RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm waiting for more rules after this
arthasmenethil Offline
Fanatic

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)
I'm waiting for more rules after this

This morning, me and some friends were talking and suddenly everyone started coughing and holding theor noses. We were all told to go outside and wait til it went away. Turns out someone sprayed pepper spray and it must have got in the vents and spread through the school. My friend had some reaction to it and had to go home. I'm just waiting for more retarded rules to be made, or for a bunch of people to get searched(gee I wonder who they will go after)

I can almost garantee something stupis will happen. I'll post it if anything does.

Hidden stuff:
The game...you lost! HAHAHAHA!!!!
10-19-2007 09:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
. Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Rule 107.43- Students will now be searched in the genital and anal area for pepper spray or other toxic chemicals

Oh trust me, Its coming. None

"Countless people will hate the new world order and will die protesting against it" - H.G. Wells
[Image: nuke.gif][Image: images90ns5.jpg][Image: nuke.gif]
10-19-2007 09:30 AM
arthasmenethil Offline
Fanatic

Mr.AtomicExplosion Wrote:Rule 107.43- Students will now be searched in the genital and anal area for pepper spray or other toxic chemicals

I know. They already strip search. The next step is a cavity search.

Hidden stuff:
10-19-2007 09:33 AM
Evasion Offline
Revolutionary

Given 6 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

The only use I get out of reading my schools handbook is the reassurance that I have no rights, and the reassurance that I hate what they're doing to me and the people I love.

“When an individual is protesting society's refusal to acknowledge his dignity as a human being, his very act of protest confers dignity on him.”
10-19-2007 09:39 AM
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru
arthasmenethil Offline
Fanatic

Evasion Wrote:The only use I get out of reading my schools handbook is the reassurance that I have no rights, and the reassurance that I hate what they're doing to me and the people I love.

That was random

Hidden stuff:
10-19-2007 09:40 AM
youvebeenthunderstruck Offline
Fanatic

Given 21 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

christillusion Wrote:
Mr.AtomicExplosion Wrote:Rule 107.43- Students will now be searched in the genital and anal area for pepper spray or other toxic chemicals

Stop fucking complaining. It turns school learning into school orgy. I like this rule.
10-19-2007 09:42 AM
arthasmenethil Offline
Fanatic

youvebeenthunderstruck Wrote:
christillusion Wrote:

Stop fucking complaining. It turns school learning into school orgy. I like this rule.

I really don't want some dude looking for weapons and shit in my ass

Hidden stuff:
10-19-2007 09:43 AM
. Offline
Revolutionary

What if the security guard is a 50 year old black women, or a 60 year old pedophile white guy?

Laugh I dont think I've ever seen a hot security guard. Mine are all black young lady's, Who can hardy talk, Who mingle well with my idiotic school. I hear them talking on the phone, their not protecting us from anything, There just enforcing Marshall law with their crappy vocabulary and half-words.

"Countless people will hate the new world order and will die protesting against it" - H.G. Wells
10-19-2007 09:45 AM
arthasmenethil Offline
Fanatic

Quote:Mine are all black young lady's, Who can hardy talk

The one's at my school are all guys

Hidden stuff:
10-19-2007 09:47 AM
. Offline
Revolutionary

Is your school a overcrowded poor public school with 5000 Students where they trys to act like their good but once you get in, Its like hell. Cuckoo

My school is so poor, They got the ones who cant talk right. Sad. Sad. Sad. No

10-19-2007 09:59 AM
arthasmenethil Offline
Fanatic

Mr.AtomicExplosion Wrote:Is your school a overcrowded poor public school with 5000 Students where they trys to act like their good but once you get in, Its like hell. Cuckoo

My school is so poor, They got the ones who cant talk right. Sad. Sad. Sad. No

Actually my school is considered one of the best in the state(or so I was told). and there are only 1500 students. The people there are just so paranoid about everything and think someone will shoot up the school. Profiling is rampant. If you look different you are a suspect. I hate this. What this says to me is, "You have long hair and wear black. We are gonna have to search you now because you might shoot up the school."

Hidden stuff:
10-19-2007 10:06 AM
. Offline
Revolutionary

They really said that to you!?!?, Thats sick profiling, SUE!, Wait, You cant sue the ones who invented what "sue" is, I guess your fucked. No Wtf

Gosh, I hate government and their educational grapse on society.

10-19-2007 10:14 AM
arthasmenethil Offline
Fanatic

Mr.AtomicExplosion Wrote:They really said that to you!?!?, Thats sick profiling, SUE!, Wait, You cant sue the ones who invented what "sue" is, I guess your fucked. No Wtf

Gosh, I hate government and their educational grapse on society.

You don't really think they would say that to anyone do you? They will say something more along the lines of, "We recently heard from someone that you have weapons so we need to search you for the safety of the school.

Hidden stuff:
10-19-2007 10:17 AM
. Offline
Revolutionary

They would, If you we're a trouble maker and they knew nobody would believe you.

and they cant just search you like that, Metal Detectors for everyone, ok..., but Random Searching is a invasion of privacy and against the constitution Omg

10-19-2007 10:19 AM
arthasmenethil Offline
Fanatic

Mr.AtomicExplosion Wrote:They would, If you we're a trouble maker and they knew nobody would believe you.

and they cant just search you like that, Metal Detectors for everyone, ok..., but Random Searching is a invasion of privacy and against the constitution Omg

I know but schools sure as hell can get away with doing it

Hidden stuff:
10-19-2007 10:21 AM
. Offline
Revolutionary

With the enslaved kids yes, But the 0.5% of us Revolutionist NO!

Fuck that.

We're not gonna take it![/url]

10-19-2007 10:39 AM
arthasmenethil Offline
Fanatic

I'm saying that even the state supreme let them get away with it.

Hidden stuff:
10-20-2007 08:09 AM
. Offline
Revolutionary

christillusion Wrote:I'm saying that even the state supreme let them get away with it.

Well, They don't care. Just go to school and shut up, Its part of life remember?

I hate how even when you explain it to people, they either completely ignore you, or come up with some bullshit about how "DOCTORS HAD STRAIGHT A's IN HIGH SCHOOL" Rolleyes

10-20-2007 08:15 AM
arthasmenethil Offline
Fanatic

Mr.AtomicExplosion Wrote:
christillusion Wrote:I'm saying that even the state supreme let them get away with it.

Well, They don't care. Just go to school and shut up, Its part of life remember?

I hate how even when you explain it to people, they either completely ignore you, or come up with some bullshit about how "DOCTORS HAD STRAIGHT A's IN HIGH SCHOOL" Rolleyes

Best come back to the doctors have A's excuse: Fuck them!!!!!!!!!!!

Hidden stuff:
10-20-2007 09:48 AM
Trekkie_Aspie Offline
Fanatic

Given 120 thank(s) in 87 post(s)

Mr.AtomicExplosion Wrote:They would, If you we're a trouble maker and they knew nobody would believe you.

Ehhh....once in a school, 'rights' and the 'constution' are fairytales.

If I seem rude to you, please call me on it gently.
One thing (among many others) school couldn't teach you.

((Google Asperger's Syndrome))

stupid article
10-20-2007 07:59 PM
arthasmenethil Offline
Fanatic

Trekkie_Aspie Wrote:

They tell us that, but they know nothing about the Tinker vs. Des Moine(correct me if that's the wrong one) case which states "students di not leave their rights when entering school"

Hidden stuff:
10-21-2007 02:07 AM
Trekkie_Aspie Offline
Fanatic

Given 120 thank(s) in 87 post(s)
Re:

christillusion Wrote:
Trekkie_Aspie Wrote:

They tell us that, but they know nothing about the Tinker vs. Des Moine(correct me if that's the wrong one) case which states "students di not leave their rights when entering school"

Link?

I think they do know and simply choose to ignore it.

If I seem rude to you, please call me on it gently.
One thing (among many others) school couldn't teach you.

((Google Asperger's Syndrome))

stupid article
03-05-2008 03:14 AM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
Re:

a strip search? thats just wrong unless you get some hot 20 year old cop.
but still thats so wrong that they would search with no explicet evidence.

Had to move on. Account is dead.
03-05-2008 09:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Waiting for "Superman" Loxor 2 1,931 10-16-2010 10:57 AM
Last Post: Loxor
  Waiting for license WTF psychopath 17 2,760 12-11-2009 03:36 AM
Last Post: psychopath