Russian? What? I speak fluent Russian and have a birth certificate as fucking proof that I was born there but he'll have none of it.

Then there's this girl who DESPERATELY wants to fuck me. Her personality is ANNOYING AS SHIT and she is borderline ugly. She also CONSTANTLY tells me she "deserves to know ALL my deep secrets." fuck off, bitch. I tell my secrets to trusted friends, family, and long time girlfriends. You're barely an aquiantance, you don't deserve to know shit. We aren't dating and never will be so stop acting like it. AND STOP GETTING SO CLOSE TO ME WHEN YOU TALK TO ME, YOUR BREATH SMELLS LIKE FUCKING ROTTING FISH.

Everyone at my school is a fucking retard.

/rant
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2012 09:11 AM by Sharpie.)
01-20-2012 09:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)
RE: Cannot stand other students

I deal occasionally even though I'm not really the drug dealer type...who cares though it's easy money for more drugs Biggrin
I think if they smash your food up they just don't like you...they're probably dumbasses anyway

No, this is Patrick.
01-20-2012 09:14 AM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

(01-20-2012 09:14 AM)StadiumArcadium Wrote:  I deal occasionally even though I'm not really the drug dealer type...who cares though it's easy money for more drugs Biggrin
I think if they smash your food up they just don't like you...they're probably dumbasses anyway

I don't do drugs. Maybe I'll try weed someday just to see how it is but it's just not my thing; I'm in it for the money, it's easy to convince desperate freshman into paying more for what they need.
And it isn't that. I've actually talked to them a few times and they liked me. They just like destroying shit I guess.
01-20-2012 09:17 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

It was never my thing either but stress made it my thing and smoking weed is really the only thing I look forward to at all anymore...I'm not being melodramatic.
And I guess so, some people just like to destroy shit...like your lunch. And don't ever rip people off. It doesn't matter how fucking stupid they are, don't do it.
edit: by rip people off I mean just flat out take their money...making them pay more than they should is perfectly acceptable, it's their fault for buying it

No, this is Patrick.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2012 09:20 AM by Stadium.)
01-20-2012 09:20 AM
Luizao876 Offline
Everyone's favorite Huezillian

Given 22 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Well you have luck.

There are retards that thinks they are all high and mighty because NO SOCIAL LIFE = YOU ARE A FAILURE, THERE IS NO EXCEPTIONS. And SOCIAL LIFE = U ARE THE KING OF THE HILL, EVEN IF YOU ARE A FUCKIN CUNT.

There are a girls only talk about boys, and shit.

They think I am gay, when I am absolutely I am NOT gay. They re the most intolerant fucktards I ever saw. But it is a Chirstian school, anyway, should expect that.

Cant wait when I tell them I am a atheist for the lulz.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2012 09:26 AM by Luizao876.)
01-20-2012 09:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

I just thought of something...there are two types of outcasts at school...the ones that make good grades and are nerds, but adults encourage them by saying, it's okay one day they will make your coffee

Then there are the people like a lot of us on this site...outcasts for our radical views and whatever else it is...instead of getting encouragement from adults we're told everyday we're going to be failures

No, this is Patrick.
01-20-2012 09:29 AM
Luizao876 Offline

Yep... totally right.

I am kinda of the two types of outcasts. I have good grades, so adults at least encourage me. But they dont know what I think of school.
01-20-2012 09:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sharpie Offline
Banned

I don't rip them off, just overcharge them for shit. They're mostly freshman and sophomores. They don't have dealers and are itching for one/don't know the prices. The other day I sold a gram of weed for $30, he's planning on being a repeat customer.

Also have some seeds for various things I'm planning on planting in the spring with my friend in the forest near his house. Nobody goes back there and we're making a natural looking barrier out of logs and shit so we should be good.
01-20-2012 09:32 AM
Luizao876 Offline

Did school administration even know about this? Or didnt anyone rat u out?
01-20-2012 09:34 AM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

Nope. Deals are done after school or with nobody around. No cameras at my school.

And I talk to the right people, nobody has ratted me out. I only carry enough with me for the sales I need to make that day and make them ASAP, so if they search me they'll find nothing.
01-20-2012 09:40 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

G's for 20 is pretty common where I live sadly. The only cheap weed you can get here is the brick weed from Mexico, if you want anything good you have to be willing to pay a lot. How can you be around so much weed and not smoke some of it? I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation...usually whenever I get weed I set some aside to sell and end up just smoking it anyway...though most of the time I smoke legal instead because it's so much cheaper and more people want that than weed because of drug tests, etc

No, this is Patrick.
01-20-2012 09:45 AM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

I dunno. I may try it in the near future, I fucking LOVE!!!! The smell of weed. No other smell is like it.
01-20-2012 09:48 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Just put some in a bowl and smoke it lol...the smell of weed is the best in the world though I haven't smelled real weed in quite some time

No, this is Patrick.
01-20-2012 09:53 AM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

Maybe I'll give it a try next time I'm at my friends house.
01-20-2012 09:59 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Doooo it...and you probably won't get high your first time, just so you know. If you don't wait a little while then smoke more...rinse and repeat. Eventually it will just hit you...and it's amazing. Be sure to jack off because the first high is the most intense you'll ever get and it saddens me that I didn't jack off my first time.

No, this is Patrick.
01-20-2012 10:08 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

"School brings us together, but it doesn't bring us together."
--Me

Previously known as Derchin.
01-20-2012 10:12 AM
flann Offline
Revolutionary

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Problem in art?

Shit, get out of my school

War is stupid.
01-20-2012 03:23 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

Welcome to society.
If people give you shit, you give them shit back.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
01-20-2012 03:26 PM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

I'm failing art because the teacher thinks that as long as you try you will produce a beautiful work of art. But I cannot fucking draw and she just doesn't get it. I'm happy that you can draw, but I can't damnit!

No, this is Patrick.
01-20-2012 03:28 PM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

The smashing your food and stabbing can be easily solved with a punch to the nose.
01-20-2012 03:36 PM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

I'm failing art because my teacher grades solely based on her opinion of your work. If she thinks it looks bad, you'll get a bad grade on it, no matter how much effort/work you put into it.

I can't draw for shit, so she usually gives me bad grades.
01-20-2012 03:48 PM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

I don't even try anymore I'm not a fucking artist

No, this is Patrick.
01-20-2012 03:49 PM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

What's art class even suppose to teach us? If someone likes drawing they can teach it to themselves, we don't need a teacher telling us what to make and how to make it then claiming they're supporting our creativity.
01-20-2012 03:55 PM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Exactly. My art teacher is my favorite teacher though because she's funny as hell and still likes even though I just sit there in her class.

No, this is Patrick.
01-20-2012 03:57 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

Art class sounds like shit.

[Image: glorious666.png]
01-20-2012 04:00 PM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

It is...it never ends. But on the bright side theres this new college intern girl and she's sexy as fuck so at least I have a little bit of entertainment now.

No, this is Patrick.
01-20-2012 04:04 PM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

lolwut is that girl wearing a strap on in school
01-20-2012 09:58 PM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

(01-20-2012 04:04 PM)StadiumArcadium Wrote:  It is...it never ends. But on the bright side theres this new college intern girl and she's sexy as fuck so at least I have a little bit of entertainment now.

I jelly.

No hot girls in my school, there's like four out of the 50-60 girls.
01-21-2012 10:33 AM
M3116 Offline
I and I

Given 5 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

I second this. Don't even talk to them. I'm serious.
01-21-2012 11:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I can't stand going to school anymore Hakosaki 3 2,389 11-11-2016 03:12 PM
Last Post: the Analogist
  Why do subs get paid to stand around. fish20 4 2,625 02-08-2011 08:18 AM
Last Post: zhenghe
  Refusing To Stand and Say The Pledge GrungeGestapo 17 6,651 10-09-2010 01:51 PM
Last Post: CrayolaColours
  I stand up for gays. Therefore, I must be gay. Milk2Go 21 6,084 12-14-2008 04:59 PM
Last Post: Xguy
  Sit or Stand Eidolon 6 3,819 10-26-2007 04:25 AM
Last Post: Liquid
  I cant stand it anymore wyldstryke 33 9,092 09-08-2007 03:09 PM
Last Post: wyldstryke