RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranting about my math teacher.
Hanny's Old Account Offline
Pariah

Given 5 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
Ranting about my math teacher.

UGH.

MY MATH TEACHER IS SUCH A STUCK-UP DRAGON CUNT.

I'm gonna get MAULED tomorrow because I couldn't be arsed doing homework. but really, this math teacher is a complete BITCH.

Some ass told her about the time I left my remote control in the fridge (If I ever find out who I will Personally make sure they are either castrated, fired or generally screwed) and she told the WHOLE CLASS. Used it against me. She's so manipulative! She gives out detentions to people for stupid reasons like not owning a ruler! AND HER LESSONS ARE SO FUCKING BORING. ALPHBETICAL ORDER., AND MY LEFT HAND SIDE SEATS AN ASSHOLE.

Worse, it's first period so no chance of being able to copy someone else >>>>>;;;;;;;

What can I do to make her feel like an ass without getting more detention.

Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
but I got him where I want him now...

[Image: Chiisu.png]
My brother who has problems with grammar in the middle of words Wrote:M0nkeynut5 says (14:20):
Well - yeah In am hot. Obviously. Your lovely an al;l but I have the better genes and I'm roasting hot!
02-01-2008 08:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eidolon Away
Fanatic

Given 37 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

She sounds like quite a chump.
02-01-2008 09:11 AM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

find a huge impossible math question put it up on the bored and say "hay class our really smart math teacher's gonna solve this"!
then she wont be able to and look like a total dumb-ass

Laugh

Had to move on. Account is dead.
02-01-2008 10:07 AM
Nah Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

yeah, like what is the square root of negative one?
02-01-2008 02:54 PM
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

ask here what the laws of thermodynamics are in pig latin

I dont mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am,so thats how it comes out.- bill hicks
02-01-2008 02:55 PM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

I was thinking a physic's problem.

Had to move on. Account is dead.
02-01-2008 02:56 PM
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

"whats the physics of a desk being pelted at you", better?

I dont mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am,so thats how it comes out.- bill hicks
02-01-2008 02:57 PM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

Thonil Wrote:yeah, like what is the square root of negative one?
Don't hurt my brain this early in the morning! D:<

(And it's an Imaginary number btw)

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
02-01-2008 10:11 PM
Pariah

Thankyou for your suggestions!

I was very lucky and didn't get too large a detention...but it was close.

It's pretty difficult to know what to think.

and what is the square root of negative one?

My brother who has problems with grammar in the middle of words Wrote:M0nkeynut5 says (14:20):
Well - yeah In am hot. Obviously. Your lovely an al;l but I have the better genes and I'm roasting hot!
02-02-2008 02:57 AM
David B. Offline
Renegade

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Actually, I have a math teacher that's starting to get on my nerves right now.

I was told before taking the class that she's very authoritarian - and I don't have a problem with that . . . What I have a problem with is her dogmatic approach to school and how she seems to relish in giving people bad grades - as if she gets some sort of sick pleasure in giving people "what they deserve". There are a lot of teachers that understand that school is not our lives and that we have our own interests - that's no excuse to turn in stuff late - but this teacher hates hearing about anything that doesn't have to do with her class or subject.

I remember once she yelled at me outside the classroom and my response seemed to utterly confuse her. I had done badly on a recent test and she had told me that if I don't pass her class, then I could fail the grade. I didn't get upset, I didn't start tripping up and making excuses or getting angry, and I didn't cower away with my tail between my legs like some kind of puppy dog. I just kept smiling and remained kind and easy going. I could tell that pissed her off badly - she almost WANTED to see me look upset.
02-02-2008 03:16 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Quote:I just kept smiling and remained kind and easy going. I could tell that pissed her off badly - she almost WANTED to see me look upset.

I love doing things like that Evil

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
02-02-2008 03:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pariah

SoulRiser Wrote:
Quote:I just kept smiling and remained kind and easy going. I could tell that pissed her off badly - she almost WANTED to see me look upset.

Same. I like to give my teacher a big smile and thank them for their time after detentions.

02-02-2008 06:15 AM
Albatross Offline
Pariah

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Lawls dragon cunt........
02-02-2008 06:18 AM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

Hannyness Wrote:
SoulRiser Wrote:

Same. I like to give my teacher a big smile and thank them for their time after detentions.

Lol, I do it too, and my friends are always puzzled why
02-03-2008 10:40 AM
The One Offline
Revolutionary

The answer is "1i" or "i"

Do I get a cookie?!

P.S. imaginary numbers aren't that hard, unless you get into uber complex equations using them. Such as when you're using the quadratic equation.. Uhoh

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."
- Plato
02-03-2008 10:51 AM
Pariah

The One Wrote:

Do I get a cookie?!

P.S. imaginary numbers aren't that hard, unless you get into uber complex equations using them. Such as when you're using the quadratic equation.. Uhoh

Seeing as I' m thirteen, I have no idea what you are talking about. Therefore this should be interesting... I'm gonn ask her just before class ends.

02-03-2008 11:26 PM
Will Offline
Fanatic

Given 29 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

Hannyness Wrote:
The One Wrote:

Do I get a cookie?!

Seeing as I' m thirteen, I have no idea what you are talking about. Therefore this should be interesting... I'm gonn ask her just before class ends.
That's actually a really easy question; i just stands for the square root of negative one, and it's used to create imaginary numbers.

I wouldn't make it so obvious that you're trying to make her look stupid; that makes you look like someone who's trying to look like he knows more than he does. Tell me what general topic you're supposedly studying now, and I'll come up with a hard question related to that topic that you can ask her as she's going over a problem.
02-04-2008 03:44 AM
The One Offline
Revolutionary

Will Wrote:
Hannyness Wrote:
The One Wrote:

Do I get a cookie?!

That's actually a really easy question; i just stands for the square root of negative one, and it's used to create imaginary numbers.

I wouldn't make it so obvious that you're trying to make her look stupid; that makes you look like someone who's trying to look like he knows more than he does. Tell me what general topic you're supposedly studying now, and I'll come up with a hard question related to that topic that you can ask her as she's going over a problem.

^ that.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."
- Plato
02-04-2008 07:27 AM
himank Offline
Renegade

I know how you feel, when a teacher is agaisnt you, lifes hell.

Start talking back to her, and give her mad attuide, straighten her up.
02-04-2008 03:35 PM
Nah Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

The One Wrote:
Will Wrote:
Hannyness Wrote:
The One Wrote:

Do I get a cookie?!

^ that.

And to prove that they are not hard, I am only 13 myself.
02-04-2008 03:56 PM
Rick Offline
Rebel

Try this

You tell her " Mrs.<whatever her name is> i heard that you were giving out detentions for stupid reasons" and tell her more that she does thats stupid and she'll think over what she's done and maybe change her own actions
02-04-2008 04:27 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Or maybe she'll freak out and get you in masses of trouble for "backchatting" or something.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
02-05-2008 02:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pariah

OK angry script time.

Hannah: Mrs. Yems, what's the square root of negative one? someone told me it was an imaginary number.. what's that?
Yems: It's above your syllabus, it's sixth form. -_-

So yeah. She wouldn't even answer me.

Hate..

02-05-2008 03:18 AM
brontosaurusrox Offline
Renegade

um.........

my english teacher is sorta the same i wasnt feeling well and i had my hand up and she was looking at me but wasnt saying anything but she was looking at me angrily so i was like wtf lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi im Bronte plz give me good answers!!!PLZ?!
(\__/) This is Bunny. Paste Bunny into your signature
(='.'=) to help him gain world domination.
('')_(''
02-05-2008 08:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Year 10 boys want to get my math teacher fired for nothing. How can I save her? Marlena403 3 2,898 05-03-2017 11:32 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  My math teacher was really honest today.... James Comey 9 7,833 01-15-2017 01:42 AM
Last Post: Superkamiguru
  A threat my math teacher made at the class today Christian Hellhound 5 4,791 02-13-2014 04:53 PM
Last Post: James Comey
  Ranting on Tumblr with Arrogant People... Estelle 36 9,655 01-29-2014 09:05 AM
Last Post: Lime
  My math teacher skinhead69 11 7,145 10-19-2012 11:47 AM
Last Post: IamNoone
  Teacher Finally Admits Math isn't necessary SH☮TGUNHEⒶRT 58 22,589 10-18-2012 06:29 AM
Last Post: SomeRandomHuman
  Some ranting Dirtbikemike 6 3,358 05-18-2012 03:03 PM
Last Post: ExpiredDough
  Stupid Math Teacher noodlehead 8 10,773 04-23-2012 02:42 PM
Last Post: Prince Rilian
  Holy shit, Math substitute teacher bulgarianlion 16 8,916 03-21-2012 10:28 AM
Last Post: Campion
  Ranting...and a few questions. aCol 5 1,866 02-16-2012 09:48 AM
Last Post: aCol