RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the devils lair (school)
snowbase Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
the devils lair (school)

democracy, your opinion, trust, respect, fairness? Are you crazy do you really think you are going to get this from a teacher? Unless you are Jesus there no way a teacher fed up with false power is going to give u this? Look you can deal with this bullshit or you can do something about it. Now i can not cope with the fact that teacher are not givin me any respect. My engilsh teacher this year thinks hes super funny man and makes lame ass jokes all fuckin class. What are these jokes, well he calls me and one of my friends fat every single fuckin day just because we said one day we went to a buffet for lunch one weekend. Any time something comes up that has to do with something big or anything near that he will make a lame joke about use. such as we were doing vocab and one of the words meant to expand and he asked me to make a sentence so i said something like the balloon expanded when it was filled with air. and that bitch had the guts to say the only thing expanding in this room is your waist life so i fliped as usual, and said "you say that again the only thing that will be expanding on u is ur ass when i shove a fucking bomb up it. Teacher response- silence for 5 secounds including silence from class then he said get out and i said " whats the madder never heard a student voice his opinion to u the mighty teacher. reason GET OUT OF MY CLASS ROOM (yelling) so i did and calmly slamed the door as hard as i could with both hands witch popped out the bottom piece of the class on the door and broke when it hit the ground. ( can u upload a pictures i have one of the door) Resolt- 10 days ISS (in school suspention) and a 50 doller bill for the window, also my parents taking away my life for a month. When i explaned my storie to the vice princable and 2 cops and a 2 secerity guards watching me like a hawk it was clear they didnt care wat i had to say he said the teacher told me a diffrent story and that was the end off it. Im not sure if any one else went up to them to tell them what happened and if they did it is obvious they didnt listen. The reason they had like 4 cops/secrity guards in there is because i got into a fight with a senior that i caught steeling my phone out of my backpack and he started giving me shit and tried to run so i tacklend him and beat the shit out of him untill 3 secerity guards a cop and like 4 teachers draged me away from him. I almost got expelled for that because he was hospitalized for a broken nose, jaw, concution, 2 broken ribs and a wrist. as i came out with a bunch of broken soared knockles. luckly he didnt sew because his mom wouldent let him because she was pissed he was stealing. I dont see anything i have done wrong here i was defending my self in the 1st one and i taught that bitch a lesson about u should no who u mess with before u do ( he picked the wrond person im 17 6'5 and 295 pounds (295 pounds of solid steel of caurse no fat) basiclly tthe school dosnt care what u have to say they listen to the adults and thats it and the adults saw a huge ass kid holding a kid on the ground punching him. which is why i got screwed IS it worth it? FUCK YES teach those pigs a lesson.
12-11-2007 09:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
youvebeenthunderstruck Offline
Fanatic

Given 21 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

Spambot?

<lordpie> Life sucks so much right now. It seems I'm spending all of it doing math.
<Rosti_LFC> You are "Math Boy"
<Rosti_LFC> Doer of math
<Rosti_LFC> Unable to integrate with society. Only with functions of x
12-11-2007 09:29 AM
Specter Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH MY EYES Bigeek
12-11-2007 09:31 AM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

youvebeenthunderstruck Wrote:Spambot?
Rofl Rofl

No way ma i reading that unless you put paragraphs.

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
12-11-2007 09:32 AM
Faust Offline
Rebel

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Guys. He isn't a spambot. Not everyone that joins this site wants to promote male enhancement. He needs to use paragraphs.

Anyway, welcome to School-Survival, Snowbase. Welcome

I must concur that many teachers are drunk on their false power and tend to abuse it. It is pitiful that you are not receiving respect at a place you are coerced into attending every day.

Your English Teacher sounds like a cruel person who I resent for making fun of you and your friend. That "waistline" joke was uncalled for. I've no doubt that he should be fired. Then again, it is more than likely that nothing will come of it when you consider the volume of school personnel who do harmful things and get away with them.

It was wise of you to try to get your cell-phone back and the Senior who was trying to take it is obviously a bastard. You were right to defend yourself, though you may have gone a little overboard, he more than likely deserved it. I don't think you were the first victim of his foolish deeds.

Deterring children from standing up for themselves is foolish and only breeds helplessness and dependence on authority. These people do not understand that children raised this way will be helpless against corrupt authority figures.

Anyway, welcome aboard, and I look forward to your future posts.

And quit whining everyone. Please. He's a newbie who has some good points.

The good die young, therefore I shall live forever.
12-11-2007 10:06 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Welcome to SS Smile

Self defence is fine, but beating people senseless when one or 2 hits will stop them, isn't fine.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
12-12-2007 01:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OmegaWolf747 Offline
Revolutionary

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

Hi Snowbase. I know how you feel. I had a math teacher in eighth grade who was always harassing me. She accused me of swearing at her assistant teacher (which I did not do) and I got ISS for it even though I told the vice principal the charge was false. They look out for each other and fuck the students over every chance they get.

@silverfang1977
12-12-2007 02:26 AM
X Offline
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Welcome
And please next time use paragraphs
I didn't even bother to read that wall of text
But no hard feelings
Also I like your quote

Anti-School FTW