RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are some of your most controversial opinions?
jnkbortka Offline
Crazy Redneck

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Re: What are some of your most controversial opinions?

Comrade Wrote:
jnkbortka Wrote:
Comrade Wrote:But then asked if they would like enough food every night or another sibling they would say enough food. Weird huh sure wish i could euthanize all idiots.

there are some people who can't handle money. I'm not one of them. I garrentee they will have enough food.
Im sure, http://www.wisegeek.com/how-much-does-i ... states.htm
Now lets say your arent a complete troll/idiot and have 4 kids
140,000(is the cheapest and it can get up to 250k) x 4 = 560,000 dollars for just children not to mention yourself so lets add another what? 20k and that's the low end
This is best possible scenario which cost you 580k a year now lets say you are part of this retardation and have 20 kids
20X 140,000 = 2,800,000 a year lets say you make them get jobs at 16 to lighten the load.
Your total cost not considering a larger house for the children or college or yourself or any other miscellanous things. your total comes out to 44,800,000 I wonder where all that money is going to come from? Your diner job? Or welfare my guess is the latter you stupid fuck.

you can't do math, can you?

Lets see here:

the article says theoreticly, each child costs $11,000 per year.

the article also says
Quote:Although at first glance it seems very expensive to raise a child in the United States, in reality, many of the costs are unnecessary, and can be avoided by financially savvy parents. By cutting or eliminating some of the expenses as described here, you should be able to cut the cost of raising a child nearly in half.

so lets go by their "cutting almost in half," because i am very thrifty

lets say $6,000.

now $6,000 x 20 = 120,000. less than what you said it cost per year for ONE child.

even at the original 11,000, it comes out to 220,000 a year for 20 kids.

your math skills are not really working for our cause. Fu
08-08-2011 09:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Alucard483 - 09-21-2008, 06:37 AM
Re: What are some of your most controversial opinions? - jnkbortka - 08-08-2011 09:38 AM