RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
The Vent/Ranting Thread
0bliiVioN Offline
Fanatic

Given 4 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
The Vent/Ranting Thread

Say whatever pisses you off in the real world...just don't get personal. And don't say shit about virtual battles. REAL WORLD PEOPLE. REPEAT: REAL WORLD.

"Want evidence of how deeply we've allowed the media to define our beauty? Look in the mirror. How many of you honestly believe in your own essential beauty? Isn't it wrong that we have let the bastards define human beauty for us, instead of encouraging us to look within each other for it?"
01-30-2007 07:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Freak Offline
Fanatic

Given 14 thank(s) in 10 post(s)

I HAVE WET DREAMS ABOUT TORTURING CHENEY! Cuckoo

[Image: ambnh8.jpg]
01-31-2007 04:47 AM
0bliiVioN Offline
Fanatic

School starts tomorrow............ Evil Yuck Bigeek Omg No Cries Brickwall Brickwall Brickwall Brickwall

"Want evidence of how deeply we've allowed the media to define our beauty? Look in the mirror. How many of you honestly believe in your own essential beauty? Isn't it wrong that we have let the bastards define human beauty for us, instead of encouraging us to look within each other for it?"
01-31-2007 10:28 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

NOW THAT IT'S THE SECOND SEMESTER WE HAVE GYM THREE DAYS A WEEK INSTEAD OF TWO, THEY AXED ONE OF MY FREE PERIODS TO REPLACE WITH THAT GODDAMN STUPID PHYS. ED SHIT!!!! I HATE THAT CLASS!!!!!!!!!!

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
01-31-2007 11:45 AM
0bliiVioN Offline
Fanatic

SHAVO DOES NOT FUCKING SUCK!! YOU SUCK!! THE WHOLE FUCKING SYSTEM SUCKS!!

01-31-2007 11:48 AM
0bliiVioN Offline
Fanatic

The following are people that could be murdered if a certain girl snaps (no last names Evil ):
Nick
Brook
Paris Hilton
Lindsay Lohan
Mrs Wastle
Mr McKenzie
Miss Lock
Kirsty
Sarah
Tim
And anyone who gets in this girls way.

01-31-2007 11:52 AM
Abandoning Ship Offline
Fanatic

Given 14 thank(s) in 11 post(s)

This week is gonna suck. -_-
01-31-2007 12:44 PM
0bliiVioN Offline
Fanatic

What makes you say that?

01-31-2007 12:48 PM
Abandoning Ship Offline
Fanatic

Given 14 thank(s) in 11 post(s)

I can tell. Urgh. I need a vactation.
01-31-2007 12:48 PM
0bliiVioN Offline
Fanatic

That reminds me. NO FIJI?? You are so added to my snap list, Kerin.

01-31-2007 12:50 PM
Cosbydaf Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Toucanman Wrote:I can tell. Urgh. I need a vactation.

Me too.

I am so fucking sick of being crammed into a tiny little desk with a bunch of idiots, almost every single day for no reason.

And I hate it even more when everyone start bugging me. So what if I fall asleep in class? What does it matter to them?

I couldn't help it, I dozed off in math class, and the crack head teacher and the other kids started making a mockery out of me, because they all think they're "better" than me, but I just don't care any more. Let the idiots laugh, they don't mean anything to me anyway. I gave up trying to deal with morons years ago, and I'm glad I did.

Homework, tests, assigned periods, it's all a load of crap.

I would probably learn more just from sitting in the bathroom for 6 hours. Or at least I'd get some peace and quiet, or a seat designed for HUMANS to sit on.

And don't give me that crap about "Oh, but you get to go home everyday!"

So what? I'm usually exhausted, and if I'm not, I never have enough time to actually do something important.
And the weekend. 2 days is NOT enough of a break, it just isn't.

I can only hope if I put up with their crap a little longer, I'll finally be out of that hellhole system, but it's going to feel a hell of a lot longer than it seems.

Or at least hope my sanity lasts that long.
01-31-2007 01:02 PM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

School fucked up my mind.

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
01-31-2007 03:23 PM
0bliiVioN Offline
Fanatic

My Rottweiller attacked me.
Rowdy, BACK THE FUCK OFF Upset

01-31-2007 03:27 PM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

0bliiVioN Wrote:My Rottweiller attacked me.
Rowdy, BACK THE FUCK OFF Upset
Three so called "friends" of mine in my class are traitors.

Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

01-31-2007 03:33 PM
0bliiVioN Offline
Fanatic

Rowdy's a stalker. Not cool.

What do you mean 'traitors'? Let me rephrase...How so?

01-31-2007 03:43 PM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

0bliiVioN Wrote:Rowdy's a stalker. Not cool.

What do you mean 'traitors'? Let me rephrase...How so?
They treat me like crap basically.

01-31-2007 03:44 PM
0bliiVioN Offline
Fanatic

Oh yeah, I know the feeling.

01-31-2007 03:54 PM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

0bliiVioN Wrote:Oh yeah, I know the feeling.
So far, in my School Life, I've had five people who acted like they were my friends at first, and then they messed with me. They have no idea how much I wanna-
*Talks about violently and slowly killing them for an hour*
They treated me that badly, and I actually could go an hour talking about what I wanna do to them.

01-31-2007 03:56 PM
0bliiVioN Offline
Fanatic

Feel free to talk about it. Revenge and blood are good Smile
Every single hour of every single school day someone will treat me so badly that I can visualize dragging them away and torturing them. NOT GOOD FOR SANITY

Rowdy just pretty much tried to brain rape me. Uhoh

01-31-2007 04:09 PM
thoughtmaker Offline
Pariah

Given 10 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

"I am so fucking sick of being crammed into a tiny little desk with a bunch of idiots, almost every single day for no reason.

And I hate it even more when everyone start bugging me. So what if I fall asleep in class? What does it matter to them?

I couldn't help it, I dozed off in math class, and the crack head teacher and the other kids started making a mockery out of me, because they all think they're "better" than me, but I just don't care any more. Let the idiots laugh, they don't mean anything to me anyway. I gave up trying to deal with morons years ago, and I'm glad I did.

Homework, tests, assigned periods, it's all a load of crap.

I would probably learn more just from sitting in the bathroom for 6 hours. Or at least I'd get some peace and quiet, or a seat designed for HUMANS to sit on.

And don't give me that crap about "Oh, but you get to go home everyday!"

So what? I'm usually exhausted, and if I'm not, I never have enough time to actually do something important.
And the weekend. 2 days is NOT enough of a break, it just isn't.

I can only hope if I put up with their crap a little longer, I'll finally be out of that hellhole system, but it's going to feel a hell of a lot longer than it seems.

Or at least hope my sanity lasts that long."

Well at least you're not alone lol Laugh
02-01-2007 03:01 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

today, god it was just a nightmare. fuck all that shit about the hardship of the real world being worse than school; i seriously don't know how much more of this i can take. nothing is up to me anymore, all i do is just shut up and do what other people say. whether its the teachers and principals with their stupid charts and grades, turning us against each other, all these mindless bastards around me laughing cheerily as they play their stupid little games while they watch us with clipboards like we're fucking lab rats...
or its other kids, making other kid's lives a living hell just because the joy of harming someone else is like dope, like a form of release. but its not the assholes treating my like shit that i can't stand, its the fact that i can't do anything to stop them. its just maddening, there are these assholes at lunch and the only reason i sit with them is because they stole all this shit from me and i told them i wouldn't leave them alone until i got it back, but they refused to give it back because they enjoy just sitting there punching and kicking me and throwing garbage, then telling me to pick it up. of course i say no, and i never do it. so they go back to beating the shit out me until they either get bored or distracted. i don't yell or cry or any of that shit and i'm proud of it, but this is school. not some fucking POW camp. you're supposed to be learing math and english and science, not how to hold out under torture. i've got bruises and cuts all down my legs for the crime of not doing what some other kid said, but i can't do anything because they're stronger, so in that environment they are in charge. its such bullshit, i'm not going to go crying to the principal for help but the fact that these lunch monitors just walk right by and ignore it...jesus it just makes me insane.
this shit goes on every day in the real world, true.but at school, you're not allowed to defend yourself! weaker kids are scarred, beaten, and practically enslaved but the minute a kid tries to use a weapon to compensate for a lack of physical strength...oh noes1!!!111 can't have that! call the police, comfort the brave victims, plaster the news with descriptions of how evil this kid was, using a weapon on a defenseless fellow student! God, i can't stand it!
today one of them broke the unwritten rule of casual school fights: don't punch in the face. i couldn't believe he did it, i didn't even react for a second. i hadn't done anything to him, he'd just come over and hit me in the arm so i lightly retaliated by hitting his shoulder, and HE was the one who wanted "revenge." it wasn't as hard as some i've seen, but they were always reserved for "big" fights, with two strong, angry people battling it out over honor or something. not from a laughing, twisted little rat like this kid. i've still got a cut on my lip, and the left side of my face was swollen for the rest of the period and i got a minor nosebleed. and what could i do? nothing. i couldn't even threaten when he came back to brag about it during library, because a teacher was nearby and then i'd become the bad guy.
but seriously, i'm starting to care about that shit less everyday. if he tried it again, any of that shit like hitting me in the face unprovoked, stealing my stuff, joking about raping my 8 year old sister...i really don't think i can handle just sitting back and taking this anymore. i don't know what to do, i want to just let loose on his ugly face every time i see him but i don't know what would happen to me afterwards. i'm still trying to figure out what would be worse.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
02-01-2007 06:03 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Rebelnerd Wrote:today, god it was just a nightmare. fuck all that shit about the hardship of the real world being worse than school; i seriously don't know how much more of this i can take.

I'm starting to understand why you are so interested in weapons Uhoh

Sheesh. Do your parents have any idea how much crap people put you through at school? Surely they can't be SO sadistic to insist you put up with that shit if they knew the extent of it?

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
02-01-2007 09:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
B.A.T. Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Not fair

School is not what I want to do everything i "learn" ill never need in my life, I cant stand it, so I'm different does that mean i have to be beat up and ridiculed all the time. I don't even want to stay home anymore because of my dad. I just want to escape and roam the open earth and learn from experience. I never get things to go my way. I am falling apart and people are just stepping on the pieces. For a long time i thought that I was the only one complaining and everyone either gave up or never had a problem fuck school I am mine. I have the fucking right to my life. I am not a toy. Its been such a long time since I've seen my life as normal or happy. I can't take much more. 17% in humanities and honestly i dont care i just need to escape and i can only do that when i dream but i always wake up
02-01-2007 09:42 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

SoulRiser Wrote:I'm starting to understand why you are so interested in weapons Uhoh

Sheesh. Do your parents have any idea how much crap people put you through at school? Surely they can't be SO sadistic to insist you put up with that shit if they knew the extent of it?

yeah, that's pretty much it. i've seen firsthand that getting rid of guns doesn't stop violence, it just unbalances it.

no, my parents don't know. if they did it would just get worse, they're the kind of people who mean well, but just don't understand how our world works. they'd smother me with useless advice, pointless comforting, letters to the principal, shit like that. i can't have that happen, this is my fight and if they have to come in and hold my hand i won't have lost just this battle, but every one that i will ever have at school. i don't need their help, i don't want their help.

02-01-2007 11:25 AM
Demonic Pyro Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

My fucking teacher.
He hates my friends and me talking all day and yells at us even if we're actually working.
Then two minutes later he's talking and joking with the two girls right next to him.
("Sometimes I think these administrative types are far more obsessed with sex than the students." - Jesse)
Then today he gets mad at me and Stev-O because I was helping him do fractions and called his dad.
Then he yells at me to "Go to the office and get a transcript to a different school, cause that's what you wanted to do, right?"
I told him "No. Not anymore cause the school keeps changing and becoming like the other ones."
Then he tells me to call my mom.
She didn't pick up and he goes to me afterwards "I don't think this system is working out for you." and "I think you'd do better with a different advisor."
Lets see.... I figured that the system isn't working out for me a Year and 1/2 ago....
It made me join this anti-school forum in the first place....

And the new advisor thing... I've been looking into one for the past 2 months,
But now I think I'll stay in there just to piss him off.

:-P
That is all.
02-01-2007 11:33 AM
youvebeenthunderstruck Offline
Fanatic

Given 21 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

btw, i love this rant topic, it saves a few new topics. thumbs up.
02-01-2007 12:05 PM
Cosbydaf Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

I knew this one sorry ass teacher who hated the job so much, she would publicly embarrass the students, and also like to turn the whole class against one student for something stupid "like staying in the bathroom too long" at every opportunity, just for fun.

Thank God I never was in her classes, I hope she got fired.
02-01-2007 12:14 PM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

0bliiVioN Wrote:Feel free to talk about it. Revenge and blood are good Smile
You really want to know what I'd do? I have a sick mind.

Well, here's an example, there was a girl who constantly messed with me to much (harassment, you know what kind these days), and I imagined getting a chainsaw, get it working, and I would shove it up her ass.

02-01-2007 03:35 PM
0bliiVioN Offline
Fanatic

I. WILL. FUCKING. MURDER. MR. WHATEVERTHEFUCKHISNAMEIS as soon as I've completed my schooling. Asshole, he publicly humiliated me in front of the entire class. But I don't want to talk about it.

My new Humanities (English) teacher, Mrs Foreman, is a fucking bitch who's all 'no iPods or mp3's, no nail polish, no visible piercings, no whatever'. My body is my temple and I'll decorate it how I please, whore!! And today I discovered that the rules are non-negotiable and that they are just because. As in 'listen up, you stupid little fucks! I'm going to make up rules as I go along and I won't even bother explaining their purpose to you! Laugh '. Bitch. There is nooooo way she'll let me sit out of class when I feel like shit.

Then some sarcastic fuckin rabbit teacher had a go at me for listening to my iPod. 'Miss, next time I see you with that I'll confiscate it'. I'd like to see you try. I'm under no legal obligation to hand it over to you, and I can sue your fat ass for using physical force.

The only good thing about today was people commenting on how mad my hair looks. Mwahaha Ha, yay!! Biggrin

02-01-2007 06:21 PM
B.A.T. Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

My math teacher is in charge of "behavior control" he always gives me and my friend a hard time he teaches us the wrong things gives us 20 questions and i do them i come back the next day and he says sorry it appears i have taught you the wrong way to solve or some shit like that it happened 4 times this semester. He thinks hes so funny i wanna take my guitar and shove it up his ass. For the first term i wouldnt do a lot of the homework so he made me "call my dad" and i was allowed to do anything. Then the motherfucker comes to me and says "why didnt you do your home work" I tell him i have more important things to do and math isnt a part of my future. He says "well if you dont do ur homework again you can explain it to your parents and we can hangout in detention." So now I have to do my homework all the time and its crap. I dont even do it at home. I do it in class, so what if i get caught. Now in humanities i have 5 days to raise my grade to 60% or letters are going to be sent to my parents. I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH! why cant parents understand?
02-01-2007 06:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I must vent, the crappy forums who'v been to thread maromi12d3 7 3,110 11-22-2008 09:49 PM
Last Post: random_name