RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being an asshole won't get you a girlfriend.
Fightschool Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Being an asshole won't get you a girlfriend.

My classmates are almost always assholes. One of them keeps going on and on about how much he likes girls in the hope that one will be flattered. ...FAIL. We had to write poems with special criteria one day, so these 4 students keep writing about their future love lives. It's kinda annoying, but whats really annoying is the fact that they treat everyone like they're servants to them or that they should worship them. Then they write things like "Her shining eyes...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. No one will like you if you are an:

Asshole. Treat everyone like shit, and they just might not treat you like royalty. Weird isn't it?

Hypocrite. Eat a steak while protesting killing cows for food. Leave everything on in your home even when you're not there, and complain that people use too much electricity. You get the point.

Bragger. People LOVE hearing about how great your life is. At least those who brag think that.

That will be the end of my post here. These can be useful, but PLEASE don't insult anybody for being one of these. You have to coax them out of it. If that's possible.

[Image: 15.gif]

THIS IS SCHOOL SURVIVAL!

Zoom whapow fizzle fizzle tawowow ahhh!
03-23-2008 02:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)
Re: Being an asshole won't get you a girlfriend.

Somebody finally gets it!
I've been pointing this out since 6th grade, and none of my friends have stopped treating them like objects. You know what's even worse? Even though my friends treat girls like shit (hitting them, semi-bullying, etc.), those girls still like them and come back to them! It's fucking retarded.

And they say I'll never get a girlfriend. Just because I'm short and not-strong doesn't mean I'll never get a girlfriend.
03-24-2008 02:19 AM
Jackass McAwesome Offline
Fanatic

Given 24 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Here here man. I kicked one of those assholes in the testicles before. He started bitching about how he'll never get sex thanks to me.

I seriously hope he doesn't.
03-24-2008 02:59 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

This topic reminds me of this copypasta:

Quote:I'm an Alpha male /b/.
And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?
Yeah, I'm fucking her.
The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?
Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.
The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays Warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?
Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?
And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from Sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.
And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and disappear, and all that Emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't Fuck" instinct something fierce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath.
And she's cheating on you, I promise that. When she sits around quiet and uncomfortable, acting irritable and irrational towards you, wanting you to just back away and leave her alone, it's not her period. It's because I haven't called her for a day or two and her instincts are telling her to go find me. The primitive section of her brain doesn't want to risk smelling like another man when she gives herself to me, she wants me to know she's completely mine. We do things together she tells you she never would. Her pooper? Mine. I want to give her a facial? of course. I want her to suck the cum out of my dick, even though I just finished pumping away at her ass? she's never going to tell me no. She doesn't WANT to tell me no. She wants me to know she'll do anything it takes to keep me. She'll rim my ass while she's down there sucking me off if it means pleasing me. She'll drink my cum from a shotglass. She'll wear a buttplug when we go out to dinner. She'll sleep handcuffed to my headboard. Anything.
And then she'll go home to you and tell you she's not in the mood today.
I'd say you should become an hero, but you being around makes her want a real man all the more, so keep fagging it up Emo bitches, I'll keep that pussy warm while you're crying in the corner.
03-24-2008 03:26 AM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

Some people are smart, some are brilliant, but others, others like the man who wrote that, are genuis.

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
03-24-2008 03:44 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

lol.

The maggot who wrote that long, morbid, yet somewhat amusing wall of text obviously hasn't met me.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
03-24-2008 06:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Given 23 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

Lol. I like to leave the assholes to their idiot bitches. I swear, they fit perfectly together. Meanwhile, I'll be with a girl who I actually like and can actually have fun, with or without clothes on. Plus most of those girls are so incredibly shallow it's ridiculous. They can have fun continuing the human race and then subsequently living on welfare with domestic violence. I'll be finding girls that can actually provide intelligent conversation, some good, loving sex, and some fun times. They can fuck like animals all they want, I'd much rather spend the night on a rooftop with a lover, watching the stars.

K
S
03-24-2008 06:15 AM
Fightschool Offline
Rebel

Anonymous1.0 Wrote:Lol. I like to leave the assholes to their idiot bitches. I swear, they fit perfectly together. Meanwhile, I'll be with a girl who I actually like and can actually have fun, with or without clothes on. Plus most of those girls are so incredibly shallow it's ridiculous. They can have fun continuing the human race and then subsequently living on welfare with domestic violence. I'll be finding girls that can actually provide intelligent conversation, some good, loving sex, and some fun times. They can fuck like animals all they want, I'd much rather spend the night on a rooftop with a lover, watching the stars.

That was so awesome, I can't think of a word to describe it.

[Image: 15.gif]

THIS IS SCHOOL SURVIVAL!

Zoom whapow fizzle fizzle tawowow ahhh!
03-24-2008 06:19 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Quote:They can have fun continuing the human race and then subsequently living on welfare with domestic violence.

Well said. Yes

Though, actually, if you think about it... their poor kids. Uhoh

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer

Hidden stuff:
03-24-2008 06:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Oh, I know. And then those kids grow up to be assholes. Sigh. It's a neverending cycle.

K
S
03-24-2008 06:29 AM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Oh, but it can.

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
03-24-2008 06:40 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Sometimes, very stubborn apples manage to fall so far away they end up on another continent.

Hidden stuff:
03-24-2008 07:21 AM
NiteRaidah Offline
hmmm

Given 44 thank(s) in 31 post(s)

Oni-Chiisu Wrote:Here here man. I kicked one of those assholes in the testicles before. He started bitching about how he'll never get sex thanks to me.

I seriously hope he doesn't.

I don't think he was going to, anyway.

"All these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-Prince

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
03-24-2008 08:59 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

He probably would've; it just would've been with some stupid whore who doesn't know what she's doing.
03-24-2008 09:30 AM
ChickenLeg Offline
Revolutionary

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Dear God, some people are retarded if they think that.

[Image: b24db005eGyMw.png]
03-24-2008 10:35 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

i really hope that ultralong post was a joke, even though i'm sure it happens all the time. but fuck it, i don't care. i'll probably find someone someday, and those jock douches can have their lobotomized cheerleader bitches as long as they leave the rest of us alone about it.
but i will say this: if one of those guys ever ends up with my sister when she's a teen, i will drive home from college or wherever the hell i am, shred his nuts with a hedge trimmer, and hold a shotgun to his head while i make him feed what's left of them to the dog. then i'll cauterize the hole with a welding torch.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
03-24-2008 10:50 AM
Coma Girl Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

wow. i dont know where to start. I am actually ver confused to what that really long post was saying, maybe im a little slow, but i read it, and it madeno sense to me.

meh.

i forgot what i was gonna.... ahh, thats right....

assholes are full of shit XD

there are a lot of them around i guess...

umm... im just gonna shut up.

"People often compete to be considered right rather than collaborating to find the real answer."-Will.

[Image: %210kickme.jpg]
03-24-2008 11:12 AM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Rebelnerd Wrote:i really hope that ultralong post was a joke, even though i'm sure it happens all the time. but fuck it, i don't care. i'll probably find someone someday, and those jock douches can have their lobotomized cheerleader bitches as long as they leave the rest of us alone about it.
but i will say this: if one of those guys ever ends up with my sister when she's a teen, i will drive home from college or wherever the hell i am, shred his nuts with a hedge trimmer, and hold a shotgun to his head while i make him feed what's left of them to the dog. then i'll cauterize the hole with a welding torch.
Copypasta. Made up by one of the assholes. Reposted ad infinitum.

K
S
03-24-2008 12:22 PM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Anonymous1.0 Wrote:Copypasta. Made up by one of the assholes. Reposted ad infinitum.
Does that mean it's a post that has been quoted over and over again?

03-24-2008 12:37 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Yep. Just reposted and reposted.

K
S
03-24-2008 12:45 PM
Cory Offline
Pariah

Given 8 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

Anonymous1.0 Wrote:Yep. Just reposted and reposted.
Like my Mudkipz story.

<&Darthmat> Cory, you ecxell me in phpBB3, I will mail you a dollar.
03-24-2008 12:47 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

SO I HERD YOU LIEK MUDKIPZ?!?!?!?! Yes. Exactly.

K
S
03-24-2008 12:57 PM
cooltoonist Offline
Revolutionary

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Whoo, you have giant fat egos in your class.

Quite sad how idiots rule the world and vastly outnumber us. ):
03-24-2008 08:14 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

We geeks need to reproduce at crazy numbers.

K
S
03-25-2008 04:38 AM
Cory Offline
Pariah

Given 8 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

Anonymous1.0 Wrote:We geeks need to reproduce at crazy numbers.
Biggrin Buttrock

...Sounds good to me! Razz

<&Darthmat> Cory, you ecxell me in phpBB3, I will mail you a dollar.
03-25-2008 05:37 AM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

We shall form a race of uber-geeks! Laugh

K
S
03-25-2008 06:22 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Laugh
Count me out. Uhoh

Hidden stuff:
03-25-2008 06:53 AM
The One Offline
Revolutionary

My Theory On Why Some Girls Keep Going Back To Assholes:

You know what really sucks? Traumatic experiences at young ages become attractive in later years.

Guess who an (untreated) abuse survivor thinks is attractive? Abusers! Ding Ding Ding you win.

And then, if an abuse survivor marries (or not) an abuser and has children, guess what the abuser will do to the children!?! Omg, you are good at this game.

And even if the abuser leaves without ever even MEETING the child, the child will still grow up with only one parental figure (in most cases) and that remaining parental figure doesn't have any experience in being a good parent (because he/she didn't have a good childhood) and the child will STILL end up being attracted to a-holes who are abandoning just like their abusive abandoning parent that they never met.

I don't really understand WHY this is the way it is, and I'm by no means a doctor or psychiatrist, but this is the way abuse works. I've seen waaaay too many cases to be questioning this theory. Friends and family :( .

I guess this is kind of a rant, but all of this is true. In conclusion, if you were abused as a child, TALK to someone; a counselor, a psychiatrist, w/e. This can be treated.

Abuse, the gift that keeps on giving.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."
- Plato
03-25-2008 11:46 AM
Thotwater Offline
Rebel

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Strangely enough, I've noticed that assholes tend to get more girls than nice guys. I don't get it.

"Speak softly, for always ones are listening."
03-25-2008 03:34 PM
Coma Girl Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

you see, what your not seeing is what theyre actually in the relationship for. If the guy is an asshole, why would be wanta serious relationship? what is he in it for? Does he actually care for the girl? Or is he just going out with her to score and share the information with his peers?

but also, why the hell do girls go out with asshole guys anyways? I dont get it myself? They would have to be assholes themselves, because i dont know how any girl could lower their dignity down for some idiot. and vice versa.

"People often compete to be considered right rather than collaborating to find the real answer."-Will.

[Image: %210kickme.jpg]
03-25-2008 03:41 PM