RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to hate it too much?
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

~!~BLOOD OF THE SORROW~!~ Wrote:dude i thought that same thing last year when all my teachers seemed to be agauinst me to but they yell at u more because they think u can have a better performance than anyone else

actually me and another kid got sent in the office at the same time me for sleeping him for drawing

he got 3 days cafateria duty
i got 1 week cafateria duty 1 week trash pick up duty and had to copy 5 pages from my social studies book (later raised to 10 pages)
08-13-2006 03:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xXThe Damnation ProjectXx Offline
Fanatic

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

well u know lseeping is a lil bit different from drawin

how

ill tell u

he can still listen

and UR DREAMIN ABOUT GETTIN POON OR SUMTIN DURR

NO WONDER Y THEY GAVE U ALL DAT SHIT

yep thats bout it

Freya Stark - “There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.”

[Image: untitled-4.jpg]
08-13-2006 04:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

~!~BLOOD OF THE SORROW~!~ Wrote:well u know lseeping is a lil bit different from drawin

how

ill tell u

he can still listen

yep thats bout it

NO HE GAVE ME THE SAME PUNISHMENT 3 OTHER TIMES

once because he didnt like how i eat
again for not having my shirt tucked in
and once for tellin anouther kid to shut up
08-13-2006 07:45 AM
Agro Offline
Renegade

SLITZ Wrote:
~!~BLOOD OF THE SORROW~!~ Wrote:well u know lseeping is a lil bit different from drawin

how

ill tell u

he can still listen

yep thats bout it

Thats some bullshit,thats why i cant stand any teacher that has the concence to exist on this planet.Even the good teachers always have some alternative motive Fu Fu Fu

Life...is a wheel of changes...
08-13-2006 08:44 AM
Fanatic

SLITZ Wrote:

how

ill tell u

he can still listen

yep thats bout it

well have u ever been in trouble before these incidents cuz if u have then it all depends on what u do they think that because uve been in trouble anything u do is gonna be severe so u can go to iss for like 2 months get out have an earing in and forget abbout it and ull get in trouble

i hate that fact cuz thats how it is

Freya Stark - “There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.”

08-13-2006 10:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

blood of the sorrow
quit tryin to make what they did ok
cus a coupletimes they punished me for things that never happened
08-13-2006 01:53 PM
Ana Gramme Offline
Defiant

Wow, I can't believe I've found people like me!

Man, I can't even begin to fathom how much I freaking hate school...even the word makes my blood boil. I've always been a workaholic type, the "brains", I suppose, but I'm so fed up with this shrite I just want it all to be over. My sisters tell me school was a pointless sack of crap where druggers meet up to tope, and frankly I agree. I'm tired of pretending to give a rat's ass what my moron of a teacher who couldn't think of anything else to do with their life talks about. And I'm tired of how adults are all, "Well, you'll be wishing you're back in your teen years once you're my age", because really, I may be a kid, but I'm not a naive dumbass preppy ass hole. School is all about pretending to give a shit, and after years of 95% averages and all-nighters of studying, I feel like I'm done!!!!! Argh!!!! Mwahaha

[Image: 4peta_1.gif]
08-13-2006 04:10 PM
Agro Offline
Renegade

Re: Wow, I can't believe I've found people like me!

Ana Gramme Wrote:Man, I can't even begin to fathom how much I freaking hate school...even the word makes my blood boil. I've always been a workaholic type, the "brains", I suppose, but I'm so fed up with this shrite I just want it all to be over. My sisters tell me school was a pointless sack of crap where druggers meet up to tope, and frankly I agree. I'm tired of pretending to give a rat's ass what my moron of a teacher who couldn't think of anything else to do with their life talks about. And I'm tired of how adults are all, "Well, you'll be wishing you're back in your teen years once you're my age", because really, I may be a kid, but I'm not a naive dumbass preppy ass hole. School is all about pretending to give a shit, and after years of 95% averages and all-nighters of studying, I feel like I'm done!!!!! Argh!!!! Mwahaha
Damn right,other then the averages and studying Cool

08-13-2006 05:53 PM
Fanatic

SLITZ Wrote:blood of the sorrow

dudeman i aint tryin to make anything u do right but u gotta remember this when ur in school ur on there turf u do what they say if u get in trouble u can say the word fuck and theyll say u went ballistic and through a desk cuz thats what happened to me

im just sayin that when u get in troulbe and then u do sumtin that aint so bad then they'll yell at u and ull get in trouble for the stoopidest shit ever

dudeman ive probably been in more trouble than u could ever imagine

i know just about everything i need to know about the schools faculty if they have cameras in the bathroom and shit i know it all

so dont gte me started on this shit

08-14-2006 12:31 AM
modest mouse Offline
Fanatic

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

dude get him started
its funny

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees through narrow chinks of his cavern."
08-14-2006 01:13 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)
Re: Wow, I can't believe I've found people like me!

Ana Gramme Wrote:Man, I can't even begin to fathom how much I freaking hate school...even the word makes my blood boil. I've always been a workaholic type, the "brains", I suppose, but I'm so fed up with this shrite I just want it all to be over. My sisters tell me school was a pointless sack of crap where druggers meet up to tope, and frankly I agree. I'm tired of pretending to give a rat's ass what my moron of a teacher who couldn't think of anything else to do with their life talks about. And I'm tired of how adults are all, "Well, you'll be wishing you're back in your teen years once you're my age", because really, I may be a kid, but I'm not a naive dumbass preppy ass hole. School is all about pretending to give a shit, and after years of 95% averages and all-nighters of studying, I feel like I'm done!!!!! Argh!!!! Mwahaha

welcome aboard.

yarg.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
08-14-2006 02:59 AM
Fanatic

stfu up maxx u douche

hahahahahahaha

08-14-2006 03:11 AM
Agro Offline
Renegade

~!~BLOOD OF THE SORROW~!~ Wrote:
SLITZ Wrote:blood of the sorrow

dudeman i aint tryin to make anything u do right but u gotta remember this when ur in school ur on there turf u do what they say if u get in trouble u can say the word fuck and theyll say u went ballistic and through a desk cuz thats what happened to me

im just sayin that when u get in troulbe and then u do sumtin that aint so bad then they'll yell at u and ull get in trouble for the stoopidest shit ever

dudeman ive probably been in more trouble than u could ever imagine

i know just about everything i need to know about the schools faculty if they have cameras in the bathroom and shit i know it all

so dont gte me started on this shit
He's right slitz,they always make mountains out of mole hills.The only way to never get in trouble,is to sit in the back of the room and be quiet.But i always get pissed at what the teachers say so i dont last long,but most of the time i am able just to keep quiet,they'll think your weird and leave u alone most of the time.Some teachers will try to warm you up so she or he will call on you alot even though you dont have your hand raised...heh...pricks Mad

08-14-2006 03:50 AM
Fanatic

see agro understand what im sayin

lord abortion is a douche right now lol jk maxx

and ur still the only godamn one who dont get it

08-14-2006 04:32 AM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

~!~BLOOD OF THE SORROW~!~ Wrote:and ur still the only godamn one who dont get it

yea i do i just misread what you put down
08-14-2006 06:06 AM