RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you learn in school?
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
What did you learn in school?

I said this earlier, but this is all I learned in school so far:
1: Obey authority, even if it goes against your beliefs. That way, there is less trouble
2: Life sucks if you let others make it for you
3: How to mess with people
4: How to deal with boredom
5: How to swear

Did anyone here learn anything other than this in school?

Freedom is never given; it is always taken. So for the fact that you're not a slave, don't thank those in authority. Thank someone with a "bad attitude."
-Kevin Carson

sexual abuse of sheep is baaaaaaaaad
-BaronVonStrangle

School brings us together, but it doesn't bring us together
-Derchin

We lost Vietnam cuz we didn't train our soldiers to quickscope.
-gore goroth
04-03-2011 07:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
poop123 Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Re: What did you learn in school?

in my school i learned ....
-how to pray (those nuns forced me)
-there's a subject in school like religion
-learned to be punctual
-learned to throw bananas out the window
-etc etc etc

overall , learned that school keeps me somehow from not going crazy since i have too much free time

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity.

[Image: scary.jpg]
im the most annoying poop you will ever see. my name will be on every forum >Biggrin im indestructible muahahahhah . be annoyed by my presence
04-03-2011 08:08 AM
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

throw bananas out the window? Why were you doing that?

Freedom is never given; it is always taken. So for the fact that you're not a slave, don't thank those in authority. Thank someone with a "bad attitude."
-Kevin Carson

-BaronVonStrangle

-Derchin

-gore goroth
04-03-2011 08:17 AM
poop123 Offline
Rebel

easy answer, BOREDOM . and to show hate for this religious crap

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity.

[Image: scary.jpg]
im the most annoying poop you will ever see. my name will be on every forum >Biggrin im indestructible muahahahhah . be annoyed by my presence
04-03-2011 08:21 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

- To fear speaking my mind (my family also helped a lot, I remember they punished me so badly for something I said once that I didn't want to speak ever again)
- To have an enormous, assholeish ego
Can't really think of anything else.

[Image: glorious666.png]
04-03-2011 08:23 AM
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

Lunatic, you are so right.

-Kevin Carson

-BaronVonStrangle

-Derchin

-gore goroth
04-03-2011 08:53 AM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Given 23 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

1. Lie, lie, lie. Keep lying. Straight face, motherfucker.
2. Deny everything. You can't prove it was me, and goddamn it I will fight you to the ends of the earth if I have to.
3. Scapegoat. Just don't scapegoat someone it can actually affect. They'll find out and they'll get their revenge.
4. Make your own entertainment.
5. Keep an arms length from the strong idiot. That's all you need, he telegraphs his movements far in advance. Also watch for shifty eyes, that means someone stupid's up to no good.
6. The quality of your work doesn't matter as much as your relationship with the teacher.
7. Knowing the lore of the place and the lay of the land (or in this case, layout of the school) is infinitely more useful than facts, figures, and abstract concepts memorized over a lifetime.
8. In relation to #6, it isn't what you know, it's who you know, and how well they really know you. Keep up a respectable, noncontroversial front.
9. More oft than not, the people you can actually learn from are the old janitors, the wizened librarians, and the older teachers who still walk in every day with a smile on their face.
10. The internet is a wonderful place, but nothing can quite beat the feel of a nice library.
11. You're not the one awakened person in a herd of sheep. Many people in the school have a much better grip on different facets to life. Just because you've realized that a formal schooling isn't the best use of your time doesn't mean you're a tier above.
12. Good friends are hard to find. Keep them close to you, don't start shit, and don't go spreading rumors. Friends make the time go by faster, and make the day much easier to get through. Appreciate them, and just think what kind of life you'd be living without those friends to entertain you and keep the laughs and smiles coming. They've got their faults, but in relation to the big picture, those faults don't matter.
13. Don't be an asshole. Keep your head down. If anything, you want to come across as harmless. You don't want to be known as a "badass" or troublemaker or anything that draws attention to you. If you know how to make a bomb, good for you, keep it on the down-low. It's fun shit to do on the weekends with friends, not something you want to be discussing in the modern school system. Unless it's with a really chill Chem teacher. There's still a couple around and they found what they loved by experimenting outside of school. Talk to them.
14. "You can go far with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a gun and a smile." You don't have a gun, and even if you did, there's a lot of people who are better with their guns. Use your "smile". Be pleasant, it makes favors easier to obtain, it makes getting into the fun stuff easier, it makes it easier to get off the beaten path, and even though Robert Frost has been ruined for me, that's still a damned good sentiment.
15. Generally, unless you've already pissed some people off, the school system is not actively malevolent. It's comprised of regular people, who fuck up the same as everyone else. The main problems with the school system are institutional, the result of a thousand factors coming together to cause problems for the students.
16. Control yourself. Nobody wants to deal with an overly-emotional person, it makes you unpredictable and puts the other person on their guard. And generally if they're in a position of power over you, your outburst will make them feel uncomfortable and therefore less powerful. They'll typically solve this by trying to impose their power over you. This typically doesn't end well for you. Think with your head. There's a time and place for emotions, generally, strong emotions should be reserved for people you're familiar with, so long as they aren't directed at those people.
17. The only good metric for what you've learned is how you can apply it.
18. You can get a B or better on most multiple choice tests by using context clues from other questions.
19. The crazy thing about authority is that it's all in your (and everyone else's) head. A consensual illusion. As long as you're not physically overpowered, you can do whatever the fuck you want. And when you're feeling backed into a corner, remember that. You don't need to lash out against the world to prove you've got choices, just remember that when it comes right down to it, you're the god of your own choices. As a favorite webcomic of mine once said, "Sometimes I'm terrified to realize the number of options other people have."
20. Fuck the law and fuck my health, sometimes you just need a good, stiff drink or to just sit and smoke some shisha for a while.
21. Working against the system means a < 1% chance of success. Working within the system, subverting the system for your own purposes, THAT's how you get shit done.
22. The theater kids know all the fun shit. This applies in college as well. I'm not entirely sure if it violated the fire code or not, but man, give some theater kids a boiler room and in a couple years it'll be the best hangout spot in the world. I would recommend putting a towel or blanket on the couches though. Some of those spots on the couch look kinda suspect. Looks like someone was using the couch for something besides "hanging out." Also, why the fuck does the boiler room have a bathroom?
23. If you can, get in cool with the tech guy. He just might be an old school hacker from the early 90s, eager to share tales of his exploits and about the old days, when warez were distributed by hand. He may have also gotten a call from the Secret Service during a certain famous crackdown.
24. Know where the relaxed classes are. Typically, you'll get more learning done in there. I took one newspaper class and decided I wanted to do something with my rather unstructured time. So I got an interview with my Senator's press secretary and also filed a FOIA request at my local police station. I also interviewed several state representatives a couple of times. Interesting folk. You can tell they don't know what's going on, but damn it, they try.
25. Anyone who thinks they've got it all figured out is going to fall on their ass in the most spectacular way at the most inconvenient time.
26. Believe it or not, raves are a nice place to get a lot of really good thinking done. After you've been dancing for 2 hours and are in that nice tranced-out mood you can relax and just enjoy yourself. Exhausting but satisfying.
27. The strange people often have the most to teach you. Chill with the strange girl who believes in fairies, the guy who drops maybe a little bit too much acid, everyone who's willing to step outside the box.
28. Anime conventions are absolutely wonderful. You can stay up for two days straight, and as long as you've got some caffeine pills, the smile will never leave your face. When everything gets weird, that's how you know everything's going to be cool. Also, boobs are fantastic. You'll see what I mean by that if you go to a convention.
29. Don't succumb to fad dislikes or anything stupid like that. If you don't like something, simply avoid it, watch or listen to what you like instead. Also, try new things. I've seen a lot of people avoid shit because it's "popular". Popularity has little to nothing to do with the quality of a piece of media.
30. Dig a little deeper, perhaps the surface look you got didn't show the whole story.
31. Sometimes fraternities aren't all about getting wasted and hooking up with drunk sorority girls.
32. There's nothing better than the satisfaction of a job well done.
33. You should never let school rob your passion for something. Believe it or not, Shakespeare was, is, and will forever be a fucking genius. For example, half of Hamlet was sexual innuendos. Did you know that one?
34. "Lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies" Read, read, reread, work, and you will discover. Don't give up your first try, your second try, or any other number of tries. If you have to, shelve the problem and come back to it later. Attack it from a different angle each time. Ask others who've done similar shit.
35. Many great men and women have come before you. Read what they have done, what they've had to say. Albert Einstein, for example. The man was straight pimpin'.
36. This list is far from exhaustive, there is always more to be learned and considered.
37. It gets a lot better as soon as you graduate.

K
S
04-03-2011 11:46 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

poop123 Wrote:easy answer, BOREDOM . and to show hate for this religious crap

I've thrown worse.
04-03-2011 12:56 PM
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

Given 11 thank(s) in 10 post(s)

Loads of stuff, although most of it not any use.

Anything that ever happened or will... one condition, it has to be amazing.

I gave her wings but she don't wanna fly no more.

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time
04-03-2011 03:02 PM
Faby Offline
work in progress

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

• How to pretend I'm people's friends and then whine about them behind their backs, and make fun of them.
  • To see the world in a negative light, due to the people with which I've interacted, the demeanour of teachers, etc.
  • To feel inferior to people with bigger grades, and give up on things before even beginning them on this ground, to have nil confidence in my abilities, and to appreciate mediocrity.
  • To not speak out and try to act as normally as possible, to change myself to fit their standards. It makes life easier.
  • To be pleasant with everyone.
  • To keep my beliefs and convictions to myself. Despite there being people who realise the futility of school, most of them are, in fact, pro school, and will launch into huge arguments as to why you won't just do what you're damn told.[/list:u]

etc

Let go of all desire for the common good, and the good becomes common as grass.

~~

Good fortune follows upon disaster;
Disaster lurks within good fortune;
Who can say how things will end?
Perhaps there is no end.
04-03-2011 05:48 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

hoooo boy where i do begin
  • - Trust no one. Everyone is either A) out to get you B) pretending to be your friend so they can use you at a later date C) get something from you which they can use to blackmail you.
    - Is something in the near future going to work out without any problems at all? TOO BAD. They're going to change it at the last minute, and you're going to have to rethink everything. HAVE FUN JIMMY
    - The class you will be put in will depend upon your skill level. This sounds obvious enough at first, however everything works in reverse. If you're relatively good at something, expect to be in a dumb class with a nazi teacher. If you're not so good at stuff, expect to be in a class full of branaics who get A stars erryday. FUCK YOU FFTD
    - Anyone who deviates from the normal puts themselves out for abuse, regardless of whether they have personally done to you.
    - When someone else mucks around, the teacher magically overlooks them. Repeatedly. Even if they're right in front of them. But when you muck around, the teacher will perform a magical 180 degree turn, speed across the classroom and yell at you.
    - Do you have an amazing teacher, who inspires you in a subject? Again, TOO BAD. That teacher, having been increasingly displeased with the Bureacracy the school is turning into, decides to abandon ship and leave.
    - Only do the minimum of what you need to get by. Fuck everything else, you are not a machine, a slave to the system, you are a human being damnit, with your own dreams and feelings.
    - Good friends will either A) have to move away B) be older than you, and so will leave hell before you do thus rendering you alone or C) eventually betray you.
    - Be silent, yet watchful. You can quite easily notice patterns in the day to day routines of people, their habbits and quirks. This shit can prove more useful than it would seem.
    - True/False quizzes can often be answered without any knowledge whatsoever. There is never three of the same answer in a row, there is often one question on there that answering true to renders the other false and vice versa.
    - Exam Question Maker people are often the laziest people on Earth. Practise Exam papers will often have many of the same questions the actual exam has, only worded differently and with different subject matter. These questions can often be answered by using technique rather that knowledge.
    - If there is something useful to you, like clubs and similar shit, the school will eventually shut it down.
    - People have the memories of goldfish. They will eventually forget. So much stuff happens in a day, they can't remember everything. But at the same time, you shouldn't go reminding them.
    - If you are put in groups, all the people you could work with are set into one group, and you are set into another group with a bunch of chavs who do jack shit and insult you. HAVE EVEN MORE FUN JIMMY
    - If the teacher has forgotten that there is homework due, DON'T REMIND HER/HIM/IT.
    - Each year group will get increasingly rowdy and cocky than the previous, and they know you can't bodyslam them like CASEY THE BEAST for fear of the school taking action, no matter how much you would like to, so they use this information to great effect.
    - The school never suspends or expels the chavs, who throughout their schooling career make it their personal mission to fuck shit up, they suspend the kid with anger issues who snaps one day.
    - Think fast. Can't think fast? You're fucked.
    - Ignore everyone. Blot out everything. It makes the day go much faster.[/list:u]
04-03-2011 06:33 PM
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

Almost everything we learn at school is negative, and the rest useless after graduation. And people say this is good for us Noo

-Kevin Carson

-BaronVonStrangle

-Derchin

-gore goroth
04-03-2011 11:58 PM
RandomTroll Offline
They see me trollin', they hatin'.

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

Stuff that i learned:
1. How to roll a joint
2. Good with computers?, you will have more "friends".
3. Find info on book that you are given to read, instead of fucking reading it.
4. Be cool, ALWAYS.
5. How to be a lying fuck.
6. School made food sucks.
7. Most of the teachers don't give a fuck about you and how well you do at school.
8. To most of the teachers you are a worthless slave, with no opinion, free time and/or feelings.
04-04-2011 01:03 AM
genuine anarchist Offline
Revolutionary

Given 12 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

-Most people are fucking idiots and sheep, yet each of them somehow thinks they're "unique" and "special" and want the world to just hand them their dreams.

-It doesn't matter what "clique" you're in, everyone is an asshole at some point, and there are no "good" and "bad" people.

-Many people are prudes compared to me, but that's because I was lucky (or unlucky, depending on how you look at it) to have been raised by different people, given a lot of freedom (or at least ignored enough to do shit), and and to have a lot of curiosity, even though I've grown blase to a lot of things that should bother me. The media and a lot of watered down shit really shelters a lot of people from reality and actual living.

-I learned how to pray, though I was old enough to be baffled and annoyed by it.

-Being an adult doesn't mean maturity is guaranteed (plenty of close-minded nuns and fucking psychotic teachers).

-You can only learn things if it's boring and painful. Yeah yeah, there's discipline in everything, but most of my teachers instilled this attitude that if we ever enjoyed any part of the learning process, we were cheating ourselves. Fuck them. If I didn't enjoy martial arts or even have the passion for it, then I wouldn't work as hard as I do now. It's that love for the sport and improvement that drives me to learn as much as I can, despite the pain and screwups.

-No one really gives a shit about your problems. They just wait until you shut up so they can start talking. Everyone loves to talk about themselves (and I don't deny it myself; as you can tell, I do it to).

-Screw actual in depth learning. No, just read a book to pass the test, and then forget about it. I've always hated this about my English classes. Instead of enjoying the story for what it is and trying to learn lessons I can apply to my life, I've been encouraged to cram 200 pages into 3 days to pass some stupid test. This drives people to use Sparknotes so they don't have to actually interpret the book themselves, and the whole point of "reading the book" gets destroyed.
04-04-2011 11:56 AM
xenoknight Offline
Rebel

-Being knowledgeable about a subject means you're a nerd and will be a virgin for the rest of your life.

-You're not supposed to read ahead of the class even if you really want to know more about a subject. Seriously, I got in trouble for working ahead of the class once. What kind of bullshit is that?

-Learning means studying facts over and over and taking tests over said memorized facts

"We're made of star stuff" -Carl Sagan
"When you're scientifically literate, the world looks much different to you" -Neil deGrasse Tyson
"There is real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality" -Richard Dawkins
04-04-2011 02:12 PM
RaiserZero Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

To be honest, I learned a shitload of things that are and always will be USELESS in ANYONE'S LIFE, because what they teach in school is just ABSOLUTE bullshit! ( sorry for the swearing ).
I never went to school to learn how to speak or to write in English. It was all done by books, T.V, internet and friends. Same thing with French, I learned it by playing with people that spoke French.

All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
04-13-2011 07:27 AM
Negative Offline
Revolutionary

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

I learned that textbooks and online tutorials are much better than classes when it comes to actually learning anything.
04-13-2011 07:32 AM
SH☮TGUNHEⒶRT Offline
Hi, I 'm anti-civ.

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

i learned how to piss off and emotionally break down a family by getting an F.

To be an anarchist, is to suffer greatly. To be a black woman is to suffer secretly. To be the earth, is to suffer silently.

I wish no harm on anyone, but those whose harmful ways will not stop without the same harm.

It's time we kill this cancerous system, before it kills us and everything left of gaia. Rise from our immaturity and take back our autonomy!

[Image: 2010-10-04-lost-my-appetite.jpg]
04-13-2011 07:33 AM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

I learned that it was a place up to no good. That lead to me google searching 'Why are we forced to go to school?' and then that kick started everything. I've learned fucktons since then.

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
04-13-2011 07:41 AM
.Manicrose. Offline
CODSWALLOP

Given 16 thank(s) in 11 post(s)

RaiserZero Wrote:I never went to school to learn how to speak or to write in English. It was all done by books, T.V, internet and friends. Same thing with French, I learned it by playing with people that spoke French.
I'm guessing you learned it well. Trying to learn a language by verb conjugation charts and memorization doesn't work that well (not surprisingly it's the way school teaches it) because it's not how we naturally learn a language. Babies don't drill themselves on verb endings and force it into their brains by endless repetition.

Go to work. Send your kids to school. Follow fashion. Act normal. Walk on the pavement. Watch TV. Save for your old age. Obey the law. Repeat after me: "I am free."

Hidden stuff:
04-13-2011 07:42 AM
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

I've learned more french through the trips my family sometimes makes over the border into Quebec than I ever did in French class

-Kevin Carson

-BaronVonStrangle

-Derchin

-gore goroth
04-13-2011 08:50 AM
RaiserZero Offline
Revolutionary

.Manicrose. Wrote:
RaiserZero Wrote:I never went to school to learn how to speak or to write in English. It was all done by books, T.V, internet and friends. Same thing with French, I learned it by playing with people that spoke French.
I'm guessing you learned it well. Trying to learn a language by verb conjugation charts and memorization doesn't work that well (not surprisingly it's the way school teaches it) because it's not how we naturally learn a language. Babies don't drill themselves on verb endings and force it into their brains by endless repetition.

Yeah that's true, if you ever learn French verbs, you have over 12000 verbs that exist, about 30 tenses, and each ending of the verbs are different.You basically have to memorize them all.French is all complicated for no reason and it has absolutely no logic to it.

04-13-2011 08:50 AM
RaiserZero Offline
Revolutionary

Geeksta Wrote:I've learned more french through the trips my family sometimes makes over the border into Quebec than I ever did in French class
Proof that real interactions with real discussions make you learn more than in a school.

04-13-2011 10:21 AM
McGee! Offline
Defender of...

Given 10 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VucczIg98Gw

Sociopath Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:Colbert is awesome.
/threaditude.
Generation Y Cuban blog-English blog
Hidden stuff:
hewhodestroysall Wrote:Honestly I never figured the point of the esrb.
Point is you can't censor reality.
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Abe Fortas, Tinker v. Des Moines (1969) Wrote:In our system, state-operated schools may not be enclaves of totalitarianism. School officials do not possess absolute authority over their students. Students in school as well as out of school are "persons" under our Constitution."
Rebelnerd Wrote:Human rights are being violated by US law enforcement. This is what the media is here for, you're supposed to be the watchdogs! You're supposed to stand up for the downtrodden, not belittle them as though all their problems amount to nothing more than some angry glares toward parents and sabotaging their computers.
I've seen so much shit done to youth and for some reason, this has made me angrier than I've felt in years. Abuse and oppression happens all over the world. It's a terrible reality of modern society, but we've all accepted that it happens and we're doing what we can to fight it and build a better world.
But this...this mindless, condescending disrespect toward people who have no legal voice with which to defend themselves, this reduction of parents' betrayal into a cheap crack about kids being computer-savvy...it's like watching a surgeon joke about life insurance while his patient bleeds to death on the operating table. The media's job is to protect society from oppression and they've drawn a clear line between the people worth protecting and the people that don't matter. How can they people sleep at night?

You're a journalist. DO. YOUR. FUCKING. JOB.

(04-28-2010 08:17 AM)Liquid Wrote:  Laws never seem to help people fight School. Laws only matter if the students are braking them...

(12-03-2011 07:40 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  Solution to all these problems: don't fuck people you can't negotiate with in a civilized manner.
(02-09-2012 02:14 PM)Absentinsomniac Wrote:  The only solution is democratic self-paced education where students can excel in what they are good at and work on what their not if necessary, AT THEIR OWN DAMN PACE IN THEIR OWN DAMN WAY.

Don't Board the Censor Ship
04-14-2011 05:48 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

I learned that one of the cool things about long hair is the ability to listen to music without the teachers noticing.

[Image: glorious666.png]
04-14-2011 10:04 AM
RaiserZero Offline
Revolutionary

Lunatic Wrote:I learned that one of the cool things about long hair is the ability to listen to music without the teachers noticing.
lol, it is pretty subtle.

04-14-2011 01:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information 50 Rules Kids Won't Learn in School Miller0700 40 34,274 05-28-2017 12:44 PM
Last Post: the Analogist
  “If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.” Miller0700 18 7,288 03-20-2016 09:20 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  Would you ever have taken time outside of school to learn Algebra? Isaiah_halfstaff 12 4,440 02-10-2013 12:10 PM
Last Post: LadyKira
  Name for people who hate school but love to learn Lord "ZER" Daeth 15 7,801 11-09-2012 04:37 AM
Last Post: SomeRandomHuman
  School isn't the only way to learn fish20 21 5,817 08-25-2010 01:09 PM
Last Post: genuine anarchist
  You can't learn unless you go to school. Gaiyara 11 2,949 03-10-2009 04:20 AM
Last Post: Trar