Joined: Jan 2009
Given 10 thank(s) in 10 post(s)
"The Fascism Manifesto"
Joshua Wrote:I have written this with inspiration from my friends on another site. And now I bring it to you. Please comment with praise or with edits that you see fit and i will take them into consideration.
The Fascist Manifesto:
It is said that the age for change is over. It is said that you can only be communist or capitalist; for too long the masses have seen this as truth, but we defy this notion. For too long the rotten forces of communism and capitalism have held a monopoly on the truth, and though oppositions have been tossed aside by these Leviathans, and further opposition seems hopeless, here we are standing in unity with a third way. Our movement goes by the name of Fascism-and this is our manifesto:
1. Fascism will oppose the doctrines and fallacies of the capitalist and communist regimes, and unmask it to the world for all to see their shallow and destructive ways. Fascism will be on the front line in the struggle against capitalism, communism, and other forms of suppression.
2. Since the forces of communism have actively killed over one hundred million people, while capitalism has killed zero, we will make it our priority, no, our duty to overcome this murderous threat, and the only way to overcome a violent movement is through the use of reactionary violence.
3. Capitalism, on the other hand, is purely a political problem that leads to the dissolution of morals, on one hand, and bad policies on the other, and unlike communism the challenge of capitalism can be dealt with through the use of intellect and dialogue.
4. Fascism will work to promote courage, pride, discipline, good values, and mental and physical strength among the people of the state. The struggle against the forces of capitalism and communism is also the struggle against ignorance, against physical and mental decay, and the struggle against poverty.
5. All Fascists will strive to be the best both mentally and physically. A purely fascist military must require that all members be both physically and mentally fit and dedicated fascists.
6. Fascism will instill youth groups to train young fascist citizens to be better than the generation that preceded them. These youth groups will not be compulsory or used as punishment, but they will, however, offer educational and financial benefits to the youth.
7. Fascism will not be a movement of the people, but one for the people. We will work for those who are suppressed and downtrodden by silly ideas such as Jewish conspiracies, racism, and religious policies.
8. Fascism will not bend to the will of the people on any of the above mentioned matters. For we will not fall into the dangerous trap of the individualistic system of democracy. True Fascism governs the people, the people do not govern Fascism.
9. Fascism will keep religion and state separated. The Fascist party will be neutral in religious matters, and we will accept all religions, so long as they do not undermine the state.
10. Fascism will rid of the individualistic system of democracy. Democracy is not, and can never be the fascist way, nor will democracy be in the true interest of the state and its people.
11. Fascism will create labor unions of every profession outside the iron-grip of socialist oppression. These unions will have no other duty than to uphold the workers rights and to guide the economic and social policies of the Fascist party that created them.
12. Fascism will remain loyal to the doctrines of corporatism. Through corporatism the interest of the employees and the employers are fused together with the interest if the environment and the interest of the people as a whole.
13. All interests are also the interest of the states, and these are best pursued through corporatism. The misconception that the interest of the workers and business life always collide is a communist lie and the misconception that these interests do not require regulation is a capitalist lie.
14. Fascism will pursue wholist idea. This means all problems are potential problems of the state. The Fascist state ,under the guidance of its people, under the guidance of corporatism, and under the guidance of the fascist party, seeks to improve all aspects of life for its citizens.
15. Fascism is too flexible to put artificial boundaries to the activity of the state, and it withdraws from an area of conflict if, and only if, things are running smoothly without it.
16. Fascism will create an atmosphere of collectivism and solidarity. In a fascist state none will be too poor, none will be too rich.
17. The Fascist state will make it a priority to ensure all able citizens to have duties and responsibilities on one hand, and rights and social security on the other.
18. Fascism will give universal health care to its citizens. Fascism will strive to keep its citizens as happy and as productive as possible. Seeing as happiness and productivity go hand in hand.
19. Fascism will employ the ways of good government. The way of good government is a complex one, it requires knowledge, experience, and expertise. For this reason the government can not be left in the hands of the masses alone. Especially if those masses are corrupted by the materialist views of communism and capitalism. Fascism will combine the knowledge of the state with the knowledge of the people.
20. Fascism will oppose the destructive forces of cultural diversity. For fascism in itself is a cultural identity of strength and vitality. For that reason we will work to change or abolish the bad habits of the cultures within its nation of influence while at the same time promote the admirable values of those cultures.
21. Fascism will define itself by these guidelines. And with that being said all movements that call themselves fascist must first fit into these parameters.
And finally with these final sentences being dictated these words will unite all true fascists in a world of confusion. We will take our first step in a world full of terrorism, warfare, the “equality” of communism, the “freedom” of democracy, ignorance, despair, and oppression. Although the odds seem stacked against us this is also a world full of opportunity and hope.
Lol I finally found...something... WTF Is This?
People act unaware that the human body is a walking pharmacy!~David Icke~
Religion was invented to keep the poor from harrasing the rich"~Napoleon Bonaparte~
Do As Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of The Law! ~The Secret Order of Thelema~
"Respect goes to those who do not want it" ~TrueAnarchist~
"The only limitations that a person has are those that are self-imposed." ~Unknown!~
“Attraction is an emotion.” ~Dr. Alex~
“Life is an illusion albeit a very persistent one” ~Albert Einstein
I Am A Messenger From The Seduction Community!