RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
....Wow. My teacher scares me.
Fightschool Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
....Wow. My teacher scares me.

My teacher is a proven idiot. Today my buddies and I were in class, and our teacher took attendance. She simply asked, "Who's not here?" And (we saw it in a south park episode) My friend said "I'm not here!" "Who?" "*He said his name which I'm not gonna post*" "(Lets call him L.) "Ok."
My teacher marked l's name absent. Then, about fifteen minutes later, she looked up from her desk suddenly, and erased L's name from the absent list. We were all snickering, an I couldn't hold it in, so I went to the bathroom and burst into a laughing fit. I was in tears. Around lunch, I heard her talk to the other teachers about accidentally taking night cold medicine which makes you drowsy. Oh my god. Laugh Laugh Laugh

[Image: 15.gif]

THIS IS SCHOOL SURVIVAL!

Zoom whapow fizzle fizzle tawowow ahhh!
03-20-2008 01:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colbert2012 Offline
Revolutionary

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Re: ....Wow. My teacher scares me.

oh lol first of all, south park rules. second of all that reminds me of a story from school. so i used to take french(now i take spanish) but she said that she was gonna get two kids in trouble that day. she didnt know she said that, she meant to say that if she needed to, one of the administrators said she could send them. i pointed it out and evryone started laughing...i was one of the two kids
03-20-2008 01:47 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

You mean she actually seriously fell for that? I thought she'd be playing along or something... Uhoh

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
03-20-2008 02:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colbert2012 Offline
Revolutionary

i didnt think there were teachers that stupid on earth but it really makes me smile and love the country we live in
03-20-2008 02:12 PM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

That was one of the best stories ever.

EVER.

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
03-21-2008 04:31 AM
colbert2012 Offline
Revolutionary

i think teachers should have to tKE FUCKING IQ TESTS BEFORE THE BECOME FUCKING TEACHER. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
03-21-2008 04:35 AM
NiteRaidah Offline
hmmm

Given 44 thank(s) in 31 post(s)

Teachers these days...

"All these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-Prince

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
03-21-2008 04:39 AM
colbert2012 Offline
Revolutionary

teachers any days
03-21-2008 04:40 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

Lol, funniness.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

03-21-2008 05:43 AM
colbert2012 Offline
Revolutionary

its the truth
03-21-2008 07:56 AM
The One Offline
Revolutionary

This colbert guy replies to EVERYTHING

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."
- Plato
03-21-2008 11:06 AM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

And he is worse then I was at my worst.

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
03-21-2008 11:23 AM
Cory Offline
Pariah

Given 8 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

Wow... What a competent teacher she must be!
darthmat Wrote:That was one of the best stories ever.

EVER.
I dunno... This one is pretty good, too:
Today being Halloween, I decided to fuck with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brough a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..." "Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS." "O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a mudkips') "OF COURSE." "Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violenly humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needles to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd round him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

<&Darthmat> Cory, you ecxell me in phpBB3, I will mail you a dollar.
03-21-2008 11:49 AM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

If that were real, it'd be so sweet. So very sweet.

03-21-2008 11:52 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

Know[ing] human beings I'm sure it is at least based on a grain of truth.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

03-22-2008 12:38 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Wtf
That actually really happened? Stabhead

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer

Hidden stuff:
03-22-2008 04:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

No way in hell.

03-22-2008 04:33 AM
Cory Offline
Pariah

SoulRiser Wrote:Wtf
That actually really happened? Stabhead
I highly doubt it. I would lol if it did, though.

03-22-2008 04:56 AM
Will Offline
Fanatic

Given 29 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

This reminds me of the time when my class had a substitute teacher who didn't know us and took attendance by having us write down our names. Most people complied, but a few people wrote things like "Jimmy Neutron", and the substitute didn't realize that they were jokes.
03-22-2008 05:12 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Fightschool Wrote:My teacher is a proven idiot. Today my buddies and I were in class, and our teacher took attendance. She simply asked, "Who's not here?" And (we saw it in a south park episode) My friend said "I'm not here!" "Who?" "*He said his name which I'm not gonna post*" "(Lets call him L.) "Ok."
My teacher marked l's name absent. Then, about fifteen minutes later, she looked up from her desk suddenly, and erased L's name from the absent list. We were all snickering, an I couldn't hold it in, so I went to the bathroom and burst into a laughing fit. I was in tears. Around lunch, I heard her talk to the other teachers about accidentally taking night cold medicine which makes you drowsy. Oh my god. Laugh Laugh Laugh

DEE DEE DEE!

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
03-22-2008 11:57 AM
Suicidal-kun Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

Will Wrote:This reminds me of the time when my class had a substitute teacher who didn't know us and took attendance by having us write down our names. Most people complied, but a few people wrote things like "Jimmy Neutron", and the substitute didn't realize that they were jokes.
Yeah, some kids in my english class last year did that, except they wrote 'You mom,' which I'll never understand why people find so fucking funny.

Oh and to cory, that was fucking classic, just fucking classic. Rofl
03-22-2008 02:50 PM
Fightschool Offline
Rebel

REAL? I didn't make this up, come on. I'm not the assholes my classmates are.

THIS IS SCHOOL SURVIVAL!

03-23-2008 01:42 PM
Cory Offline
Pariah

Fightschool Wrote:REAL? I didn't make this up, come on. I'm not the assholes my classmates are.
We're talking about my story. Sorry.

03-23-2008 01:56 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

All those doubt comments were actually expressed toward Cory's story. Razz

Hidden stuff:
03-23-2008 01:58 PM
Fightschool Offline
Rebel

Oh. LOL im sorry u guys I thought u were calling me a liar. you guys rule too much to do that. (Can u tell im half asleep?)

THIS IS SCHOOL SURVIVAL!

03-23-2008 02:06 PM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

...No. xD

03-23-2008 02:13 PM