RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's the worst bullying you've seen
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

Given 568 thank(s) in 340 post(s)

Whether you were on the receiving end of it, dishing it out, or just aware of it, I'm talking about in school, what have you seen?

If you want to be a different fish, you've got to jump out of the school.

Captain Beefheart
03-09-2011 11:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: magok
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Given 184 thank(s) in 127 post(s)
Re: what's the worst bullying you've seen

Middle school. Playground. The group went up to the metal "spider" and told the kids to leave. They refused. One kid in particular reached up, grabbed a kids arm, and snapped it on the metal.

Blog I post to now:
http://blog.darknedgy.net

Edfreedom.org -- An organization for more freedom in education.
http://www.edfreedom.org/join-us/
03-09-2011 11:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

The kind often done by the staff.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
03-09-2011 01:28 PM
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru , DreamRebel
Mondasin Offline
Revolutionary

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

kid two seats to my right, had his headphones hanging out from under his sweat-shirt, the teacher told him to put them away, he said no. She called the office and the police officer at my school came down to our classroom and took them from him.

school has a policy that EVERY SINGLE STAFF MEMBER misreads. They believe it says no electionics, it really says ANYTHING not related to school can be taken. ANYTHING, jewely, headphones, pants if you wanted to, its a Bullshit policy and I have been pointed it out to everyone, the staff doesn't care.
03-09-2011 01:42 PM
Pieman Offline
Pie Deity

Given 28 thank(s) in 23 post(s)

3rd grade, Physical Education class. These two huge, fat guys who loved to be aggressive in any way they could, beat up me and my friend pretty badly. They knew how to use their strength to their advantage to get what they want, and we were two skinny weak guys in the wrong place at the wrong time. They got us pretty badly, and what do you know, no teacher or coach ever saw it. My friend had to go to the clinic. I was able to make it back to the class room, but was aching all over, had a bunch of bruises, cuts, and a limp.

Of course they got away with it. I tried to tell my teacher what had happened, but they wouldn't let me speak, and accused me of lying. The teacher just said she didn't want to hear it, and told us to sit down.

" I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. " ~From the television show The Wonder Years
03-09-2011 01:53 PM
username01462781 Offline
Pariah

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Those last few posts made me feel physically sick with rage.

Also, the worst bullying I've seen?
The Desert Fox Wrote:The kind often done by the staff.
03-09-2011 03:17 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Worst I've seen was when a friend of mine in 8th grade(unpopular and gets flake from everybody) and me were walking to an elementary school across the field to pick up my brother when these kids on bikes rode by calling him names and throwing stones at him.

This was the year I grew hardened and was bitter about the world and society so I put my leg in front of the front bike tire of one of the guys and knocked him off his bike and then kneed him over and over until he started crying and his friends took off.

I know when I was younger up until 7th grade I got chronic bullying from different people because I was a bit of a pacifist but I'm glad I gave up those views.

Point is bullies are faggots but you gotta remember the faggots are human and one good kick, smash from a bat or something else will take them down. Then again Bullies are products of natures pick on the weaker just don't be weak.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
03-10-2011 03:11 AM
Crow Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Quote:and then kneed him over and over until he started crying and his friends took off

Bigeek you're extremely awesome

I'm so sick of all these people but I'm scared to be alone...
03-10-2011 08:30 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Crow Wrote:
Quote:and then kneed him over and over until he started crying and his friends took off

Bigeek you're extremely awesome

Nah.

They say the most dangerous person is a person who feels like they have nothing to lose and are bitter.

That was me for all of 8th grade.

image hosting jpg
03-10-2011 09:15 AM
Prince Rilian Offline
attic fan

Given 57 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

The time when I got attacked by the school police officers.
I still physically react with fear when I remember it.

Life is good. Jeta është e mirë. Goingcrazy
Die lewe is goed.
Het leven is goed.

Zoidberg: What is it, already? What's the cause of your anger?
Leela: I guess I would have to say, I hate you!
03-10-2011 09:54 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

I never allowed anyone to get to the point where they could be considered a bully to me.
03-11-2011 01:06 AM
 Thanks given by: The man
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

Ayliana Wrote:I never allowed anyone to get to the point where they could be considered a bully to me.

Pretty much same here.

To be honest I haven't really seen bad physical bullying at all.

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
03-11-2011 03:17 AM
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

This makes me think of one I saw myself from when I was still in high school. These two guys were friends. I mean, they hung out together at lunch and so on. Well, one of them had a broken leg with a big cast and the other one held is leg on top of an ant hill until some fire ants managed to get inside his cast. The dude with the broken leg tried to act like it wasn't even a big deal but he was obviously really upset. I know it sounds incredible but it's a true story.

Captain Beefheart
03-11-2011 05:06 AM
Schitzophrenia Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

So, i go to Roosevelt. This bully kept hitting this kid every day. Day after day the kid took it. I felt bad for him. I went up to him and told him he shouldn't take it anymore. In my third perion, the bully punched the kid in the back (he sits behind the victim) And the kid gets this look of rage in his eyes and bares his teeth, and picks up his chair an SMASHES the bully in the mouth with the steel leg. Over all. You shouldn't bully. Or you'll come out with 2 broken teeth and a fractured jaw.

-"What you can't see is always there...
03-11-2011 07:27 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Schitzophrenia Wrote:the bully punched the kid in the back (he sits behind the victim) And the kid gets this look of rage in his eyes and bares his teeth, and picks up his chair an SMASHES the bully in the mouth with the steel leg. Over all. You shouldn't bully. Or you'll come out with 2 broken teeth and a fractured jaw.

See now thats how you deal with bullying.

image hosting jpg
03-11-2011 07:41 AM
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

Given 11 thank(s) in 10 post(s)

Hulk?

Anything that ever happened or will... one condition, it has to be amazing.

I gave her wings but she don't wanna fly no more.

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time
03-11-2011 07:57 AM
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

Schitzophrenia Wrote:So, i go to Roosevelt. This bully kept hitting this kid every day. Day after day the kid took it. I felt bad for him. I went up to him and told him he shouldn't take it anymore. In my third perion, the bully punched the kid in the back (he sits behind the victim) And the kid gets this look of rage in his eyes and bares his teeth, and picks up his chair an SMASHES the bully in the mouth with the steel leg. Over all. You shouldn't bully. Or you'll come out with 2 broken teeth and a fractured jaw.

Oh, I thank God I wasn't the teacher in that classroom. I would have been laughing so hard though. That story is absolutely beautiful.

Captain Beefheart
03-11-2011 08:07 AM
 Thanks given by: SoulRiser , The man
Superkamiguru Offline
Resistance Leader

Given 84 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

The entire CONCEPT of Middle School.

Hidden stuff:
"CONSENSUAL incest is not wrong. (Abuse victims: being abused by a relative does not make it wrong for others to have consensual incest, any more than rape by a stranger makes all sex wrong. Sex and assault/molestation are two different things.) An aversion became common in humans that aided in population growth as one disease couldn't wipe out the human race. That's not a problem anymore.

Consensual incest is very common. You know people who have been involved, whether you know it or not.

There is no rational reason for keeping laws or taboos against consensual
incest that is consistently applied to other relationships. Personal disgust or religion is only a reason why one person would not want to personally engage in what I call consanguinamory, not why someone else shouldn't do it. An adult should be free to share love, sex, residence, and marriage with ANY consenting adults. Youthful experimentation between close relatives close in age is not uncommon, and there are more people than you'd think out there who are in lifelong healthy, happy relationships with a close relative. It isn't for everyone, but we're not all going to want to have each others' love lives, now are we? If someone thinks YOUR love life is disgusting, should you be thrown in prison?

Some people try to justify their prejudice against consanguineous sex and
marriage by being part-time eugenicists and saying that such relationships inevitably lead to “mutant” or “deformed” babies. This argument can be refuted on several fronts. 1. Some consanguineous relationships involve only people of the same gender. 2. Not all mixed-gender relationships birth biological children. 3. Most births to consanguineous parents do not produce children with significant birth defects or other genetic problems; while births to other parents do sometimes have birth defects. 4. We don’t prevent other people from marrying or deny them their reproductive rights based on increased odds of passing along a genetic problem or inherited disease. It is true that in general, children born to consanguineous parents have an increased chance of these problems than those born to nonconsanguineous parents, but the odds are still minimal. Unless someone is willing to deny reproductive rights and medical privacy to others and force everyone to take genetic tests and bar carriers and the congenitally disabled and women over 35 from having children, then equal protection principles prevent this from being a justification to bar this freedom of association and freedom to marry.

Some say "Your sibling should not be your lover." That is not a reason. It begs the question. Many people have many relationships that have more than one aspect. Some women say their sister is their best friend. Why can’t their sister be a wife, too?

Some say “There is a power differential.” This applies least of all to siblings or cousins who are close in age, but even where the power differential exists, it is not a justification for denying this freedom to sex or to marry. There is a power differential in just about any relationship, sometimes an enormous power differential. To question if consent is truly possible in these cases is insulting and demeaning.

Some say “There are so many people outside of your family." There are plenty of people within one’s own race, too, but that is no reason to ban interracial marriage. So, this isn't a good reason either. Let consenting adults love each other the way they want!"-Keith Pullman

01-16-2017 12:41 PM
 Thanks given by: DreamRebel , The man
Marlena403 Offline
School Lover

Given 21 thank(s) in 16 post(s)
RE: what's the worst bullying you've seen

This one happens at my school pretty often. In maths, half of the class throws racist insults at the teacher and thinks it's funny. Like today. Even thinking about it makes me want to cry.

Cry Poor math teacher Cry
01-20-2017 03:54 AM
ScarletTheDragon Offline
Rebel

Given 8 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

Not much physical bullying happens at my school, but there is this one kid who everyone talks about behind his back. He obviously has some kind of mental issue, but nobody seems to care that he can't help it. There was this one atrocious conversation about him in Art about how he said he was depressed and wanted to kill himself, and everyone took it as a joke. I actually typically like my classmates, since we're all in this hell together, but that is one thing that I just can't tolerate.
02-04-2017 08:01 AM
sswbm Offline
Revolutionary

Given 192 thank(s) in 120 post(s)

I was grabbed by the hair, he even pulled some out.
02-04-2017 08:14 PM
ColossalBlocks Offline
Rebel

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

The worst? that's a tough one.

Neither the time when a kid smashed another kid's head open on a steel lattice tower pole (thanks Ameren for running power lines through our school yard).

A big fat guy sent a feeble kid's head flying through the glass window in the vending machine.

A group of girls bullied an autistic girl to the point of suicide.

A kid tried to strangle another kid with a power strip.

We had a teacher who was the mayor while working the teaching job. He ran a black student's family out of town.

And a 12th grade skinhead smashed a black boy's head on an air compressor in machine shop.

Those were the tip of the iceberg...
02-06-2017 02:29 PM
the Analogist Offline
Connector of Dots

Given 434 thank(s) in 261 post(s)

annoying new fat kid got shoved over some one's back. (what is that called when one crouches behind them and the othet shoves him over?)

He was at our school for one or maybe two days. he left crying badly from that incident and then he was never seen again.

home values have done nothing but gone up around that school btw

Purity is to Believe only that which deserves it.
Wisdom is to follow only the Opinion which makes the best use of evidence.
Excellence is to be mindful of all these things in Living.
Follow me on Twitter!
02-06-2017 03:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
magok Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

where i come from bullying almost dosnt exist, there are those who tried it but they find out how wrong they are after school is finished, if you catch my meaning.
02-12-2017 09:25 PM
James Comey Away
Banished Oldfaf in Exile

Given 2293 thank(s) in 1517 post(s)

(01-16-2017 12:41 PM)Superkamiguru Wrote:  The entire CONCEPT of Middle School.

Good god don't remind me.

I've seen the bullying where a kid was taken off on a stretcher.

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP VONUNOV
RIP WES/THEWAKE
RIP USERNAME

[Image: Nas-One-Love.jpg]

Stop jerking off to porn and whining and do something about it

Make School Survival Great Again - MSSGA

Hidden stuff:

[Image: BallsofSteel2.png]
[Image: mg_michelle_2020.png]
04-20-2017 03:00 PM
Rule_BreakerXVIII Offline
Revolutionary

Given 271 thank(s) in 168 post(s)

Once, a girl threatened to hang herself if one of my friends stopped talking to her. The same girl and I had a heated row a few years back, tho we stooped speaking to each other.

I took this info straight to the school psychologist, who intervened and did something useful for once.

Don't play chess with pigeons-they'll just knock over the pieces, shit on the board and strut about like they won anyway.
-the Internet

Quote:May the days and months of flowing bitterness be rewarded...
To forget!?

Unforgivable!!
04-23-2017 04:05 AM
James Comey Away
Banished Oldfaf in Exile

Usually people who do that are trying to manipulate others.

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP VONUNOV
RIP WES/THEWAKE
RIP USERNAME

Hidden stuff:

04-23-2017 07:40 AM
 Thanks given by: Depression101
Depression101 Offline
Freedom Fighter

Given 273 thank(s) in 172 post(s)

I actually live in Ireland, where kids bullying is rare and good education even rarer. In our schools, the teachers are the bullies. They will give you detention for smirking in class and bad report cards for walking pas them in the corridoor. No joke, one kid walked past our English teacher -- major bitch -- and she said 'Excuse me!'; the kid looked confused and said 'What?' The teacher told him he knows damn well what and she gave him a report card for 'bad behaviour.'

"Then it was straight to the 40 ouncers/ slapping teachers and jacking off in front of my counselors." As the World Turns - Eminem.

"A man is a success if gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between does whatever he does what he wants to do." - Bob Dylan.

"A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong." - Orson Welles.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons, even death may die." - H.P. Lovecraft.

"I became insane, with long intervals of painful sanity." Edgar Allan Poe.
04-26-2017 04:44 AM
 Thanks given by: Avatar Korra
James Comey Away
Banished Oldfaf in Exile

They sound like they're running a fucking labor camp.

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP VONUNOV
RIP WES/THEWAKE
RIP USERNAME

Hidden stuff:

04-26-2017 04:58 AM
 Thanks given by: Depression101
MariKlemz Offline
Rebel

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

They literally trashed my classmate, big ass bin on his head.
04-27-2017 10:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bullying Freeman 15 6,890 12-04-2008 09:36 AM
Last Post: Freeman