RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mori's days.
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
Mori's days.

Somewhat daily posting required to fuel my insanity.

Today I had art class, which of course was the most awesome thing in the entire world because my art teacher is literally THE BEST. He does what he wants, helps us out all the time, would likely hide drugs for us, lets us play around with air brushing and sharp objects and is getting us to build motherfucking CARDBOARD BOATS as a project, they have to float and be usable for more than five minutes. SO HAPPY.

After than was super lunch, I enjoy lunch at my school almost too much. Met up with Mich and went to help with her mural in the hallway, we talked and stuff then Teapot arrived and we continued painting. Mich wouldn't allow Teapot to help paint because he fails at art stuff, so I let Teapot borrow my brush and paint a tiny circle and Mich was all 'OH NOES!' and he was all 'I MADE LINE!' and it was happy. We went to get more paint and I showed my painting to Teapot after huggling him in awkward snugglehug for three minutes and mentioned how I wanted to give my painting to my mom. Mich replied that she also wanted to give hers to her mom, but couldn't. "Why?" Said Teapot. "I don't know," Replied Mich "Maybe because it's a mural, on a wall, that we're painting." so now Teapot is blonde. A couple other friends walked up to us to see the work in progress and I painted a purple mustache and goatee on one of them, much to their glee.

Earlier on I also had a mustache made of tape, and a dance. The "Pedro dance." "It's Pedro time, Pedro time, Pedro Pedro Pedro time." and we all came to the conclusion that Teapot is weird because he's the only one that would freak out if I grabbed his butt.

Quote of the day: "Soon as I saw her pants I knew you'd come."

*SPARKLING* *DOUCHEBUCKETS.*
12-11-2010 08:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

Re: Mori's days.

That's terrible, maybe you should come to Canada and borrow mine? I'm part of his last full high school class. (As in he has us from grade 9 to grade 12, he retired the year we graduate. :(

IN other news an elderly lady told me her entire life story and cried while my mom was getting her nails done, it was sad.

12-11-2010 10:42 AM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

Mori's serious blog post of the day:

My brother is above the neck bisexual and I am maybe, sort of, somewhat, partially attracted to a friend of mine. And they're male. I don't even know where on the rainbow I am anymore. I'm not quite lesbian, not quite bisexual, maybe above the waist bisexual, somewhat genderqueer (Meaning I don't associate myself with any gender.) but definitely not straight or transgender.

12-11-2010 02:21 PM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

MorikoMisa Wrote:Mori's serious blog post of the day:

My brother is above the neck bisexual and I am maybe, sort of, somewhat, partially attracted to a friend of mine. And they're male. I don't even know where on the rainbow I am anymore. I'm not quite lesbian, not quite bisexual, maybe above the waist bisexual, somewhat genderqueer (Meaning I don't associate myself with any gender.) but definitely not straight or transgender.

WHY IS EVERYONE HERE SO GAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXMA34CeoQ
12-11-2010 02:25 PM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:
MorikoMisa Wrote:Mori's serious blog post of the day:

WHY IS EVERYONE HERE SO GAY
It's a pretty well known fact that I associate myself/introduce myself as 'The lesbian' and IRL I introduce myself as '*Insert name of person friend's with person I am being introduced to*'s lesbian friend."

12-11-2010 02:31 PM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

you know being gay is a sin and you will burn in hell for it right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXMA34CeoQ
12-11-2010 02:48 PM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

At least my drunken heavy thousand people woman orgies will keep me comfortable in hell. Smile

xD It's adorable, isn't it? Figures that of the three boys I'm currently attracted to one is Kurt Hummel, one is a gay guy I met at a gay conference and the other is my gossipy, Top Model watching "Above the waist bisexual" friend.

12-12-2010 06:33 AM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

Last night was the first time I ever got drunk or buzzed, gotta say it was nothing like I expected.

I thought I'd be all 'Graaaawrg' and throw up everywhere, but instead I felt all warm and bubbly and talked lots and lots and me and all my guy friends (After the only other girl there left.) ninja'd some vodka and played shots, only had one or two each but I was claimed "A hero" for I didn't gag or make a face when I downed a full shot while one of the guys pussied out at half a shot.

After that I had another sip of the vodka and we went back to the basement to watch movies and play Halo. Eventually that got boring so a very special guy friend of mine brought out some Jamaican white rum, which smelled and tasted like paint thinner. Had some of that and some of this chocolatey (Not Bailey's) fruity stuff B's mom had.

Broke curfew for kids under 18 and decided "Hey it's 1:30am...let's go outside!" rolled around in the snow, had a deep conversation with one of my guy friends about my possible bisexuality, went to the corner store, found out it was closed and walked/ran back.

B's mom found us and laughed and handed us a bottle of some vodka stuff and said to down it, we were all supposed to take a sip, but my brother and B's little brother and one of the other 6 people skipped so I downed the last half of the bottle meaning 2 other guys didn't get ANY of it. Claimed a hero once again, playerd halo, painted people faces when they slept, took pictures of people sleeping and yup.

At about 5ish we all had a nap, woke up and I started doing one of the guys' hair with clips and ties and hair pins to make him pretty, he then stole my bra and wore it.

Finally at 11 (One hour before dad picked me up.) I started cleaning randomly and helping B's mom put dishes away and soda cans and all that, their cat attacked a bird so me and B's mom put it in a box and told my dad it was a box of cookies. Had to talk really loud with my brother in the car do hide the cooing and shuffling sounds that cookies shouldn't make.

The end, hell yes. This weekend was drinking and video games, next weekend is a gay dance and girly sleepover.

12-13-2010 05:18 AM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

School, Lunchtime; Mich's locker.

Me and Mich were doing our usual routine of waiting for Teapot near MIch's locker, Mich started to suspect that Teapot was dead for no texts had been recieved as of laste. We wandered the usual route of the halls to the upstairs locker belonging to our wonderful Teapot friend. Kenny joined us.

Mich opened his locker only to find his backpack and coat weren't there, couldn't be at school. While Mich handled calling Teapot's mom (She freaked out and so Mich hung up.) I started cleaning out Teapot's locker.

After cleaning out his entire locker, sorting, throwing out water bottles and reorganizing some folders we closed it up and called his dad's instead. Turned out he had Pink-Eye and had to stay at home baking.

This is the point where most would give up.

Instead we walked to his house to say hi. After realizing it was us he promptly tried to make us go away. Met his dogs, admired his 'Fierce sick look' and walked back to the school just in time to reopen his locker and put stickers on his lock, shelf and Axe can.

Now that Teapot's locker is clean, maybe it's about time I worry about mine. Biggrin

12-17-2010 06:47 AM