RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
The school violence thread
Psychoqueen Offline
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Re: The school violence thread

My school is pretty boring on the violence front. The "fights" are usually just two people yelling at each other. Normally year 7s.
03-01-2011 09:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Super Max61 Offline
Renegade

Sometimes I just wanna deck my teachers when they are assholes. I am sometimes so close do doing that.

Calra Franklin is possibly a whore. She does need to fuck off, though. I don't sue Facebook when someone insults me on Facebook.

You are free to do as you are told.

"You are free to say what you want, as long as it doesn't offend anyone." Me

Dear Society,
Don't like gay marriage? Don't get one. Don't like abortions? Don't get one. Don't like drugs? Don't do them. Don't like sex? Don't have it. Don't like your rights taken away? Don't take away anyone else's.
Sincerely, be glad we're all different.

If anyone wants to be my penpal or something like that or just wants to talk hit me up.
04-05-2011 02:22 PM
Josky Offline
Rebel

Re:

DIS IS HOW VE BUMP IN NEW YAWK!

Mudkip has broken into your house and killed your family. But you forgive.
04-14-2011 01:04 AM
TheHate Offline
Rebel

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

I guess this is quite old but I can't stand but /facepalm at people nowdays.

Okay so many of you should know the anime Death Note or at least heard about it right?

Well if you didn't, it's about a genius student that finds out a Death Notebook, everybody written there dies. So it's a good anime whatsoever it's JUST a anime.

And some guys [also friends of mine] made a really improvisated Death Notebook. It was actually more like a "Blacklist" or something like that... There were also the reasons of death and so on, so they started writing people [even though the anime inspired them, the deaths obiviously did not take place] and so a lot of people were SERIOUSLY getting mad about that. Some guy was yelling: "DON'T WORRY, THE DEATHS DON'T HAPPEN BECAUSE GOD IS WITH US!!" ... he was serious.

Also one of them wrote some annoying dude in my class to "fall from a great height" so when this subject was discussed that guy said "NOT WORKING? WELL WHEN YESTERDAY I LEFT THE BUS I NEARLY WAS HIT BY A CAR" ... just for the record, the Death Noebook kills you in 40 seconds and 6 mins and 40 seconds if you wrote the details of death.

Obiviously a group of NORMAL people didn't belive the deaths and simply laughed it off.

But no, some jerks had to tell the principal about that, and at the end [except all the emotional and psychological "YOUR INSANE" etc. stress] they got a money penality.

I still can't belive some people took that seriously, MAYBE that was a bit over-fanatic, but seriously, to make such a big fuss about it?
05-05-2011 05:27 AM
Rosemary16 Offline
Rebel

In my school, the staff themselves are violent. They do these violent things they call PM (Physical Management). When they give people PMs, they aren't likely to have a reason other than Physical agression. Isn't physical agression normal in school if i'm not mistaken.
Then, they put you down on the floor for no reason as mentioned above and just hold you down until you calm down. But, as you may know, calming down at school in a PM is not a walk in the park

Note: There is no principal in my school Confused
06-23-2011 09:41 AM
.Manicrose. Offline
CODSWALLOP

Given 16 thank(s) in 11 post(s)

Rosemary16 Wrote:In my school, the staff themselves are violent. They do these violent things they call PM (Physical Management). When they give people PMs, they aren't likely to have a reason other than Physical agression. Isn't physical agression normal in school if i'm not mistaken.
Then, they put you down on the floor for no reason as mentioned above and just hold you down until you calm down. But, as you may know, calming down at school in a PM is not a walk in the park

Dude what the fuck. Your school is more messed up than most.

Go to work. Send your kids to school. Follow fashion. Act normal. Walk on the pavement. Watch TV. Save for your old age. Obey the law. Repeat after me: "I am free."

Hidden stuff:
06-23-2011 12:48 PM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Rosemary16 Wrote:In my school, the staff themselves are violent. They do these violent things they call PM (Physical Management). When they give people PMs, they aren't likely to have a reason other than Physical agression. Isn't physical agression normal in school if i'm not mistaken.

Sounds like one of those WWASP "behavior modification" (read: gulag) schools to me.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
06-23-2011 12:50 PM
Rosemary16 Offline
Rebel

.Manicrose. Wrote:

Dude what the fuck. Your school is more messed up than most.

This happened to me on my first day of school, it only got worse from there onwards. Tripleevil
06-24-2011 05:01 AM
xydougie Offline
Renegade

Given 4 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
RE:

(09-18-2007 08:03 AM)Rebelnerd Wrote:  when i was at camp a few years ago, i met a girl who went to school not far from my town, just across the hudson. and that school year a kid had brought a shotgun into school and hidden it in his locker. he pulled it out during classes while the halls were empty, and was getting ready to kill when a teacher saw him. he fired but they managed to get the gun and nobody was killed. still, i could tell that it had really freaked her out, and during a camp meeting where we talk about personal stuff she said she had heard the blast, and her worst fear was "shootings."

however, as bad as i feel for her, what else can i say but that people's fear of school violence has pretty much completely fucked up my life at this point. it's the same old story, something terrible happens that was perpetrated by a certain group of people, so anyone who is even close to being one of them gets faced with predjudice and fear. it happened to american muslims after 9/11, and it happened to rebellious students after columbine. people get crazy, they get paranoid, and they want to feel like they're making progress. this opens the door for PATRIOT ACT/Zero Tolerance rules and all the associated Constitution-shredding, and nobody cares. and once you get branded "suspicious," it never goes away. i know that from experiance. and the most cruel and ironic thing about that is that the fear of a suspect itself can be what eventually drives them to commit violence, when they never would have origionally. now my parents make me go in to see a shrink every few weeks, and i've heard of girls telling rumors behind my back that i was "crazy" and going to "bring in a gun and kill everybody." it really, really sucks, and i'm sure it's happening all over the country and the world.

True

They're so fucking scared of their own shadows that they abandon all common sense and logic. All these policies and regulations do is frustrate and anger people. And angry people do stupid things.
12-02-2011 10:56 AM
Faroven Offline
Revolutionary

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)
RE: The school violence thread

Does anyone have that guilty fantasy of just mounting a maxim machine gun in their school, pulling the hammer back, and just letting rip? To hear the screams, the crying, my own howling laughter? To shred everyone there and proceed to masturbate over their dead bodi......... Wait wtf did I just write?
12-08-2011 12:08 AM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Given 20 thank(s) in 14 post(s)

No, because my way of killing everybody would be fucking more effective than just shooting into the crowd.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
12-08-2011 12:19 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

And how is that?

Previously known as Derchin.
12-08-2011 02:02 AM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

First make bombs and be sure they work - so make prototypes. Then decide where it is strategecly most effektive to plant them, make enough bombs to get smaller corridors just to collapse on their own. This will cut of any escapes. Place tripmines under the windows of first floor. If fog bombs and stink bombs avaible use them too, so panic is created. Once all are hearded in the biggest possible area, let a bomb in the mittle of it and a outer ring go off. Then kill the last surivors.

And this shall NOT be any advise or How-To. DO NOT DO THIS.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
12-08-2011 02:13 AM
Spiritus_Raptor Offline
Ever so slightly sadistic.

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

I don't know aCol. That requires a lot of money. Too complicated.

Nemo me impune nocet.
12-08-2011 01:15 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

Sometimes I want to start a 1v1 fight with some random person. I'm a good guy and all, and I'm not cocky at all, I just love the rush of fighting.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
12-08-2011 01:17 PM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Well, I know that feeling. Sometimes, I'd love it when some Fight-Club (inoffical ofc) would be in school, keeping teachers away while to fight until one gives up.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
12-08-2011 10:43 PM
phul Offline
Defiant

When I was in Indianapolis, I attended a program there, autism south bend. Between several topics of discussion, they also talked about violence in autism schools and also violence to autistic students in normal schools. There are still several schools and parents who are allowing autistic kids to go to normal schools. But this isn't doing any good to them. Instead in such schools, we often hear that these kids are tortured by normal kids because they cannot cope us with each other. And also in autistic schools, there should be proper supervision so that they learn to adjust between themselves.
01-12-2012 04:26 PM
bulgvar Offline
Gaysecks <3

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Two adults attacked two boys at the school yards yesterday. The one has psycho disease and they hit him in the head (he is worse now)..
01-13-2012 01:48 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

I wasn't there to see it, but apparently a bunch of kids in our school got in a fight. Our security guard ran over to stop them and got punched. All this occured in the middle of the street by the way.

Previously known as Derchin.
01-13-2012 01:53 AM
Dirtbikemike Offline
Balls denser than a White Dwarf

Given 78 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

"Our school is bully free!" is the biggest lie out of any administrator's mouth since they said school is what is important in life.

Balls of Steel:
Hidden stuff:
(01-13-2012 10:37 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Mike you deserve an SS medal. Here, be proud:
[Image: BallsofSteel2.png]
Congrats for doing something I never had the balls to do.
If you have kids, save them from the bullshit you are forced to go through.
(01-25-2012 05:36 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Balls of steel re-awarded. 
(02-07-2012 03:22 PM)flann Wrote:  Balls of Tungsten, now.

I found a picture for tungsten balls
http://bit.ly/xqd1zk

(02-14-2012 03:17 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Your balls are denser than white dwarf star matter.
(03-13-2012 08:27 PM)M3116 Wrote:  Balls of steel re-re-reawarded Nutter

(05-14-2013 03:01 PM)Prince Darkstar Wrote:  Dirtbikemike is the only guy I know of on here who won an argument with a teacher.
01-17-2012 10:22 AM
 Thanks given by: Prankster813
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

Given 9 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

Ive gotten in a few different fights with a few different pussies. No one knows how to fight, its just two guys wildly throwing haymakers. Except when I'm involved. Said Pussy will throw a haymaker, ill block and counter, fight over.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
01-17-2012 10:34 AM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

(01-17-2012 10:34 AM)The Wrote:  Ive gotten in a few different fights with a few different pussies. No one knows how to fight, its just two guys wildly throwing haymakers. Except when I'm involved. Said Pussy will throw a haymaker, ill block and counter, fight over.
School fights are funny.
When I was in a fight the kid started running away and then I jumped on him and grab him by the hair and smashed his face into the ground. I felt so bad I took him to the school office and now we're close mates lol
Violence brings people together.

01-17-2012 12:47 PM
Derp Offline
Rebel

Fights are serious shit at RHS. fuckin drama every fuckin day of the fuckin school year.
01-29-2012 11:42 AM
proud-scene-kid Offline
Renegade

Here, when we get into fights (even if they're not serious), we get suspended for the day...
You're probably gonna say that it's a good thing, but NO. Cause we have all the class work that we were supposed to do while we were not at school, plus extra work, plus the homework that was assigned that day. Fuck boarding schools.

(\__/) This is Bunny. Paste Bunny into your signature
(='.'=) to help him gain world domination.
(")_(")

[Image: n3rs4k.jpg]
-Proud member of the LGBT community
02-02-2012 03:38 AM
Teini Offline
Renegade

Anyone hear about the school shooting in Ohio yesterday?
..I think it was Ohio...
02-29-2012 05:39 AM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Another one snapped and killed a few? Nope, haven't heard of it.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
02-29-2012 12:31 PM
Dirtbikemike Offline
Balls denser than a White Dwarf

Given 78 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

Yep I saw that. It was Ohio. I hope the 3 kids that were hurt (2 of them died, 1 in the hospital still) had it coming. If they didn't I feel horrible for their families. As for the shooter, I hope school drove him to it so it's still a mystery for everyone since no one will ever believe it.

Balls of Steel:
Hidden stuff:
(01-13-2012 10:37 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Mike you deserve an SS medal. Here, be proud:
[Image: BallsofSteel2.png]
Congrats for doing something I never had the balls to do.
If you have kids, save them from the bullshit you are forced to go through.
(01-25-2012 05:36 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Balls of steel re-awarded. 
(02-07-2012 03:22 PM)flann Wrote:  Balls of Tungsten, now.

I found a picture for tungsten balls
http://bit.ly/xqd1zk

(02-14-2012 03:17 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Your balls are denser than white dwarf star matter.
(03-13-2012 08:27 PM)M3116 Wrote:  Balls of steel re-re-reawarded Nutter

(05-14-2013 03:01 PM)Prince Darkstar Wrote:  Dirtbikemike is the only guy I know of on here who won an argument with a teacher.
02-29-2012 01:20 PM
Teini Offline
Renegade

(02-29-2012 01:20 PM)Dirtbikemike Wrote:  Yep I saw that. It was Ohio. I hope the 3 kids that were hurt (2 of them died, 1 in the hospital still) had it coming. If they didn't I feel horrible for their families. As for the shooter, I hope school drove him to it so it's still a mystery for everyone since no one will ever believe it.

Apparently they did. They bullied him. Or that's what I've heard. I also heard he's really jumbled up now and remorseful.
It sucks, you know. The school does not handle bullying the right way. In fact, to me, their rules sort of make bullying... More hidden. I've been bullied before, and I felt trapped. I felt like I couldn't tell the teachers because the social repercussions would be worse than if I just handled it myself. But handling it myself would probably lead to a shout fight, or a fist fight, both of which are punishable by suspension. Me being the goody two shoes I was did not want to be suspended. But I also didn't want the negative social repercussions of not being able to stand up for myself by hiding behind a teacher. I would've rather handled things myself, but felt that I couldn't. I think the rules built to 'help' kids who are being bullied almost unknowingly made it worse. That kid felt so pent up he resorted to an extreme 'solution' because he just couldn't take it anymore.. Or so I assumed.
Schools are really fucked up. I sometimes wonder if children are put into MORE danger by going to school, rather than staying home and getting an education there. Kids aren't even safe from their TEACHERS now, what with all the pedophilia and child abuse going around. I recently signed a petition to have teachers at one school trained to deal with autistic children after one teacher stuffed an autistic 8-9 year old into a GYM BAG and LOCKED IT in the hallway. Disgusting, disgusting behavior.
02-29-2012 04:44 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Some kid I talk to was mucking around, and I tickled him under the arm when he went to open his locker.
Yeah well, as I turn around the cunt punches me in the back of the head and in the back, I turn around and guard my face and he's throwing all these punches. He punches like a bitch, he's a good kid but I don't know why he got so pissed off, he does more annoying shit to other people. Apparently he has anger issues but idk.
His lucky I didn't fight back.
EDIT: Well I guess I'm lucky too for blocking all his punches to my face lol

(This post was last modified: 02-29-2012 04:55 PM by Efs.)
02-29-2012 04:55 PM
bulgarianlion Offline
Viva la Socialism!

Given 18 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

4DM15 H3 K1CK3D UR 4SS
02-29-2012 05:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Bug Anything Violence Stonez 2 2,408 01-22-2013 04:57 PM