RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
have you got into a fight before?
Avenger Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)
have you got into a fight before?

has anybody got into a fight before?

Telling people to do something without giving a reason compels them to rebel not to obey-Avenger

We need to learn not to be afraid of making mistakes all the time-Avenger

FACTS OF LIFE:
1.life sucks most of the time
2.sex is natural and it feels good
3.everybody can be an asshole
4.most people are idiots
01-22-2008 10:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eidolon Away
Fanatic

Given 37 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

I have.

It was pretty lame, though.
01-22-2008 10:22 AM
Suicidal-kun Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

No. But, one time in the 8th grade, some dude came up to me and my friend when we were walking home and started swinging at us. But, he had to of been on something, because he couldn't fight for shit. So, we just blocked his horrible punches and left.
01-22-2008 10:23 AM
Avenger Offline
Pariah

so far i have yet to get in fight.but that may change when i go back to school this week.

Telling people to do something without giving a reason compels them to rebel not to obey-Avenger

FACTS OF LIFE:
4.most people are idiots
01-22-2008 10:23 AM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

Once in third grade I gave a kid who was a head taller then me an upper cut and he fell on the gym floor. >.>

But that's it.

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
01-22-2008 10:26 AM
Cosbydaf Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

A couple of times in elementary school. I had about an even win/loss record. I usually lost cause people would take cheap shots, like punches to the stomach, or throwing sand in my eyes. Cheap bastards, no wonder I wanted to fight them.
01-22-2008 10:29 AM
WildFire Offline
Fanatic

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Once, in the summer before I entered 7th grade. This girl who's been taunting my neighbor's older sister kept calling the house. i was playing a ps2 game with her brother (my former neighbor and still friend??). Anyways, I overheard one of them and then went downstairs to another phone and picked it up. Some swearing, taunting, etc. Then she actually came over. She threw herself in her face and started swearing about some pointless stuff. i grabbed he by the back of her shirt and pushed her back out the door. I forgot what I said, but I remember I slammed the door as she started to come back in.

[Image: ninjawarrior.jpg]
01-22-2008 10:38 AM
goodusername Offline
Revolutionary

Avenger Wrote:so far i have yet to get in fight.but that may change when i go back to school this week.
how is your "gf" involved in this one?

Babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and dont forget the "violence"

" I think. I remember going to sleep that night and being disgusted at the feeling of my own heart beating. Let me see if I can find that site again."
01-22-2008 10:51 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

oh yeah... plenty of times...

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
01-22-2008 11:20 AM
arthasmenethil Offline
Fanatic

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

Almost gotten into a lot of fights never actually been in one before

Hidden stuff:
The game...you lost! HAHAHAHA!!!!
01-22-2008 11:30 AM
Coma Girl Offline
Pariah

hmmm. i never got into fight at school, but when i was a kid, id always get into fights with my brother, punching and whatnot... it was pointless though, that kid was all about winning and being right and having hte last word, so i just gave up and let him win, that way it made me feel better and not look like a tool.

"People often compete to be considered right rather than collaborating to find the real answer."-Will.

[Image: %210kickme.jpg]
01-22-2008 11:35 AM
Avenger Offline
Pariah

american jesus Wrote:
Avenger Wrote:so far i have yet to get in fight.but that may change when i go back to school this week.
how is your "gf" involved in this one?
the dude i mentoned in this thread is who i might fighthttp://www.school-survival.net/phpbb/vie...php?t=6823
he has always been an ass to me since 6th grade,and i'm tired of him always hitting me or throwing shit at me,and talking
shit about me and my gf,he is also the dude who started this rumorhttp://www.school-survival.net/phpbb/vie...php?t=5978
so the next time he hits me or throws some thing at me,i'm going to bash his head into the locker and tell him to leave me and my
gf alone bash his head into the locker a few more times then ram my shoulder into him.i almost did this to him one day last week
but i was carring my books and didn't drop them so i only had one arm open.

FACTS OF LIFE:
4.most people are idiots
01-22-2008 11:43 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

I almost did in 6th grade. These three assholes were throwing footballs at me at gym, and I got pissed off and when I was going to tear one apart (I have some issues. I seriously wanted to fucking murder him), one of them stopped me. They were just fucking around, and I calmed down once they let me get in some free shots.

I hit one of em' in the balls.

But that was only the second time in life I've ever hit someone. I'm just a wuss when it comes to fighting.

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
01-22-2008 12:14 PM
6moredetentions Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

lots of times!!! like 1 time i beat the shit out of this 1 girl becus some 6th grader pade me to...then another time i almost killed this 1 guy becus he wudnt leve me the fuck alone..and then i beat up a whore like 2 weeks ago...
01-22-2008 01:23 PM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

6moredetentions Wrote:lots of times!!! like 1 time i beat the shit out of this 1 girl becus some 6th grader pade me to...then another time i almost killed this 1 guy becus he wudnt leve me the fuck alone..and then i beat up a whore like 2 weeks ago...

You sound like a bully to me. Not cool.

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
01-22-2008 01:28 PM
6moredetentions Offline
Revolutionary

Dark Soul X Wrote:
6moredetentions Wrote:lots of times!!! like 1 time i beat the shit out of this 1 girl becus some 6th grader pade me to...then another time i almost killed this 1 guy becus he wudnt leve me the fuck alone..and then i beat up a whore like 2 weeks ago...

if some1 pade u $10 to bete up sum little 6th grader wudnt u? its not being a bully its just making money...and the other times were there falt 4 being stupid
01-22-2008 01:31 PM
KittyKatBlack Offline
Resident Brony

Given 12 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

6moredetentions Wrote:
Dark Soul X Wrote:

if some1 pade u $10 to bete up sum little 6th grader wudnt u? its not being a bully its just making money...and the other times were there falt 4 being stupid

I doubt anyone would, except you, that is.
01-22-2008 01:34 PM
6moredetentions Offline
Revolutionary

its an easy way to make $10....
01-22-2008 01:40 PM
Suicidal-kun Offline
Fanatic

6moredetentions Wrote:
Dark Soul X Wrote:

You're fucking retarded.
01-22-2008 01:41 PM
KittyKatBlack Offline
Resident Brony

Given 12 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

6moredetentions Wrote:its an easy way to make $10....

Hm, $10 or not being an asshole...it's such a hard decision.
01-22-2008 01:42 PM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Suicidal-kun Wrote:
6moredetentions Wrote:
Dark Soul X Wrote:

You're fucking retarded.
QFT

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
01-22-2008 01:43 PM
6moredetentions Offline
Revolutionary

im not a retard i just like beating ppl up lol...
01-22-2008 01:59 PM
Happy Camper Offline
Fanatic

I'm assuming you mean a nonverbal fight?

Not since elementary...

Let's do the time warp again!
01-22-2008 06:08 PM
Coma Girl Offline
Pariah

darthmat Wrote:
Suicidal-kun Wrote:
6moredetentions Wrote:
Dark Soul X Wrote:

You're fucking retarded.
QFT

o_0. wtf. Id rather steal money then bash someone up for it.

"People often compete to be considered right rather than collaborating to find the real answer."-Will.

[Image: %210kickme.jpg]
01-22-2008 06:50 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

First grade. Got in trouble.
This year, it was more of a "me getting beat up fest" than a fight though.

Good times. Good times.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
01-22-2008 11:20 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Not a proper fight, but we were cleaning up the school on the last day at some point. I was sitting on the floor doing nothing, and this one dude was bored and grabbed my arms and started dragging me across the floor. There was nothing to grab hold of. Eventually (and I have no idea what I actually did)... I somehow managed to grab him and throw him across the floor. He rolled for like... 5 meters. Never bothered me again Razz

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
01-23-2008 04:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Suicidal-kun Offline
Fanatic

SoulRiser Wrote:Not a proper fight, but we were cleaning up the school on the last day at some point. I was sitting on the floor doing nothing, and this one dude was bored and grabbed my arms and started dragging me across the floor. There was nothing to grab hold of. Eventually (and I have no idea what I actually did)... I somehow managed to grab him and throw him across the floor. He rolled for like... 5 meters. Never bothered me again Razz
Laugh Laugh Laugh
01-23-2008 09:39 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)
Re: have you got into a fight before?

Avenger Wrote:has anybody got into a fight before?

Yeah.
EPIC BATTLE STORY: THE MOVIE: THE NOVELLA

Me: Fuck, this guy's going to lose the game for us!
Guy's friend: DERGHRRDFFRRE DONT INSULT HIM YOU GODDAMN FUCKING BAASTARD
Me: Wha-?
*guy's friend starts attacking me*
*guy's friend attempts to kick me in the balls*
*guy's friend attempts to injure me in some way*
Me (thinking): Wow... this is the best he can do? I feel kind of sorry for him...
*/me punches guy's friend in the face and breaks his glasses*

Turns out the guy and his friend are... sort of, like, gay. And they're in gay love with each other. I'm serious.
That's why he freaked out and started having that strange seizure-like attack frenzy.
01-23-2008 01:32 PM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

I'm sorry...that's histerical... Laugh

01-23-2008 01:35 PM
cp Offline
~crazy~

i have. dip-shit in second grade hated my guts for some reason. stabbed me with a pencil then a couple of weeks later i go for a walk around the block and hes standing at the corner blocking my way. so i try to go around him and he trips me and kicks me a couple of times while im down. i hit him a couple of times but that only makes him madder and he half rips my hair out. finally an adult comes out and tells him to go home and takes me to my dad. dumb fuck then comes over to my house tryin to say some shit to me and my dad comes up and cusses the hell out of him and threatens him. bastard never messed with me again. saved by the dad! Biggrin

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein
[Image: new.gif]
01-23-2008 01:47 PM