I need you to think for you and stop being a servant
-Immortal Technique, The Martyr, The Martyr
11-05-2012 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
4r4b7 Away
im not banned

Given 16 thank(s) in 15 post(s)
I can has blog

What is your opinion on the racism against black people and them being enslaved?

Hidden stuff:

11-05-2012 12:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1932 thank(s) in 1189 post(s)
RE: I can has blog

Quote:^you you are white South African?
So basically Dutch or German?
My dad's side of the family is Dutch.

Quote:What is your opinion on the racism against black people and them being enslaved?
Racism is bad, and forcing people to do things they don't want to do is bad... that's pretty much it.

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
11-06-2012 09:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: McGee! , Jop
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1932 thank(s) in 1189 post(s)
I can has blog

I'm reviving this for no apparent reason.

Erm, so the past week was interesting. My parents were visiting, and at the same time I had semi-random tooth, jaw and neck pain alternating. Like, each day was a different pain, and I didn't know what to expect.

The neck one was kinda the best and worst at the same time. Best, because about 60% of the day was completely pain-free, but worst because the neck pain would come out of literally nowhere, and hurt like hell for several minutes at a time, and I would get random pains all over my jaw and the left side of my face as well. The not knowing when it would hit and how bad it would be was pretty stressful. I had general anxiety for several days after that as well.

I don't even know what to say about my jaw, other than I think it's mostly aligned straight now. For many years, it would pop out of the socket on the right side when I open my mouth wide. I was so used to it doing that that I just thought it was normal. Until it started getting a bit "stuck" out of the socket and I needed to use more force to get it back in. And then a couple weeks ago something else went wrong somewhere and chewing became an absolute nightmare for 2 days. I got desperate and looked up self-massage for TMJ issues, and found one that actually seemed to fix it. All my pain was completely gone after that... for 3 days. Then it came back. And that was the beginning of last week. Yeah, this order makes no sense. It's my blog, whatever.

Tomorrow I'm going to the dentist... hopefully this is just a simple case of filing down my filling, which I think is a bit too high, which I think is what gradually pushed my jaw further out of alignment, and probably caused the toothache due to me biting on that tooth harder than the others. That's my theory anyway. Shrug

My posture could also use some adjusting... I think that made this whole thing worse. Like, today, I had no pain at all, but I bent my back a few times doing some stretches, and then I felt a mild pain in my neck again. It's gone now though.

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
04-26-2017 06:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply