RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GODS AN ASSHOLE!
PIMP. Offline
Pariah

Given 8 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
GODS AN ASSHOLE!

Seriously what a fucken asshole. I cant believe this guy. Ive been having a few mental issues of late that are so bad that I actually turned to religion for help. Thats how desperate i am. So im like reading the Bible and shit. Well not really but i googled "Bible quotes" one day. Also ive been occasionally praying. Not just any praying but like full getting on my knees and shit. "Dear God im really fucked and could use your help with this shit. I dont think im strong enough to get through this alone and could really use your help. From Pimp." And you know what? Asshole just fucken ignores me. Like i don't even exist. This one day i even went to church and still he doesn't do shit. And like last night i was like in a really bad place and God didn't do shit. Seriously where the fuck were you last night when i needed you cover me? Im not getting depressed like some little emo bitch this time asshole, nah this time im getting fucken mad. You think your good and shit up in the sky all powerful and shit but when someone gives you a sincere cry for help you dont do shit. Im sorry i bothered you next time ill try not to interrupt you.... asshole.
10-04-2008 09:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Puchiko Offline
Pariah

Given 15 thank(s) in 11 post(s)
Re: GODS AN ASSHOLE!

PIMP. Wrote:Seriously what a fucken asshole. I cant believe this guy. Ive been having a few mental issues of late that are so bad that I actually turned to religion for help. Thats how desperate i am. So im like reading the Bible and shit. Well not really but i googled "Bible quotes" one day. Also ive been occasionally praying. Not just any praying but like full getting on my knees and shit. "Dear God im really fucked and could use your help with this shit. I dont think im strong enough to get through this alone and could really use your help. From Pimp." And you know what? Asshole just fucken ignores me. Like i don't even exist. This one day i even went to church and still he doesn't do shit. And like last night i was like in a really bad place and God didn't do shit. Seriously where the fuck were you last night when i needed you cover me? Im not getting depressed like some little emo bitch this time asshole, nah this time im getting fucken mad. You think your good and shit up in the sky all powerful and shit but when someone gives you a sincere cry for help you dont do shit. Im sorry i bothered you next time ill try not to interrupt you.... asshole.
He just doesn't exist...

Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
10-04-2008 10:10 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

God like big black cock. Oh and he doesn't exist.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
10-04-2008 10:59 PM
The Wadekarl Offline
Pariah

Given 6 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Puchiko Wrote:He just doesn't exist...

THIS...

Quote:God like big black cock. Oh and he doesn't exist.

And this... I think.
10-05-2008 01:16 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

God helps those who help themselves. Go out there and actually do something, God doesn't just randomly give you things.
He opens doors that you have to walk through.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
10-05-2008 04:10 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

dogman32 Wrote:God helps those who help themselves. Go out there and actually do something, God doesn't just randomly give you things.
how conveniant. God sounds like the guy who sits back and does the bare minimum in group projects at school, then puts his name first on the sheet once it looks like they're going to get an A.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
10-05-2008 04:12 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

God isn't the kid in the group, he's the teacher that wants you to learn for yourself.

10-05-2008 04:17 AM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

Rebelnerd Wrote:
dogman32 Wrote:God helps those who help themselves. Go out there and actually do something, God doesn't just randomly give you things.
how conveniant. God sounds like the guy who sits back and does the bare minimum in group projects at school, then puts his name first on the sheet once it looks like they're going to get an A.
Please, lets not argue about religion. If you really want to, please go to the recycling bin or at least the philisophical discussiong forum.

[Image: funny-gifs-wax-on-wax-owl.gif]
10-05-2008 04:38 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 24 post(s)

God IS a big black cock.

To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. - Chuang-tzu
The quieter you become, the more you can hear. - Baba Ram Dass
The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
Great Faith. Great Doubt. Great Effort. - The three qualities necessary for training. - Zen saying
Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook. - Zen saying
10-05-2008 04:50 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)

God is a fucking faggot pussy who contradicts himself into a nonexistant piece of shit.
Then his nonexistance somehow proves to people that he exists, and then he uses those people to do all of his tasks for him: starting holy wars, killing people with different opinions, and shutting down anything that doesn't comply with the piece of fucked up shit that we call the Bible.
10-05-2008 04:51 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

BobManPerson Wrote:God is a fucking faggot pussy who contradicts himself into a nonexistant piece of shit.
Then his nonexistance somehow proves to people that he exists, and then he uses those people to do all of his tasks for him: starting holy wars, killing people with different opinions, and shutting down anything that doesn't comply with the piece of fucked up shit that we call the Bible.

WIN

The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
Great Faith. Great Doubt. Great Effort. - The three qualities necessary for training. - Zen saying
Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook. - Zen saying
10-05-2008 04:55 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

BobManPerson Wrote:God is a fucking faggot pussy who contradicts himself into a nonexistant piece of shit.
This is why, if I were one, I'd be embarrassed to call myself an atheist. It's idiots that can't do anything except insult another person's beliefs that make any world view look bad.
Many atheists are just prime offenders.

10-05-2008 05:49 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

dogman32 Wrote:
This is why, if I were one, I'd be embarrassed to call myself an atheist. It's idiots that can't do anything except insult another person's beliefs that make any world view look bad.
Many atheists are just prime offenders.

Fucking Jesusfag. GTFO my planet.

10-05-2008 06:10 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

i don't care about people who believe in god. it just pisses me off when they give him (sorry, Him) credit for everything humanity accomplishes. god didn't put a man on the moon. he didn't invent the internal combustion engine. he didn't write Shakespeare's plays for him. he's just one possible explanation for the creation of the universe, not something we can whip out to justify anything we want.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
10-05-2008 06:20 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

I never said it was all God's doing.
People shouldn't rely on God for something they can do themselves, God just gives strength to those who need it most and who trust in him.

I probably wouldn't be able to get through some days without faith in God, he gives me strength. Does he move my hands for me? No. Does he control my body? Not that I know of.

Don't be criticizing me about things that aren't happening.

10-05-2008 06:53 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

God gives me confidence so I can have erections.

10-05-2008 07:34 AM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

God Was An Inside Job

10-05-2008 07:54 AM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

God Was An Inside Job

10-05-2008 07:55 AM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

God Was An Inside Job

10-05-2008 07:56 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

I am generating mass lulz in my humor oblongata.

Also, God has pissed me off too much for have faith in him anymore. Every time I tried to be a good little Christain, God stabbed me in the back, acted all apologetic just for me to gain his trust again, then stabbed me in the back again. Repeat ad nauseum.
10-05-2008 08:15 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

BobManPerson Wrote:Also, God has pissed me off too much for have faith in him anymore.

Or maybe it was "Christians" who did that.

John the Tuttle Wrote:God Was An Inside Job

I totally agree.

Strat Wrote:God gives me confidence so I can have erections.

It's horomones for me.

10-05-2008 08:24 AM
PIMP. Offline
Pariah

dogman32 Wrote:I never said it was all God's doing.
People shouldn't rely on God for something they can do themselves, God just gives strength to those who need it most and who trust in him.

Is there like allot of new members or just name changes? Im presuming godman32 = SS's resident Jesus Freak aka Wesmammy?

Wes, can you please explain this "trust in him." So what your saying is that God didn't do any God magic when i needed it because i didn't trust in him? What about little Monique in Uganda who eats sand for dinner maybe she doesn't trust in him. Or what about Ahmed over in Iraq who has only half a leg maybe he didn't trust in him. Maybe God should give the humans a little benefit of the doubt since God doesn't present himself as the most trustable bloke out there. And i think asking god for help on some level represents some level of trust. But obviously it wasn't enough. And trusting god is kinda a mute point because according to the rules were not allowed to put god to the test. So we have to trust God but we'll never get to find out if hes trustworthy? Thats a big thing for God to ask especially when i aint getting no benefit if i become a believer.

???
10-05-2008 08:36 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

I don't know the secrets of the universe. Sometimes I may act like I do, and sometimes I would like to. I don't know the answer to any of the questions you just asked.
Nobody does. I do know that human suffering is coused by humans, not God. I do know that God is real.

You know, I could have went to church today. They are having it right now. Why didn't I go? Becuase I'm human, because I'm not perfect. I'm not God, I don't know the answers to all of your questions. Nobody on this board does.

If you want answers you are going to have to look deep within yourself, that's where God is.

10-05-2008 08:51 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

dogman32 Wrote:I do know that God is real.
Can you give me some proof that he is?
Don't give me any of that "the Bible was written by God, therefore he is real" crap. There's a pretty good chance the Bible was just written by some guy with a really good imagination.
10-05-2008 09:21 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

The Bible wasn't written by God, it was written by people who may have been inspired by God. Anyone who thinks it was is an imbecile.

And I can't prove it to you, I never said I could.

10-05-2008 09:27 AM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

Sorry to hear about that PIMP. Hug

But God does not exist. And PIMP obviously did try to help himself - he researched bible quoted for information and got down on his hands and knees. People convince themselves God is real, and that he 'saves' them. Denial is powerful, especially when used to help oneself overcome hardships.

But hey, if you believe in the great gig in the sky, be my guest. Just don't shove it down my throat or act like you are better then me because you believe in it.

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
10-05-2008 09:33 AM
PIMP. Offline
Pariah

dogman32 Wrote:If you want answers you are going to have to look deep within yourself, that's where God is.

Can I ask you to explain this a bit further. Im not trying to flame you or anything but your like the only Born Againzoid in the world with a brain. So when you say "look within yourslef thats were god is" what do you mean? If Gods inside me how come i don't have walking on water abilities?

Sometimes when im talking to Born Againzoids they might say something like: "One day i asked God to save me and he came into my heart and i felt peace and my life changed etc etc..." You know the story right? Well i didn't feel any weird sappy holy shit and i was sincere. So maybe Darthmats right when he says its Denial. Isn't this faith more power of the mind. We bielive what we want to bielive we feel what we watn feel to feel. So how do you know that your not just in denial? I want examples!
10-05-2008 09:56 AM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

PIMP. wins!

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
10-05-2008 10:09 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

if you can afford the computer necessary to contribute to this thread, then about 90% of the world deserves God's help more than you do. So even if he is real and does speak to you, that just proves he's an elitist douchebag.

10-05-2008 10:16 AM
PIMP. Offline
Pariah

Rebelnerd Wrote:if you can afford the computer necessary to contribute to this thread, then about 90% of the world deserves God's help more than you do. So even if he is real and does speak to you, that just proves he's an elitist douchebag.

I think rebelnerd wins
10-05-2008 10:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [split] GODS NOT REEL pt2 HawkbitAlpha 31 7,296 06-20-2014 10:34 PM
Last Post: brainiac3397