RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit on the floor
Sharpie Offline
Banned

Given 169 thank(s) in 113 post(s)
Shit on the floor

Just a little rant.
Today I walk in the bathroom and look in one of the stalls. Now normally my school bathrooms are usually surprisingly clean, but today there was shit smeared all over the floor.

WHAT THE FUCK?
Who would do that? That's fucking disgusting.
And our janitor recently quit, so there's nobody here to clean it up for god knows how long.
11-03-2011 01:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cp Offline
~crazy~

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
RE: Shit on the floor

Ew. Last year someone took a shit in the middle of the hallway. A girl slipped and fell in it, then vomited everywhere. Poor janitors :(

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein
[Image: new.gif]
11-03-2011 01:17 AM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

The worst is when shit is on the wall of a stall. Like, how the fuck did it get there?

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
11-03-2011 02:09 AM
 Thanks given by: Rule_BreakerXVIII
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Given 74 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

Some student at my school got pissed off at a teacher so he took a shit in her classroom when she was gone. And he pissed all over the classroom too.
(11-03-2011 02:09 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  The worst is when shit is on the wall of a stall. Like, how the fuck did it get there?

[Image: Monkey_Poo_for_you_pt1_by_Jays_Dood.jpg]

[Image: 1127%20-%20animated_gif%20crazy_frog%20d...mortal.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2011 02:24 AM by gore goroth.)
11-03-2011 02:24 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

(11-03-2011 01:17 AM)cp Wrote:  Ew. Last year someone took a shit in the middle of the hallway. A girl slipped and fell in it, then vomited everywhere. Poor janitors :(

How do you not see something like that in the middle of the hallway?
11-03-2011 02:47 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

lol

I shat out a log on the floor in middle school.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2011 05:43 AM by Sunbourn.)
11-03-2011 05:43 AM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

That's a normal day for me. We have pubic hair, piss and shit all over the toilet seat. One day someone shit in the middle of the bathroom, no where near the cubicle, and HOW THE FUCK DOES SOMEONE GET SHIT ON THE ROOF THAT'S NEARLY 8 METRES HIGH?!?!?!? Mind you I have to watch my step since there's piss everywhere. Fuck this. I can't shit until I get home. 4 years and not one shit has been taken at school.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
11-03-2011 06:05 AM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Given 184 thank(s) in 127 post(s)

I lol'd. There was a store nearby where the janitor quit because he walked into the bathroom and there was a shit stuck to the ceiling.

Blog I post to now:
http://blog.darknedgy.net

Edfreedom.org -- An organization for more freedom in education.
http://www.edfreedom.org/join-us/
11-03-2011 06:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marlena403 Offline
School Lover

Given 21 thank(s) in 16 post(s)
Shit on the floor

Lol. One day in my P.E. class, one of the Year 9 girls pissed on the floor in the changing room. And the whole class knew which girl it was, but she didn't even get told off. I'm glad I'm not doing P.E. for the rest of Year 9.
11-30-2016 03:50 AM
HawkbitAlpha Offline
Pariah

Given 95 thank(s) in 67 post(s)
Shit on the floor

What the hell is with all the thread necroing lately? Are we back in 2014?

RIP GWEDIN (2013-2017)
RIP URITIYOGI (2016-2017)
RIP NIGHT (2009-2017)
RIP VONUNOV (2008-2017)
RIP WES/THEWAKE (2007-2017)
RIP USERNAME (2013-2017)
RIP HAWKBIT (2013-2017)
RIP SS

"Write me a little report of [my video], so I know you watched it, or you get another warning. One of my other goals is to make this forum a bit of my own class...So, tell me, how you feel about the new rule of having you do homework? Or you get another warning. So, do you want to do this or not?...Please send a PM and tell me if you're willing or not. I will probably give you 24 hours to send the PM. No PM will indicate to me that, no, you don't want to do things in this new way. So, you will be saying goodbye."
-Stevehein, promise-maker and Führer moderator of SJW-Survival, 2017

Hidden stuff:
11-30-2016 09:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beauhefley Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

(11-30-2016 09:22 AM)HawkbitAlpha Wrote:  What the hell is with all the thread necroing lately? Are we back in 2014?

I guess so
11-30-2016 01:40 PM
HSHARK Offline
Revolutionary

Given 40 thank(s) in 29 post(s)

What are the students like? Monkeys? Gorillas? I see humans but not humanity
11-30-2016 01:51 PM
Alistoriv Offline
Sanity Not Included

Given 169 thank(s) in 114 post(s)
Shit on the floor

oh boy have I got a story for you

A couple years ago when I was a freshman, someone started shitting in urinals all the time. He was quickly dubbed "The Phantom Shitter." The administration couldn't nail who this guy was and they were pulling their hair out about it. So, they decided to make the rules regarding going to the bathroom a little more restrictive (read: a lot) in order to make it easier to identify who was where and when. This didn't really help, just kinda seemed to make him mad. After this his attacks started to escalate. One day, I was walking through the English hall (aptly named the A hall) while they were roping off part of it because the Phantom Shitter came through and spread his joy all over the hallway. Another time he left a deuce in a really high up spot and so the administrators called all the people that were tall enough to reach it down and interrogated them. My favorite incident, however, was when he wrote where he was going to strike next (and possibly when, I don't remember) on the side of the field house in shit and then successfully struck there without being caught. Then suddenly, he stopped striking. The administration never figured out who it was.

The prevailing theory for his identity is pretty likely but I also have it on decently good authority that it was this kid:

Watch on YouTube

RIP GORE GOROTH
RIP SAINTVICIOUS
(03-20-2013 05:08 PM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  Stand up with pride and say "No! I will not be a McDonalds employee. I WILL BE A GARBAGE MAN!"

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
12-01-2016 09:55 AM
ScarletTheDragon Offline
Rebel

Given 8 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

(12-01-2016 09:55 AM)Alistoriv Wrote:  oh boy have I got a story for you

A couple years ago when I was a freshman, someone started shitting in urinals all the time. He was quickly dubbed "The Phantom Shitter." The administration couldn't nail who this guy was and they were pulling their hair out about it. So, they decided to make the rules regarding going to the bathroom a little more restrictive (read: a lot) in order to make it easier to identify who was where and when. This didn't really help, just kinda seemed to make him mad. After this his attacks started to escalate. One day, I was walking through the English hall (aptly named the A hall) while they were roping off part of it because the Phantom Shitter came through and spread his joy all over the hallway. Another time he left a deuce in a really high up spot and so the administrators called all the people that were tall enough to reach it down and interrogated them. My favorite incident, however, was when he wrote where he was going to strike next (and possibly when, I don't remember) on the side of the field house in shit and then successfully struck there without being caught. Then suddenly, he stopped striking. The administration never figured out who it was.

The prevailing theory for his identity is pretty likely but I also have it on decently good authority that it was this kid:

Watch on YouTube

I don't know whether to be terrified or proud...
Maybe both.
01-10-2017 09:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kid wiped the American flag on the floor today in class. Avi-Bird 27 18,602 04-23-2012 12:30 PM
Last Post: UltraRobot
  I found something on the floor at school today Milk2Go 14 4,410 06-24-2009 04:53 AM
Last Post: Bri