RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What ticks you off
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)
What ticks you off

Things that tick me off

* Losing/ forgetting stuff

*Sexists

*People who interrupt you while you're trying to ask or say something

*Excessively negative people

*People who invite themselves in my room and don't leave

* When my cousin keeps asking me if I have any stuff I don't want. Especially when he tries to steal my things.

* Melodramatic/Over-reactive/Attention seeking people

*People who act mean, obnoxious or annoying to fit in

* When people talk about penises all the time or make a big deal about em.

* When you ask for something and people either don't get it or they get something different.

* When you are trying to watch TV and someone keeps trying to talk to you.

*People who walk too slow

*People who push you out the way or curse at you for walking too slow

* Teachers who spaz at you for not giving them your undivided attention

*People who assume they know you and try to correct you on everything you do and don't want to hear your opinion.

* People who eavesdrop on me while I'm on the computer or reading

* When people ignore you

*If I see people eavesdropping

* When you are trying to sleep and someone keeps trying to talk to you.

* When you are trying to read a book and someone keeps trying to talk to you.

* People who keep talking to you when you don't feel like talking.

* People who asks questions constantly

*People who scream alot

* People who get angry fast or get offended easily

* People who make a big deal about the word "Nigger."

*Paying for expensive stuff

*When nothing is on TV

*People who talk to others any type of way, regardless if they're being offensive, condescending or/and rude and they think they're being "honest".

*Trying to understand something hard and the instructor makes it more confusing

*Trying to understand something hard and no one helps you or doesn't help you enough

*When teachers nag us about "college" and "our futures"

* When people nag you over minor things (Pick it up! Put it there. No, put it over there! No, not up there! Over there!)

*When the computer freezes/messes up

* When someone asks you to do something that is right in front of them. Or when someone asks you to do something which they can easily do themselves

* Instigators

*People who talk about other people behind their back

* People who complain too much

*People who whine too much

* People who keep asking you to speak up or repeat a question then get mad when they can't hear you

*When you're about to sleep and someone asks you to do something

* When teachers nag you to do their work.

*Kids getting in trouble for stupid shit

*Teachers punishing everyone because of a few people

*When teachers scream at us

*When teachers cut off good/exciting conversations

Sorry for the rant, guys. :waah:

What ticks you off?

Previously known as Derchin.
03-10-2011 11:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Leon Kinotolian Offline
Admincat

Given 11 thank(s) in 9 post(s)
Re: What ticks you off

If I may add to that list...

- People who get angry and overreact over absolutely nothing.

- People who blame your lack of job for their lack of money when it's infact due to their impulsive and/or excessive spending.

- People who explain or overexplain things that do not need explaining.

- People who say they're going to do something, then get unreasonably pissed when you don't do it for them.

Oh, me and my father suuure get along well. Maybe that's why I've found myself looming over his sleeping form with various killing implements.

*Tentaclerape*
Hidden stuff:
The Desert Fox Wrote:
Rebelnerd Wrote:Avatar was an inside job.
For $9.11 I'll give you an inside job.
Raikuron Wrote:Okay. I fail. DISREGARD THAT EVERYONE, I SUCK COCKS!
BaronVonStrangle Wrote:fox you should take everything mystery says with a pinch of salt

and by pinch of salt i actually mean you need to build a fucking salt processing plant so you have enough salt to dispell the bullshit
03-10-2011 11:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KittyKatBlack Offline
Resident Brony

Given 12 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

When teachers complain about their students not getting an "easy" lesson. If the entire class isn't getting it, you're doing something wrong. Calling us stupid in nicer words isn't going to help us understand. Repeating the same thing over and over again also doesn't help. Use a different approach, dumbass.

Seriously, I fucking hate it when teachers do this. My 8th grade science teacher, for example. The first or second week, we had to make these little flip book thingies to study with. I think I remember her saying that all the previous classes had been having trouble making it. I followed the directions exactly how they were written down, but still did it wrong. In fact, the entire class did it wrong. And what did she do? Bitched at us for being stupid and not being able to follow directions. She never once thought that it was her directions that were wrong.
03-10-2011 12:19 PM
Prince Rilian Offline
attic fan

Given 57 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

someone who thinks that the fact that you agreed to hug them means they can put their nasty lips on your face.

Life is good. Jeta është e mirë. Goingcrazy
Die lewe is goed.
Het leven is goed.

Zoidberg: What is it, already? What's the cause of your anger?
Leela: I guess I would have to say, I hate you!
03-10-2011 12:55 PM
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

-People who say you said something that they said themselves.

-People who clean too much and freak out over a piece of dust.

-People who cuss every sentence.

-People who talk "ghetto"

-People who get too much money for no reason *cough*politicians&athletes*cough*

-Governors/Presidents that make a speech telling you things you already know.

-People who think school is always right no matter what.

-People that force religion onto people.

-People that use religion as advice (ie. Everything will be alright if you pray to the lord.)

-People that think drugs are cool so they lie about doing drugs/being high, when they have never even seen them.

-People that judge too much.

-People that use the word "work" in school.

-People who think Grades=Intelligence.

-21st century rap/pop

-Call of Duty and all other war games that all play the same way with the same story and look the same.

-That the only thing people that I know ever seem to play is Cod/see above

-Generic white bald/short haired protagonist who is a solider, and somehow passed as the main character by the designers.

-That most good games don't get nearly as much sales as CoD.

-That the best games ever, are overlooked.

-Disney 1999-2011+

-These people:
Aaryn Doyle - Lola Scott (Camp Rock)
Anneliese van der Pol - Chelsea Daniels (That's So Raven) Heather(voice)(Kim Possible) Avery(Bratz:The Movie) Erica (The Christmas Movie)
Alyson Michalka - Keely Teslow (Phil of the Future), Taylor Callum (Cow Belles), Lizzy (The Christmas Movie)
Amanda Michalka - Courtney Callum (Cow Belles)
Adrienne Bailon - Alana (That's So Raven), Chanel Simmons (The Cheetah Girls) Series
Ashley Tisdale - Maddie Fitzpatrick (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, ), Sharpay Evans (High School Musical),(High School Musical 2),(High School Musical 3: ), Camille Leon (Kim Possible), Candace Flynn (Phineas and Ferb), Natalie (The Christmas Movie)
Amy Bruckner - Pim Diffy (Phil of the Future), Haley Long (American Dragon: Jake Long), Katie (Down (2009 film))
Alexa Nikolas-Tiffany (The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody),Nicole (Zoey101)
Alyson Stoner - Sally (Mike's Super Short Show), Max (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Ally (That's So Raven), Victoria (Lilo & Stitch: The Series), Isabella (Phineas and Ferb), Caitlyn Gellar (Camp Rock), Kelly (Down (2009 film)
Adam Lamberg - David Gordon (Lizzie McGuire)
Anna Maria Perez de Tagle - Ashley Dewitt (Hannah Montana), Ella (Camp Rock,(Camp Rock 2)
Adrian R'Mante - Esteban Ramirez (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody),
Allie Grant - Agnes (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Ashlie Brillault - Kate Sanders (Lizzie McGuire)
Arvie Lowe Jr - Mr. Digg (Lizzie McGuire)
Ashley Leggat - Casey MacDonald (Life with Derek), Marcia (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)
Ariel Waller - Marti Venturi (Life with Derek)
Allisyn Ashley Arm - herself (Disney Channel's Totally New Year 2008), Zora Lancaster (Sonny With A Chance), Tara (Down (2009 film)
Billy Ray Cyrus - Robby Stewart (Hannah Montana), (Hannah Montana: The Movie), Buck Buckerson (Phineas and Ferb)
Brenda Song - London Tipton (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Suite Life On Deck), Wendy (Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior), Jennifer (Get A Clue), Natasha Kwon-Schwartz (Stuck in the Suburbs), Tia (Phil Of The Future), Samantha Kwan (The Ultimate Christmas Present), Melody (The Christmas Movie)(Suite life on deck movie)
Brian Stepanek - Arwin Hawkhauser (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Himself (Brian O' Brian), Opal's Grampa (The Christmas Movie)Coach ( Hatching Pete)
Brittany Curran - Chelsea (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody) Legally Blondes
Bridgit Mendler - Penny (JONAS), Juliette (Wizards of Waverly Place), Teddy (Good Luck Charlie)
Brent Tarnol - Josh (Sonny With A Chance)
Casey Ray Proulx - Himself (Hannah Montana}
Christy Carlson Romano - Capt.Jennifer (Cadet Kelly), Kim Possible (Kim Possible), Ren Stevens (Even Stevens), Mona (The Christmas Movie)
Cole Sprouse - Cody Martin (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Suite Life On Deck), Eddie Tudor (The Prince and The Pauper)(Suite life on deck movie)
Cody Linley - Jake Ryan (Hannah Montana)
Corbin Bleu - Chad Danforth (High School Musical,High School Musical 2, High School Musical 3: Senior Year), Johnny Collins (Hannah Montana), Isadore (Izzy) Daniels (Jump In!)
Caroline Rhea - Ilsa Shickelgrubermeiger-Von Helsing der Keppelugerhofer/Hotel Inspector (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Linda/Lindana Flynn (Phineas and Ferb), Lynette/Mom(Mom's Got A Date With A Vampire)
Chris Warren Jr - Zeke Baylor (High School Musical, High School Musical 2, High School Musical 3: Senior Year)
Crystal Walker - Tanya Baxter (That's So Raven)
Craig Anton - Lloyd Diffy (Phil of the Future) Mr. Pettus (Lizzie McGuire)
Come Levin - (Disney Channel France)
Charlie Stewart - Bob (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Camilla Rosso - Janice (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Chelsea Staub - Stephanie (Minutemen) Stella Malone (J.O.N.A.S.), Lori (Down (2009 film))
Carlson Young - Tiffany (As The Bell Rings)
Collin Cole - Skipper (As The Bell Rings)
Clayton Snyder - Ethan Craft (Lizzie McGuire)
Carly Schroeder - Melina Bianco (Lizzie Mcguire)
Chez Starbuck -Cody Griffin - (The Thirteenth Year)
Carrie Kei Heim - Nikki Ferris (The Parent Trap 2)
Crawford Wilson-Dil[[ (Hatching Pete)]]
Danielle Panabaker - Is (Read It and Weep) , Brittany Aarons (Stuck in the Suburbs)
Dylan Sprouse - Zack Martin (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), (The Suite Life on Deck), Tom Canty (The Prince and The Pauper)(Suite life on deck movie)
David Henrie - Larry (That's So Raven), Justin Russo (Wizards of Waverly Place), Wheeze (Dadnapped)
Daran Norris - Dick Darring (The Replacements)-Gordy (Neds Declassified School Survival Guide)
David McCallum - C.A.R. (The Replacements)
David DeLuise - Jerry Russo (Wizards of Waverly Place) Dad ([[[[Mostly Ghostly:Who Let the Ghosts Out?
Dee Bradley Baker - Perry the Platypus (Phineas and Ferb)
David Reivers - Kenneth Daniels (Jump In!)
Doug Brochu-Grady(Sonny with a Chance) Duke(iCarly)
Dante Basco - Madrid (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Jake Long (American Dragon: Jake Long)
Davida Williams - Veronica (J.O.N.A.S.)
Debby Ryan - Bailey Pickett (The Suite Life on Deck), Lucy (Down (2009 film))
Durell Green - football player
Daniel Magder- Edwin Venturi (Life with Derek)
Dave Povenmire - Dr. Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb)
Daniel Roebuck - Mr. Condor (Sonny With A Chance)
Demi Lovato- Sonny (Sonny with a Chance), Mitchie (Camp Rock), Nicky (The Christmas Movie)
Debby Ryan-(Suite life on deck-Bailey Pickett)(16 Wishes-Abby Jensen)(What if..-Kimberly)(LongShots-Edith)(Suite life on deck movie)
Emily Osment - Lilly (Hannah Montana) Melissa Morris (Dadnapped) Gerti Giggles (Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams) + (Spy Kids 3D: Game Over), Lillian (The Christmas Movie)
Eden Sher - Lucy (Sonny With A Chance)
Elisa Donovan - Sharona (Sonny With A Chance)
Frances Callier - Roxy (Hannah Montana)
Frankie Jonas - Himself ([[The Jonas Brothers: Living The Dream]]) and Frankie Lucas (JONAS) (Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience) (camp rock 2)
Grey Delisle - Riley (The Replacements))
Giovonnie Samuels - Nia (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Golan Yosef - Joaquín (The Cheetah Girls 2)
Gary Cole - Joe Maxwell (Cadet Kelly)
Giulia Boverio - Disney Channel Italy
Greg Baker - Mr. Corelli (Hannah Montana)
Gabriela Rodriguez - Brooke (As The Bell Rings)
Genevieve Hannelius - Dakota (Sonny With A Chance), Amy Little (Leo Little's Big Show),Tiffany (Hannah Montana)
Gloria Cromwell - Florence (The Parent Trap 2)
Hilary Duff - Lizzie (Lizzie McGuire), Kelly (Cadet Kelly), Eliza (The Christmas Movie)
Hallie Todd - Jo (Lizzie McGuire)
Hayden Panettiere - Maddie Dolan (Tiger Cruise), a singer
Haylie Duff- Cousin Amy (Lizzie McGuire)
Ivana Cuka - (J.O.N.A.S), cameo (Camp Rock), herself(Jonas Brothers 3D concert experience)
Jake Thomas - Matt (Lizzie McGuire), Jason Stickler (Cory in the House)
Jasmine Richards - Peggy (Camp Rock and Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam), Margaret Browning-Levesque Naturally, Sadie
Jamie Chung-Chelsea Barnes(Princess Protection Program)
Jason Dolley - Newt (Cory in the House), Connor (Read It and Weep), Virgil (Minutemen), Pete (Hatching Pete)
Josie Tysoe - Staily (Camp Rock)
Jason Earles - Jackson (Hannah Montana), Merv (Dadnapped)
Jake T. Austin - Chris (Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board), Max (Wizards of Waverly Place), (Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie)
Jeff Bennett - Mr. Tipton (voice) (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Mr. Long (American Dragon Jake Long)
Jennifer Stone - Harper (Wizards of Waverly Place), Alice (The Christmas Movie)
John D'Aquino - President Martinez (Cory in the House)
Joe Jonas - Joe Lucas (J.O.N.A.S.), Shane Gray (Camp Rock)
J.P. Manoux - Curtis, Vice Principal Hacket (Phil of the Future), Kuzco in replacing of David Spade in (The Emperor's New School), Vice Principal Tolkan (Minutemen)
Jerry Krenion - Chef Paolo (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Josie Lopez- Angela Morrissey [[(Hatching Pete)]]
Justin Chon - Peter Wu (Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior)
Jordan Todosey - Lizzie MacDonald (Life with Derek)
Joy Tanner - Nora MacDonald (Life with Derek)
John Ralston- George Venturi (Life with Derek)
John Taylor - Mr. Castello (Joe's History Teacher) (JONAS)
Jillian Murray - Portlyn (Sonny with a Chance)
Judith Tannen - Jesicca Dintroff (The Parent Trap 2)
Johnny Ray Rodriguez-General Magnus Kane(Princess Protection Program)
Kay Panabaker- Jamie Bartlett (Read It and Weep), Amber (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Emily Watson (Life is Ruff), Debbie Burwick (Phil of the Future)
Kevin Jonas - Kevin Lucas (J.O.N.A.S.), Jason (Camp Rock)
Kim Rhodes - Carey Martin (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody) Mom (Mostly Ghostly: Who Let The Ghosts Out?), Opal's Mom (The Christmas Movie)
Kaycee Stroh - Martha Cox (High School Musical), (High School Musical 2), (High School Musical 3: Senior Year) Leslie (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Keke Palmer - Mary (Jump In!)
Kevin G. Schmidt-Bull(Princess Protection Program)Henry Baker(Cheaper by the dozen,([[Cheaper by the dozen 2]]),([[Cheaper by the dozen 3]])
Kiely Williams - Aquanetta (The Cheetah Girls), (The Cheetah Girls 2), (The Cheetah Girls: One World)
Kristen Stewart - Maddy (Catch That Kid)
Kyla Pratt - Penny Proud(The Proud Family), (The Proud Family Movie) (Lilo and Stitch: The Series)
Kyle Massey - Cory (That's So Raven), (Cory in the House) Calvin Wheeler(Life Is Ruff)
Kelly Blatz - Gene (Zoey 101), Charlie Landers and Aaron Stone (Aaron Stone), James Conroy {Sonny With A Chance)
Lalaine Vergara-Paras - Miranda Sanchez (Lizzie McGuire), Abby (You Wish!)
Lindsay Lohan - Hallie Parker / Annie James (The Parent Trap), Lexy Gold (Get A Clue), Anna Coleman (Freaky Friday), Mary Elizabeth "Lola" Step (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen), Maggie Peyton (Herbie: Fully Loaded), Leia/Layla (Mulch Ado About Nutting)
Lindsey Black - Lexi Adams (As The Bell Rings)
Lucas Grabeel - Ryan Evans (High School Musical), (High School Musical 2), (High School Musical 3), Ethan (Halloweentown High), (Return To Halloweentown)
Lise Simms - Barbara Diffy (Phil of the Future)
Lisa Arch - Samantha Samuels (Cory in the House), Liza (Hannah Montana)
Luke Benward - Charlie (Minutemen)
Lily Holleman - assistant (Sonny With A Chance)
[[*Maiara Walsh - Meena Paroom (Cory in the House), Nina (The Christmas Movie)
Madison Pettis - Sophie Martinez (Cory in the House), Payton Kelly (The Game Plan), Maddy (Down (2009 film))
Maria Canals Barrera-Theresa Russo(Wizards of Waverly Place)Connie Torres(Camp Rock,Camp Rock 2), Opal's Gramma (The Christmas Movie)
Miley Cyrus-Miley Stewart'Hannah Montana ), (Hannah Montana: The Movie),(The Suite Life On Deck), Yatta (The Emperor's New School), Celebrity Star (The Replacements), dancing cameo (High School Musical 2), Penny ( Bolt), Nadalina (The Christmas Movie)
Michael Seater - Derek Venturi (Life with Derek)
Meaghan Jette Martin - Tess Tyler (Camp Rock), Stacy (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Mitchel Musso - Oliver Oken (Hannah Montana) Jeremy (Phineas and Ferb) Raymond Figg (Life Is Ruff) Cleatus (Hatching Pete)
Moises Arias - Rico (Hannah Montana) Andre (Dadnapped)
Monique Coleman - Taylor McKessie (High School Musical), (High School Musical 2), (High School Musical 3: Senior Year,High School Musical 4:East meets West), Mary-Margaret (The Suite Life of Zack & Cody), Jessie (Down (2009 flim))
Michael Kostroff - Marshall Pike (Sonny With A Chance)
Nancy Cartwright - Various voices (Kim Possible), (The Replacements)
Nick Jonas - Nick Lucas(J.O.N.A.S.), Nate (Camp Rock)
Nicole Anderson - Macy Misa (J.O.N.A.S.), Marissa Hughes (Hannah Montana), Kristy (Down (2009 film))
Nathan Kress - Jamie (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)Freddie Benson(iCarly)
Nicholas Braun - Zeke (Minutemen), Ed (Princess Protection Program)
Nate Hartley - Carl (J.O.N.A.S.), Aaron (Hannah Montanna), Ozzie ( Zeke & Luther), Jeb (icarly), Mitch the Snitch (unfabulous)
Nancy McKeon - Connie Munroe (Sonny With A Chance)
Noah Cyrus-Little Girl([[Hannah Montana),(Hannah Montana:The Movie)]])Trick or Treater([[Mostly Ghostly)]], Ella (Down (2009 film))
Olesya Rulin - Kelsi Neilsen (High School Musical, High School Musical 2, High School Musical 3: Senior Year), Chelsea (Down (2009 film)
Orlando Brown - Eddie Thomas (That's So Raven), Fransisco "Frankie" (Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-off), Sticky Webb (The Proud Family), Cornelius Fillmore (Fillmore!), Andy Baxley (Phil of the Future), Dobbs (Max Keeble's Big Move), Travis Elliot (Lizzie McGuire)
Phill Lewis - Mr. Moseby (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), (The Suite Life On Deck), Principal (Lizzie McGuire)dumb evil helper(Dadnapped), Opal's Dad (The Christmas Movie)
Peter Vives - Angel (The Cheetah Girls 2)
Patrick Bristow - Patrick (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody) Evil Genius Stupid Helper (Underdog)
Paul/Peter Vogt - Mr. Dontzig (Hannah Montana)
Ricky Ullman - Phil Diffy (Phil Of The Future), Eric (Kim Possible: So the Drama), Jake Haskell (That's So Raven), Roscoe (Pixel Perfect),
Raven-Symone - Raven Baxter (That's So Raven), Galleria (The Cheetah Girls), (The Cheetah Girls 2), Iridessa (Tinker Bell), Raven Baxter (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Samantha (The Christmas Movie)
Roshon Fegan - Sander Loya (Camp Rock)
Romi Dames - Traci Von Horn (Hannah Montana)
Rebecca Rosso - Jessica (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Rebecca Creskoff - Sandy Lucas (JONAS)
Robert Feggans (Big Rob) - The Big Man (JONAS)
Robert Adamson-Donny (Princess Protection Program)
Rich Ceraulo - Santiago Geraldo (Sonny With A Chnace)
Sabrina Bryan - Dorinda Thomas (The Cheetah Girls), (The Cheetah Girls 2), (The Cheetah Girls: One World)Herself(The suite life of Zack And Cody)
Selena Gomez - Alex Russo (Wizards of Waverly Place), (Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie),(The Suite Life On Deck), (Hannah Montana), Carter Mason (Princess Protection Program), Mikayla (Hannah Montana), Gwen (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Herself (Sonny with a Chance), Brianna (The Christmas Movie)
Shanica Knowles - Amber Addison (Hannah Montana), Shauna (Jump In!)
Simenona Martinez - Simmi (Behind the Ears)
Sophie Tamiko Oda - Barbara Brownstein (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Summer Hamilton - Summer Liya (Moved To America)
Sammi Hanratty - Holly O'Neal (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Steven R. McQueen - Derek (Minutemen)
Seth Ginsberg - Toejam (As The Bell Rings)
Samantha Droke- Brooke (Princess Protection Program))Wanda([[The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)]]
Scheana Marie Jancan - Maria (Jonas)
Sterling Knight - actor (Hi-Jinks), Lucas (Hannah Montana), Brad (Out Of Jimmy's Head), Chad Dylan Cooper (Sonny With A Chance)
Steve Hytner - Murphy (Sonny With A Chance)
Sean O'Bryan-Leon Ivey Hatching Pete
Sully Diaz-Sophia(Princess Protection Program)
Tamera Mowry - Camryn Barnes (Twitches) (Sister, Sister)
Tia Mowry - Alex Fielding (Twitches) (Sister, Sister), Carla (aka Perron's mother) (Down (2009 film))
Tiffany Thornton- Tawni Hart (Sonny With a Chance)Jamie Wynn (Hatching Pete), Perron (Down (2009 film))
Tahj Mowry - TJ (Smart Guy), Wade (Kim Possible), Brandon (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Tara Lynne Barr - Haley (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Tony Oller - Danny (As The Bell Rings)
Tom Skerritt - Corky Mardis (Disney's Wonderful World), Bill Grand (The Parent Trap 2), Don Bared (Danger Bay)
Tom Verica-Joe Mason (Princess Protection Program)
Vanessa Hudgens - Gabriella Montez (High School Musical), (High School Musical 2), (High School Musical 3: Senior Year) Tintin (Thunderbirds), Corrie (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Tress (Down (2009 film))
Victoria Justice - Rebecca (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Vicki Lewis - Mrs.Bitterman (Sonny With A Chance)
Wendy Worthington - Brenda (Sonny With A Chance)
Zac Efron - Troy Bolton(High School Musical, High School Musical 2, High School Musical 3: Senior Year), Trevor (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody) , Davey Hunkerhoff (The Replacements), Carly (aka Perron's father) (Down (2009 film))
03-10-2011 01:26 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

fish20 Wrote:-These people:
Aaryn Doyle - Lola Scott (Camp Rock)
Anneliese van der Pol - Chelsea Daniels (That's So Raven) Heather(voice)(Kim Possible) Avery(Bratz:The Movie) Erica (The Christmas Movie)
Alyson Michalka - Keely Teslow (Phil of the Future), Taylor Callum (Cow Belles), Lizzy (The Christmas Movie)
Amanda Michalka - Courtney Callum (Cow Belles)
Adrienne Bailon - Alana (That's So Raven), Chanel Simmons (The Cheetah Girls) Series
Ashley Tisdale - Maddie Fitzpatrick (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, ), Sharpay Evans (High School Musical),(High School Musical 2),(High School Musical 3: ), Camille Leon (Kim Possible), Candace Flynn (Phineas and Ferb), Natalie (The Christmas Movie)
Amy Bruckner - Pim Diffy (Phil of the Future), Haley Long (American Dragon: Jake Long), Katie (Down (2009 film))
Alexa Nikolas-Tiffany (The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody),Nicole (Zoey101)
Alyson Stoner - Sally (Mike's Super Short Show), Max (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Ally (That's So Raven), Victoria (Lilo & Stitch: The Series), Isabella (Phineas and Ferb), Caitlyn Gellar (Camp Rock), Kelly (Down (2009 film)
Adam Lamberg - David Gordon (Lizzie McGuire)
Anna Maria Perez de Tagle - Ashley Dewitt (Hannah Montana), Ella (Camp Rock,(Camp Rock 2)
Adrian R'Mante - Esteban Ramirez (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody),
Allie Grant - Agnes (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Ashlie Brillault - Kate Sanders (Lizzie McGuire)
Arvie Lowe Jr - Mr. Digg (Lizzie McGuire)
Ashley Leggat - Casey MacDonald (Life with Derek), Marcia (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen)
Ariel Waller - Marti Venturi (Life with Derek)
Allisyn Ashley Arm - herself (Disney Channel's Totally New Year 2008), Zora Lancaster (Sonny With A Chance), Tara (Down (2009 film)
Billy Ray Cyrus - Robby Stewart (Hannah Montana), (Hannah Montana: The Movie), Buck Buckerson (Phineas and Ferb)
Brenda Song - London Tipton (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Suite Life On Deck), Wendy (Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior), Jennifer (Get A Clue), Natasha Kwon-Schwartz (Stuck in the Suburbs), Tia (Phil Of The Future), Samantha Kwan (The Ultimate Christmas Present), Melody (The Christmas Movie)(Suite life on deck movie)
Brian Stepanek - Arwin Hawkhauser (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Himself (Brian O' Brian), Opal's Grampa (The Christmas Movie)Coach ( Hatching Pete)
Brittany Curran - Chelsea (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody) Legally Blondes
Bridgit Mendler - Penny (JONAS), Juliette (Wizards of Waverly Place), Teddy (Good Luck Charlie)
Brent Tarnol - Josh (Sonny With A Chance)
Casey Ray Proulx - Himself (Hannah Montana}
Christy Carlson Romano - Capt.Jennifer (Cadet Kelly), Kim Possible (Kim Possible), Ren Stevens (Even Stevens), Mona (The Christmas Movie)
Cole Sprouse - Cody Martin (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Suite Life On Deck), Eddie Tudor (The Prince and The Pauper)(Suite life on deck movie)
Cody Linley - Jake Ryan (Hannah Montana)
Corbin Bleu - Chad Danforth (High School Musical,High School Musical 2, High School Musical 3: Senior Year), Johnny Collins (Hannah Montana), Isadore (Izzy) Daniels (Jump In!)
Caroline Rhea - Ilsa Shickelgrubermeiger-Von Helsing der Keppelugerhofer/Hotel Inspector (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Linda/Lindana Flynn (Phineas and Ferb), Lynette/Mom(Mom's Got A Date With A Vampire)
Chris Warren Jr - Zeke Baylor (High School Musical, High School Musical 2, High School Musical 3: Senior Year)
Crystal Walker - Tanya Baxter (That's So Raven)
Craig Anton - Lloyd Diffy (Phil of the Future) Mr. Pettus (Lizzie McGuire)
Come Levin - (Disney Channel France)
Charlie Stewart - Bob (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Camilla Rosso - Janice (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Chelsea Staub - Stephanie (Minutemen) Stella Malone (J.O.N.A.S.), Lori (Down (2009 film))
Carlson Young - Tiffany (As The Bell Rings)
Collin Cole - Skipper (As The Bell Rings)
Clayton Snyder - Ethan Craft (Lizzie McGuire)
Carly Schroeder - Melina Bianco (Lizzie Mcguire)
Chez Starbuck -Cody Griffin - (The Thirteenth Year)
Carrie Kei Heim - Nikki Ferris (The Parent Trap 2)
Crawford Wilson-Dil[[ (Hatching Pete)]]
Danielle Panabaker - Is (Read It and Weep) , Brittany Aarons (Stuck in the Suburbs)
Dylan Sprouse - Zack Martin (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), (The Suite Life on Deck), Tom Canty (The Prince and The Pauper)(Suite life on deck movie)
David Henrie - Larry (That's So Raven), Justin Russo (Wizards of Waverly Place), Wheeze (Dadnapped)
Daran Norris - Dick Darring (The Replacements)-Gordy (Neds Declassified School Survival Guide)
David McCallum - C.A.R. (The Replacements)
David DeLuise - Jerry Russo (Wizards of Waverly Place) Dad ([[[[Mostly Ghostly:Who Let the Ghosts Out?
Dee Bradley Baker - Perry the Platypus (Phineas and Ferb)
David Reivers - Kenneth Daniels (Jump In!)
Doug Brochu-Grady(Sonny with a Chance) Duke(iCarly)
Dante Basco - Madrid (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Jake Long (American Dragon: Jake Long)
Davida Williams - Veronica (J.O.N.A.S.)
Debby Ryan - Bailey Pickett (The Suite Life on Deck), Lucy (Down (2009 film))
Durell Green - football player
Daniel Magder- Edwin Venturi (Life with Derek)
Dave Povenmire - Dr. Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb)
Daniel Roebuck - Mr. Condor (Sonny With A Chance)
Demi Lovato- Sonny (Sonny with a Chance), Mitchie (Camp Rock), Nicky (The Christmas Movie)
Debby Ryan-(Suite life on deck-Bailey Pickett)(16 Wishes-Abby Jensen)(What if..-Kimberly)(LongShots-Edith)(Suite life on deck movie)
Emily Osment - Lilly (Hannah Montana) Melissa Morris (Dadnapped) Gerti Giggles (Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams) + (Spy Kids 3D: Game Over), Lillian (The Christmas Movie)
Eden Sher - Lucy (Sonny With A Chance)
Elisa Donovan - Sharona (Sonny With A Chance)
Frances Callier - Roxy (Hannah Montana)
Frankie Jonas - Himself ([[The Jonas Brothers: Living The Dream]]) and Frankie Lucas (JONAS) (Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience) (camp rock 2)
Grey Delisle - Riley (The Replacements))
Giovonnie Samuels - Nia (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Golan Yosef - Joaquín (The Cheetah Girls 2)
Gary Cole - Joe Maxwell (Cadet Kelly)
Giulia Boverio - Disney Channel Italy
Greg Baker - Mr. Corelli (Hannah Montana)
Gabriela Rodriguez - Brooke (As The Bell Rings)
Genevieve Hannelius - Dakota (Sonny With A Chance), Amy Little (Leo Little's Big Show),Tiffany (Hannah Montana)
Gloria Cromwell - Florence (The Parent Trap 2)
Hilary Duff - Lizzie (Lizzie McGuire), Kelly (Cadet Kelly), Eliza (The Christmas Movie)
Hallie Todd - Jo (Lizzie McGuire)
Hayden Panettiere - Maddie Dolan (Tiger Cruise), a singer
Haylie Duff- Cousin Amy (Lizzie McGuire)
Ivana Cuka - (J.O.N.A.S), cameo (Camp Rock), herself(Jonas Brothers 3D concert experience)
Jake Thomas - Matt (Lizzie McGuire), Jason Stickler (Cory in the House)
Jasmine Richards - Peggy (Camp Rock and Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam), Margaret Browning-Levesque Naturally, Sadie
Jamie Chung-Chelsea Barnes(Princess Protection Program)
Jason Dolley - Newt (Cory in the House), Connor (Read It and Weep), Virgil (Minutemen), Pete (Hatching Pete)
Josie Tysoe - Staily (Camp Rock)
Jason Earles - Jackson (Hannah Montana), Merv (Dadnapped)
Jake T. Austin - Chris (Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board), Max (Wizards of Waverly Place), (Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie)
Jeff Bennett - Mr. Tipton (voice) (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Mr. Long (American Dragon Jake Long)
Jennifer Stone - Harper (Wizards of Waverly Place), Alice (The Christmas Movie)
John D'Aquino - President Martinez (Cory in the House)
Joe Jonas - Joe Lucas (J.O.N.A.S.), Shane Gray (Camp Rock)
J.P. Manoux - Curtis, Vice Principal Hacket (Phil of the Future), Kuzco in replacing of David Spade in (The Emperor's New School), Vice Principal Tolkan (Minutemen)
Jerry Krenion - Chef Paolo (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Josie Lopez- Angela Morrissey [[(Hatching Pete)]]
Justin Chon - Peter Wu (Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior)
Jordan Todosey - Lizzie MacDonald (Life with Derek)
Joy Tanner - Nora MacDonald (Life with Derek)
John Ralston- George Venturi (Life with Derek)
John Taylor - Mr. Castello (Joe's History Teacher) (JONAS)
Jillian Murray - Portlyn (Sonny with a Chance)
Judith Tannen - Jesicca Dintroff (The Parent Trap 2)
Johnny Ray Rodriguez-General Magnus Kane(Princess Protection Program)
Kay Panabaker- Jamie Bartlett (Read It and Weep), Amber (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Emily Watson (Life is Ruff), Debbie Burwick (Phil of the Future)
Kevin Jonas - Kevin Lucas (J.O.N.A.S.), Jason (Camp Rock)
Kim Rhodes - Carey Martin (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody) Mom (Mostly Ghostly: Who Let The Ghosts Out?), Opal's Mom (The Christmas Movie)
Kaycee Stroh - Martha Cox (High School Musical), (High School Musical 2), (High School Musical 3: Senior Year) Leslie (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Keke Palmer - Mary (Jump In!)
Kevin G. Schmidt-Bull(Princess Protection Program)Henry Baker(Cheaper by the dozen,([[Cheaper by the dozen 2]]),([[Cheaper by the dozen 3]])
Kiely Williams - Aquanetta (The Cheetah Girls), (The Cheetah Girls 2), (The Cheetah Girls: One World)
Kristen Stewart - Maddy (Catch That Kid)
Kyla Pratt - Penny Proud(The Proud Family), (The Proud Family Movie) (Lilo and Stitch: The Series)
Kyle Massey - Cory (That's So Raven), (Cory in the House) Calvin Wheeler(Life Is Ruff)
Kelly Blatz - Gene (Zoey 101), Charlie Landers and Aaron Stone (Aaron Stone), James Conroy {Sonny With A Chance)
Lalaine Vergara-Paras - Miranda Sanchez (Lizzie McGuire), Abby (You Wish!)
Lindsay Lohan - Hallie Parker / Annie James (The Parent Trap), Lexy Gold (Get A Clue), Anna Coleman (Freaky Friday), Mary Elizabeth "Lola" Step (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen), Maggie Peyton (Herbie: Fully Loaded), Leia/Layla (Mulch Ado About Nutting)
Lindsey Black - Lexi Adams (As The Bell Rings)
Lucas Grabeel - Ryan Evans (High School Musical), (High School Musical 2), (High School Musical 3), Ethan (Halloweentown High), (Return To Halloweentown)
Lise Simms - Barbara Diffy (Phil of the Future)
Lisa Arch - Samantha Samuels (Cory in the House), Liza (Hannah Montana)
Luke Benward - Charlie (Minutemen)
Lily Holleman - assistant (Sonny With A Chance)
[[*Maiara Walsh - Meena Paroom (Cory in the House), Nina (The Christmas Movie)
Madison Pettis - Sophie Martinez (Cory in the House), Payton Kelly (The Game Plan), Maddy (Down (2009 film))
Maria Canals Barrera-Theresa Russo(Wizards of Waverly Place)Connie Torres(Camp Rock,Camp Rock 2), Opal's Gramma (The Christmas Movie)
Miley Cyrus-Miley Stewart'Hannah Montana ), (Hannah Montana: The Movie),(The Suite Life On Deck), Yatta (The Emperor's New School), Celebrity Star (The Replacements), dancing cameo (High School Musical 2), Penny ( Bolt), Nadalina (The Christmas Movie)
Michael Seater - Derek Venturi (Life with Derek)
Meaghan Jette Martin - Tess Tyler (Camp Rock), Stacy (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Mitchel Musso - Oliver Oken (Hannah Montana) Jeremy (Phineas and Ferb) Raymond Figg (Life Is Ruff) Cleatus (Hatching Pete)
Moises Arias - Rico (Hannah Montana) Andre (Dadnapped)
Monique Coleman - Taylor McKessie (High School Musical), (High School Musical 2), (High School Musical 3: Senior Year,High School Musical 4:East meets West), Mary-Margaret (The Suite Life of Zack & Cody), Jessie (Down (2009 flim))
Michael Kostroff - Marshall Pike (Sonny With A Chance)
Nancy Cartwright - Various voices (Kim Possible), (The Replacements)
Nick Jonas - Nick Lucas(J.O.N.A.S.), Nate (Camp Rock)
Nicole Anderson - Macy Misa (J.O.N.A.S.), Marissa Hughes (Hannah Montana), Kristy (Down (2009 film))
Nathan Kress - Jamie (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)Freddie Benson(iCarly)
Nicholas Braun - Zeke (Minutemen), Ed (Princess Protection Program)
Nate Hartley - Carl (J.O.N.A.S.), Aaron (Hannah Montanna), Ozzie ( Zeke & Luther), Jeb (icarly), Mitch the Snitch (unfabulous)
Nancy McKeon - Connie Munroe (Sonny With A Chance)
Noah Cyrus-Little Girl([[Hannah Montana),(Hannah Montana:The Movie)]])Trick or Treater([[Mostly Ghostly)]], Ella (Down (2009 film))
Olesya Rulin - Kelsi Neilsen (High School Musical, High School Musical 2, High School Musical 3: Senior Year), Chelsea (Down (2009 film)
Orlando Brown - Eddie Thomas (That's So Raven), Fransisco "Frankie" (Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-off), Sticky Webb (The Proud Family), Cornelius Fillmore (Fillmore!), Andy Baxley (Phil of the Future), Dobbs (Max Keeble's Big Move), Travis Elliot (Lizzie McGuire)
Phill Lewis - Mr. Moseby (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), (The Suite Life On Deck), Principal (Lizzie McGuire)dumb evil helper(Dadnapped), Opal's Dad (The Christmas Movie)
Peter Vives - Angel (The Cheetah Girls 2)
Patrick Bristow - Patrick (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody) Evil Genius Stupid Helper (Underdog)
Paul/Peter Vogt - Mr. Dontzig (Hannah Montana)
Ricky Ullman - Phil Diffy (Phil Of The Future), Eric (Kim Possible: So the Drama), Jake Haskell (That's So Raven), Roscoe (Pixel Perfect),
Raven-Symone - Raven Baxter (That's So Raven), Galleria (The Cheetah Girls), (The Cheetah Girls 2), Iridessa (Tinker Bell), Raven Baxter (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Samantha (The Christmas Movie)
Roshon Fegan - Sander Loya (Camp Rock)
Romi Dames - Traci Von Horn (Hannah Montana)
Rebecca Rosso - Jessica (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Rebecca Creskoff - Sandy Lucas (JONAS)
Robert Feggans (Big Rob) - The Big Man (JONAS)
Robert Adamson-Donny (Princess Protection Program)
Rich Ceraulo - Santiago Geraldo (Sonny With A Chnace)
Sabrina Bryan - Dorinda Thomas (The Cheetah Girls), (The Cheetah Girls 2), (The Cheetah Girls: One World)Herself(The suite life of Zack And Cody)
Selena Gomez - Alex Russo (Wizards of Waverly Place), (Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie),(The Suite Life On Deck), (Hannah Montana), Carter Mason (Princess Protection Program), Mikayla (Hannah Montana), Gwen (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Herself (Sonny with a Chance), Brianna (The Christmas Movie)
Shanica Knowles - Amber Addison (Hannah Montana), Shauna (Jump In!)
Simenona Martinez - Simmi (Behind the Ears)
Sophie Tamiko Oda - Barbara Brownstein (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Summer Hamilton - Summer Liya (Moved To America)
Sammi Hanratty - Holly O'Neal (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Steven R. McQueen - Derek (Minutemen)
Seth Ginsberg - Toejam (As The Bell Rings)
Samantha Droke- Brooke (Princess Protection Program))Wanda([[The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)]]
Scheana Marie Jancan - Maria (Jonas)
Sterling Knight - actor (Hi-Jinks), Lucas (Hannah Montana), Brad (Out Of Jimmy's Head), Chad Dylan Cooper (Sonny With A Chance)
Steve Hytner - Murphy (Sonny With A Chance)
Sean O'Bryan-Leon Ivey Hatching Pete
Sully Diaz-Sophia(Princess Protection Program)
Tamera Mowry - Camryn Barnes (Twitches) (Sister, Sister)
Tia Mowry - Alex Fielding (Twitches) (Sister, Sister), Carla (aka Perron's mother) (Down (2009 film))
Tiffany Thornton- Tawni Hart (Sonny With a Chance)Jamie Wynn (Hatching Pete), Perron (Down (2009 film))
Tahj Mowry - TJ (Smart Guy), Wade (Kim Possible), Brandon (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Tara Lynne Barr - Haley (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Tony Oller - Danny (As The Bell Rings)
Tom Skerritt - Corky Mardis (Disney's Wonderful World), Bill Grand (The Parent Trap 2), Don Bared (Danger Bay)
Tom Verica-Joe Mason (Princess Protection Program)
Vanessa Hudgens - Gabriella Montez (High School Musical), (High School Musical 2), (High School Musical 3: Senior Year) Tintin (Thunderbirds), Corrie (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Tress (Down (2009 film))
Victoria Justice - Rebecca (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
Vicki Lewis - Mrs.Bitterman (Sonny With A Chance)
Wendy Worthington - Brenda (Sonny With A Chance)
Zac Efron - Troy Bolton(High School Musical, High School Musical 2, High School Musical 3: Senior Year), Trevor (The Suite Life of Zack and Cody) , Davey Hunkerhoff (The Replacements), Carly (aka Perron's father) (Down (2009 film))
Well, that's a longass list of people Laugh

[Image: glorious666.png]
03-10-2011 02:00 PM
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

When people wear guitar shirts when they dont play guitar........
03-11-2011 03:23 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Leon Kinotolian Wrote:If I may add to that list...

- People who blame your lack of job for their lack of money when it's infact due to their impulsive and/or excessive spending.

Me and you are kindred spirits leon.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
03-11-2011 03:44 PM
Leon Kinotolian Offline
Admincat

Given 11 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

HeartofShadows Wrote:

Me and you are kindred spirits leon.
This pleases me.

*Tentaclerape*
Hidden stuff:
The Desert Fox Wrote:
Rebelnerd Wrote:Avatar was an inside job.
For $9.11 I'll give you an inside job.
Raikuron Wrote:Okay. I fail. DISREGARD THAT EVERYONE, I SUCK COCKS!
BaronVonStrangle Wrote:fox you should take everything mystery says with a pinch of salt

and by pinch of salt i actually mean you need to build a fucking salt processing plant so you have enough salt to dispell the bullshit
03-11-2011 06:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

Derchin Wrote:Things that tick me off

* Losing/ forgetting stuff

*Sexists - Most sexists are female these days. It's trufax. The reason they 'earn less on the dollar' is due to them choosing 'fulfilling' jobs rather than getting something to sustain themselves.

*People who interrupt you while you're trying to ask or s-WHUT'S THAT!?[b][/b]

*Excessively negative people - Depends on your perspective. Some people's lives are just genuinely that shit and unfixable. Unlike night.artist's

*People who invite themselves in my room and don't leave - Fair enough.

* When my cousin keeps asking me if I have any stuff I don't want. Especially when he tries to steal my things. - God I hate it when people do this.

* Melodramatic/Over-reactive/Attention seeking people - night.artist

*People who act mean, obnoxious or annoying to fit in - ni- Nah, that's not true. Yeah, ticks me off too.

* When people talk about penises all the time or make a big deal about em. - Same goes for me and the orifices you can stick a phallus into.

* When you ask for something and people either don't get it or they get something different. - If they agree to get it, then this a pain in the ass.

* When you are trying to watch TV and someone keeps trying to talk to you. - Tell them to shut up.

*People who walk too slow - Shove 'em out of the way if they're dawdling.

*People who push you out the way or curse at you for walking too slow Push 'em to the ground.

* Teachers who spaz at you for not giving them your undivided attention They have bad days too, but yeah, this sucks.

*People who assume they know you and try to correct you on everything you do and don't want to hear your opinion. This one's actually a joy, because then you can correct them on controversial matters in front of lots of people.

* People who eavesdrop on me while I'm on the computer or reading Those are silent tasks...

* When people ignore you They could have reasons

*If I see people eavesdropping Tell 'em to fuck off

* When you are trying to sleep and someone keeps trying to talk to you. Tell 'em to fuck off

* When you are trying to read a book and someone keeps trying to talk to you. Tell 'em...

* People who keep talking to you when you don't feel like talking. Tell 'em...

* People who asks questions constantly Tell 'em...

*People who scream a lot Tell 'em...

* People who get angry fast or get offended easily Tell 'em...

* People who make a big deal about the word "Nigger." Tell 'em...

*Paying for expensive stuff Has to be done sometimes

*When nothing is on TV Internet.

*People who talk to others any type of way, regardless if they're being offensive, condescending or/and rude and they think they're being "honest". Oh fuck this, I do that. It's fair game, people have opinions and the right to express them.

*Trying to understand something hard and the instructor makes it more confusing Math teacher teaching trigonometry to you and you don't have a calculator? Relax, he'll go on a tangent about the angle of Sol compared to Terra depending on the season.

*Trying to understand something hard and no one helps you or doesn't help you enough They don't have to. There's plenty of ways to learn something.

*When teachers nag us about "college" and "our futures" Oh this is a bitch. I'm going to be homeless. There's no way in hell I'll be accepted into a job or college. I'm cool with that, they keep bugging me about getting into a great university.

* When people nag you over minor things (Pick it up! Put it there. No, put it over there! No, not up there! Over there!) If they have extreme OCD, whatever. If they're just using it as an arbitrary excuse to exert power look 'em in the eyes and say 'take that attitude and shove it up you arse you miserable excuse for a human being'.

*When the computer freezes/messes up People always blame the computer for problems. Sometimes it's true. Most of the time it's due to incompetence.

Or Apple. Oh, wait. Same thing.

* When someone asks you to do something that is right in front of them. Or when someone asks you to do something which they can easily do themselves If they're pre-occupied with something that can't be put on pause or is important/hard/physically hard, it's all good. Otherwise, fuck 'em.

* Instigators Sometimes instigating something is necessary.

*People who talk about other people behind their back Eh, who cares? I'm the most infamous person in the school. Get talked about several times a day. The people I like say stuff to my face, so whatever.

* People who complain too much See whining

*People who whine too much Whack 'em in the face, tell 'em to grow up. Shock should break them out of their bitching.

* People who keep asking you to speak up or repeat a question then get mad when they can't hear you Especially when it's one person of many who can't hear you, and then complains that you speak at too low a volume. When everyone else can hear clearly.

*When you're about to sleep and someone asks you to do something Depends on the request.

* When teachers nag you to do their work. Don't put up with it. It's their contract.

*Kids getting in trouble for stupid shit Like trespassing on a building site? :troll:

*Teachers punishing everyone because of a few people Sometimes they can't tell who did it, but the court 'would rather a guilty man go free than an innocent man to jail'.

*When teachers scream at us If the teacher can't control the class without screaming, they shouldn't be teaching.

*When teachers cut off good/exciting conversations If you're in class, you should either be truanting or shutting the fuck up. Some people in there want to learn. Some.

Sorry for the rant, guys. :waah:

What ticks you off?
fish20 Wrote:When people wear guitar shirts when they dont play guitar........

What, guitar enthusiasts don't get any love? I know more about the structure and make of a guitar than most players, and yet I can't wear a joke shirt about frequency through the neck? Go fuck yourself Razz
fish20 Wrote:A list

Some of those people are pretty good. Kim Possible was a great show, for example.
fish20 Wrote:-People who say you said something that they said themselves. Annoying.

-People who clean too much and freak out over a piece of dust.Acceptable if OCD, if otherwise they should die.

-People who cuss every sentence. Can't see why this is any different to other exclamatory words people use in every damn sentence. I grew up using swear words in every sentence, and I still use them to punctuate every tenth sentence or so. Honestly, American English is a bigger blight than swearing.

-People who talk "ghetto" Particularly when they didn't grow up around the culture that made the 'ghetto' people speak it in the first place, and simply adopted it to be counter-cultural. I mean, fuck, I grew up next to a ghetto. My brothers and their friends spoke 'ghetto' due to being in close proximity to it. I used to speak ghetto because of development. We all grew up because we realized it was stupid.

-People who get too much money for no reason *cough*politicians&athletes*cough* Oh hell yeah, they should definitely be docked. Professional athletes just shouldn't exist. They provide nothing.

-Governors/Presidents that make a speech telling you things you already know. It's just to get the word out that they've acknowledged the issue.

-People who think school is always right no matter what. Vellkom to SS mein freund.

-People that force religion onto people. Religious people.

-People that use religion as advice (ie. Everything will be alright if you pray to the lord.) See above.

-People that think drugs are cool so they lie about doing drugs/being high, when they have never even seen them. Even worse, people that think drugs are evil without even researching them.

-People that judge too much. People that judge too little.

-People that use the word "work" in school. Less the use of the word, more the comparison of school to the workforce.

-People who think Grades=Intelligence. Ohhellyeahthis.

-21st century rap/pop There are a few gems, but they're few and far between. Eminem's kept up a pretty good rap, and so has Taylor Swift (pop country, whatever).

-Call of Duty and all other war games that all play the same way with the same story and look the same. People who think that CoD has great mechanics and balancing without having played TF2 and Counter-Strike. If people tried to fight a real war the way they played CoD they'd get split up and killed in a minute or less.

-That the only thing people that I know ever seem to play is Cod/see above Backhand them and buy them Half-Life.

-Generic white bald/short haired protagonist who is a solider, and somehow passed as the main character by the designers. If the focus is on the gameplay, whatever.

-That most good games don't get nearly as much sales as CoD. Casual gaming crowd is casual.

-That the best games ever, are overlooked. No, they're not. It seems that way because most 'gamers' are casual these days. No, getting a 500 kill streak in CoD does not make you core. It makes you a lifeless fucktard who has nothing better to do than play a broken game with no redeeming artistic/storyline values. Most people who actually have an interest in games are going to know about the Psychonauts and the Colossi.

KittyKatBlack Wrote:When teachers complain about their students not getting an "easy" lesson.
This, so many times this.

- People who get angry and overreact over absolutely nothing. Circumstantial. People have bad days. They should at least have the decency to apologize and buy you a drink after exploding at you.

- People who blame your lack of job for their lack of money when it's infact due to their impulsive and/or excessive spending. Especially when it's on useless crap that no one really needs.

- People who explain or overexplain things that do not need explaining. Haha, friend of mine has this problem with his de facto step-dad. Still, gotta account for their experience with idiotic people.

- People who say they're going to do something, then get unreasonably pissed when you don't do it for them. These people deserved to be castrated.

Oh, me and my father suuure get along well. Maybe that's why I've found myself looming over his sleeping form with various killing implements.

On that last note, I'll add something of my own: When people assume that being someone's descendant should mean respect and affection. Fuckthat. I'm a 'radical' leftist who supports rightist methods and gun laws. My parents are relatively far-right (for Aussies) people who support leftist methods and gun laws.

There's no way in hell I'd let a stranger into my life with that amount of difference, why should I let some people who only took care of me to fulfill a physical and societal need?

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
03-11-2011 07:45 PM
EnemyOfTheState Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

* When you do your work in class, people say you have no friends.....

* When people fight for a seat in class next to you on test day just to copy because he/she see you do your work and seem to know what your doing...............Then when you Fail the test, and he/she Fail (because they copied), he or she gets pissed and then makes a big scene of it in front of the class.....

Even though you never said you actually knew what the fuck you were doing.....

* When you answer/ask questions in class your automatically a Loser/Lame/Kiss-Up/Target.....

[Image: adventure_time_signature_by_solidmetal-d328ime.png]
03-11-2011 08:42 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

EnemyOfTheState Wrote:* Because you complete the set work in class people are under the assumption that you have no friends.

* When people fight for a seat in class next to you on a test day just to copy because they see you do your work and think that you know what your doing... Then when you fail the test, and they fail by extension, they get pissed off and make a big scene of it in front of the class, even though you never said you actually knew what the fuck you were doing...

* When you answer/ask questions in class you're automatically labelled a Loser/Lame/Kiss-Up/Target.....

You're going to be a troll, I can just feel it.

03-11-2011 08:53 PM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

AWOL Wrote:If people tried to fight a real war the way they played CoD they'd get split up and killed in a minute or less.
I can back this up with rock-solid evidence. Unfortunately, at some of the smaller Mercer airsoft games the turnout usually isn't that good and those who do show up are local kids, about a year younger than me. Once there were these two guys (brothers, I think) who were absolutely fucking obsessed with CoD, they kept trying to talk in British accents like they were in the SAS and kept saying things like "imma get 20 kills den an airstrik!!!1" or whatever it is in CoD. I wanted to fucking punch them when they got put on the attacking team in the first round with me.

Guess who tried to Rambo their way into the village multiple times despite me/the other one or two guys who knew what we were doing explicitly explaining the (very simple) careful, cooperative plan for taking the village.

Guess who always came back with their kill rags on their heads.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
03-11-2011 08:56 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Trololol, the SAS.

The Australian Tactical Response Group trains the SAS, and they're essentially cops with body armor.

03-11-2011 09:00 PM
The Desert Fox Offline

I don't... what's the word, oh right. Care.

Also, aren't most cops that go into dangerous situations and have time to prepare beforehand "cops with body armor"?

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
03-11-2011 09:32 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Not over here, they're trained too bloody well. They practically just waltz in and fuck some shit up.

Here's a scenario for ya.

Two men, each armed with a gun, are holding up a pre-school in American and Australia. The two different reactions:

American: Contact the media, surround the building with 100 cops, shout at them to 'please for the lawd put the gun down'. An hour later the guy commits suicide or something idiotic happens that allow the cops to capture him

Australia: 6 cops arrive on the scene. 5 minutes later the target has been apprehended, there are no injuries or fatalities. No one knows how the fuck they did it because they don't bother filming it.

Now, the TRG are the guys who do the real, hard stuff. Terrorists, armed (and forewarned) serial killers and such.

They don't get real weapons. They get guns that shoot bouncy balls and beanbags. SWAT get armored from head to toe to take a situation that our regular cops take on without any fear. Our TRG takes on situations wearing cloth and a vest that would make most American soldiers shit themselves if they didn't outnumber the enemy 200:3.

03-11-2011 09:45 PM
The Desert Fox Offline

And another thread divulges into the "my country is better because blahblahblah".

JOB WELL DONE OL' CHAPS

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
03-11-2011 11:17 PM
alexander144 Offline
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

AWOL Wrote:Not over here, they're trained too bloody well. They practically just waltz in and fuck some shit up.

Here's a scenario for ya.

Two men, each armed with a gun, are holding up a pre-school in American and Australia. The two different reactions:

American: Contact the media, surround the building with 100 cops, shout at them to 'please for the lawd put the gun down'. An hour later the guy commits suicide or something idiotic happens that allow the cops to capture him

Australia: 6 cops arrive on the scene. 5 minutes later the target has been apprehended, there are no injuries or fatalities. No one knows how the fuck they did it because they don't bother filming it.

Now, the TRG are the guys who do the real, hard stuff. Terrorists, armed (and forewarned) serial killers and such.

They don't get real weapons. They get guns that shoot bouncy balls and beanbags. SWAT get armored from head to toe to take a situation that our regular cops take on without any fear. Our TRG takes on situations wearing cloth and a vest that would make most American soldiers shit themselves if they didn't outnumber the enemy 200:3.

As a fellow kangaroo riding aussie mate I agree with this. America is fucked when it comes to handling shit like that.
03-12-2011 02:09 AM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

The Desert Fox Wrote:And another thread divulges into the "my country is better because blahblahblah".

JOB WELL DONE OL' CHAPS

Well, there are Australians on the forum. It's bound to happen. I mean, hell, the number one rule over here is to play up how Awstrahlyan you are to foreigners just to fuck with 'em.

Got one of them to smear Vegemite all over his ears in case of drop bears.

Which actually exist.

Our country hates you.

03-12-2011 02:36 AM
Faby Offline
work in progress

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

I love the Australian accent.

Let go of all desire for the common good, and the good becomes common as grass.

~~

Good fortune follows upon disaster;
Disaster lurks within good fortune;
Who can say how things will end?
Perhaps there is no end.
03-12-2011 03:13 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

AWOL Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:And another thread divulges into the "my country is better because blahblahblah".

JOB WELL DONE OL' CHAPS

Our country hates on you.

Fixed.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
03-12-2011 04:25 AM
Faby Offline
work in progress

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

People who do wrong shit to you, and who not only NOT apologise, but do fucktard acrobatics to redirect the blame on you.

Let go of all desire for the common good, and the good becomes common as grass.

~~

Good fortune follows upon disaster;
Disaster lurks within good fortune;
Who can say how things will end?
Perhaps there is no end.
03-12-2011 04:44 AM
 Thanks given by: Loafoceaple
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

Hmmm, where do we begin

Eggs. I hate eggs. They are fucking disgusting.
Children. I despise children, annoying little fuckshits can go play chicken in the road and die.
Idiotic fuckshits who cannot tell the difference between there or their, to or too
Chemistry
People Who Start Every Single Motherfucking Word With A Motherfucking Capital Letter
People who justify their existance by processing adminstrative bullshit
Practically all Adverts of the patronising nature. That is to say, ALL OF THEM
Also, lawsuit people who claim to offer free legal advice and representation for shitty trivial crap like falling over at work. They can die too.
Chemistry
Practically everyone who acts hard as a facade. I despise them more than anything else.
People who act like they know things and then get pissed when you can no longer take their bullshit and correct them
Faggots whose sole purpose in life is to annoy me and to be the opposite to everything I stand for
Cyclists and chav fuckers on scooters
Physical Education.
Facebook. It is the collective stupid of society wrapped up in a hideous blue package and then some
Vloggers. They turned Youtube to shit.
Seating Plans/Enforced Group Work
When people attempt to talk to you and you don't want to be talked at, BUT THEY NEVER GET THE MOTHERFUCKING HINT
Chemistry
People who treat you like shit one minute then attempt to be your best friend the next.
What they did to CBBC that shit was my motherfucking childhood you bastards
etc
03-12-2011 06:33 AM
iloveyouall Offline
Renegade

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

-People that put all the work on in group projects. Then get an attitude when you make the slightest mistake. Then get an attitude when you ask them to work. Then get an attitude when the grade is horrible.

-Homophobes, racists, etc.

-Guys who won't hang out with a gay/bi guy due to fear that he will get hit on. Like he's really some shit.

-People that assume things about your intelligence level based on your personality

-People that all of a sudden stop hanging out with you and act as if you don't exist.

-People that are assholes to you until they need a favor from you. Now you're their best friend.

-Halo, CoD, etc.

-People starting fights and rumors for no damn reason

-When people nag you up and down to tell them who you like and other things in your personal life. There is no reason for you to know. Not to mention I haven't even known you for a month.

-When people go into through your things when you're not there.

-Teachers that expect you to put school before everything

-People that think they're the shit over something so superficial.

-When people get detention for being a nanosecond late to class.

-When people get detention for not being seated when the bell rang. Even if they were in the classroom for 10 minutes.

-When teachers get angry at you for not doing work when they didn't give the resources to do it.

-People that talk act as if everyone is shitting money. This includes those who have fifty extracurricular activites. And those who have flashy clothes and gear. And those who brag about going on some trip every month or two.

-When people I don't have a crush on start flirting with me.

-When you see an ugly person half-naked
03-12-2011 12:08 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

iloveyouall Wrote:-People that assume things about your intelligence level based on your personality.
Me in too many occasions, on a though level. I still have this bullshit in my head about me thinking I'm smarter than most people... and then I find out they're better than me and something, and somehow I can feel there's something wrong with that.
Maybe I sound off-topic, but technically it ticks me off.

Sometimes I get some really sick thoughts that are annoying. I guess it happens to everyone, though.

Also many times it seems I'm a bit of an asshole to people, a guy who goes to my school moved right next to me, same apartment building, same floor... I haven't really said anything to him, but once we both were going to school I greeted him, nothing else, "what's up blah blah", then when we were going outside I just continued going to school but I went faster than him, leaving him behind, because I walk faster than everyone... I just felt too shy or butthurt to continue a conversation.

Now for things that aren't about myself:

When I don't have enough time in a day to do what I want to do, or I've wasted too much time to do what I want.

Too much homework, and I hate doing homework at home.

School projects.

When you want to do something on a computer or run a program and it's a huge pain in the ass and you have to install libraries and then you find the library is a version that doesn't work and it's a pain in the ass to find an earlier version, so on and so forth.

Viruses.

[Image: glorious666.png]
03-12-2011 12:35 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

Lunatic Wrote:
iloveyouall Wrote:-People that assume things about your intelligence level based on your personality.
Me in too many occasions, on a though level. I still have this bullshit in my head about me thinking I'm smarter than most people... and then I find out they're better than me and something, and somehow I can feel there's something wrong with that.
Maybe I sound off-topic, but technically it ticks me off.

Sometimes I get some really sick thoughts that are annoying. I guess it happens to everyone, though.

Also many times it seems I'm a bit of an asshole to people, a guy who goes to my school moved right next to me, same apartment building, same floor... I haven't really said anything to him, but once we both were going to school I greeted him, nothing else, "what's up blah blah", then when we were going outside I just continued going to school but I went faster than him, leaving him behind, because I walk faster than everyone... I just felt too shy or butthurt to continue a conversation.

Just like me

Previously known as Derchin.
03-12-2011 12:45 PM
Prince Rilian Offline
attic fan

My brother.

Die lewe is goed.
Het leven is goed.

03-12-2011 12:45 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Faby Wrote:I love the Australian accent.

Which one?

03-12-2011 01:33 PM
Prince Rilian Offline
attic fan

AWOL Wrote:
Faby Wrote:I love the Australian accent.

Which one?
I like the one on H2O, but not Chase's from House.

Die lewe is goed.
Het leven is goed.

03-12-2011 01:48 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Chase's accent is a bit more of a beachy accent, not Bondi, closer to the Central or Gold Coast. Sounds like a cross between Sydney and the outback.

The accents from H20 are just varying a bit between Sydney and the outback. Chase is just a bit older, so it sounds a bit different.

03-12-2011 01:53 PM