RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
worst dream you ever had
thriller222 Offline
Freedom Fighter

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
worst dream you ever had

Mine is where I am walking some where, but I cant figure out where to. All of the sudden, buildings start to explode all around me, and they all collapse on me, setting me on fire. I start to scream in pain that feels very real, and I dont stop burning at all. Everyone else who was around starts screaming in pain too. And then I'm not just screaming in pain, I'm also crying for the innocent people who are burning too. The sadness, anger, and pain I was feeling was so intense that it eventually woke me up.

That dream changed my life too, it made me lose a ton of fears.
10-28-2011 03:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)
RE: worst dream you ever had

That seems freaky man. I have some fucked up dreams too. I can't really remember a lot at the moment but I keep saying the same girl in a lot of my dreams. I like it though, makes me feel special.
Also, thriller, do you know anything about Lucid Dreaming? I suggest you research it, it's amazing! Could even be life-changing!

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
10-28-2011 04:20 PM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

My worst dreams reveal to me what I can never have.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
10-28-2011 05:06 PM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Given 184 thank(s) in 127 post(s)

I have some sick, sick, fucked up dreams. Sometimes I'll be locked in a small building trying to fend off some kind of sick twisted zombie type things that eventually kill my whole family, sometimes I'll be walking through a cornfield and different members of my family will get sucked away by some sort of fucked up black ghost monster thing, but none of those dreams really get to me. What gets to me is this shit:

I'm in a two dimension world where everyone is a white stick-figure holding a white balloon. The entire background of everything is black, and everyone and everything is just outlined in white. At the left-most side of our world is a giant factory of some sort. Somehow, every time I have this dream, I end up doing something I'm not supposed to that fucks up the factory. Sometimes I accidentally break something that I have to fix, sometimes what I fuck up is undefined. If I don't fix it, the world ends. Everyone's panicking. It's weird, it feels like this world is the only world. While I'm in this dream, our world doesn't exist, all I know is that world.

Anyway, if I don't go in, everything starts to shake kind of and I wake up literally freaking the fuck out with my adrenaline going crazy.

If I go inside of the factory, everything turns 3d almost. Everything is really, really tight. The factory workers are all fucking pissed at me, saying there's nothing we can do. I always get that feeling where your stomach drops. I frantically try to figure out what to do. One time, I found the part of the machine that was broken, but then everything get so fucked up I can't remember what was going on, and I woke up.

I've had that dream like 10-20 times since I was like 5 years old. Haven't had it in a while, but that shit is so fucking weird.

It's like, the apocalypse. You caused it. It's the end. Time to die. You killed everyone. It's all over, and it's all your fault. God dammit, that shit kills me. It's your responsibility to fix it, and a lot of people want you to go fix it, but you have no idea how. Jesus.

Blog I post to now:
http://blog.darknedgy.net

Edfreedom.org -- An organization for more freedom in education.
http://www.edfreedom.org/join-us/
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2011 08:53 PM by Absnt.)
10-28-2011 08:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Efs Offline
Fanatic

^Some weird Dreams there. I love my dreams though, I don't care how scary, fucked up or stupid they are it's so interesting!

10-28-2011 09:15 PM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Given 74 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

(10-28-2011 04:20 PM)Efs Wrote:  That seems freaky man. I have some fucked up dreams too. I can't really remember a lot at the moment but I keep saying the same girl in a lot of my dreams. I like it though, makes me feel special.
Also, thriller, do you know anything about Lucid Dreaming? I suggest you research it, it's amazing! Could even be life-changing!

I finally think I figured out how to control of my dreams and realize when I am dreaming. A few days ago I had a shitty dream where I was pulled over by a cop and my drivers liscence was expired so I was gonna go to jail. I finally figured out I was dreaming so I got out of the car and beat the shit out of the cop. Then... I woke up.

[Image: 1127%20-%20animated_gif%20crazy_frog%20d...mortal.gif]
10-29-2011 10:57 AM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

(10-29-2011 10:57 AM)gore goroth Wrote:  
(10-28-2011 04:20 PM)Efs Wrote:  That seems freaky man. I have some fucked up dreams too. I can't really remember a lot at the moment but I keep saying the same girl in a lot of my dreams. I like it though, makes me feel special.

I finally think I figured out how to control of my dreams and realize when I am dreaming. A few days ago I had a shitty dream where I was pulled over by a cop and my drivers liscence was expired so I was gonna go to jail. I finally figured out I was dreaming so I got out of the car and beat the shit out of the cop. Then... I woke up.
Haha that would've been awesome! Do you do any of the "techniques" to lucid dream or did it just occur to you?
I once had a dream I was in some park in the city, kids playing football and they were making fun of me. But I could jump like 1000 metres in the air. I realized I was dreaming and just started jumping around the city, it was pretty cool haha.

10-29-2011 11:32 AM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

(10-29-2011 11:32 AM)Efs Wrote:  
(10-29-2011 10:57 AM)gore goroth Wrote:  

Haha that would've been awesome! Do you do any of the "techniques" to lucid dream or did it just occur to you?
I once had a dream I was in some park in the city, kids playing football and they were making fun of me. But I could jump like 1000 metres in the air. I realized I was dreaming and just started jumping around the city, it was pretty cool haha.

It just came to me. I don't know how.

10-29-2011 11:36 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

Once I had a really horrid dream which I was a grumpy miserable shit whose ugliness caused small children to cry and retreat into their houses and I joined this forum called School Survival which I ruined with my overly negative tone OH WAIT
10-29-2011 12:03 PM
thriller222 Offline
Freedom Fighter

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Yeah I have heard, I really have tried to do it. Its really hard to actually guide yourself from being awake to being in a lucid dream. I have lucid dreamed before though, and it did sort of change my life. Do you know any good techniques to go from awake to a lucid dream?

Also another question: have you ever had a dream that you think was prophetic? Like a dream that predicted the future?

Just a couple of nights ago I had a dream of a terrible war being waged. I saw a man walk out an explosion unharmed, and he came up to me and told me what seemed to be a prophecy:

The time will come when the symbol of hope falls
And from the ashes of the past the new world will emerge
A world so evil not even the devil himself will get involved

He said someother things about the grim future. Im not even lying though, I swear this dream was real and I will probably always remember it.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2011 12:33 PM by thriller222.)
10-29-2011 12:20 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

(10-29-2011 12:20 PM)thriller222 Wrote:  

Yeah I have heard, I really have tried to do it. Its really hard to actually guide yourself from being awake to being in a lucid dream. I have lucid dreamed before though, and it did sort of change my life. Do you know any good techniques to go from awake to a lucid dream?

Also another question: have you ever had a dream that you think was prophetic? Like a dream that predicted the future?

Just a couple of nights ago I had a dream of a terrible war being waged. I saw a man walk out an explosion unharmed, and he came up to me and told me what seemed to be a prophecy:

The time will come when the symbol of hope falls
And from the ashes of the past the new world will emerge
A world so evil not even the devil himself will get involved

He said someother things about the grim future. Im not even lying though, I swear this dream was real and I will probably always remember it.

I could've sworn I've had dreams like those but I can't remember at the moment, dreams are just so interesting and mystical!

This is my torrent for a How To on Lucid Dreaming:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6780020/...9_-_by_Efs

10-29-2011 03:24 PM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Quote:This is my torrent for a How To on Lucid Dreaming:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6780020/...9_-_by_Efs
Seems legit.
Not another trollface is it efs?
[Image: tumblr_ltlp7xR5iG1qgnzkb.png]

10-30-2011 04:29 AM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

LOL! No it isn't haha
But you did give me an idea for a future trolling!

10-30-2011 11:05 AM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Failing from a cliff.

It sucks.
01-19-2012 10:34 PM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Given 20 thank(s) in 14 post(s)

Ugh strange one, I don't remember much of it, there was that I guy with whom I beat up a few persons, then a staircase with lots of books as obstacles, then seeing those guys on some strange drugs, reading the books...it was strange...the strangeness really fucks it up.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
01-20-2012 12:55 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

Had a dream today of watching one of my friend murder my math teacher and instructing him on where to shoot him. After that we had hid the body and everybody was asking where the math teacher was. When I got home, I found out that the police knew who the murderers were and were after them already. My mom (who's dead) and dad were on the couch watching this. So I walked up to her and asked my mom was I really going to prision simply for telling him where to shoot my math teacher and she said yes. I cried in her arms after that.

Then I woke up....

Previously known as Derchin.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2012 01:06 AM by Miller0700.)
01-20-2012 01:05 AM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

I use to ALWAYS have the same dream.
I was in this house that looked like my grandparents'. And I was sleeping in the spare bedroom except everything was gloomy. It was in the night but the moon lit up the room a lot, and it was slightly foggy and cold.
Then all of a sudden some guy in a mask with a machete would open the door. We'd stare at each other for seconds and then the dream would end.
Repeat for months.
End.

01-20-2012 01:07 AM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

You're going to die... I see it... with my third eye.
01-20-2012 01:25 AM
Luizao876 Offline
Everyone's favorite Huezillian

Given 22 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Some kind of a dream that God is fucking bulgvar. Reeeeeeeally strange
01-20-2012 01:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Efs Offline
Fanatic

(01-20-2012 01:27 AM)Luizao876 Wrote:  Some kind of a dream that God is fucking bulgvar. Reeeeeeeally strange
Dayum. lol

(01-20-2012 01:25 AM)bulgvar Wrote:  You're going to die... I see it... with my third eye.
Not scared of death bro.

01-20-2012 01:29 AM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

If that is the will of God...

TROLOLOLO
01-20-2012 01:32 AM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

(01-20-2012 01:32 AM)bulgvar Wrote:  If that is the will of God...

TROLOLOLO
God can suck my left nut.

01-20-2012 01:33 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

I have those dreams where someone is chasing you and you try to run but your feet are really heavy. And the dreams where you fall but I kind of like those.

No, this is Patrick.
01-20-2012 09:11 AM
Mælstrom Offline
GIVE ME LEEBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEATH

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Here's my worst nightmare. I was strolling in a golden sparkly disco jumpsuit, when I met a small, chubby boy. We walked for a while, until we came across his dad. I met that dad, we got along right away! This led to him and his son asking me to stay, for a barbeque dinner. I accepted, and we went into the white, bleak house. We went into the basement, it was really neat, they were feeding me meat, it couldn't be beat. There are some sites for kids, and some sites for grownups. We looked at the latter.

Grilling the meat was real damn fun, and I thought to myself" I'd like to put my fingers through that mustache", in response to Mr. Henderson's facial hair. After drinks, trivial conversation and sports, the meat was ready. I taste tested some wings, pork chops, and steak. Suddenly, I recoiled in horror! The steak was rotten, and was maggot infested! We ran into the house, where the internet connection had changed to dial up! My body pivoted around in nausea-prone swirls as the faces of the Hendersons melted off! THEN....... the game.

If you're reading this, I killed myself.
01-20-2012 09:50 AM
Luizao876 Offline

Is it me or does Maelstom sleeps while high?
01-20-2012 09:53 AM
Mælstrom Offline

I do weed and iboga, but I made a dramatic fake story out of a stupid sketch from the Tim and Eric show XD

01-20-2012 09:57 AM
Sapphire Flames Offline
Pariah

Given 9 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

I was walking down the street, when several realizations came to me -

1) I had never seen this city before
2) Everything, the buildings, the sky, the ground.
3) There was a lone man in a doctors outfit walking towards me.

He walked up to me, looking sad.

Patient Zachary (Name withheld because)
Number E34D - Coma

"How is it going Zachary?"
"Huh, where am I?"
"*sigh*, you're in a coma. You went into a stress induced coma after seeing your family die in a horrible accident."
"Bu - what?"
"Don't you remember? The zipline?"
"Wha-"

That's when I see something darting across the windows in the buildings. A slight humanoid figure. When I look at them, they bring images of horror, insanity, gore, a blackness in the area of their eyes that holds everything, and nothing. It was like looking into black holes, deep and unfathomable.

I ask the doctor,

"Who are they?"
"Parasites your mind has created, to pull you out of this coma. They threaten to bring the fragile facade your mind has constructed coming down in a final sanity shattering crash that will leave you a shell of a person."
"Why are they here?"
"They stalk you, implanting images in your head, tearing down the facade piece by piece, bit by bit."
"Wha-"
"Wake up Zach"
"WAKE UP"

He morphed into this humanoid thing with wicked blades for arms, grabbed me with one hand, and used the other to hold the blade to my neck.

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP"

He drew back the hand not holding me, pointed it at my throat, and thrust in forward.

I woke up at that instant.

God I need to get some sleep.

"All Animals are equal, But some are more equal than others."
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2012 03:16 PM by Sapphire Flames.)
01-22-2012 03:13 PM
Luizao876 Offline

Really creepy dream. You dont have this dream usually,right?
01-23-2012 06:06 AM
Sapphire Flames Offline
Pariah

Given 9 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Unfortunately yes.

"All Animals are equal, But some are more equal than others."
01-23-2012 06:49 AM
Mælstrom Offline

01-24-2012 10:42 AM