RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
classmates...
Specter Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
classmates...

We will start from begging of day by assembly

ASS-embly = I skip it ,I just hangout with Friends outside school till time runs out

cl-ASS-es = I skip that too ,if we willnot wirte or explain something important

I amot anti-social or something but is it weird to think that all your classmates SUCK or TARDs ?

I mean I have 2 or 3 friends who are real good the others are busy in = 1.Fighting most of time because of GFs ,2.talking to GF,3.skipping classes 4.bitching in classes 5.football or soccer
when exams come they just studie 2 or 3 days and pass

I kept relaoding that list and see if they care about something else and I failed
10-21-2007 11:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
. Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

I feel like everyone in my class is dumb because I have no where near the same Personality, Interest, Looks, and I don't smile and kiss the teachers ass like everyone else. None

"Countless people will hate the new world order and will die protesting against it" - H.G. Wells
[Image: nuke.gif][Image: images90ns5.jpg][Image: nuke.gif]
10-21-2007 11:46 AM
arthasmenethil Offline
Fanatic

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

Mr.AtomicExplosion Wrote:I feel like everyone in my class is dumb because I have no where near the same Personality, Interest, Looks, and I don't smile and kiss the teachers ass like everyone else. None

At least I have one friend who thinks the same way I do.

Hidden stuff:
The game...you lost! HAHAHAHA!!!!
10-21-2007 11:50 AM
. Offline
Revolutionary

I have friends who hate school for the basic reasons, you know, "Its like a prison and there are too much test", They believe the whole kinda it being a sick system to teach us to be obedient is bullshit, I don't even bother talking bout it anymore, There too close minded. Rolleyes

"Countless people will hate the new world order and will die protesting against it" - H.G. Wells
10-21-2007 11:56 AM
arthasmenethil Offline
Fanatic

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

Mr.AtomicExplosion Wrote:I have friends who hate school for the basic reasons, you know, "Its like a prison and there are too much test", They believe the whole kinda it being a sick system to teach us to be obedient is bullshit, I don't even bother talking bout it anymore, There too close minded. Rolleyes

At my school, most everyone but the "weird kids" are closed minded and idiotic. Annoying as hell.

Hidden stuff:
The game...you lost! HAHAHAHA!!!!
10-21-2007 11:58 AM
. Offline
Revolutionary

The ones in my school dress like smucks, Sing crappy rap music, and talk like idiots where you need a translator. Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Everyone does the same thing, No diversity, Even if there is on the outside, you start to ask them personal questions and that goes down the drain.

The typical dialog of my school.

"man dis girl was frontin on ma ass, *friend cuts in front of him* son stop trying ta play me aight i aint messin wit cho bitch ass"

and the black lady security guard's in the staircase when I didn't feel like going to PE Class I overheard her convo, well it was kinda like this

"u serous u serious, i kno girl he was all on me and i was like back up u kno wut i'm sayin girl, i knowwwwwwwwwww and than hes like i'm frontin i'm like i'm frontin nah you frontin bitch, yeah yeah, *laughs* nah serious he tried to play you lik dat?"

What is happening to society when they talk like this and are obsessed with shows like "Rock of Love" and "I love New York"?

No

10-21-2007 12:04 PM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

There is nothing wrong w/ beign entertained w/ stupitidy.

But its when poel lliek it b/c its 'cool' that it's wrong.

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
10-21-2007 12:07 PM
Chuplayer Offline
Renegade

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Mr.AtomicExplosion Wrote:and the black lady security guard's in the staircase when I didn't feel like going to PE Class I overheard her convo, well it was kinda like this

"u serous u serious, i kno girl he was all on me and i was like back up u kno wut i'm sayin girl, i knowwwwwwwwwww and than hes like i'm frontin i'm like i'm frontin nah you frontin bitch, yeah yeah, *laughs* nah serious he tried to play you lik dat?"

Wtf
10-21-2007 12:08 PM
. Offline
Revolutionary

They are also allowed to yell in your face and push you, Yes I've been pushed in groups into the lunchroom because there was a fight and they think they have the right to literally shove us into the staircase leading into the lunchroom. and yes, One kid almost fell.

10-21-2007 12:10 PM
Chuplayer Offline
Renegade

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Mr.AtomicExplosion Wrote:They are also allowed to yell in your face and push you, Yes I've been pushed in groups into the lunchroom because there was a fight and they think they have the right to literally shove us into the staircase leading into the lunchroom. and yes, One kid almost fell.

That reminds me of this asshat security guard in high school who constantly disrespected everybody. One classmate even complained to the teacher once, and she said that the security guard didn't have to respect anybody.

Somebody get these security guard types out of schools. Please!
10-21-2007 12:12 PM
Specter Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

christillusion Wrote:
Mr.AtomicExplosion Wrote:I feel like everyone in my class is dumb because I have no where near the same Personality, Interest, Looks, and I don't smile and kiss the teachers ass like everyone else. None

At least I have one friend who thinks the same way I do.

same here

oh,by the way I amnot whining because they have GF None
Becaue some people will think so
10-21-2007 12:14 PM
Marlena403 Offline
School Lover

Given 21 thank(s) in 16 post(s)
classmates...

My classmates are always being racist to my math teacher and make her cry. And I like that teacher. :'(
11-10-2016 07:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Classmates do not speak in special Ed rainman7852 5 3,106 04-07-2017 08:59 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  My classmates again... Marlena403 1 1,743 11-05-2016 07:29 AM
Last Post: Username
  What Do You Hate About Your Classmates? Luizao876 22 16,423 10-20-2016 06:07 AM
Last Post: Marlena403
  My Classmates... Subb 6 4,386 10-22-2013 12:02 PM
Last Post: Subb
  My classmates from last year Luizao876 17 8,342 01-19-2012 11:34 PM
Last Post: aCol
  God damn classmates... Raikuron 4 2,760 05-12-2010 07:49 PM
Last Post: AWOL
  I HATE CLASSMATES!!!!oh and hello i'm new here sandflow 12 3,984 10-17-2007 09:58 AM
Last Post: Thought Criminal