RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
People are so fucking stupid!
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)
People are so fucking stupid!

The world is just getting worse and worse. School is used to measure intelligence. Do bad in school, you're almost destined to fail because the system is against you. How do people not see what's going on? Open your fucking eyes! I hate this stupid fucking country. Is the rest of the world any better? Somehow I doubt it, humanity is a doomed race, how the fuck are we so stupid? I can't even articulate the stupidity here...it's not individuals that are stupid, it's the herd mentality everyone seems to have...do what you're told, obey the system, I can't live my life the way I want to because it's not normal. FUCK NORMALITY, FUCK SOCIETY, fucking stupid motherfuckers look down on people like me because we're fucking smarter than they are and they don't even realize it...keep reading your fucking People magazine, keep doing what you're told, don't have your own opinion, you don't need it here. Fucking idiots, I hate everyone, I want everyone to die, none of us deserve to see the world because we're too idiotic to comprehend it. The worst part is that I'm just a narcissistic, antisocial teenager going through a phase to them. And for all I know, I am. Maybe one day I will read this, and the other things I wrote on this site, and say damn what an idiot I used to be, I was stupid for doing bad in school, for thinking I didn't have to obey the system and live life like all the rest of the fucking sheep.

Okay, that's the end of my rant I feel better now. I wish I could put my thoughts into words better so this would make more sense and sound better to you all, but I don't really care, this thread is for my benefit not yours.

No, this is Patrick.
12-24-2011 07:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Alistoriv , WhatEvenIsThis , craxyguy562
The Shadowman Offline
Kane lives!

Given 11 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
RE: People are so fucking stupid!

I feel like you everyday. Everyone is controlled by that fucking herd mentality, and the government manipulates that mentality so they won't have an opinion and will follow the people who are popular, like a bunch of fucking cows.
12-24-2011 07:58 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

And in their eyes, we're the idiots. I probably would have killed myself if I hadn't found this site. Being me and living in the bible belt is very, very depressing. It's good to know I'm not the only one that thinks like this.

No, this is Patrick.
12-24-2011 08:31 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Ah.. Youth..

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
12-24-2011 08:36 AM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

You know what will make you feel even better? Making sure your own kids are free from this bullshit... assuming you have kids that it.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
12-24-2011 08:46 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

(12-24-2011 08:46 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  You know what will make you feel even better? Making sure your own kids are free from this bullshit... assuming you have kids that it.

Haha the child can try but society has a loud speaker on max that molds kids on what to be even if their parents interfere.

image hosting jpg
12-24-2011 08:48 AM
Fanatic

(12-24-2011 08:48 AM)HeartofShadows Wrote:  
(12-24-2011 08:46 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  You know what will make you feel even better? Making sure your own kids are free from this bullshit... assuming you have kids that it.

Haha the child can try but society has a loud speaker on max that molds kids on what to be even if their parents interfere.

Bwahahahaha School is one of the biggest tools used to fuck kids up. That won't be interfering. I probably won't have cable because it is worthless. I plan on living in a country type place. I'm good man I got this all planned out.

Live until you die
12-24-2011 08:49 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

HA! Fuck kids, have you ever seen one of them? I wouldn't have the patience for that shit, I'd be a terrible father. And finding someone to produce kids with? I fail pretty bad in that field.

No, this is Patrick.
12-24-2011 08:51 AM
Fanatic

(12-24-2011 08:51 AM)StadiumArcadium Wrote:  HA! Fuck kids, have you ever seen one of them? I wouldn't have the patience for that shit, I'd be a terrible father. And finding someone to produce kids with? I fail pretty bad in that field.

I love kids lol

Live until you die
12-24-2011 08:52 AM
The Shadowman Offline
Kane lives!

(12-24-2011 08:48 AM)HeartofShadows Wrote:  

130 decibels of pure herd propaganda is fired at them at twice the speed of sound every day. It's amazing that i haven't fallen victim to it yet.
12-24-2011 08:52 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

(12-24-2011 08:52 AM)The Shadowman Wrote:  130 decibels of pure herd propaganda is fired at them at twice the speed of sound every day. It's amazing that i haven't fallen victim to it yet.

Seriously.
Some even turn their brains off because giving in is easier than fighting it.

image hosting jpg
12-24-2011 09:02 AM
Fanatic

Not my kids nope... and if they end up like that I'll just shoot myself in the head.

Live until you die
12-24-2011 09:11 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

(12-24-2011 09:11 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Not my kids nope... and if they end up like that I'll just shoot myself in the head.

What if Nazi America to speed up their control faster outlawed home school(like Hitler did) and made it so you had to bring your kids up there?
Oh never mind shoot yourself in the head.

image hosting jpg
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011 09:17 AM by HeartofShadows.)
12-24-2011 09:17 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

Quote:Maybe one day I will read this, and the other things I wrote on this site, and say damn what an idiot I used to be, I was stupid for doing bad in school,

I'm going through something like this right now. If I only put in one iota of effort in to school, in addition to not acting out in middle school to the point where I was suspended two entire years, then I would easily have gotten a free ride to one of the best universities in the state. This is supported by the fact that I've been getting scores in the 2000+ range on practice SATs. Instead my life remains a pile of crap and I'm busting my ass now at the age of seventeen just to get in to an average college. It's probably too late to even do that. My best option for going to a decent college now is transferring from the local community college. This would mean spending two more years living with my parents as a full time student, unless I happen to come in to a decent sum of money.

Your life though bro. Perhaps you'll find something your passionate about outside of school and will be able to make some cash off of it. The odds are against that though. Life in society is truly difficult for our kind. We are the outsiders, whose views on the world cause us to be ostracized by the herd. You will find very few people in real life who support your views. Make no mistake about it though, we are out there. You will find others like you if you look hard enough, and when you do stick together. There is strength in numbers. A solitary individual is no match for this cold world.

In the mean time remember that you always have School-Survival for support. Smile

(12-24-2011 09:17 AM)HeartofShadows Wrote:  
(12-24-2011 09:11 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Not my kids nope... and if they end up like that I'll just shoot myself in the head.

What if Nazi America to speed up their control faster outlawed home school(like Hitler did) and made it so you had to bring your kids up there?

If Nazi America did that then I would flee to another country with my kids. Screw it.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011 09:19 AM by Sunbourn.)
12-24-2011 09:19 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

(12-24-2011 09:19 AM)|55555| Wrote:  
Quote:Maybe one day I will read this, and the other things I wrote on this site, and say damn what an idiot I used to be, I was stupid for doing bad in school,

I'm going through something like this right now. If I only put in one iota of effort in to school, in addition to not acting out in middle school to the point where I was suspended two entire years, then I would easily have gotten a free ride to one of the best universities in the state. This is supported by the fact that I've been getting scores in the 2000+ range on practice SATs. Instead my life remains a pile of crap and I'm busting my ass now at the age of seventeen just to get in to an average college. It's probably too late to even do that. My best option for going to a decent college now is transferring from the local community college. This would mean spending two more years living with my parents as a full time student, unless I happen to come in to a decent sum of money.

Your life though bro. Perhaps you'll find something your passionate about outside of school and will be able to make some cash off of it. The odds are against that though. Life in society is truly difficult for our kind. We are the outsiders, whose views on the world cause us to be ostracized by the herd. You will find very few people in real life who support your views. Make no mistake about it though, we are out there. You will find others like you if you look hard enough, and when you do stick together. There is strength in numbers. A solitary individual is no match for this cold world.

Agree with your sound advice 5, especially the importance of having allies who are useful because its gonna be hard to be a loner in the upcoming years.
As for college well..

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archive...aking-scam

http://studentloanstories.wordpress.com/...e-country/

image hosting jpg
12-24-2011 09:24 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Lol college. No matter how much I change, my laziness will not. No college for me, ever.

No, this is Patrick.
12-24-2011 09:37 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

(12-24-2011 09:37 AM)StadiumArcadium Wrote:  Lol college. No matter how much I change, my laziness will not. No college for me, ever.

That's what I said lol

Who am I? Who are YOU?
12-24-2011 09:39 AM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

You know, even though I look at your posts and disagree a lot, I understand. I still don't think it is stupid to do bad in school. As I've got older (and when I was younger I probably would have called myself a brainwashed sheep) I've become more accepting of the world around me. I just try to make the most of it while I can and have a good time. You can say humans are doomed but hey, we're still going are we not? And there is a cold reality to it all. You may think you don't have to follow the system, but there are more people you will disagree with you than agree. And some of those people have guns. In my opinion humans aren't supposed to be perfect beings that have the capacity to get along. What you see before you now in society is just a result of thousands of years of history.

I was in your position years ago.

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
12-24-2011 09:46 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

Basically once religon is wiped out a lot of problems will go right with it. Wink
12-24-2011 10:49 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

(12-24-2011 09:46 AM)Elfy Wrote:  I was in your position years ago.

Yep time flies doesn't it Elfy.
I mimic your statement.

image hosting jpg
12-24-2011 10:51 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

(12-24-2011 10:51 AM)HeartofShadows Wrote:  
(12-24-2011 09:46 AM)Elfy Wrote:  I was in your position years ago.

Yep time flies doesn't it Elfy.
Time goes too fast for me to keep up. ._.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
12-24-2011 11:00 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

I don't even get why it bothers you stop trying to fix it and just make it work for you.
12-24-2011 11:01 AM
Fanatic

It isn't happening like that. My kids will have freedom. I am gonna flee then.

Live until you die
12-24-2011 12:15 PM
Mælstrom Offline
GIVE ME LEEBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEATH

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

The worst part is when even your parents believe that grades determine your intelligence and self-worth! Diligence and the ability to be indoctrinated for sure, but how I think? We are the isolated few who still realize that we are imprisoned. Take care, with that morbid statement Wink

If you're reading this, I killed myself.
12-24-2011 02:52 PM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Given 74 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

Probably on the government's agenda right after they control the internet and outlaw guns.
(12-24-2011 09:46 AM)Elfy Wrote:  You know, even though I look at your posts and disagree a lot, I understand. I still don't think it is stupid to do bad in school. As I've got older (and when I was younger I probably would have called myself a brainwashed sheep) I've become more accepting of the world around me. I just try to make the most of it while I can and have a good time. You can say humans are doomed but hey, we're still going are we not? And there is a cold reality to it all. You may think you don't have to follow the system, but there are more people you will disagree with you than agree. And some of those people have guns. In my opinion humans aren't supposed to be perfect beings that have the capacity to get along. What you see before you now in society is just a result of thousands of years of history.

I was in your position years ago.

Elfy, we are on a roll with cynicism here, don't screw it up.

[Image: 1127%20-%20animated_gif%20crazy_frog%20d...mortal.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011 02:55 PM by gore goroth.)
12-24-2011 02:52 PM
Fanatic

My babies are gonna live free lives TRY AND FUCKING STOP THEM GUBMENTS!

Live until you die
12-24-2011 03:04 PM
The Shadowman Offline
Kane lives!

It's been done in the Netherlands. Home school is only allowed in very rare cases. Still, you have a fairly large selection of schools in the Netherlands which aren't state run penitentiaries or religious boot camps.
12-24-2011 07:59 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Ignorance is bliss... some information is difficult to deal with if you know it's gonna fuck up your entire reality, so it's easier to ignore...

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
12-24-2011 10:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
0000000000000000 Offline
Rebel

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

I agree with you whole-heartedly. These fucking cunts are lambs headed to slaughter. All following the rules and regulations of this corrupt society. I am in Canada, and things aren't much better.

P.S. I highly suggest you guys listen to the Joe Rogan Experience Podcast... he talks about this kind of stuff and the show changed my life... it makes my day so much easier... it's a lifesaver. Smile

http://www.joerogan.net
12-29-2011 01:27 PM
Archangel Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

(12-24-2011 07:47 AM)Stadium Wrote:  The world is just getting worse and worse. School is used to measure intelligence. Do bad in school, you're almost destined to fail because the system is against you. How do people not see what's going on? Open your fucking eyes! I hate this stupid fucking country. Is the rest of the world any better? Somehow I doubt it, humanity is a doomed race, how the fuck are we so stupid? I can't even articulate the stupidity here...it's not individuals that are stupid, it's the herd mentality everyone seems to have...do what you're told, obey the system, I can't live my life the way I want to because it's not normal. FUCK NORMALITY, FUCK SOCIETY, fucking stupid motherfuckers look down on people like me because we're fucking smarter than they are and they don't even realize it...keep reading your fucking People magazine, keep doing what you're told, don't have your own opinion, you don't need it here. Fucking idiots, I hate everyone, I want everyone to die, none of us deserve to see the world because we're too idiotic to comprehend it. The worst part is that I'm just a narcissistic, antisocial teenager going through a phase to them. And for all I know, I am. Maybe one day I will read this, and the other things I wrote on this site, and say damn what an idiot I used to be, I was stupid for doing bad in school, for thinking I didn't have to obey the system and live life like all the rest of the fucking sheep.

Okay, that's the end of my rant I feel better now. I wish I could put my thoughts into words better so this would make more sense and sound better to you all, but I don't really care, this thread is for my benefit not yours.

I totally agree, these stupid fuck heads are really pissing me off,
all they do is try to get you to fail, sorry for my spelling and grammar, i had a bad english teacher what a coincidence.
11-12-2013 01:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers. UnschoolShqiponjë 19 23,168 01-21-2017 05:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornLionWolf
  Math is Fucking Stupid! SchoolRebel 13 28,305 01-11-2017 02:44 PM
Last Post: the Analogist
Thumbs Down why people become stupid chained to desk 19 8,205 01-28-2014 10:04 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  OMG, people, school is NOT out to make you look stupid Asder Miller 76 47,620 11-24-2013 06:06 AM
Last Post: 34f3o4wfekwlefjweihj0if'uwkp3rdij
  People are fucking stupid. UnschoolShqiponjë 14 10,782 05-18-2012 03:07 PM
Last Post: ExpiredDough
  stupid fucking rule thefrustrated 7 3,568 01-21-2012 07:58 PM
Last Post: UnschoolShqiponjë
  Fucking stupid! monkey 3 2,091 01-16-2010 03:16 PM
Last Post: Loxor
  Some people are very very stupid psychopath 1 1,495 11-04-2009 09:22 PM
Last Post: AWOL
  never underestimate the power of stupid people in offices Rebelnerd 15 4,026 10-01-2008 08:29 AM
Last Post: Dark Soul X
  Stupid fucking goddamn morons youvebeenthunderstruck 11 4,572 08-08-2008 09:11 AM
Last Post: KitsuneSefam