RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.
Author Message
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 3,622
Joined: May 2011
Thanks: 1
Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)
Post: #1
Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

Quote:Again and again with the stupid debate. Like bidnizman "surround yourself with the next generation coming up" Check them out - go ahead. You WILL be greatly disturbed and if the trend and debating continues and parents stop spanking their children then goodbye United States of America and civilization. Good bye social security and respect for elders and democracy and say hello to absolute chaos and hello to Idiocracy.

I have personally observed kids of the non-spanking parents. I watch as grandchildren have fits on their grand-parents and punch them and spit in their faces in walmart. I watch the new generation of kids at restaurants curse their parents right in front of everyone in the store. No amount of time outs will curse this. No counting and no grounding will teach a child respect and LOVE.

Parents who don't spank their children arent' parents and they DON'T LOVE THEM.PERIOD.

CNN had an article about the Sweden ban on spanking. If anyone reads that article (and follows up on the studies mentioned) and STILL says we should spank they are fucking stupid and should have their genitals removed and be listed on the sex offender registry so they can't adopt.

Even IF the comment I posted is a troll, there ARE many dumb fuck Americans who agree with it.

Oh no, you apparent "moderates" are not safe from my rage.

Quote:I won't spank my kids but parents have the right to raise their child as they will.

NO FUCK YOU!

First of all you are a hypocrite. What if mom and dad say, "daily dildos in my toddlers ass helps them to behave!" You WOULD intervene. So no, you don't think parents have the right to raise their child as they will. A child's right to be free from assault trumps a parent's rights over them. If you can't raise a healthy child without hitting them then just shoot yourself in the head.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
11-10-2011 03:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Avatar Korra
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 8,557
Joined: Dec 2006
Thanks: 0
Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
Post: #2
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

I understand the rage and growing up in a somewhat black setting and family we were used with ass whoopings in order to get us to our parents way.
As a teen all it made us do was despise them and in a way they taught me that if you can inflict harm on somebody or possess power over them it doesn't matter if your right or wrong. Lovely that we see people defying the idea of human rights over some parental superiority.
Not to mention most kids are raised more by the state than their own family and here we are..

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 08:20 PM by HeartofShadows.)
11-10-2011 08:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Avatar Korra
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Posts: 8,487
Joined: Mar 2008
Thanks: 0
Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)
Post: #3
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

> Europeans are arse backwards
> America is winning
> Norway, like, Norway has, like, the highest repeat offender rate, bro
> And, like, drug-related crime is way up in Holland
> And like and like and like
> I have good arguments, I'm just too superior to use them
> *blows raspberries*

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
11-10-2011 08:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 8,557
Joined: Dec 2006
Thanks: 0
Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
Post: #4
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

(11-10-2011 08:55 PM)AWOL Wrote:  > Europeans are arse backwards
> America is winning
> Norway, like, Norway has, like, the highest repeat offender rate, bro
> And, like, drug-related crime is way up in Holland
> And like and like and like
> I have good arguments, I'm just too superior to use them
> *blows raspberries*

Wut?

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
11-10-2011 09:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aya Offline
Banned

Posts: 2,712
Joined: Aug 2005
Thanks: 3
Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)
Post: #5
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.



11-11-2011 12:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Posts: 5,158
Joined: May 2009
Thanks: 9
Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)
Post: #6
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

(11-11-2011 12:49 AM)Ayliana Wrote:  

Fucking hell Ayliana, lrn2tags
The video=youtube ones don't even seem to work.





Watch on YouTube

edit: I see... I don't exactly see how it's that relevant. You're saying Americans are fucking stupid because parents are too lenient to their children? Doesn't make a lot of sense if you're anti-school... SO WE MUST ZOMG FORCE THEM TO LEARN.

[Image: glorious666.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2011 10:00 AM by LOON_ATTIC.)
11-11-2011 09:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UltraRobot Offline
I need you to escape.

Posts: 172
Joined: Jun 2011
Thanks: 0
Given 6 thank(s) in 5 post(s)
Post: #7
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

Spanking only stops a kid from "misbehaving" because he's afraid of being spanked, not because he thinks it's wrong to "misbehave".

[Image: gPE89.gif]

[Image: DeusExTestSign.jpg]

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." - Albert Einstein

"Within a few years a simple and inexpensive device, readily carried about, will enable one to receive on land or sea the principal news, to hear a speech, a lecture, a song or play of a musical instrument, conveyed from any other region of the globe." - Nikola Tesla
11-11-2011 10:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aya Offline
Banned

Posts: 2,712
Joined: Aug 2005
Thanks: 3
Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)
Post: #8
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.



Watch on YouTube
11-11-2011 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
.Manicrose. Offline
CODSWALLOP

Posts: 843
Joined: Mar 2011
Thanks: 0
Given 16 thank(s) in 11 post(s)
Post: #9
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

(11-11-2011 10:23 AM)UltraRobot Wrote:  Spanking only stops a kid from "misbehaving" because he's afraid of being spanked, not because he thinks it's wrong to "misbehave".
Exactly. It doesn't teach respect, it teaches fear. And it teaches the kid that if you're bigger and stronger than someone else, you're the boss of them no matter what.

Go to work. Send your kids to school. Follow fashion. Act normal. Walk on the pavement. Watch TV. Save for your old age. Obey the law. Repeat after me: "I am free."

Hidden stuff:
11-11-2011 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Avatar Korra
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 8,557
Joined: Dec 2006
Thanks: 0
Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
Post: #10
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

(11-11-2011 12:55 PM).Manicrose. Wrote:  
(11-11-2011 10:23 AM)UltraRobot Wrote:  Spanking only stops a kid from "misbehaving" because he's afraid of being spanked, not because he thinks it's wrong to "misbehave".
Exactly. It doesn't teach respect, it teaches fear. And it teaches the kid that if you're bigger and stronger than someone else, you're the boss of them no matter what.

And when the kid grows up and stops fearing their parents then they just stop giving a rats ass what they say and barely respect what they tell them anyway.
Happened on my dads and moms side of the family with their kids.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2011 04:40 PM by HeartofShadows.)
11-11-2011 04:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 3,622
Joined: May 2011
Thanks: 1
Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)
Post: #11
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

(11-11-2011 04:39 PM)HeartofShadows Wrote:  
(11-11-2011 12:55 PM).Manicrose. Wrote:  
(11-11-2011 10:23 AM)UltraRobot Wrote:  Spanking only stops a kid from "misbehaving" because he's afraid of being spanked, not because he thinks it's wrong to "misbehave".
Exactly. It doesn't teach respect, it teaches fear. And it teaches the kid that if you're bigger and stronger than someone else, you're the boss of them no matter what.

And when the kid grows up then they just stop giving a rats ass what you say and barely respect you anyway.
Happened on my dads and moms side of the family with their kids.

If the kids are teenagers parents then tell themselves and everyone else, "well they are just teenagers, it's their hormones!" Justification at it's worst.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
11-11-2011 04:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 8,557
Joined: Dec 2006
Thanks: 0
Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
Post: #12
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

(11-11-2011 04:41 PM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  If the kids are teenagers parents then tell themselves and everyone else, "well they are just teenagers, it's their hormones!" Justification at it's worst.

Most of them are grown now and they still don't listen to shit they gotta say.
On my dads side they hang with self destructive people and overall do whatever they want. Some have been in jail a few times too because some of them are violent.
Some of them are just distant.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2011 05:27 PM by HeartofShadows.)
11-11-2011 05:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Desu Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 2,109
Joined: May 2009
Thanks: 165
Given 340 thank(s) in 182 post(s)
Post: #13
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

I love this myth that kids are more misbehaved now. Actually our generation (people who are currently around 15-30) in general listens to our parents more than we like to admit, and we pick up on their opinions more. Our generation is also the most "hovered-over" generation. More than ever, our parents are keeping us way too fucking busy with stupid extra-curricular activities and after-school activities that we hate, watching the kinds of goods we consume, and so on. There's also a trend of parents becoming more strict with their children because of the myth.

People such as in the quote of the OP are just looking for something to blame and be angry about, there's no issue, the problem is our parents and grandparents creating an issue where there isn't one.

Personally I am excited for this upcoming generation of pragmatists and thinkers. I can't wait until my parents and grandparents start to simply die so that we can take over.

RIP GORE GOROTH

He was an hero. He will always be remembered.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2011 12:46 AM by Desu.)
11-12-2011 12:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 6,075
Joined: Dec 2009
Thanks: 13
Given 184 thank(s) in 127 post(s)
Post: #14
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

^ Except, there's still a bunch of tards that are our age... Hopefully their not the majority again.

Blog I post to now:
http://blog.darknedgy.net

Edfreedom.org -- An organization for more freedom in education.
http://www.edfreedom.org/join-us/
11-12-2011 12:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SH☮TGUNHEⒶRT Offline
Hi, I 'm anti-civ.

Posts: 775
Joined: Mar 2011
Thanks: 0
Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)
Post: #15
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

Saying Americans are stupid is like saying stupid is stupid.

To be an anarchist, is to suffer greatly. To be a black woman is to suffer secretly. To be the earth, is to suffer silently.

I wish no harm on anyone, but those whose harmful ways will not stop without the same harm.

It's time we kill this cancerous system, before it kills us and everything left of gaia. Rise from our immaturity and take back our autonomy!

[Image: 2010-10-04-lost-my-appetite.jpg]
11-12-2011 04:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 8,557
Joined: Dec 2006
Thanks: 0
Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
Post: #16
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

(11-12-2011 12:45 AM)Desu Wrote:  I love this myth that kids are more misbehaved now. Actually our generation (people who are currently around 15-30) in general listens to our parents more than we like to admit, and we pick up on their opinions more. Our generation is also the most "hovered-over" generation. More than ever, our parents are keeping us way too fucking busy with stupid extra-curricular activities and after-school activities that we hate, watching the kinds of goods we consume, and so on. There's also a trend of parents becoming more strict with their children because of the myth.

People such as in the quote of the OP are just looking for something to blame and be angry about, there's no issue, the problem is our parents and grandparents creating an issue where there isn't one.

Personally I am excited for this upcoming generation of pragmatists and thinkers. I can't wait until my parents and grandparents start to simply die so that we can take over.

Cool statement bro and I can't wait either.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 04:55 AM by HeartofShadows.)
11-12-2011 07:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Posts: 2,489
Joined: Nov 2011
Thanks: 1
Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)
Post: #17
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

Be nice to America or we'll bring democracy to your country!!
11-15-2011 04:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Superkamiguru Offline
Resistance Leader

Posts: 202
Joined: Dec 2016
Thanks: 770
Given 84 thank(s) in 52 post(s)
Post: #18
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

(11-15-2011 04:44 AM)Stadium Wrote:  Be nice to America or we'll bring democracy to your country!!

Implying "Democracy" actually exists...

Hidden stuff:
"CONSENSUAL incest is not wrong. (Abuse victims: being abused by a relative does not make it wrong for others to have consensual incest, any more than rape by a stranger makes all sex wrong. Sex and assault/molestation are two different things.) An aversion became common in humans that aided in population growth as one disease couldn't wipe out the human race. That's not a problem anymore.

Consensual incest is very common. You know people who have been involved, whether you know it or not.

There is no rational reason for keeping laws or taboos against consensual
incest that is consistently applied to other relationships. Personal disgust or religion is only a reason why one person would not want to personally engage in what I call consanguinamory, not why someone else shouldn't do it. An adult should be free to share love, sex, residence, and marriage with ANY consenting adults. Youthful experimentation between close relatives close in age is not uncommon, and there are more people than you'd think out there who are in lifelong healthy, happy relationships with a close relative. It isn't for everyone, but we're not all going to want to have each others' love lives, now are we? If someone thinks YOUR love life is disgusting, should you be thrown in prison?

Some people try to justify their prejudice against consanguineous sex and
marriage by being part-time eugenicists and saying that such relationships inevitably lead to “mutant” or “deformed” babies. This argument can be refuted on several fronts. 1. Some consanguineous relationships involve only people of the same gender. 2. Not all mixed-gender relationships birth biological children. 3. Most births to consanguineous parents do not produce children with significant birth defects or other genetic problems; while births to other parents do sometimes have birth defects. 4. We don’t prevent other people from marrying or deny them their reproductive rights based on increased odds of passing along a genetic problem or inherited disease. It is true that in general, children born to consanguineous parents have an increased chance of these problems than those born to nonconsanguineous parents, but the odds are still minimal. Unless someone is willing to deny reproductive rights and medical privacy to others and force everyone to take genetic tests and bar carriers and the congenitally disabled and women over 35 from having children, then equal protection principles prevent this from being a justification to bar this freedom of association and freedom to marry.

Some say "Your sibling should not be your lover." That is not a reason. It begs the question. Many people have many relationships that have more than one aspect. Some women say their sister is their best friend. Why can’t their sister be a wife, too?

Some say “There is a power differential.” This applies least of all to siblings or cousins who are close in age, but even where the power differential exists, it is not a justification for denying this freedom to sex or to marry. There is a power differential in just about any relationship, sometimes an enormous power differential. To question if consent is truly possible in these cases is insulting and demeaning.

Some say “There are so many people outside of your family." There are plenty of people within one’s own race, too, but that is no reason to ban interracial marriage. So, this isn't a good reason either. Let consenting adults love each other the way they want!"-Keith Pullman

01-15-2017 01:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: sswbm , Avatar Korra
HSHARK Offline
Revolutionary

Posts: 182
Joined: Mar 2016
Thanks: 23
Given 40 thank(s) in 29 post(s)
Post: #19
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

The argument that "children are more misbehaving today" is invalid because the world is very different now (JFK reference). It is the same type of argument that reading from websites does not improve reading. These types of arguments all show the backwards nature of some people.
01-15-2017 07:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UnicornLionWolf Offline
Revolutionary

Posts: 138
Joined: Jun 2016
Thanks: 72
Given 49 thank(s) in 35 post(s)
Post: #20
RE: Americans are fucking stupid mother fuckers.

(01-15-2017 01:05 AM)Superkamiguru Wrote:  
(11-15-2011 04:44 AM)Stadium Wrote:  Be nice to America or we'll bring democracy to your country!!

Implying "Democracy" actually exists...

Democracy exists. It's just not producing the results people were hoping for.

UnicornLionWolf
GoogleNospamdogeBanana
01-21-2017 05:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Math is Fucking Stupid! SchoolRebel 13 25,343 01-11-2017 02:44 PM
Last Post: the Analogist
  Well, my mother just called me stupid today.... tikhung01 1 1,826 08-16-2015 07:54 AM
Last Post: SoulRiser
  People are so fucking stupid! Stadium 33 30,392 08-05-2015 10:11 PM
Last Post: thesupremeanarchist
  7 Mother Fucking Hours. Absnt 9 6,271 05-25-2012 04:03 PM
Last Post: LOON_ATTIC
  People are fucking stupid. UnschoolShqiponjë 14 8,607 05-18-2012 03:07 PM
Last Post: ExpiredDough
  stupid fucking rule thefrustrated 7 2,359 01-21-2012 07:58 PM
Last Post: UnschoolShqiponjë
  Fuckers Can't Drive Aya 8 1,907 12-07-2010 08:52 AM
Last Post: Aya
  School fucking LIED TO MY MOTHER! Raikuron 14 5,125 05-26-2010 11:33 PM
Last Post: AWOL
  Fucking stupid! monkey 3 1,471 01-16-2010 03:16 PM
Last Post: Loxor
  Stupid fucking goddamn morons youvebeenthunderstruck 11 3,334 08-08-2008 09:11 AM
Last Post: KitsuneSefam

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | School Survival | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication