RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I should be able to vote.
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Given 20 thank(s) in 14 post(s)
RE: I should be able to vote.

And most "mature" people aren't either, as you could see when bush has risen to power.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
01-17-2012 11:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru , Avatar Korra
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

(01-17-2012 10:53 PM)bulgvar Wrote:  So? Most 16 year olds aren't mature enough to take such a big decision (after all, the one who wins will rule the country for YEARS)

So its OK if Rick Santorum rules the country for years just because adults vote for him? Seriously, I'm sure many or most 16 year olds are at least smart enough to not vote for him.

“I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money; I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money.”

“I’ve looked at that quote, in fact I looked at the video. In fact, I’m pretty confident I didn’t say black. I started to say is a word and then sort of changed and it sort of — blah — mumbled it and sort of changed my thought.”

"And so, I've taken the position that the moral values reflected in the laws should be the moral values that built this country, which is the Judeo-Christian values, and that the laws should try as much as possible to comport with the higher law and also should comport with what reason would dictate. And what reason dictates is that children need mothers and fathers. … Some say well, through technology, same-sex couples can have children. Well they can, through either adoption, or artificial insemination…but they don’t get the mother and a father.”

QUESTION: So even in the case of rape or incest, that would be taking a life?

SANTORUM: That would be taking a life, and I believe that any doctor that performs an abortion, I would advocate that any doctor that performs an abortion, should be criminally charged for doing so.

"9/11 families and everybody else in America should be furious at this president that he’s walking abound taking credit for, you know, getting Osama bin Laden. He didn’t get Osama bin Laden! … The president of the United States simply said — courageous act, give him credit for saying yes — but that’s all he did, is say yes. He didn’t do the hard work. The people he’s going after did the hard work. And that is an outrage.

"Yeah, remember, under the Bush administration, welfare — I mean, excuse me, poverty among African Americans and among single unmarried women, poverty was at the lowest rate ever in the history of this country. So Obama’s policies are not working, Bush polices worked! For long a time as a matter of fact."

Rick Santorum, speaking in New Hampshire, said that unemployment dropped because of "optimism that Republicans will take the White House"

“One of the things I will talk about, that no president has talked about before, is I think the dangers of contraception in this country. It’s not okay. It’s a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. [Sex] is supposed to be within marriage. It’s supposed to be for purposes that are yes, conjugal…but also procreative. That’s the perfect way that a sexual union should happen…This is special and it needs to be seen as special.”

“Certainly from the ⁠standpoint of a Republican, it’s a winner. Republicans will come out ahead in Pennsylvania in every election. The way Democrats win, they have two big cities with huge concentrations of voters — and then overwhelm the rest of the state. All of a sudden, a Republican can win — and would probably routinely win — all but three or four congressional districts in Pennsylvania. It would turn it from a state Democrats rely on, as part of the base, to a state that they’re gonna lose under almost any scenario.”

“If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual (gay) sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything.”

“There are people who were gay and lived the gay lifestyle and aren’t anymore. I don’t know if that’s the similar situation or that’s the case for anyone that’s black. It’s a behavioral issue as opposed to a color of the skin issue, and that’s the diff for serving in the military.”

“There are no Palestinians. All the people who live in the West Bank are Israelis. There are no Palestinians. This is Israeli land.”

“I believe the earth gets warmer and I also believe the earth gets cooler. And I think history points out that it does that and that the idea that man, through the production of CO2 — which is a trace gas in the atmosphere, and the man-made part of that trace gas is itself a trace gas — is somehow responsible for climate change is, I think, just patently absurd when you consider all the other factors.”

“You can say I’m a hater. But I would argue I’m a lover. I’m a lover of traditional families and of the right of children to have a mother and father. I would argue that the future of America hangs in the balance, because the future of the family hangs in the balance. Isn’t that the ultimate homeland security, standing up and defending marriage?”

“This is an issue just like 9-11. We didn’t decide we wanted to fight the war on terrorism because we wanted to. It was brought to us. And if not now, when? When the supreme courts in all the other states have succumbed to the Massachusetts version of the law?”
~Rick Santorum, comparing legalizing same-sex marriage to the September 11th terrorist attacks.

“Let’s look at what’s going to be taught in our schools because now we have same sex couples being the same and their sexual activity being seen as equal and being affirmed by society as heterosexual couples and their activity. So what is going to be taught to our people in health class in our schools? What is going to be taught to our children about who in our stories, even to little children — what are married couples? What families look like in America? So, you are going to have in our curriculum spread throughout our curriculum worldview that is fundamentally different than what is taught in schools today? Is that not a consequence of gay marriage?”

“The idea is that the state doesn’t have rights to limit individuals’ wants and passions. I disagree with that. I think we absolutely have rights because there are consequences to letting people live out whatever wants or passions they desire.”

“Watching President Obama apologize last week for America’s arrogance – before a French audience that owes its freedom to the sacrifices of Americans – helped convince me that he has a deep-seated antipathy toward American values and traditions.”

“The American Left hates Christendom. They hate Western civilization.”

“The idea that the Crusades and the fight of Christendom against Islam is somehow an aggression on our part is absolutely anti-historical.”

“The Social Security system, in my opinion, is a flawed design, period. But having said that, the design would work a lot better if we had stable demographic trends. We don’t have enough workers to support the retirees . . . A third of the young people in America are not in America today because of abortion.“

“I don’t want to go to a trade war, I want to beat China. I want to go to war with China and make America the most attractive place in the world to do business.”
01-17-2012 11:26 PM
 Thanks given by: Avatar Korra
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

(01-17-2012 10:53 PM)bulgvar Wrote:  So? Most 16 year olds aren't mature enough to take such a big decision (after all, the one who wins will rule the country for YEARS)
I know plenty of 18 year olds who know NOTHING about politics.
And I know PLENTY of 16 year olds that have a great political mind.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
01-17-2012 11:28 PM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

So how to fix that? Obviously, there should be an age limit, since a 11 year old will vote for Spiderman - what's the point?

A short political quiz a few days before the elections would be good thing. If you pass it - you can vote, if you don't - you can't
01-18-2012 01:45 AM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

(01-18-2012 01:45 AM)bulgvar Wrote:  A short political quiz a few days before the elections would be good thing. If you pass it - you can vote, if you don't - you can't
That's pretty much the idea we had all along...

01-18-2012 02:12 AM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

No, most of you requested to remove the age limit - which is stupid.
01-18-2012 02:22 AM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

No you stupid mother fucker YOU CAN'T VOTE FOR SOMEONE NOT ON THE BALLOT.

Everyone EVERYONE deserves the right to vote. Even your stupid dumb punk ass.

Stop trolling and go to sleep.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2012 05:39 AM by UnschoolShqiponjë.)
01-18-2012 05:38 AM
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru , Avatar Korra
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Given 20 thank(s) in 14 post(s)

A voting quiz? Fuck that! It's bullshit! Some party will eventually use it for influence, asking questions that only their voters could answer. Look forward to it...

"Who was the great misunderstood mind who tried to free the proletarians and defend them from capitalism"
or
"What is the Aryan race?"

And that's why we should everybody vote, from the time they are interested in politics and not so easy influenced by commercials. 15 would be a nice half pass.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
01-18-2012 05:46 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

(01-18-2012 05:46 AM)aCol Wrote:  A voting quiz? Fuck that! It's bullshit! Some party will eventually use it for influence, asking questions that only their voters could answer. Look forward to it...

"Who was the great misunderstood mind who tried to free the proletarians and defend them from capitalism"
or
"What is the Aryan race?"

And that's why we should everybody vote, from the time they are interested in politics and not so easy influenced by commercials. 15 would be a nice half pass.
Or what are the three branches of government. What are the canidates stance on a certain subject etc. Because a lot of people shouldn't vote because they don't know what they are actually voting for.
01-18-2012 06:56 AM
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

(01-18-2012 06:56 AM)SaintVicious Wrote:  Because a lot of people shouldn't vote because they don't know what they are actually voting for.

This is why I feel that voting is such a dangerous idea: it gives the same wheight to the village fool as to Aristotle. Now granted, what it could be replaced with is beyond me, but it does not work! I feel like it is impossible to come up with a better system of government, but democracy has its own set of flaws.

Freedom is never given; it is always taken. So for the fact that you're not a slave, don't thank those in authority. Thank someone with a "bad attitude."
-Kevin Carson

sexual abuse of sheep is baaaaaaaaad
-BaronVonStrangle

School brings us together, but it doesn't bring us together
-Derchin

We lost Vietnam cuz we didn't train our soldiers to quickscope.
-gore goroth
01-18-2012 07:07 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

(01-18-2012 07:07 AM)Geeksta Wrote:  
(01-18-2012 06:56 AM)SaintVicious Wrote:  Because a lot of people shouldn't vote because they don't know what they are actually voting for.

This is why I feel that voting is such a dangerous idea: it gives the same wheight to the village fool as to Aristotle. Now granted, what it could be replaced with is beyond me, but it does not work! I feel like it is impossible to come up with a better system of government, but democracy has its own set of flaws.
Give a test to weed out morons.
01-18-2012 07:11 AM
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

(01-18-2012 01:45 AM)bulgvar Wrote:  So how to fix that? Obviously, there should be an age limit, since a 11 year old will vote for Spiderman - what's the point?

A short political quiz a few days before the elections would be good thing. If you pass it - you can vote, if you don't - you can't

Spiderman isn't even running. Plus, if he was I bet adults would vote for him too. Who wouldn't vote a super hero?
01-18-2012 07:25 AM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Even if I'm 80 I'd vote for Spiderman.

01-18-2012 01:11 PM
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Ok this is an outrage, now that Santorum is FUCKING WINNING PRIMARIES everyone should be allowed to vote. Might as well at this point.
02-13-2012 05:56 PM
Superkamiguru Offline
Resistance Leader

Given 84 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

(01-18-2012 07:25 AM)fish20 Wrote:  
(01-18-2012 01:45 AM)bulgvar Wrote:  So how to fix that? Obviously, there should be an age limit, since a 11 year old will vote for Spiderman - what's the point?

Spiderman isn't even running. Plus, if he was I bet adults would vote for him too. Who wouldn't vote a super hero?

Hidden stuff:
"CONSENSUAL incest is not wrong. (Abuse victims: being abused by a relative does not make it wrong for others to have consensual incest, any more than rape by a stranger makes all sex wrong. Sex and assault/molestation are two different things.) An aversion became common in humans that aided in population growth as one disease couldn't wipe out the human race. That's not a problem anymore.

Consensual incest is very common. You know people who have been involved, whether you know it or not.

There is no rational reason for keeping laws or taboos against consensual
incest that is consistently applied to other relationships. Personal disgust or religion is only a reason why one person would not want to personally engage in what I call consanguinamory, not why someone else shouldn't do it. An adult should be free to share love, sex, residence, and marriage with ANY consenting adults. Youthful experimentation between close relatives close in age is not uncommon, and there are more people than you'd think out there who are in lifelong healthy, happy relationships with a close relative. It isn't for everyone, but we're not all going to want to have each others' love lives, now are we? If someone thinks YOUR love life is disgusting, should you be thrown in prison?

Some people try to justify their prejudice against consanguineous sex and
marriage by being part-time eugenicists and saying that such relationships inevitably lead to “mutant” or “deformed” babies. This argument can be refuted on several fronts. 1. Some consanguineous relationships involve only people of the same gender. 2. Not all mixed-gender relationships birth biological children. 3. Most births to consanguineous parents do not produce children with significant birth defects or other genetic problems; while births to other parents do sometimes have birth defects. 4. We don’t prevent other people from marrying or deny them their reproductive rights based on increased odds of passing along a genetic problem or inherited disease. It is true that in general, children born to consanguineous parents have an increased chance of these problems than those born to nonconsanguineous parents, but the odds are still minimal. Unless someone is willing to deny reproductive rights and medical privacy to others and force everyone to take genetic tests and bar carriers and the congenitally disabled and women over 35 from having children, then equal protection principles prevent this from being a justification to bar this freedom of association and freedom to marry.

Some say "Your sibling should not be your lover." That is not a reason. It begs the question. Many people have many relationships that have more than one aspect. Some women say their sister is their best friend. Why can’t their sister be a wife, too?

Some say “There is a power differential.” This applies least of all to siblings or cousins who are close in age, but even where the power differential exists, it is not a justification for denying this freedom to sex or to marry. There is a power differential in just about any relationship, sometimes an enormous power differential. To question if consent is truly possible in these cases is insulting and demeaning.

Some say “There are so many people outside of your family." There are plenty of people within one’s own race, too, but that is no reason to ban interracial marriage. So, this isn't a good reason either. Let consenting adults love each other the way they want!"-Keith Pullman

01-18-2017 09:28 PM
sswbm Offline
Revolutionary

Given 192 thank(s) in 120 post(s)

Hidden stuff:

DEMOCRACY DESERVES A DIFFERENT FONT Buttrock

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money; I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money.”

“I’ve looked at that quote, in fact I looked at the video. In fact, I’m pretty confident I didn’t say black. I started to say is a word and then sort of changed and it sort of — blah — mumbled it and sort of changed my thought.”

Wut

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  "And so, I've taken the position that the moral values reflected in the laws should be the moral values that built this country, which is the Judeo-Christian values, and that the laws should try as much as possible to comport with the higher law and also should comport with what reason would dictate. And what reason dictates is that children need mothers and fathers. … Some say well, through technology, same-sex couples can have children. Well they can, through either adoption, or artificial insemination…but they don’t get the mother and a father.”

That's bad to say of him

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  QUESTION: So even in the case of rape or incest, that would be taking a life?

SANTORUM: That would be taking a life, and I believe that any doctor that performs an abortion, I would advocate that any doctor that performs an abortion, should be criminally charged for doing so.

Makes sense actually. Baby can't help who made them, and it's not like nobody can adopt the baby...

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  "9/11 families and everybody else in America should be furious at this president that he’s walking abound taking credit for, you know, getting Osama bin Laden. He didn’t get Osama bin Laden! … The president of the United States simply said — courageous act, give him credit for saying yes — but that’s all he did, is say yes. He didn’t do the hard work. The people he’s going after did the hard work. And that is an outrage.

That makes sense... if it's true that he tried to get credit for it. But that's the thing that doesn't make a lot of sense...

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  "Yeah, remember, under the Bush administration, welfare — I mean, excuse me, poverty among African Americans and among single unmarried women, poverty was at the lowest rate ever in the history of this country. So Obama’s policies are not working, Bush polices worked! For long a time as a matter of fact."

That's probably bullshit

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  Rick Santorum, speaking in New Hampshire, said that unemployment dropped because of "optimism that Republicans will take the White House"

Seriously?

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “One of the things I will talk about, that no president has talked about before, is I think the dangers of contraception in this country. It’s not okay. It’s a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be. [Sex] is supposed to be within marriage. It’s supposed to be for purposes that are yes, conjugal…but also procreative. That’s the perfect way that a sexual union should happen…This is special and it needs to be seen as special.”

Parts of this make lots of sense

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “Certainly from the ⁠standpoint of a Republican, it’s a winner. Republicans will come out ahead in Pennsylvania in every election. The way Democrats win, they have two big cities with huge concentrations of voters — and then overwhelm the rest of the state. All of a sudden, a Republican can win — and would probably routinely win — all but three or four congressional districts in Pennsylvania. It would turn it from a state Democrats rely on, as part of the base, to a state that they’re gonna lose under almost any scenario.”

Wut

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual (gay) sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything.”

Wut, as if having more than one friend and making a baby with your sibling or nephew are supposed to be wrong

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “There are people who were gay and lived the gay lifestyle and aren’t anymore. I don’t know if that’s the similar situation or that’s the case for anyone that’s black. It’s a behavioral issue as opposed to a color of the skin issue, and that’s the diff for serving in the military.”

Wut?

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “There are no Palestinians. All the people who live in the West Bank are Israelis. There are no Palestinians. This is Israeli land.”

Wut

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “I believe the earth gets warmer and I also believe the earth gets cooler. And I think history points out that it does that and that the idea that man, through the production of CO2 — which is a trace gas in the atmosphere, and the man-made part of that trace gas is itself a trace gas — is somehow responsible for climate change is, I think, just patently absurd when you consider all the other factors.”

?

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “You can say I’m a hater. But I would argue I’m a lover. I’m a lover of traditional families and of the right of children to have a mother and father. I would argue that the future of America hangs in the balance, because the future of the family hangs in the balance. Isn’t that the ultimate homeland security, standing up and defending marriage?”

That's bullshit

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “This is an issue just like 9-11. We didn’t decide we wanted to fight the war on terrorism because we wanted to. It was brought to us. And if not now, when? When the supreme courts in all the other states have succumbed to the Massachusetts version of the law?”
~Rick Santorum, comparing legalizing same-sex marriage to the September 11th terrorist attacks.

That's completely ridiculous

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “Let’s look at what’s going to be taught in our schools because now we have same sex couples being the same and their sexual activity being seen as equal and being affirmed by society as heterosexual couples and their activity. So what is going to be taught to our people in health class in our schools? What is going to be taught to our children about who in our stories, even to little children — what are married couples? What families look like in America? So, you are going to have in our curriculum spread throughout our curriculum worldview that is fundamentally different than what is taught in schools today? Is that not a consequence of gay marriage?”

Is it that different? Sex being an idiotic ritual and nothing more, rather than, you know, making a child, is something they've been trying to fool people into for a long time. Probably to prevent them from making children.

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “The idea is that the state doesn’t have rights to limit individuals’ wants and passions. I disagree with that. I think we absolutely have rights because there are consequences to letting people live out whatever wants or passions they desire.”

That's completely ridiculous

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “Watching President Obama apologize last week for America’s arrogance – before a French audience that owes its freedom to the sacrifices of Americans – helped convince me that he has a deep-seated antipathy toward American values and traditions.”

Wut

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “The American Left hates Christendom. They hate Western civilization.”

Seriously?

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “The idea that the Crusades and the fight of Christendom against Islam is somehow an aggression on our part is absolutely anti-historical.”

Seriously?

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “The Social Security system, in my opinion, is a flawed design, period. But having said that, the design would work a lot better if we had stable demographic trends. We don’t have enough workers to support the retirees

Wut

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  . . . A third of the young people in America are not in America today because of abortion.“

I can't judge whether that's true or not

(01-17-2012 11:26 PM)fish20 Wrote:  “I don’t want to go to a trade war, I want to beat China. I want to go to war with China and make America the most attractive place in the world to do business.”

Wow, doesn't want to kill babies but bloodthirsty as hell towards adults.

Poop

Seriously, that so-called "democracy" in every country is probably to keep people busy and keep them from realizing they've got no influence.
I seriously, actually, honestly, replied to all these quotes before seeing that was pointless. I even still edited them afterwards. See, it worked Goingcrazy

The "SPPPPIDERMAAAAN" argument was made by my mom as well (she only said "BIGBIRD" instead). It's one of those moments where I think "do you actually believe this yourself"? Anybody who hasn't been to school for a long time wouldn't even be tempted to vote. List of candidates always consists of "Dumb Lifeless Person A", "Dumb Lifeless Person B", "Dumb Lifeless Person C" and "Dumb Lifeless Person D". The adults will vote for whoever of the four says "KILL THE FOREIGNERS KILL THE FOREIGNERS KILL THE FOREIGNERS". Child would probably see the list, think "this is all I can choose from?" and walk away.

The reason not everybody is allowed to vote is probably to prevent that, in the case of a REAL option, the most bloodthirsty one would still prevail. Dead The United Kingdom's borders becoming guarded is an example of that. Almost 50/50 and they still dare to say "this is what the people want!". Of course, the outcome would have been very different if people were actually allowed to vote.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2017 08:23 PM by sswbm.)
01-19-2017 05:26 AM
Geicosuave Offline
Gay Ass Demon

Given 69 thank(s) in 40 post(s)

(01-17-2012 04:21 AM)Prince Rilian Wrote:  Voting shouldn't exist.

And that my friends is known as FASCISM

well would you look at the time its time to gay
01-19-2017 10:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  die but not vote xydougie 3 2,713 01-15-2017 03:01 AM
Last Post: Superkamiguru