RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what I did today.
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
This is what I did today.

Nothing.
01-11-2011 02:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)
Re: This is what I did today.

cool story brover
01-12-2011 01:35 AM
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

I went to school. The first period was watching a extremely boring video on drug abuse. It was (insert drug here) is addicting, wrong, ruined my life, makes you sick, bad, etc. but they did it on a bunch of drugs. I mean yeah those videos are good, but do you really have to say the same thing over 1000 times? You could have just replaced the word cocaine/alchohol/pot/lsd/etc. with drugs.

Second period was gym which i hate. Everyone was just throwing footballs randomly. There wasn't even a game going on. >:(

Third period was algebra. I asked the teacher where babies came from, and he said the stork. Then I sleept and went to lucnh to eat overpriced food.

4 was band, and we played musics.

5 was sheeple science. We did school work (actually THEY did school work.) I didn't sleep cause ms. sheepleyellsalot doesn't let me sleep.

6 was tech, which we did nothing in, but I annoyed the teacher, which was fun.

7 was English. There was a question comparing Harriet Tubman to modern people. I put down Obama, Oprah, will smith, Eddie Murphy, Micheal Jordan, Rhianna, 50 cent, Jesus, Bill Cosby, Jay-z, Magic Johnson, P. Diddy, Tyler Perry, and Tiger Woods.

I went home and was mad that PayPal wouldn't let me buy Minecraft. I then played pokemon and Tekken 6. Then I tried to continue a fanfic, but ran out of ideas. Then I wrote this.

IM NEVER WRITING ANOTHER OF THESE ITS SO LAME.
02-19-2011 04:31 PM
Blobthe15 Offline
stereotypical agnsty teenager

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

fish20 Wrote:I went home and was mad that PayPal wouldn't let me buy Minecraft.

I'm so sorry.

Hidden stuff:
Rebelnerd:
Again, I agree with you. School does teach you things. And once again, you are missing the point entirely. It's not that I disagree with school's mission or the things it teaches. What I object to is that the students are deprived of any choice in the matter. As benign as the intentions may be, any system that forces people into an environment where they have no say in their lives is a situation ripe for abuse of power.

I am Blobthe15, creator of threads that die too quickly.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: 58jT6.gif]
Weswammy Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:Down with Soulriser! It is time for the God of Gods to become the Fallen God of Fallen Gods!
You'll end up like Prometheus, chained to a rock with a bird eating your internal organs.

Or as close as that can be recreated on an internet forum.
[Image: oC8W8.png]

(02-08-2012 01:06 PM)Lunatic Wrote:  everyone says emo is like a music style or hair stile or clothing or cutting yourself but i think its like a sexuality just like being gay but a different kind of gay just like transexuals you know
02-20-2011 06:32 AM
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

I am doing amother oen i lied.

I woke up and played pokemon pearl. Then I went on the computer and listened to music.

Then I played tekken 6 for about 2 hours. I went to watch somone play brawl and played pokemon at the same time. I crushed aluminum cans after that. I had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I then went a nd played mugen for 5 minutes, and switched to Littlebigplanet. I was trying to get more items, when this girl joined me. She kept killing me, but we still played. I stopped playing that. I played LBP2 next. I worked on my level, "Search for Hatdog 2". I went o SS next. Now I am watching Fantasia because its awesome.
02-20-2011 05:58 PM
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

The north sucks

REASONS:
-My dad lives there.
-He lives with a bitch that complains about everything and is a bitch.
-Her sons are annoying and stupid.
-The bitch yells about everything its impossible to please her.
-She yells FOREVER.
-Her sons are slobs.
-I'm alone with bitch and her sons for a pretty much all week except the weekend because my dad works alot.
-Its hell.
06-21-2011 03:26 PM
___________________ Offline
Renegade

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Today I woke up, realized I did not have work today, went back to sleep, woke up, went to yoga (inb4 faggot), showered, watched "finding neverland", had sex
06-21-2011 04:09 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

Today:
-Realized I had a bruise on the side of my face from punching myself.
-At work experience I had to take out like 50 hard drives from computers and laptops.
-Then I had to PACKAGE THE MUFUCKERS.
-Then I HAD TO USE THE TAPE GUN TO TAPE THE PACKAGES WHICH MADE LOTS OF NOISE IN THE OFFICE AND EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AT ME LIKE WTF SHUTTUP CUNT. AND I WAS LIKE NO THIS IS MY JOB WTF DO I DO BLAME THE TAPE GUN THAT MAKES TOO MUCH FKN NOISE.
-Then I went home.

You know what I just realized, 8 hours work, 8 hours play, 8 hours rest is bullshit, because:
1) 8 hours work my ass. By the time I go to the city and come back and do homework for school it's like fucking 10 hours.
2) 8 hours play? More like 1 hour. PARENTS: LOL U ON COMPUTER TOO LONG, HERE STUDY SUMMORE! and then you're bro/sis goes on for 100 hours.
3) I NEED 10 HOURS SLEEP MOTHERFUCKER AND I ONLY GET 7.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
06-21-2011 08:17 PM
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

this is my thread GTFO
08-05-2011 07:53 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

fish20 Wrote:this is my thread GTFO
I see you're new here.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
08-05-2011 10:27 PM