RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dream Topic
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)
Re: The Dream Topic

I dremt that I cut my dick off and stuck it in the freezer. I think it was cus someone threatened to do something bad to it in the dream, so I had to hide it, eventually, the stump on my crotch turned into a fluorescent blue colour with fluorescent coloured blood vessels. Later on in the dream, I called 911 for an ambulance to reattach my dick. The operator said "We get calls like this more often than you think!", and that was when I woke up.

I wonder what my dream meant.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
06-24-2009 05:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Freeman Offline
Pariah

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

|55555| Wrote:I wonder what my dream meant.

You want your dick removed? Cuckoo
06-24-2009 06:53 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 101 thank(s) in 74 post(s)

I had a dream where me, Animoratsie, SoulRiser, and Rebelnerd got AK-47s, drove to Washington, and forced them to stop compulsory education. Then we shot at cops. Then we stole a pimpmobile, had road rage, shot at the cops again, then we were in my house. We all got really high, then started shooting each other. For some reason we didn't die. Then I woke up.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
06-27-2009 08:48 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

The Avenger Wrote:I had a dream where me, Animoratsie, SoulRiser, and Rebelnerd got AK-47s, drove to Washington, and forced them to stop compulsory education. Then we shot at cops. Then we stole a pimpmobile, had road rage, shot at the cops again, then we were in my house. We all got really high, then started shooting each other. For some reason we didn't die. Then I woke up.
None

Who am I? Who are YOU?
06-28-2009 12:37 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

The Avenger Wrote:I had a dream where me, Animoratsie, SoulRiser, and Rebelnerd got AK-47s, drove to Washington, and forced them to stop compulsory education. Then we shot at cops. Then we stole a pimpmobile, had road rage, shot at the cops again, then we were in my house. We all got really high, then started shooting each other. For some reason we didn't die. Then I woke up.

"Animoratsie"? Is that supposed to be me?

[Image: spooky-1.jpg]

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
06-28-2009 03:01 AM
Freeman Offline
Pariah

Amortisatie Wrote:

"Animoratsie"? Is that supposed to be me?

Laugh
06-28-2009 01:59 PM
Swift Offline
Fanatic

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

Lulz + win

"I heard a joke once. Man goes to doctor says "I'm terribly depressed". Doctor says "I know just what you should do. Poliacci the clown is in town, go see him, you'll be cheered right up." The man bursts into tears. "But Doctor, I am Poliacci." Funny joke. Roll on snare drum. Everyone laugh."

-Rorschach

[Image: BANANAMAN.gif]
07-04-2009 10:29 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)

I dreamed that I had a phone that could call people from the past. Like, you'd enter a date, call a number, and it would call whatever was connected to that number in that date. I called my 3-year-old self and asked me for all my Hot Wheels back. Then my clock unplugged itself from the wall and started walking towards me, using those two metal prongs at the end of the cord as feet. Then I woke up.
07-25-2009 09:50 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Let's just say my dream was about me killing every government offical and pro-schooler out there with my bare hands, it was really painful for them and very enjoyable for me

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
07-26-2009 08:23 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

One night, I dreamed random_name and I had a meet up with Soulriser. As it turns out, Soulriser is actually a black man who wears a purple suit.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
08-08-2009 12:07 AM
NowhereWoman Offline
Pariah

Given 11 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

I keep having dreams about marijuana. I had a dream I got high. It was a fun dream, but I'm not planning to do, nor have I ever done marijuana.
It's just strange.... Cuckoo
Hey, at least I can get high in my dreams without repercussions.

(BTW, we need a 'tripping out' emoticon)

An it Harm None, Do What Ye Will
An it Harm, Do Only What Ye Must

Lighten up! This life was made for experimenting, making mistakes, falling on our faces, and standing up to do it all over again.
Live for Learning.

Carla Franklin may be a whore. She may be a wonderful, kind, moral woman. Seeing as I don't know her personally, I cannot know for sure. However, I find her actions (suing Google, requesting the personal info of her critics, getting angry over random internet idiocy that she should ignore and be bigger than, trying to get this site in trouble because of a few users' commentary on the situation, etc.) pretty ridiculous and unwarranted. If she didn't want people to to be talking about/judging her, well 1. that's impossible, she's a human, and 2. she shouldn't have been a model or agreed to be on film. AND 3. she DEFINITELY shouldn't have sued Google and made all this fuss over a few random idiots whom she probably won't ever know expressing their opinion. Mmkay? MMKAY.
08-11-2009 07:27 AM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)

[Image: tripping_balls.jpg]
08-11-2009 07:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

I had a really weird dream last night. This actually scared me more than any other dream I've ever had due to how disturbing it was. I can count at least five "lolwut" moments I had upon reviewing my dream. Anyways, I was at a store, when I saw a section full of prosthetic dicks for sale (lolwut). They were really weird dicks. They supposedly had "extra features a normal penis doesn't have". I browsed through the section and came across a dick that had some extra opening near the bottom that allowed one to vomit out of the penis instead of the mouth (lolwut). It was also only supposed to be used for gay people. I bought it for some reason, and to put it on, I cut off my own dick and superglued the newly-bought prosthetic penis to the stump that was left (lolwut). Some really bad stuff happened (probably because it was only for gay guys and I'm not gay), and I told my mom to look through the garbage to find my old dick so I could get it sewn back on. My brother found it, but it was all wrinkly and dead so I had to throw it away (lolwut). I had to go back to the store with my dad to get a proper prosthetic dick that wouldn't cause any unwanted side effects, but my dad wouldn't let me go so I could "learn my lesson". I remember crying and telling my parents that I needed to get a new one because I "want to have a penis when I grow up". I begged him to go and was nearly in tears before he let me go. The only way was to walk there. As I was walking there, I got into a construction area. There was a pit full of dirty brown sand, and walking across it was the only way to safely get to the store. I walked across the sand, but immediately went through it. Only my head stuck out. I could walk across, but it was really hard to do. I fell down and was immediately buried in sand. I tried shouting and screaming for help, but nobody would help (lolwut). Not even my dad. All he did was laugh at the sand because of "how much fun it is". Then I woke up.
08-27-2009 08:14 AM
Spot-ify Offline
Pariah

I was sky diving and crashed into a house the police came and starting singing Grease lightning. Uhoh Happened a few weeks ago it is unusual because I normally forget dreams more happened but it is weird.

I used to be "The circus" as I forgot my login, but then hey-ho I remembered it.
08-27-2009 11:17 PM
Sick Silent Offline
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

I kinda forgot my dream, but here it goes...
First, I swapped my house with some people (whom I never met) and they were seriously scared. After moving, I went into the pool area, where there were a lot of cats. There was a dog in the pool and I went in to save him, but I realized that he was about to mangle the kitties. So, while my brother was bringing teh kittehs into the house, I held the dog in the pool (not actually drowning him/her/it). In the middle of it all, I woke up.

"After 2001, the only Bush I trust is my own" - Bumper Sticker
"In my world, everybody's a pony. They eat rainbows and poop butterflies. AHHHHHHH" - Katie
"In my world, everybody's a computer. They eat Ethernet cables and poop USB drives" - Sick Silent
"If Wikipedia's a lie, then the whole world is a lie"

▲
▲  ▲ got triforce?
08-28-2009 12:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

I was playing Call of Duty: World at War. At least I thought I was. It turns out I was playing Nazi Zombies IRL. I was in a weird abandoned urban town full of highrises. I was in a gun store with a giant teleporter in the back of the place. The door was closed and the windows were barred, and I bought a Ray Gun off the wall and bought the door off of its jamb. Then those flaming dogs started coming. There were only two this round, and no matter how many times I shot them, they wouldn't die. I started running. I ran into a house where I met my dad, my brother, and my uncle. They didn't have anything. We all ran into the attic, and the dogs cornered us. Then I can't remember what happened. Then we were outside in front of my dad's old high school. We thought the flaming dogs were gone, but then ran around the corner and started chasing after us again. We ran into a weird gym/shipping area facility full of people and trucks and loads of giant wooden crates. We ran in and locked the door. I walked around the place for a bit to see what it was like, and it was more like a garage than a school. I went back to the door of the place and looked through a window on it. The dogs were far away, but moving really fast towards us. I opened the door for a second to taunt them, and they ran inside and tried to attack us. I flipped over some tables and threw some boxes, and I managed to hit one. He started limping and whimpering and crying and I thought I had won, so I decided to kill it by giving it a good kick. That one kick made it really angry and it started to attack me. I was about to attack it back, but I looked out a nearby window. Outside was the Chicago skyline. We were pretty close to it. As I looked out the window, I realized the garage was actually the 10th floor of a huge building. Suddenly the buildings that made up the skyline turned into robots Transformers-style and started having a war. Then the theme song for some Japanese anime came on. "What the fuck is this shit," I asked a nearby person. She handed me a copy of Wired. I flipped open to a page and I saw that it was some weird-ass IRL anime that was having a "tour" across the world that would end on July 4th. The live-action anime was something like this: the creators would come to a city, do some weird shit to the buildings, then transform the buildings into robots of two opposing teams and record the fight and broadcast it live. I then turned into a giant nothing that somehow still existed, and all I could see was an infinite TV screen. It was like being a spectator in a Call of Duty game, but without the HUD. The intro to the show came on, and it was a CGI stop-motion thing with the theme song playing in the background and the entire story of how the show came to life. Apparently, there was a country. The country was entirely bad. Then half of the country became good, and seceded. Now there were two countries and they were at war with each other. One group of robot buildings was from the "good country", and the other from the "bad country". Then I woke up.
08-28-2009 08:55 AM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

My dream is censored.

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
08-28-2009 11:26 PM
NowhereWoman Offline
Pariah

i had a dream I got a piggy-back ride from Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords.

Lighten up! This life was made for experimenting, making mistakes, falling on our faces, and standing up to do it all over again.
Live for Learning.

Carla Franklin may be a whore. She may be a wonderful, kind, moral woman. Seeing as I don't know her personally, I cannot know for sure. However, I find her actions (suing Google, requesting the personal info of her critics, getting angry over random internet idiocy that she should ignore and be bigger than, trying to get this site in trouble because of a few users' commentary on the situation, etc.) pretty ridiculous and unwarranted. If she didn't want people to to be talking about/judging her, well 1. that's impossible, she's a human, and 2. she shouldn't have been a model or agreed to be on film. AND 3. she DEFINITELY shouldn't have sued Google and made all this fuss over a few random idiots whom she probably won't ever know expressing their opinion. Mmkay? MMKAY.
08-29-2009 08:32 AM
Freeman Offline
Pariah

I had a dream I was wearing the spy suit from Team Fortress 2 and stealing poker chips from a mansion.
08-31-2009 12:44 AM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

I can't remember what i dreampt last night :/

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
08-31-2009 01:03 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

That I suicide-bombed some guys house. For the lulz.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
09-02-2009 05:13 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Given 23 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

I had the best dream a couple of nights ago. It was a nice, cool, clear night. Full moon. Absolutely beautiful. The trees were in full bloom, and the air had that beautiful, clean scent. I was with this girl, I think her name was Cassie.

But man, she was so beautiful. She didn't give a damn for keeping up appearances with everyone. She just radiated happiness and freedom. She didn't give a damn for anybody else. I remembered I was in my front yard with her. We were just talking for a while. Completely happy. Then we both danced in the moonlight together. Just wild and free. I wrapped my arms around her and we fell in the grass, happy as could be. Then we went for a ride in a car, she was driving. We were going through a perfectly tranquil part of town, and it was so peaceful and happy. Just talking about things. Was so nice.

K
S
09-02-2009 05:27 PM
Spot-ify Offline
Pariah

Jesus, I have sleep problems and over the last 3 -4 weeks I have had a dream every night and I can remember it very clearly.

I used to be "The circus" as I forgot my login, but then hey-ho I remembered it.
09-06-2009 08:51 PM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

Had a weird dream in which I felt emotional inside the dream cause I thought it was real.

I don't remember a huge lot.

My mum died, then I was in this hospital room with my supposed wife. Apparently she has this disease and she would die within a hours to days and the only way to cure it was a bite in the neck but that had a 50 percent chance of working and I would die if it didn't work in a few days. Now I go ahead and bite her in the neck and it failed. My wife died instantly and I felt this strong emotion but I wasn't afraid of death. For some reason I was believing in heaven and I was slipping between dead and alive. One minute I was above the ground in supposed heaven and I was writing on invisible ground "I miss you". Then I was back down on the ground and I remember being at school and my friends were on bikes and so was I and we were discussing how I was going to die in a few days. Then we went on top of this hill which my friend went down, then when I tried to go down it was instantly clogged with bits of tree and wood. And then I woke up pretty confused.

Also i'm not liking this pirate day theme ¬¬

[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
09-20-2009 06:52 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

I had the weirdest/awesomest dream last night. I was at Six Flags with my friends, we all rode the rides and crap, then there was a zombie outbreak and we were all killing zombies. Well, for some reason, I was, but my friends just stood there like idiots.

I wasn't scared, it wasn't nightmarish, it was just pure awesome.

matty, I wish my dreams were elaborate like that.

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
09-20-2009 06:56 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

I had a dream where I died by firing squad (wut), but for some reason I wouldn't die. It ended with me laughing my ass off at them, but then they fired at my head. Also, for some reason, the bullet seemed to move super slow (wut) and as it was about to hit my head, I woke up.

Wut

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
09-20-2009 08:59 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

I dreamed I was a pirate! I spoke like a pirate, and was surrounded by my pirate friends. My ship was under attack and we were fighting with the other ship, in the end we all died and went to hell.

(well, not really, but might as well have a free translation Biggrin )

― Neil deGrasse Tyson
09-20-2009 09:03 AM
NowhereWoman Offline
Pariah

I had a dream that me and my family were at a restaurant at a strip mall. We had just gotten done eating and as we were leaving the restaurant, there was this old-looking white guy with his wife, who was pushing her kid in a stroller. He was talking about black people and being extremely racist, in a serious, KKK, 1930's To Kill A Mockingbird way.
It made me so mad, I remember. I wanted to kick him in the shin(yes, my thoughts were that specific and wimpy), and what made me even madder is that his bleached-blonde, long nails, huge boobed-tight white shirt wearing wife with too much makeup was just nodding and laughing at all of the horrible things he was saying.
But I didn't do anything, just went into the comic book store with my family and looked at manga posters(I'd been watching Sailor Moon the day before this dream) when a black couple walked out of the store, with an awkward look on their faces because they could hear the racist guy talking.
I felt really bad for them..

It was actually a pretty weird dream, since I usually dream about getting eaten by hippos or meeting famous musicians or being at school with friends. None of which were present in this dream....

Live for Learning.

09-21-2009 06:02 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

I had a dream that I was a slave to a black family and was picking cotton. lolwut?

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
09-21-2009 06:40 AM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

I had a dream where I was sitting on this beach, watching the fireworks, I turned around, and this guy was staring at me, which really scared me, so I turned back to the fireworks, but the guy was still staring at me, and it basically went on like that for a long time, until eventually I turned around, and the guy said in the creepiest weirdest voice imaginable "Balls"

Then I woke up, What has been dreamed can not be undreamed.

*SPARKLING* *DOUCHEBUCKETS.*
09-21-2009 10:02 AM