RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My "Brothas", My "Sistas"...How Have You Fallen?
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
My "Brothas", My "Sistas"...How Have You Fallen?

Okay, I hate being racial, but I just have to fucking vent on the stupidity of just about each and EVERY Black person in schools these days, probably even OUTSIDE of.

As most of you know (and most likely have experienced before), I am basically repulsed by other Blacks...Before you start, I'm excluding the actual human Blacks (the intelligent ones with dignity). I'm talking about the main branch: GHETTO FUCKING PEOPLE!!! Ugh, in all of my school life, other Blacks have been my tormentors/harassers. With harassing, whether it be verbal, or physical/sexual.

I've been through years of years of learning to hate the stupidity, ignorance, narrowminded-ness, etc of my fellow race, and have distanced myself from them. Basically, I hang around and would date any other race than my own...Or at least the main of my three.

All I see from Blacks these days in school is downright idiocy. You've got guys arguing with girls and hitting them sometimes (two fights between a guy and a girl, over something stupid...I forgot what, but I know it was stupid), guys letting their pants hang down and shit, girls dressing like Rap video hoes (even in the FUCKING WINTER. Once last year, it was like -10 fuckin' degrees, yet I still see a girl wearing a fuckin' MINI SKIRT!!!), and they act like they're all "hard". In english, they just try to act all badass, like everything can go their way. They can make all the money, get all the girls (why call them girls, I'd call them whores, but ghettos prefer hoes), and they always think they're right when they're doing something damn stupid.

For example, today I've seen a girl get sent to the back of the room, where I am (Oh God...) because she kept talking and looking to the back (probably at me, she said she liked me). She gets all pissed like the teacher was picking on her, and she even through her fucking binder and almost hit me. Excuse me bitch, just what the fuck did I do, huh? And when we had to get our textbooks, she just rushed up ahead of me, snatched my book up when I was about to get it, got her own and slammed mine on the desk. BITCH WOOOOOW, WHAT A FUCKING FIRST IM-FUCKING-PRESSION, WHORE! FUCKING WOW, I LIKE TOTALLY WANT YOU NOW...NOT!!!

And the bitch actually expected me to help her out with our assignment when I was finished...I would've said no, but I knew she would've bitched me out, cuz she was still in a pissy fit, so I complied to avoid it. Her friend (who also liked me) came over, and decided to copy off me as well. Just about EVERYONE Black in the room decided to copy off of me, just because I never speak, I bring my supplies, and I wear glasses. Plus, most of them knew me from last year...

Too many people came over to me. When the teacher came over, she threatened to give me a zero on my work if I kept it up...

Back to my point, just about every other Black person in my school (and MPS in general), except for like, 3-5 people I know act these stereotypes:

1. Sagging pants with no belt that hang down
2. Rap all the fuckin' time
3. Fuck with the opposite sex and probably horseplay
4. Talk right aloud in class
5. Get kicked out because of it, yet goes like the teacher was wrong
6. Being damn near illiterate
7. Talking about pussy/dick all the time
8. Yelling out to random people when riding on the bus. Many times I've seen guys yelling out to a girl walking on the sidewalk that they'd eat her pussy and some other dumb shit
9. I'm so pissed I don't wanna continue.

You see? I've lived around these stereotypes for all of my life, even adults act it! These are the MOTHERFUCKERS WHO BRING THE REST OF US DOWN! THEY ARE THE REASON THAT OTHER RACES THINK WE'RE STUPID AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER SHIT!!! This is pissing me off...

Guys, I invite you to get as many ghetto people to read this post as possible:

Ghetto people, YOU ARE ONE OF THE MAIN PIECES OF SHIT IN OUR SOCIETY! YOU PICK ON NERDS, ANYONE WHO'S NOT LIKE YOU!!! YOU DO STUPID SHIT ALL THE TIME, YET WHEN CONSEQUENCES COME, YOU'RE THE VICTIM! YOU ARE A PRIMARY IN WHAT I HATE MOST IN LIFE AND IN PEOPLE!!! You've cause so much suffering and death from shootings and gang shit, lead me and many other people into depression, self-harming and suicidal thoughts when you pick on them all the damn time!!! I suppose I'll tone it down for you, seeing as how you people never mess with me in school these days, I appreciate it after the years of torment.

BUT ACT LIKE YOU'VE GOT SOME GODDAMN SENSE! WEAR SOME PANTS THAT DON'T FALL DOWN ALL THE FUCKING TIME! DRESS PROPERLY FOR THE WEATHER IF YOU'RE GONNA WHINE "It's too cold/hot" AND SAVE THAT TALKING AND OTHER SHIT FOR FREE DAYS AND LUNCH! OR JUST GODDAMN WHISPER AND/OR JUST PASS FUCKIN' NOTES!!! GOD I'M SO PISSED OFF WITH YOU FUCKIN' GHETTO PEOPLE! FOR FUCK'S SAKE GET A GOOODDDAAAAAAMN BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIINNNN!!!

Okay, I'm done. I needed to vent, seriously.

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
09-23-2008 08:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Oh, I didn't forget everyone else.

I know I basically sounded a bit racist there, but I just seriously needed to get that out of my system. It's been bottled up for years.

Don't even get me started on everyone else. Every race can be an asshole/bitch, I haven't forgotten. But for me, it's my own race that's done the most damage these days. I don't even wanna rant on all those other pain elementals right now, I need to cool off.

VERY rarely do you see me get pissed enough to vent something so long. Okay, I've gotten my point across. No more for right now.

*Deep breaths*

Breathe in blue, breathe out red...

Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

09-23-2008 08:33 AM
KitsuneSefam Offline
Fanatic

Given 17 thank(s) in 16 post(s)
Re: My "Brothas", My "Sistas"...How Have You Fallen?

Wearing pants like that is the fad now here, i don't get it and i don't care about it, we don't really have black rappers here, nearly only white people.

And i'd like to say, don't go to far about this, you might have a lot of controversy.
09-23-2008 08:35 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

KitsuneSefam Wrote:Wearing pants like that is the fad now here, i don't get it and i don't care about it, we don't really have black rappers here, nearly only white people.

And i'd like to say, don't go to far about this, you might have a lot of controversy.

I don't think straight when I'm pissed off. I'll edit this post a bit...Maybe now, maybe later.

UPDATE: Uuggh! Arrgh! I'm so angry...I don't know where this came from...Guess that bottled-up emotion volcanic eruption thing is true.

09-23-2008 08:36 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Quote:Guys, I invite you to get as many ghetto people to read this post as possible:
Ghetto people can read? Razz

Srsly though, I know what you mean. South Africa has a similar problem with a lot of the Black people here acting like complete morons and feeding the stereotype.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
09-23-2008 09:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mudkip liek Offline
Fanatic

Given 10 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Before I proceed with reading it, I'd like to ask you something. Shouldn't this be in the frag section?

OK, now I'm going to read it.

Edit:........Ummm, WOW! You scare me.
Haha, j/k.

Yeah, everything you just said is pretty much true. But then again, like you said....again, every race has their own stupid people who act in a certain stupid way that annoys the fuck out of everyone. It's just more dominant in black people. lol

BTW, I'm not racist. I actually HATE racists........and white people. Laugh

j/k

Well, I hate someone from every race. Because every race contains dumbasses I'd like to kill.
09-23-2008 09:49 AM
Eidolon Away
Fanatic

Given 37 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

The problem is the social pressure for blacks to be that way.

They grow up with people who fit the stereotype, and that ends up being the only way they know.

If they didn't have friends or older siblings who were like that, they probably wouldn't be that way, either.

All you can do is not be that way, and hope somebody is influenced by it.
09-23-2008 09:55 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Eidolon Wrote:The problem is the social pressure for blacks to be that way.

They grow up with people who fit the stereotype, and that ends up being the only way they know.

If they didn't have friends or older siblings who were like that, they probably wouldn't be that way, either.

All you can do is not be that way, and hope somebody is influenced by it.

Not many people are influenced by it. I've been acting this way for years, and the closest I've gotten was having friends who were more mature.

And social pressure is the main reason I hate society.

Quote:Shouldn't this be in the frag arena?

Probably, but I mention schools alot, so...

Quote:Ghetto people can read?

Wow...Can't believe I missed that...I was a in a bit of a blind rage there....Wasn't thinking about anything more than screaming my ass off in this vent.

I'm calm now...Weird thing is, it took music in almost total darkness to do it...It always seems to calm me when I'm mad, since I'm a night person. Like I'd have any other way to calm myself down IRL...My sister wouldn't like my words and neither would my mom...And I have no friends to see outside of school which my mom made sure of basically...

No pun intended, but most of my life was darkness anyways...Now I have some light to shine it away.

Wow look at me...I went from a vent on my race to how my life was darkness. I do that a lot in calming down.

09-23-2008 10:10 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

IGNORE ME, FOR I AM A TROLLING RACIST

Who am I? Who are YOU?
09-23-2008 10:21 AM
KitsuneSefam Offline
Fanatic

Given 17 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

|55555| Wrote:IGNORE ME, FOR I AM A TROLLING RACIST

THAT'S ALRIGHT, THAT'S WHY WE LOVE YOU 5 <3
09-23-2008 11:05 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

KitsuneSefam Wrote:
|55555| Wrote:IGNORE ME, FOR I AM A TROLLING RACIST

THAT'S ALRIGHT, THAT'S WHY WE LOVE YOU 5 <3

Strange, that's one of the reasons why I hate him.

09-23-2008 11:15 AM
Happy Camper Offline
Fanatic

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

Everyone's a little bit racist!

I don't know. I think most of them are the result of their environment and society's expectations. I mean...power of suggestion you know. If people project that expectation of black people, they will conform to it.

I feel very incoherent. I'm jacked up on cold medicine. Maybe I'll return to this topic later to clear up everything I just said. Or until I find my old psychological experiment data and summary.

Let's do the time warp again!
09-23-2008 11:15 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Happy Camper Wrote:Everyone's a little bit racist!

I don't know. I think most of them are the result of their environment and society's expectations. I mean...power of suggestion you know. If people project that expectation of black people, they will conform to it.

I feel very incoherent. I'm jacked up on cold medicine. Maybe I'll return to this topic later to clear up everything I just said. Or until I find my old psychological experiment data and summary.

You're coherent enough for me to get what you're saying.

09-23-2008 11:17 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

Wow. Censoring my post. Fail.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
09-23-2008 11:36 AM
Happy Camper Offline
Fanatic

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

|55555| Wrote:Wow. Censoring my post. Fail.

Agreed.

Let's do the time warp again!
09-23-2008 11:40 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

Don't worry.
There are people a lot like that too, except they are white and don't kill people as much. They are called: Rednecks.

The worst of them do most of that crap you just described(except gangbanging and wearing low pants). Makes me laugh, makes me laugh.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
09-23-2008 01:15 PM
PIMP. Offline
Pariah

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Ye, I feel DSX's frustrations.

But have any of you guys ever noticed... (firstly let me state im not racist, really im not, well, except against asians cuz they can't drive. They can't its fact). But have you ever noticed when you meet a young black person and they are normal its kinda weird?

Like this one time i met this african american dude and i just presumed he was going to say something "Sup Homie" and do some like weird 7 part hand shake. But he didn't. He was just like How are you? and shook my hand normal. His clothes were normal and he was a preety straight up guy. He didn't even put the words "mother fucken" in between any of his sentences. I found that to be weird like i actually expected him to say shit like "Bust a cap fool" You know what i mean? Is this like part of the stupidity? Like even i actually think on some subconscious level that all black people are "Gangsta!"

It makes me think: Who the fuck really acts like that IRL? Must be just idiots.
09-23-2008 10:26 PM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

Dark Soul X Wrote:1. Sagging pants with no belt that hang down
8. Yelling out to random people when riding on the bus. Many times I've seen guys yelling out to a girl walking on the sidewalk that they'd eat her pussy and some other dumb shit

I grew up in one of the richest whitest suburban towns in Connecticut. Half the kids at school acted like that. It's not a problem unique to the black community.
09-24-2008 01:23 AM
mudkip liek Offline
Fanatic

Wow, we got a lot of racists in here.

And to PIMP., wtf? Have you seen ALL Asians drive? I don't think so. Stop making fun of a huge group of people just because one tiny little fraction of them you've met can't dive well.
09-24-2008 07:24 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

I really have to correct this list...

10. Use the interjection "DYNAMITE!".

That is so much better.

09-24-2008 07:35 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

dogman32 Wrote:I really have to correct this list...

10. Use the interjection "DYNAMITE!".

That is so much better.

Nobody says that anymore...At least among those fuckers.

09-24-2008 07:58 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Grow some humor. Razz

09-24-2008 08:18 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

dogman32 Wrote:Grow some humor. Razz

I already have humor. Those bastards and bitches most likely don't know what dynamite is, how to spell it (they'll probably spell like D-I-N-O-M-I-E-T), or probably even how to fuckin' pronounce it.

Those fuckers kept cheating off of me at school today...Eventually I'm gonna have to start charging those dumb pieces of shit for every answer. Starting at a 25 cents. A full benchmark in geometry class'll earn me a buck. One of em' will be excluded from their branch, because he's paying me in video games. He's not smart, but if you're paying me video games in exchange for answers, especially games that catch my interest, you're okay with me. As long as you don't mess with me too much, you're alright.

09-24-2008 08:27 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Take advantage of the situation.
Be an entreproneur.

09-24-2008 08:46 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

dogman32 Wrote:Take advantage of the situation.
Be an entreproneur.

It's what I'm gonna do.

09-24-2008 08:48 AM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

Dark Soul X Wrote:Okay, I hate being racial, but I just have to fucking vent on the stupidity of just about each and EVERY Black person in schools these days, probably even OUTSIDE of.
I totally agree. See, I don't hate black people, but I do hate annoying idiots. And, unfortunatly, I would say about 93% of black people at my school are annoying idiots.

[Image: funny-gifs-wax-on-wax-owl.gif]
09-24-2008 12:19 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

FOUND IT:
[Image: 8e4e0022286a56ef48e3031d4b6110e4.jpg]

09-25-2008 08:26 AM
Chuplayer Offline
Renegade

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

I always liked this Chris Rock rant. WARNING: Lots of use of the word "nigga" and other potentially unsavory words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpUSElgJcyI

I'm white, but even I have no problem saying I don't like the ridiculous stereotype so many black people have fallen into. Even I feel embarrassed when I see that sort of stuff. It's not even a racial thing. It's a cultural thing that's generally tied to a specific race. Even some white people have fallen into it. "Wiggers." It's just another extension of that same cultural issue.
09-25-2008 11:55 AM
PIMP. Offline
Pariah

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

chemistry_hater Wrote:Wow, we got a lot of racists in here.

And to PIMP., wtf? Have you seen ALL Asians drive? I don't think so. Stop making fun of a huge group of people just because one tiny little fraction of them you've met can't dive well.

There isn't allot of racists here, for the internet this forums racist population is actually extremely low. I'm sure theres a few closet racist lurking about and they know who they are ... (*cough* its me *cough*) But seriously Asians cant drive. It's like saying white men can't jump. Its not racist its just an over genralisation of a racial group thats probably not true and i can prove its true. You see ive heard of Jeff Gordon but ive never heard of Jeff Wang. Proof! Why do you think Asian dudes have those big spoliers on body kits on their cheap ass nissans? Does it look cool? NO! its to stop their cars losing control and flying off the road due to their poor driving abilities. Proof! Even Asians admit as a race they can't drive. If you bring up the topic of road rules with an Aisan person they'll be all like .. "row roo, wat dat?" Proof!

You see Chemistry Hater, Its not racist at all its scientific facts backed up by logical well thought out arguments.
09-26-2008 06:59 AM
mudkip liek Offline
Fanatic

PIMP. Wrote:
chemistry_hater Wrote:Wow, we got a lot of racists in here.

There isn't allot of racists here, for the internet this forums racist population is actually extremely low. I'm sure theres a few closet racist lurking about and they know who they are ... (*cough* its me *cough*) But seriously Asians cant drive. It's like saying white men can't jump. Its not racist its just an over genralisation of a racial group thats probably not true and i can prove its true. You see ive heard of Jeff Gordon but ive never heard of Jeff Wang. Proof! Why do you think Asian dudes have those big spoliers on body kits on their cheap ass nissans? Does it look cool? NO! its to stop their cars losing control and flying off the road due to their poor driving abilities. Proof! Even Asians admit as a race they can't drive. If you bring up the topic of road rules with an Aisan person they'll be all like .. "row roo, wat dat?" Proof!

You see Chemistry Hater, Its not racist at all its scientific facts backed up by logical well thought out arguments.

Scientific? COME ON!!! Are you kidding?

Like I said, you haven't met all the Asians out there so you don't know it's true. There's billions of them.
09-26-2008 07:44 AM