RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well, this sucks
6moredetentions Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
well, this sucks

i just got kicked out of skool for a week! Biggrin
10-23-2007 09:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

Oh you poor thing. Razz

1. Why?

2. Parents response?

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
10-23-2007 09:29 AM
6moredetentions Offline
Revolutionary

1. becus my teacher found a picture of me killing her on my desk

2. they yelled at me for 2 hours and im grounded for a month Smile
10-23-2007 09:31 AM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

OMG THATS HORRIBLE!!!!

Just b/c you realese your anger through pictorial messages doesn't mean you are dangerous!!!!

THAT'S SO AGRIVATING!!!!

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
10-23-2007 09:34 AM
OmegaWolf747 Offline
Revolutionary

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

The smiley next to the sentence about being grounded and the fact that you are on your computer indicates to me it's not much of a grounding.

I do however, sympathize with your situation. You get punished for expressing anything they don't like. What they need to realize is students who are repressed too much eventually snap and pull a Harris and Kleebold.

@silverfang1977
10-23-2007 09:38 AM
6moredetentions Offline
Revolutionary

my teacher hates me and wud do anything to get rid of me and she finnaly got her chance and is probably hitting a pinata with a picture of my head on it rite now...but i dont care....my parents work all day so i get to do watever i want until 9:00 for a whole week!!!
10-23-2007 09:40 AM
.xstrike-anywherex. Offline
Revolutionary

Given 21 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

6moredetentions Wrote:my teacher hates me and wud do anything to get rid of me and she finnaly got her chance and is probably hitting a pinata with a picture of my head on it rite now...but i dont care....my parents work all day so i get to do watever i want until 9:00 for a whole week!!!

Yup, you'll be just fine. Smile

Ha, my friend Kyle got expelled today for telling the teacher to "shove a fucking desk up your ass, bitch". Which seems weird, since profane remarks to the teacher usually just result in a few day suspension, they just really hate him at the office. But he's fine, he was gonna drop out anyway. I'll just miss hanging out with him on the bus.
10-23-2007 09:43 AM
6moredetentions Offline
Revolutionary

i wud love to be expelled!!!! today they told me im 3 strikes away from reform school....if im that close then cant they just send me already!!
10-23-2007 09:53 AM
.xstrike-anywherex. Offline
Revolutionary

Given 21 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

***shit I sent this as a PM, please disregard

Well it depends on what "reform school" is. Sometimes they can be a nice, easy ride through, and you may even find some friends there if you think there are kids with similar mindsets as you. But a lot of times they can be quite shitty. Though as long as you're still living at home, any school experience can be tolerable most of the time.
10-23-2007 10:01 AM
6moredetentions Offline
Revolutionary

reform skool is fun...ive been there 2 times this year....they send bad kids there for a month...they think it 'makes students cotrol themselves more' even tho ive been there 8 times and come back the same everytime...
10-23-2007 10:06 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Quote:i just got kicked out of skool for a week! Biggrin

That's awful! What on earth will you do all day? Laugh

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
10-23-2007 10:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tyto Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

getting kicked out of school for a week is actually not a bad idea... Biggrin
u can shame the school's reputation or show to the public that the school sucks/ and everything within that week ( which is what i am planning to do =x)

sometimes me and my group of friends walkout of school roaming around with uniform tucked out and whenever anybody walks pass us , we will show signs that make the school badge on our uniform look bad e.g -shouting for no reason or talking loudly about how bad the school is. we normally get stares from them though... but in their head they will be thinking 'dammn, this school is a bad school '...haha...
10-23-2007 10:39 PM
mudkip liek Offline
Fanatic

Given 10 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH good job! OMG I wish I could do that, but I'm TOO afraid of my parents.

That's HILARIOUS though, I can imagine the picture you drew.

I wish I could stay home for a week. Right now everyone's at school but me. YAY for being sick! It's so worth it, even one day. DAMN, I'm gonna have so much work to make up tomorrow.
10-24-2007 02:01 AM
Cosbydaf Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Wait, so you got suspened for one murder drawing?

Damn, then I could probably get expelled for all the crazy schitt I draw in class when nobody's looking, lol.
10-24-2007 02:52 AM
mudkip liek Offline
Fanatic

Given 10 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Cosbydaf Wrote:Wait, so you got suspened for one murder drawing?

Damn, then I could probably get expelled for all the crazy schitt I draw in class when nobody's looking, lol.

LOL, we should have a thread where we could post pictures of things we draw in class. but not everyone has scanners so....yeah

i draw huge sharks eating teachers and pass it around in study hall. its so funny. i'm lucky i haven't gotten caught yet
10-24-2007 03:06 AM
Tyto Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

haha , i remember there was once my classmate drew a picture of my science teacher with 1 patch of bald hair (she's really bald) . when the teacher found out about it and threatened her to go to the DM , she almost cried .... LOL!!
10-24-2007 08:43 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

I drew many pictures of my teachers in all sort of compromising scenarios. And, no, it's not what it sounds like. I drew pictures of the one as a vulture... 'cuz she kinda reminded me of a vulture. The other guy I drew as a donkey, cuz he had really big ears. The drama teacher I drew either as a monkey or just pretending to be on strike (holding signs saying all kinds of weird shit)...

And I like that idea of posting stuff we drew in class... I have a huge backlog I can go through and scan... except I don't have a scanner Sad

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
10-25-2007 03:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply