RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck. School starts within 3 weeks.
Cory Offline
Pariah

Given 8 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
Fuck. School starts within 3 weeks.

I need some fucking great ideas to piss off some teachers, I've read the articles, I need some NEW stuff. xD
Anything that can only be done on the first day?
The perfect idea would be something that would piss the teachers off beyond belief, but when they say why they sent me to the vice-principal, they're story sounds ludacris, or they have to lie to make them sound right.

Buuut, stuff that just plain pisses them off works great, too, as long as I'm not arrested.

For example, not standing for the pledge is perfect, it's legal, and it's illigal for them to make me.
08-16-2007 03:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Well at least you don't have to go back this monday.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
08-16-2007 05:02 PM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

'have' a nervous habit that pisses hem off and you do it 'absent mindedley' and can't help it.

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
08-16-2007 09:31 PM
Suicidal-kun Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

Just think of alot of small annoying things to do.
08-16-2007 11:03 PM
NiteRaidah Offline
hmmm

Given 44 thank(s) in 31 post(s)

Well, there's the classics...spitballs, paper airplanes, and the likes of that.

Or you could just do as little as work, or none, as possible. For example, doing homework sparingly, not volunteering in class, generally being a lump...not that there's anything wrong in that. Biggrin

If ya pieced all of the above together, it probably send the teacher off a cliff...or to her "medication" cabinet.

School starts for me in a mere 11 days. On a Monday. Two whole months of vacation, and the prospect of a long year ahead...fucking administration. The sad thing is that there are most likely worse then they are. Grindteeth

"All these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-Prince

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
08-17-2007 02:46 AM
Cory Offline
Pariah

Aww, man. I'm sorry all you guys have to go back to hell so soon. :(
Thanks for the tips, I'll be making a list in my head, maybe write it down, and I'll ive it to all my friends, and maybe slip it into a few random lockers, and we'll see what happens.

I have this crazy shit called "Orientation", hwich is where we get to go to school, and sign some stuff. What would happen if I don't sign it? xD
08-17-2007 03:11 AM
udontmatter Offline
Pariah

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

tell her/him u have add and u cant stop taping the desk but u tap a little too loud so everyone can hear u

LOOK AT WEE LITTLE L.
[Image: full.jpg]
(\__/) This is Bunny. Paste Bunny into your signature
(='.'=) signature to help him gain world domination.
(")_(")
call dibs on siberia and venice
08-17-2007 03:53 AM
bearclawx Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

You could question the curiculum and the way they teach.Worked for me Biggrin That really pissed my math teacher off

Sometimes i wonder if it is the education system itself that is flawed or the people that work in it.
08-17-2007 05:10 AM
Freak Offline
Fanatic

Given 14 thank(s) in 10 post(s)

Well first you should understand the most teachers teach because they want to help children learn and grow. They're compassionite about students and in my experience most teachers will bend over backwards for kids that try. So don't be a fucking dipshit asshole to the ones that want to help you. Only the ones that directly take away your rights and treat you less then a living thing.

And the ":sob: S/he made a bad touch on me" method always works, but is very brutal. Laugh

[Image: ambnh8.jpg]
08-17-2007 06:41 AM
Suicidal-kun Offline
Fanatic

LittleFreak14 Wrote:Well first you should understand the most teachers teach because they want to help children learn and grow. They're compassionite about students and in my experience most teachers will bend over backwards for kids that try. So don't be a fucking dipshit asshole to the ones that want to help you. Only the ones that directly take away your rights and treat you less then a living thing.
Yes
08-17-2007 06:45 AM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

bearclawx Wrote:You could question the curiculum and the way they teach.Worked for me Biggrin That really pissed my math teacher off

ask cryptevah, every day in math 'why do we learn this' 'this won't help us in life.' EVERY DAY. it was great.

very good method for a boring easy class.

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
08-17-2007 07:45 AM
udontmatter Offline
Pariah

ya well ym teacher makes us think of something in the real world to compare it to but no worries dathmat all the math teachers besides the old south african woman left

LOOK AT WEE LITTLE L.
(")_(")
08-17-2007 09:21 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

darthmat Wrote:'have' a nervous habit that pisses hem off and you do it 'absent mindedley' and can't help it.
I seriously have one. I can't help it. Seriously.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

08-17-2007 12:00 PM
Suicidal-kun Offline
Fanatic

Weswammy Wrote:
darthmat Wrote:'have' a nervous habit that pisses hem off and you do it 'absent mindedley' and can't help it.
Cool.
08-17-2007 12:03 PM
Cory Offline
Pariah

LittleFreak14 Wrote:Well first you should understand the most teachers teach because they want to help children learn and grow. They're compassionite about students and in my experience most teachers will bend over backwards for kids that try. So don't be a fucking dipshit asshole to the ones that want to help you. Only the ones that directly take away your rights and treat you less then a living thing.

And the ":sob: S/he made a bad touch on me" method always works, but is very brutal. Laugh

Haha, of course. That's why I'm halfway-hoping for an evil teacher to keep me occupied all day, either being a dipshit asshole too, or pondering on what I will do the next day to piss her off. I would never annoy someone who doesn't deserve it.
08-17-2007 12:04 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Suicidal-kun Wrote:
Weswammy Wrote:
Cool.
No, not really. It's annoying to me and, most of all, others.

I've already started school. And I had the stupidity to sign up for Latin. I'm going to get my mom to bail me out.

08-17-2007 12:17 PM
udontmatter Offline
Pariah

me and darthmat dont have a choice we gotta learn 2 languages sonce prek

LOOK AT WEE LITTLE L.
(")_(")
08-17-2007 12:27 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

I don't have to take foreign language until highschool, but I had this opportunit because I was "gifted" and crap. Collectivists...
Anyhow I truly hate it. But I might still learn some Latin in a less stressful way to tick people off.

08-17-2007 12:35 PM
Suicidal-kun Offline
Fanatic

Weswammy Wrote:I don't have to take foreign language until highschool, but I had this opportunit because I was "gifted" and crap. Collectivists...
Anyhow I truly hate it. But I might still learn some Latin in a less stressful way to tick people off.
Isn't latin a dead language? I never understood why they taught a dead language.
08-17-2007 12:45 PM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

udontmatter Wrote:me and darthmat dont have a choice we gotta learn 2 languages sonce prek

3 in high school.

08-17-2007 12:47 PM
youvebeenthunderstruck Offline
Fanatic

Given 21 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

i like how they call you "gifted" and then still force you to go to school
08-17-2007 12:53 PM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

even if you are gifted you have to be taught how to enhace that gift.

(in other words your creativity has to be squashed and you must go on learning what they tell you think).

08-17-2007 12:56 PM
Suicidal-kun Offline
Fanatic

darthmat Wrote:even if you are gifted you have to be taught how to enhace that gift.

(in other words your creativity has to be squashed and you must go on learning what they tell you think).
Exactly.
08-17-2007 12:57 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Man if I were a genius the last place I would want to go to is school and the last thing I would want to do is help people or use my *gift* to help the world.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
08-17-2007 03:27 PM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

NiteRaidah Wrote:Well, there's the classics...spitballs, paper airplanes, and the likes of that.

Or you could just do as little as work, or none, as possible. For example, doing homework sparingly, not volunteering in class, generally being a lump...not that there's anything wrong in that. Biggrin

If ya pieced all of the above together, it probably send the teacher off a cliff...or to her "medication" cabinet.

School starts for me in a mere 11 days. On a Monday. Two whole months of vacation, and the prospect of a long year ahead...fucking administration. The sad thing is that there are most likely worse then they are. Grindteeth
You think that's bad? My school year begins on the 27rd.
Eh. Yuck
Just do some stuff to piss teachers off. Make a zine critisizing the school, make a blog, etc. You will piss teachers off but they can't do anything because you're actions are protected by the 1st Amendment.

woah dude
dude woah
08-17-2007 04:21 PM
udontmatter Offline
Pariah

if i go to public school i still only need to learn 2

LOOK AT WEE LITTLE L.
(")_(")
08-18-2007 07:01 AM
Towncommoner Offline
Revolutionary

Given 5 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

coryboy6 Wrote:I have this crazy shit called "Orientation", hwich is where we get to go to school, and sign some stuff. What would happen if I don't sign it? xD

Probably nothing would happen.

My school starts on Monday. I've only got to "learn" one language, HA! I'm taking Spanish like most of the rest of the people.

Somehow, I got put into Honors classes. And I have dual enrollment. :/
08-18-2007 10:04 AM
youvebeenthunderstruck Offline
Fanatic

Given 21 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

NiteRaidah Wrote:Well, there's the classics...spitballs, paper airplanes, and the likes of that.

Ah, you see, if you don't do their precious work, you fail... normally that isn't a problem, but they force you to go back... and if you continue to fail they put you in a special program, thus degrading you more...

How I love compulsory education. Hey, government: get your fucking laws out of our business.
08-18-2007 10:16 AM
Suicidal-kun Offline
Fanatic

youvebeenthunderstruck Wrote:Hey, government: get your fucking laws out of our business.
Yes
08-18-2007 10:26 AM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)

Suicidal-kun Wrote:
youvebeenthunderstruck Wrote:Hey, government: get your fucking laws out of our business.
Yes
Yes
08-18-2007 10:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fuck this shit, and fuck school and fuck everything. Depression101 21 6,157 05-08-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  Fuck my school and fuck the subject I'm best at.(venting) Depression101 12 4,803 04-30-2017 11:19 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  2 Weeks. Dirtbikemike 5 2,947 04-23-2012 12:09 PM
Last Post: noodlehead
  My school starts tomorrow Luizao876 7 3,634 01-30-2012 07:37 AM
Last Post: aCol
  School starts in three hours and I'm still awake / ACT prep rant Sharpie 27 10,461 01-05-2012 09:55 AM
Last Post: LOON_ATTIC
  School starts once again tommorow Elfy 46 18,189 05-12-2011 10:35 AM
Last Post: SaintVicious
  It's school holidays,but I remember something from weeks ago Stealth 3 1,804 10-08-2009 01:40 PM
Last Post: monkey
  How many weeks of summer do you get? aaaaaaasd 13 2,926 09-03-2009 09:15 AM
Last Post: The Desert Fox
  School Starts Tomorrow John Tuttle 35 7,632 09-01-2009 09:23 AM
Last Post: classclown
  It only a few more weeks bullshit... Reptorian 19 4,193 04-22-2009 03:55 AM
Last Post: BeyondHaibara1412