RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I got suspended
zagix Offline
Banned

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
So I got suspended

Well, I was in the band room during a free period. Some guy gave me oxy's which he said were 50 mg, and I said I'd pay him $20 later. So I went to the bathroom, and snorted one. Not much shit happened, so I looked online and these designs only had 5 mg of oxycodone. So I told him "fuck you" I'm not paying you, and then I chewed one, went to the band room, and crushed the other two with a trophy on a desk, and snorted them. There were many other people there, but I didn't think any of them would give a shit. Then this asshole anti-drug kid (who's the brother of a habitual pot smoker) comes and tells me to stop. I tell him "whatever, they were shitty pills", and blow the rest off the desk. I go to my US history class, and the shit starts kicking in. I feel GREAT. Not that I'm ever going to be able to do this shit in a long time. Then, I get a call from this school guy to come to the office, and bring my backpack. So I go. I sit for a while till the assistant principal is there, and he tells me that I apparently snorted oxy's in the band room. Still feeling good, I tell him it's a complete BS rumor because I assume there's no evidence at all.

Then he searches my shit, finds nothing, and takes me to the band room. I had some caffeine pills and benadryl in this other guy's locker, and I say that that might be the reason for the mistake. The nurse checks me out for heart rate and blood pressure, and then the counselor comes. I cry and give the counselor a BS story about how I keep getting calls to my parents worrying them about "rumors" (this happened for supposed (actual) alcohol possession too) and she does her job and comforts me. The assistant principal comes back and tells me that there were too many witnesses, and I either snorted oxy, or the caffeine pills. So I tell him I just crushed up the caffeine pills, and made a laughing comment about them being oxy's. Then, the guy calls my mom in, she agrees to have a 1 day suspension. Meanwhile, I talk to the counselor alone and tell her all the shit I want and that they were actually oxy's and whatever (I'm too fucked up to lie that much at this point). She then convinces me to tell my mom the truth, and then she does.
I just finished my day, my dad was completely messed up (he was almost going insane) and then it was complete shit. Unbelievable shit.

If only I snorted them all in the bathroom.
Because of my suspension, I cannot go to districts. Fuck me
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2012 10:43 PM by zagix.)
01-06-2012 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Faby Offline
work in progress

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)
RE: So I got suspended

PARAGRAPHS PLEASE PARAGRAPHS

Let go of all desire for the common good, and the good becomes common as grass.

~~

Good fortune follows upon disaster;
Disaster lurks within good fortune;
Who can say how things will end?
Perhaps there is no end.
01-06-2012 10:42 PM
zagix Offline
Banned

There, asshole
01-06-2012 10:43 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

A 1-day vacation suspension for doing drugs openly? Man, your school staff are bitches.

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
01-06-2012 10:47 PM
zagix Offline
Banned

Caffeine apparently. Lol I'm not pissed about the verdict, just pissed about the assholes who ratted on me.

And my parents are making my life living hell
01-06-2012 10:52 PM
zagix Offline
Banned

I can only post this from school
01-06-2012 10:53 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

Wow dude..that sucks. I would be pissed off too if some faggot dobbed me in. I don't understand why people have the need to do that, does it make them feel better about themselves or something? Maybe they feel like a "good citizen" but in reality they're fucking ignorant, selfish faggots.
Well, hopefully your parents understand...but I doubt it, just be super nice to them or something idk. But you shouldn't have told the counselor anything. They're bullshit, especially the school ones, usually they aren't to be trusted. Also, what are districts?

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
01-07-2012 12:18 AM
zagix Offline
Banned

A band program in which you go to a place with other good students- I auditioned and got in.

I can trust the counselors- here IMO they are really nice and actually want to help you (you can tell)

I have to talk to a substance abuse counselor, my parents are sending me to a doctor and shit and I'm probably gonna be put on anti-depressents and my dad won't FUCKING STOP talking to me he's there every second lecturing not even yelling it's a pain in the ass
01-07-2012 01:02 AM
Prince Rilian Offline
attic fan

Given 57 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

I hate how if you get in trouble even once, they take away all the extracurriculars. It's retarded.

Life is good. Jeta është e mirë. Goingcrazy
Die lewe is goed.
Het leven is goed.

Zoidberg: What is it, already? What's the cause of your anger?
Leela: I guess I would have to say, I hate you!
01-07-2012 01:41 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

hahaha Don't do drugs infront of people then you can only talk about it.
01-07-2012 03:51 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

I call bullshit. There is no way you snorted a class two controled substance in a room full of people and only landed a one day suspension. Even with only the witness reports, you would've been dragged out of the school in cuffs.
01-07-2012 04:38 AM
zagix Offline
Banned

They claimed it was oxy, but I said it was caffeine, and I am such a good honors kid that they never would have believed it was actually oxy and there were caffeine pills in a band room locker anyway
01-07-2012 04:46 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

(01-07-2012 01:02 AM)zagix Wrote:  A band program in which you go to a place with other good students- I auditioned and got in.

I can trust the counselors- here IMO they are really nice and actually want to help you (you can tell)

I have to talk to a substance abuse counselor, my parents are sending me to a doctor and shit and I'm probably gonna be put on anti-depressents and my dad won't FUCKING STOP talking to me he's there every second lecturing not even yelling it's a pain in the ass

YOU'RE DOING DRUGS? YOU MUST BE A DEPRESSED TORTURED SOUL, LET'S PUT YOU ON OTHER DRUGS SO YOU STOP TAKING THE DRUGS WE DON'T LIKE!

Who am I? Who are YOU?
01-07-2012 05:18 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

It doesn't matter. The suspicion alone of drug use would warrant a police visit, locker search and drug test. And even if they were just caffeine pills you still would've been in trouble not just for using them to mimic drug use, but for having them on campus in the first place. Schools have zero tolerance policies when it comes to pills of any kind. When I was in school girls were suspended for carrying Midol around in their purses.
01-07-2012 05:19 AM
zagix Offline
Banned

Yeah I got suspended for just the caffeine pills.

I guess my school is more lax than yours- under any case I got searched and shit, they just made the assumption that it was just caffeine pills
01-07-2012 06:53 AM
zagix Offline
Banned

(01-07-2012 05:18 AM)|55555| Wrote:  YOU'RE DOING DRUGS? YOU MUST BE A DEPRESSED TORTURED SOUL, LET'S PUT YOU ON OTHER DRUGS SO YOU STOP TAKING THE DRUGS WE DON'T LIKE!

Exactly
01-07-2012 06:54 AM
McGee! Offline
Defender of...

Given 10 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

No kidding, behavioral meds are a total joke. What's really bad is when a child Psych. finds symptoms of some small/miniscule diagnosis and gives some high-power mood-meds to treat it.

Also, moral of the story? When doing drugs in the band room, make sure you're alone.

Sociopath Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:Colbert is awesome.
/threaditude.
Generation Y Cuban blog-English blog
Hidden stuff:
hewhodestroysall Wrote:Honestly I never figured the point of the esrb.
Point is you can't censor reality.
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Abe Fortas, Tinker v. Des Moines (1969) Wrote:In our system, state-operated schools may not be enclaves of totalitarianism. School officials do not possess absolute authority over their students. Students in school as well as out of school are "persons" under our Constitution."
Rebelnerd Wrote:Human rights are being violated by US law enforcement. This is what the media is here for, you're supposed to be the watchdogs! You're supposed to stand up for the downtrodden, not belittle them as though all their problems amount to nothing more than some angry glares toward parents and sabotaging their computers.
I've seen so much shit done to youth and for some reason, this has made me angrier than I've felt in years. Abuse and oppression happens all over the world. It's a terrible reality of modern society, but we've all accepted that it happens and we're doing what we can to fight it and build a better world.
But this...this mindless, condescending disrespect toward people who have no legal voice with which to defend themselves, this reduction of parents' betrayal into a cheap crack about kids being computer-savvy...it's like watching a surgeon joke about life insurance while his patient bleeds to death on the operating table. The media's job is to protect society from oppression and they've drawn a clear line between the people worth protecting and the people that don't matter. How can they people sleep at night?

You're a journalist. DO. YOUR. FUCKING. JOB.

(04-28-2010 08:17 AM)Liquid Wrote:  Laws never seem to help people fight School. Laws only matter if the students are braking them...

(12-03-2011 07:40 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  Solution to all these problems: don't fuck people you can't negotiate with in a civilized manner.
(02-09-2012 02:14 PM)Absentinsomniac Wrote:  The only solution is democratic self-paced education where students can excel in what they are good at and work on what their not if necessary, AT THEIR OWN DAMN PACE IN THEIR OWN DAMN WAY.

Don't Board the Censor Ship
01-07-2012 07:11 AM
Desu Offline
Fanatic

Given 340 thank(s) in 182 post(s)

Lol anti-depressants are recreational drugs too... People are so goddamn retarded. I remember a couple years ago when my mom suggested I take anti-depressants instead of smoking weed because weed is bad or something.

Also, you took a couple oxy, and that automatically makes you a substance abuser, so now you have to go listen to some uptight person out of touch with reality that is going to destroy your self-esteem and make you feel like an idiot.

RIP GORE GOROTH

He was an hero. He will always be remembered.
01-07-2012 07:20 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

This is strange...someone asked me if I wanted to buy oxy's today o.0

That sucks though man, if you want to take oxy there shouldn't be a damn thing they can do about it...unconstitutional is what this drug war is.

No, this is Patrick.
01-07-2012 07:26 AM
Desu Offline
Fanatic

Given 340 thank(s) in 182 post(s)

(01-07-2012 07:26 AM)StadiumArcadium Wrote:  This is strange...someone asked me if I wanted to buy oxy's today o.0

That sucks though man, if you want to take oxy there shouldn't be a damn thing they can do about it...unconstitutional is what this drug war is.

UNCONSTITUTIONAL?! BUT DRUGS DESTROY OUR COMMUNITIES AND RUIN OUR CHILDREN'S LIVES!!!!!

im gonna go drink alcohol and smoke tobacco now, kbye

RIP GORE GOROTH

He was an hero. He will always be remembered.
01-07-2012 08:18 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

I still have 2 30 day perscriptions for oxycotin i can get filled backw hen i had my kidney stone <3
01-07-2012 08:23 AM
zagix Offline
Banned

Ha, I wished my mom made "suggestions" about weed.

Fuck you comrade, I'm jealous. Still, that much oxy and I'd end up doing it every day = not good

I don't think it's possible to live in society with my parents and do drugs. It's impossible, and illegal, and with them around, I will be fucked. I'll wait till I'm in college or better yet when I live on my own
01-07-2012 09:02 AM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

(01-07-2012 09:02 AM)zagix Wrote:  Ha, I wished my mom made "suggestions" about weed.

Fuck you comrade, I'm jealous. Still, that much oxy and I'd end up doing it every day = not good

I don't think it's possible to live in society with my parents and do drugs. It's impossible, and illegal, and with them around, I will be fucked. I'll wait till I'm in college or better yet when I live on my own

Just limit the drugs you do, go do some real stuff..take up a hobby, go camping, fishing for something..anything else that must interest you. Then when you're in a better mindset, take up some druggas.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
01-07-2012 11:06 AM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

snorting oxy in a band room like a boss

on the topic of drugs today bought myself a good old wooden pipe and christened it with some mary j

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
01-07-2012 11:11 AM
RammsteinFearFactory Offline
Celery Addict's metalhead friend

Given 33 thank(s) in 28 post(s)

(01-07-2012 05:18 AM)|55555| Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 01:02 AM)zagix Wrote:  A band program in which you go to a place with other good students- I auditioned and got in.

YOU'RE DOING DRUGS? YOU MUST BE A DEPRESSED TORTURED SOUL, LET'S PUT YOU ON OTHER DRUGS SO YOU STOP TAKING THE DRUGS WE DON'T LIKE!

*smart people enter room*

OR WE COULD LOOK AT WHY THEY ARE TAKING THE DRUGS IN THE FIRST PLACE AND SORT OUT THAT PROBLEM WITHOUT MORE DRUGS!
01-07-2012 11:31 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

(01-07-2012 11:31 AM)Waterlootube97 Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 05:18 AM)|55555| Wrote:  

*smart people enter room*

OR WE COULD LOOK AT WHY THEY ARE TAKING THE DRUGS IN THE FIRST PLACE AND SORT OUT THAT PROBLEM WITHOUT MORE DRUGS!

Uh, sounds like you have some serious issues. I think you should undergo therapy.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
01-07-2012 11:32 AM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

LOL ASSBURGERS

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
01-07-2012 11:34 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

I sell any pills proscribed to me I don't need that shit to function if im going to take pills I want it on my own terms
01-07-2012 02:40 PM