RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What ticks you off
iloveyouall Offline
Renegade

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Re: What ticks you off

-When my mom compares my room to that of a hoarder's just because it is not the cleanest of places

-When my mom accuses me of being lazy, unmotivated, irresponsible, etc. just because I don't want to help her clean for two hours. Maybe I just don't want to clean 2-4 days of the week, especially when I don't even get any rewards?

-When my mom tells me to try my best in school, then nags and pressures me to get stellar grades so I can get into NHS and get a lot of scholarships

-When my mom acts like we are dirt poor. I mean, we're certainly not rich, but she can sometimes act like we don't have a dime to our names.

-When my mom buys something only because she has a coupon. One time, she dragged me to the store just so she could use extra coupons on stuff we don't use regularly.

-When my choices on what to get a restaurant, store, etc. are limited by coupons.

I love my mother. Smile No, really.
05-30-2011 06:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

iloveyouall Wrote:I love my mother. Smile No, really.
Same. She exhibits a few of the traits yours does, but she's a great person. I dunno what I'd do without her.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
05-30-2011 09:24 AM
iloveyouall Offline
Renegade

Double post, but I CAN'T FUCKING STAND when after I've left my room for some time, my mom is in there when I come back.
05-30-2011 09:26 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

iloveyouall Wrote:Double post
Not really. :troll:

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
05-30-2011 10:02 AM
Crow Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Getting an erection just before body slamming the shit out of the trampoline Embarrassed

People who assume truancy is always morally bad. Fuck, the child has reasons to choose not to go to his class.. but they say ''no excuses for missing school''. Look motherfucker, you don't know the circumstances, maybe we got more important things in our life than what we were imposed.. school.

Exams

I'm so sick of all these people but I'm scared to be alone...
06-01-2011 11:30 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

*Getting yelled at because someone doesn't know how to go somewhere (Even after being there four times).

Previously known as Derchin.
06-06-2011 12:30 PM
batboy138 Offline
MASTA SLAPA

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

*My step-sister. She's a complete dick and it actually IS her fault.

*The French. They eat snails and wear stupid hats.

*Faggots. Not homosexuals, cigarettes.

*Polarityplus. He keeps kicking me for no reason. He can suck my left asshole for all I care.

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'." Yeah, but there is a "me" in "Team" spelled backwards!
06-06-2011 03:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

batboy138 Wrote:*The French. They eat snails and wear stupid hats.
Sacre Bleur! Your insult, eet ees most, how you say, HOFFENSEEV to France! Eef you do non take back your h-h-hoffensive ways zen I shall, how you say, murder you in your sleep! Zen, I shall steal all of your CHEESE AND WHINE and the make passionate love to your woh-mon! AW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!
06-06-2011 08:51 PM
batboy138 Offline
MASTA SLAPA

BaronVonStrangle Wrote:
batboy138 Wrote:*The French. They eat snails and wear stupid hats.
Sacre Bleur! Your insult, eet ees most, how you say, HOFFENSEEV to France! Eef you do non take back your h-h-hoffensive ways zen I shall, how you say, murder you in your sleep! Zen, I shall steal all of your CHEESE AND WHINE and the make passionate love to your woh-mon! AW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!
I UNCLOG MY NOSE IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION, YOU WIPING OF ANOTHER PERSON'S BOTTOM! I WAVE MY PRIVATE PARTS AT YOUR AUNTIES! :troll:

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'." Yeah, but there is a "me" in "Team" spelled backwards!
06-07-2011 01:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Crow Offline
Revolutionary

[Image: Maximumtrolling.gif]

I'm so sick of all these people but I'm scared to be alone...
06-07-2011 05:12 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

I bring this thread to life with a new hate: FUCKING PONIES
[Image: ponies-1.jpg]
Seriously, it's a fucking kids show. Yes, the writing is slightly better than most modern garbage these days, but the fact this show, which is aimed at 8 year old girls has a following consisting of 16-25 year old neckbeards men is rather creepy. What's even worse is the fact they constantly rub it in our faces then proclaim "WHY U HATIN ON US" like they're victimised for no good reason. Hang on, that description reminds me of another group of weirdos...
06-08-2011 04:21 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

BaronVonStrangle Wrote:I bring this thread to life with a new hate: FUCKING PONIES
Seriously, it's a fucking kids show. Yes, the writing is slightly better than most modern garbage these days, but the fact this show, which is aimed at 8 year old girls has a following consisting of 16-25 year old neckbeards men is rather creepy. What's even worse is the fact they constantly rub it in our faces then proclaim "WHY U HATIN ON US" like they're victimised for no good reason. Hang on, that description reminds me of another group of weirdos...
FUCKING THIS ALYIANA CHRIST ALL MIGHTY, i fucking hate those threads and its spreading on to other shit now its a fucking virus its gonna be like all the rest of the furfags
06-08-2011 05:20 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

the first victims have already fallen
[Image: 269.png][Image: tumblr_lgya4lZVHb1qgex26o1_500.jpg]
06-08-2011 05:29 AM
batboy138 Offline
MASTA SLAPA

BaronVonStrangle Wrote:I bring this thread to life with a new hate: FUCKING PONIES
Oh fuck this shit. iam NOT watching it. It's shit, just like every other kiddy cartoon aimed exclusively at little girls.

06-08-2011 07:39 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

B-b-bbut it's magical and special and the writing is funny and it's from the wife of the guy who made the Powerpuff Girls that makes watching 7 year old girl shows OK!
06-08-2011 07:44 AM
batboy138 Offline
MASTA SLAPA

BaronVonStrangle Wrote:B-b-bbut it's magical and special and the writing is funny and it's from the wife of the guy who made the Powerpuff Girls that makes watching 7 year old girl shows OK!
I can't tell if you're trolling, of if you're serious. Please tell me you're trolling.

06-08-2011 07:58 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Duh
06-08-2011 08:18 AM
batboy138 Offline
MASTA SLAPA

BaronVonStrangle Wrote:Duh
Oh, thank GOD. you had me worried there for a second. You got me!

06-08-2011 08:36 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

I lol'd.

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
06-08-2011 08:37 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

Comrade Wrote:
[img]
FUCKING THIS ALYIANA CHRIST ALL MIGHTY, i fucking hate those threads and its spreading on to other shit now its a fucking virus its gonna be like all the rest of the furfags

lolwut?
06-08-2011 08:37 AM
Kim Jong Il Offline
Best Leader

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

[Image: main.jpg]
Stupid fuckers simply do not understand why we lock Best Korean Citizens in Great Apartment Complexes!

[Image: north-korea.gif]
Best Country in the World Represent
06-09-2011 01:46 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Great Leaders

Great Leaders never change
06-09-2011 05:01 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Also more shit that royally pisses me the fuck off: Now in Categories!

TF2
-Snipers. GDAY MAITE WANKER NEED A DISPENSA HEEA CHOP CHOP my god he has easily the worst personality out of the entire cast shut the fuck up you faggot
-The Huntsman, the best Sniper Melee weapon in the game
-The Shortstop "Oh I know what we'll do, what we'll do is we will create a bastard freak child of the scattergun and pistol, combining both it's benifits but not it's drawbacks and then make it part of a stupidly overpowered set bonus that gives the scout +25HP with no drawbacks whatsoever HOHAHEHAHOHAHE"
-The MannConomy Update: I don't care if it brought trading, I don't trade and don't give a shit about trading. In my book, all it did was introduce straight upgrades and weapons for bad players and well and truly turned TF2 into a Hat Simulator. The only thing I use from the MannConomy is the Degreaser and the Powerjack and anything else can go to hell.
-Australian Christmas: More shitty unbalanced gimmick weapons and crates YES PLEASE VALVE
-The Dead Ringer: Oh goody I can't wait to be a useless piece of shit and chase an invisible spy all over the map after I shot him because if I don't chase him he'll reappear out of fucking nowhere and facestab me
-The Black Box: Turns the Soldier into an Islamic Terrorist with an overwhelming urge to blow himself up on his enemies OH NO SILLY ME it's just the fact that now the Soldier has a Rocket Launcher that cancels the pitiful self damage he would have recieved had he used the regular rocket launcher now he can just use his crocket launching doom cannon's wide area of a effect and high damage to fucking murder everyone
-Lack of Decent Servers
-People who actually believe Meet the Medic will come out on the 21st. IT'S NOT GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN YOU RETARDS

Technologizz
-Fraps saving video files in excess of 5GB goddamn
-Shitty video converters that only convert 5% of the file at 320x240 and save shitty watermarks all over everything
-My brother thinking he's a technological messiah and misleading mum into thinking that I hog the internet when I don't
-Cheating AI. Yeah, I know the AI needs to cheat to make up the gap but jesus could you make it a little subtle and not so plainly obvious that they are cheating NO DONKEY KONG YOU CANNOT GO 555 MILES A FUCKING HOUR ON A GO KART YOU ARE DRUNK
-Youtube Comments: JUSTIN BEIBER MADED 521 ACCOUNTS 2 DISLIKE THIS VIDEO
-Lagging in online vidya because my shithole fatass brother likes looking at terrible youtube and THE ENDLESS DR WHO THEME I WILL FUCKING CASTRATE YOU IF YOU PLAY THAT SONG ONE MORE TIME
-Egypt in Rome: Total War. Sup we're just going to assrape you with our overpowered and historically inaccurate chariots while you are powerless to stop them, they even cut through high level phalanxes HOAHOAHOA
-Games where you are required to build something and you have a time limit BUT YOU CAN'T PAUSE THE GAME oh hay we're the attacking army here to besiege your shit oh whats that you haven't built your castle because we show up 5 mins after you start the map and you can't pause the game TOO MOTHERFUCKING BAD HAVE FUN JIMMY
-When both SS and Facepunch are down and my internet speed isn't good enough to play vidya

Misc Crap
-People who rape the packets of stuff like bread and rice krispies OH LOOK RICE KRISPIES ARE NOW ALL OVER THE FLOOR BECAUSE SOMEONE TORE THE BAG VERTICALLY DOWNARDS WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING
-Rugby. In fact, sports of any description.
-Television. It's turned to goddamn shit.
-People who walk too goddamn slowly
-People who find my inherently amusing for some reason
-Exams where every single question is an explain question YES BIOLOGY I'M LOOKING AT YOU
-Asshole cyclists, which is to say, ALL CYCLISTS. They can all die.
-Small annoying whining children at the supermarket. Seriously, I'd fucking to love to throw all those fuckers underneath a train.
-other crap I can't recall at this time
06-14-2011 10:04 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

BaronVonStrangle Wrote:-Small annoying whining children at the supermarket. Seriously, I'd fucking to love to throw all those fuckers underneath a train.

I like how you categorized this.

06-15-2011 05:10 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

BaronVonStrangle Wrote:-Youtube Comments: JUSTIN BEIBER MADED 521 ACCOUNTS 2 DISLIKE THIS VIDEO

Lol, I'm so guilty of this. XD
06-15-2011 05:24 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

* When people constantly change the fucking station. Could you just stay on one goddamn station?

*When people tell your business to others but get mad when you tell them to fucking stop. Mad

* When people start and go in cars. Mad

*When guy drivers stare at girls and either

* Stop and hold up traffic
* Slow down
* Nearly drive off the road

07-05-2011 09:57 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Hypocrisy
Self Righteousness

Really nothing much pisses me off and makes me want to drive a nail through your head as much as these two.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
07-05-2011 11:57 AM
EnemyOfTheState Offline
Revolutionary

* When people use "LOL" in their sentences, but aren't really laughing.

* When people are talking in front of the bathroom while I'm trying to drop a deuce.

* When people say "I'm not Black" because I listen to different genres of Music besides Rap/Hip-Hop.

* When these dumb inbred children throw things across the cafeteria.

* When one of the said "things" almost him me....

* When people blast their music in Public areas. Especially school. Like wtf not everybody wants to hear Nikki Minaj and Wakka Flocka all day.

* The fact that none of this above ^ things happen is other schools....

* When adults tell children "High School will be the greatest years of your life."

^ Can't tell if serious, or just Trolling.

* Surprises.

* When people get mad at me when I don't like the surprise or aren't surprised in the least.

* Cough Medicine.

[Image: adventure_time_signature_by_solidmetal-d328ime.png]
07-05-2011 08:35 PM
iloveyouall Offline
Renegade

Total yes at the self-righteous and hypocrite one.

Types of people I hate:
-Arrogant people. Arrogance is probably the one trait that I hate the most. Their only redeeming feature is that it is amazing to watch them fail, especially to one of their "lesser" peoples (non-friends and non-family).

-Mean people. The types that are just mad at you for no reason

-Sanctimonious people. Taking the worst traits from hypocrites, self-righteous people, and often religious people.

-Spoiled/bratty people. Just because your parents won't let you go to Gucci again after you've singlehandedly put them $75,000 in debt, that doesn't mean they hate you. Get over it. This is not your Earth.
07-06-2011 05:09 AM
Blobthe15 Offline
stereotypical agnsty teenager

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

I use lol to defuse tense situations.

Hidden stuff:
Rebelnerd:
Again, I agree with you. School does teach you things. And once again, you are missing the point entirely. It's not that I disagree with school's mission or the things it teaches. What I object to is that the students are deprived of any choice in the matter. As benign as the intentions may be, any system that forces people into an environment where they have no say in their lives is a situation ripe for abuse of power.

I am Blobthe15, creator of threads that die too quickly.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: 58jT6.gif]
Weswammy Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:Down with Soulriser! It is time for the God of Gods to become the Fallen God of Fallen Gods!
You'll end up like Prometheus, chained to a rock with a bird eating your internal organs.

Or as close as that can be recreated on an internet forum.
[Image: oC8W8.png]

(02-08-2012 01:06 PM)Lunatic Wrote:  everyone says emo is like a music style or hair stile or clothing or cutting yourself but i think its like a sexuality just like being gay but a different kind of gay just like transexuals you know
07-06-2011 05:15 AM