RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bully gets put in his place
username01462781 Offline
Pariah

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
Bully gets put in his place

The video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZkArB3V ... re=related (not the original, has music)

A description from Encyclopedia Dramatica:
On Monday the 14th of March, a video was uploaded on Facebook by someone claiming to be the Father of one of Casey's friends. The video would later become viral on Jewtube & was subsequently deleted hundreds to thousands of times. He was dubbed the "Zangief Kid" for his likeness to Zangief of the Street Fighter game series.

In the video, a small, ratty child was squaring up to a much larger chubster (but to call him a chubster is very deceiving, as he is a being of muscle) while his fellow vermin stood to the left with the camera.

The ratty child, known as Ritchard, threw a punch, connecting with the chubster, Casey.
Casey moved with the punch, but didn't back away or show any sign of pain. This was to be the Rat's first warning, which he failed to heed.

The Rat then began bouncing on his heels, taunting Casey by feigning punches to his stomach. Casey is seen moving his arm at speeds not yet achieved by mortal men. This was to be the Rat's second warning.

And then, following another feigned punch from the Rat, Casey acted. But it is not right to call him Casey anymore, because he is much, much more. He is the Beast.

Channeling the power of the Immortal Ones, the Beast threw himself at the Rat and subdued him. He then proceeded to hoist the Rat up in to the air, pausing briefly to savor the smell of fear, before slamming the Rat down with enough force to destroy the other half of Japan.

Contemplating a kick to the head, the Beast, wise and merciful in victory, decided against it, knowing the Rat was already humiliated and broken. One of the Rat's counterparts came up with the intention of getting revenge, but when the Beast looked him square in the eyes he became paralyzed with fear.

The Beast, satisfied with his work, turned and strode off to his lair. The Beast's current whereabouts are unknown, but it is very likely he slumbers in an underwater cave in the Bermuda Triangle.

Because he's the hero St. Mary's North deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
03-15-2011 08:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)
Re: Bully gets put in his place

Linki, when you recognized the accents, did you go...

:troll:?

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
03-15-2011 08:45 PM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

DAMN STRAIGHT

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
03-15-2011 09:57 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

Kid lives in Mount Druitt. Makes sense now.

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
03-15-2011 10:13 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

YOU ARE LATE

But still, Body Slam defeats all newfags
03-16-2011 02:10 AM
RandomTroll Offline
They see me trollin', they hatin'.

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

wow, finally some one stood for themselves. Zangief kid is my new hero.
03-16-2011 02:43 AM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Given 184 thank(s) in 127 post(s)

He fucked that guy up. Laugh That guy is retarded.

Blog I post to now:
http://blog.darknedgy.net

Edfreedom.org -- An organization for more freedom in education.
http://www.edfreedom.org/join-us/
03-16-2011 02:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Leon Kinotolian Offline
Admincat

Given 11 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

That kid got his ass whipped. Good on you, chubs.

Also, this thread should encompass bully/schoolyard asshole stories.

*Tentaclerape*
Hidden stuff:
The Desert Fox Wrote:
Rebelnerd Wrote:Avatar was an inside job.
For $9.11 I'll give you an inside job.
Raikuron Wrote:Okay. I fail. DISREGARD THAT EVERYONE, I SUCK COCKS!
BaronVonStrangle Wrote:fox you should take everything mystery says with a pinch of salt

and by pinch of salt i actually mean you need to build a fucking salt processing plant so you have enough salt to dispell the bullshit
03-16-2011 03:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Gotta admit.

That is one kid I actually respect right now.

Saw his video on uselessjunk and was impressed and I heard the rats parents are trying to press charges but with this video its likely unless the judge is an idiot that the kid will get off on self defense.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
03-16-2011 03:55 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

I have SQVASHED you like BUG

Watch on YouTube
03-16-2011 07:27 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

Holy shit SO MUCH WIN

I wonder how that kid moves so fast?... fuck he's almost superhuman

[Image: glorious666.png]
03-16-2011 09:59 AM
username01462781 Offline
Pariah

AWOL Wrote:Linki, when you recognized the accents, did you go...

:troll:?
Yes
03-16-2011 03:10 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Lunatic Wrote:Holy shit SO MUCH WIN

I wonder how that kid moves so fast?... fuck he's almost superhuman

Wasn't that fast.

Kid was just smart and knew how to counter very well.

They can be a bitch to set up but they are very powerful as our dark knight has shown.

image hosting jpg
03-16-2011 05:21 PM
username01462781 Offline
Pariah

http://www.news.com.au/national/making- ... 6026624594

Teachers are complaining about how the victim is doing their job for them (stopping the bullies) and that "violence doesn't solve anything".
03-23-2011 04:31 PM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Given 184 thank(s) in 127 post(s)

Fuck that, violence is the only goddamn way to stop bullies. If you take shit from them, you'll continue to take shit from them. If you fuck them up, just once, you'll never have to hear from them again.

Blog I post to now:
http://blog.darknedgy.net

Edfreedom.org -- An organization for more freedom in education.
http://www.edfreedom.org/join-us/
03-24-2011 05:22 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Absentinsomniac Wrote:Fuck that, violence is the only goddamn way to stop bullies. If you take shit from them, you'll continue to take shit from them. If you fuck them up, just once, you'll never have to hear from them again.

Agreed.
Events like this show humans are very much so still humans and just like in the animal kingdom strength mostly still has its place as the deciding factor in conflicts.

image hosting jpg
03-24-2011 08:21 AM
Josky Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Linki Wrote:And then, following another feigned punch from the Rat, Casey acted. But it is not right to call him Casey anymore, because he is much, much more. He is the Beast.

XD
03-25-2011 11:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Teacher harassing and being a bully to me. so sick of it. Avi-Bird 26 14,173 04-12-2012 03:04 PM
Last Post: flann
  Bully stories Leon Kinotolian 9 3,304 03-22-2011 11:31 AM
Last Post: SoulRiser
  I might be a bully Revofev 2 1,805 03-03-2011 08:58 AM
Last Post: Revofev
  How Should I destroy A bully Your vote counts! BIOSHOCK 29 11,526 05-17-2009 10:22 AM
Last Post: SoulRiser
  How To Be a Girl Bully cooltoonist 21 4,398 02-18-2008 11:53 PM
Last Post: Goli[insane?]