RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What level of hell will you go to?
xXThe Damnation ProjectXx Offline
Fanatic

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

hey uhhhmmm is thisbad cuz i got the 8th level of hell

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 8 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.
06-26-2006 02:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
modest mouse Offline
Fanatic

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

damn...thats a pretty fuckin horrible fate dude...

haha u were bound to hell neway

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees through narrow chinks of his cavern."
06-26-2006 11:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Freak Offline
Fanatic

Given 14 thank(s) in 10 post(s)

Everyone's damned to hell, just to what extent the torture is, well that's what the quiz is for....

[Image: ambnh8.jpg]
06-26-2006 07:54 PM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

not everyone

[Image: flanders.jpg]

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
06-27-2006 12:11 AM
modest mouse Offline
Fanatic

no hes going to hell to...

remember the episode where after his wife died he had sex under the tree with that hot ass blande that he met in the left handed store...

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees through narrow chinks of his cavern."
06-27-2006 03:17 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

yeah, but technicly he wasn't doing adultery because his wife was dead. hi-diddley-do-neigborino!

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
06-27-2006 10:05 AM
Freak Offline
Fanatic

My best guess is he'll be damned into nothingness.

06-27-2006 10:23 AM
modest mouse Offline
Fanatic

ooh thats worse than hell in my opinion

well he wasnt married to the blonde so yea that was a sin...
premaridal sex

06-27-2006 10:53 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

after all ned's done for god, i think he should give him a break!

06-27-2006 01:50 PM
ANAL_FROST!!! Offline
Pariah

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

yeah seriously. i can barely survive one day at church...even though i havent been there in a year, but he goes EVERY week.

"...if analfrost says killpress is a fag, it must be true. anal never lies. except that time he said he never ate cat shit...that liar"
-Niles Hartley

(quote edited so ppl would know who he was talking about)
06-27-2006 11:12 PM
Freak Offline
Fanatic

Remember, Ned used to be an asshole. Then he got spanked for a year, and it straightened his ass out.

06-27-2006 11:28 PM
ANAL_FROST!!! Offline
Pariah

oh yeah! i forgot about that

"...if analfrost says killpress is a fag, it must be true. anal never lies. except that time he said he never ate cat shit...that liar"
-Niles Hartley

06-27-2006 11:40 PM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

yeah, because his parents were beatniks who didn't believe in discipline. that one was funny as hell.

06-28-2006 12:14 AM
Fanatic

how did it go from me goin to the 8th level of hell to mouse telling me i have a bad fate and im goin to be damned to hell and everyone goin to hell then goin to the simpsons ?????and yes mouse i know im goin to hell

i personally dont give a fuck either

everyone must remember one thing

karma is a bicth man

what goes around cums around

and wait one more thing

is the 8th level that dam bad?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Freya Stark - “There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.”

[Image: untitled-4.jpg]
07-09-2006 03:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ann Offline
Defiant

oh I can get to heaven evantually Biggrin
Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!
Purgatory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Disorder Rating Information
Paranoid: Low click for info
Schizoid: Moderate click for info
Schizotypal: Moderate click for info
Antisocial: Low click for info
Borderline: Low click for info
Histrionic: Low click for info
Narcissistic: Low click for info
Avoidant: Moderate click for info
Dependent: Moderate click for info
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low click for info

have no fear, Ann is here
07-09-2006 05:27 PM
Ann Offline
Defiant

bungalow Wrote:yeah seriously. i can barely survive one day at church...even though i havent been there in a year, but he goes EVERY week.

me to ,I go every week lolBiggrin I belive in god, but not katholic , dont believe in the sacraments and stuff.... the priest in our church talks about love and understanding and thats the kind of stuff I like. there's one person that also goes and that smy grandma Smile so I go with her.

have no fear, Ann is here
07-09-2006 05:37 PM
Fanatic

man when i go to church i either A: say i have to pee and wait for about 20 mins to cum back

or B: fall asleep with sunglasses on my face and my head propped up

my preist guy is a dick Fu and if he catches u talking or sleeping he hits u in the back of the head with the bible

Freya Stark - “There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.”

07-10-2006 01:37 PM
modest mouse Offline
Fanatic

if he tried some shit like that to me, ide have to let him know that

[Image: xmen_juggernaut.jpg]

07-10-2006 03:04 PM
Fanatic

hahahahahahahahha

well it dont bother me when he hits me i still asleep so it all gewd

07-10-2006 04:25 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 8 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

you dont even wanna know soma the shit iv done

hmm i have that book there was a tenth level

im workin on gettin lower down
08-13-2006 01:27 AM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

the only way to not go to hell is to go against every human emotion and instinkt and go to church and givin up your hard earned money so id just want to to the lowest level so ill be frozen
when i know im about to die im gonna go on a mass killin spree.................................stay indoors
08-13-2006 01:49 AM
Fanatic

shit man id rather got to hell then listen to sum bullshitter talk about sum fake as shit for an ahour or 30 min

08-13-2006 02:48 AM
Freak Offline
Fanatic

Went to church a maybe.... twice, and we got to eat and drink because we were reinacting the last supper or whatever... I was w/ my older bro Nick.

08-16-2006 09:18 PM
Fanatic

hate church wit all my heart

08-17-2006 07:15 AM
ANAL_FROST!!! Offline
Pariah

same here

-Niles Hartley

08-17-2006 07:49 AM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

i rarly go to church and when i do its only 4 the food

I AM A THIEF IN THE NIGHT I WILL SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN

I KEEP THEM IN MY BASEMENT

I TELL THEM I AM THEIR MOMMY NOW
08-18-2006 02:31 PM
Happy Camper Offline
Fanatic

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

~!~BLOOD OF THE SORROW~!~ Wrote:man when i go to church i either A: say i have to pee and wait for about 20 mins to cum back

or B: fall asleep with sunglasses on my face and my head propped up

my preist guy is a dick Fu and if he catches u talking or sleeping he hits u in the back of the head with the bible

Ick. Find a different church.

When my mom dragged me to her church choices, I hid out in the bathroom a lot too. Either that or I'd spend the entire time in my pew glaring at the preacher, refusing to sing, and then walk out the doors complaining about how it was so off. But when I picked the church we went to, I loved it. I actually help out with the AV stuff and they made me graphics director of the services. Which basically means I control the input levels and yell at the powerpoint person.

They're cool though. They ask a lot of why we identify as christians, and talk about a lot of christian values without actually quoting scripture. They're cool and very postmodern. It's practically an art community too. They have a lot of secular bands come through the coffee house and they have all this abstract art taking place during the service. Teens can write angsty poems about how confused they are and read 'em now and then. Any church that lets gay couples come in without giving them a guilt trip is pretty much fine by me.

Well...okay, most churches I just want to bash with a hammer.

Oh yeah:

Quote:The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | High
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-infe ... ation.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Let's do the time warp again!
08-19-2006 10:40 AM
Z? Offline
Revolutionary

scoot over Happy Camper. I get the 7th level as well.
08-29-2006 10:04 AM
Freak Offline
Fanatic

I got high on shizoid, moderate on anti-social, shizotypal, and narcistic, and low on everything else.

08-29-2006 03:03 PM
Demonic Pyro Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory- Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
Level 2 Lustful High
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Extreme Evil Mwahaha
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous High

:-P
That is all.
09-14-2006 08:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  This level makes me want to cut myself. CrayolaColours 10 2,183 11-30-2009 04:35 AM
Last Post: Jackass McAwesome