RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is fucking sick
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)
This is fucking sick

Quote:Teenagers have a natural need for independence and autonomy which is usually the starting point for defiant behavior. Independence can be a positive thing if used appropriately. As you know, not all teens know how to use freedom wisely. Another natural tendency of teenagers is selfishness and self-centered behavior. When the need for independence and self-gratification collide, defiant behavior is one possible result. Many teens maintain conformity because they fear the consequences of defying authority and rules. However, many teens are not affect as much by this because they have learned that many of the consequences that adults impose are either unenforceable (such as a curfew) or are actually a good thing (i.e. being suspended from school because they were truant).

In our residential boarding schools and treatment centers, a child may still defy authority, but they can no longer avoid the consequences because we have more control than you do at home. For instance, if a teen becomes angry because they didn’t get their way, they can’t employ their typical coping mechanisms (i.e. running away or leaving the house, using drugs, sleeping, etc.) because those options are not available in our programs. Teens cannot avoid the immediate loss of privileges that will result from inappropriate behavior. When adolescents understand that someone is going to hold them accountable for their actions, they begin to re-evaluate whether they are going to being defiant is the best option. Any behavior, if repeated often enough, becomes habit-forming. Our goal is to help young people develop productive alternative habits and to teach them to consciously make choices versus reacting when asked to do something or being told they cannot do something.
I'm going to go insane, so if you are easily offended by extreme amounts of swearing and graphic violence, please, don't read below.

Hidden stuff:
I am fucking TIRED of that fucking bastard child we know as Ken Kay. Ken MOTHERFUCKING Kay. Ken the FUCKING JACKASS with NO RESPECT for ANYONE under the age of 18 Kay. Ken the FUCKING PATHETIC FUCKING WASTE OF FUCKING SKIN MOTHERFUCKING KAY, GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. That fucking bastard thinks the desire for freedom and independence is a fucking MENTAL DISORDER? THAT FUCKING BASTARD, I seriously hopes he dies a slow, painful death. I hope he dies. I hope I'm the cause of his death. Tell me, you fucking bastard, did you think Martin Luther King, Jr.'s protests were a fucking MENTAL DISORDER? His protests and speeches to give African-Americans independence and freedom, did you think that's a FUCKING GOD DAMN MENTAL DISORDER? NO, you fucking cunt-sucking, motherfucking PATHETIC Satan-spawn. So why is the fight to give youth independence and freedom any different? Oh, it's because we're under your FUCKING AGE BARRIER, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. You are everything I hate about this world. You are an evil, cruel, heartless asshole. I hope you die. I hope you drown to death while being stabbed by steak knives. I hope you bleed to death out of your fucking crotch as I laugh and spit on you.
Second, I find it strange that you think not all teens know how to use independence properly. Tell me, Ken, WHAT IS THE FUCKING PROPER WAY TO USE FUCKING INDEPENDENCE? WHAT IS IT!? I've been sitting trying to figure it out, BUT I CAN'T THINK OF A FUCKING WRONG WAY TO USE INDEPENDENCE! FUCK. And when the desire for independence and a desire for self-gratification collide, defiance is the result? NO FUCKING SHIT, ASSWIPE! WHO THE HELL DOESN'T WANT INDEPENDENCE AS WELL AS SELF-GRATIFICATION?! WHO? I definately know it's not you, you fucking vaginal discharge. All you want is money for TORTURING AND KILLING defenseless PRISONERS at your FUCKING GOD DAMN FUCKING SHITHOLES FUCKING CONCENTRATION CAMPS FUCKING SHIT. THAT'S self-gratification too, YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE. You are scum. You are worse than scum. You are the shit a pig likes to roll around in. You are vomit after a binge-drinker has had too much. YOU, KEN KAY, ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.
Finally, when Martin Luther King decided to be defiant and protest, should HE have re-evaluated his decision on being defiant? FUCK NO. Why should youth be ANY FUCKING DIFFERENT? Age is not a fucking justifiable reason not to want independence and freedom. Fuck.
I want you to die, Ken. I want to cut off your dick, shove it up your ass, and watch you bleed to death. I want to force you to take 20 different kinds of pills, tie you to a chair, and watch you slowly vomit and die. I want to unload an AK-47 magazine into your stomach. Not your heart or you brain, your stomach, so you don't instantly fucking die. You fucking bastard.
10-06-2008 09:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: The man , Deleted
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)
Re: This is fucking sick

"This is fucking sick"

Now where have I heard that before? Bored

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
10-06-2008 09:47 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

Darthmat Wrote:"This is fucking sick"

Now where have I heard that before? Bored

Who am I? Who are YOU?
10-06-2008 09:52 AM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

wow that like the most awsome rant ever concieved,

Had to move on. Account is dead.
10-06-2008 01:33 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

Bobman is right. Does he have a forum? I want to raid it.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
10-06-2008 02:40 PM
Nah Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

I hope so, I'm coming.

Where did you get this from?
10-06-2008 04:13 PM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 24 post(s)

Where'd you get this? So retarded.

To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. - Chuang-tzu
The quieter you become, the more you can hear. - Baba Ram Dass
The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
Great Faith. Great Doubt. Great Effort. - The three qualities necessary for training. - Zen saying
Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook. - Zen saying
10-06-2008 05:44 PM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

http://www.troubledteenprograms.org/abo ... ority.html
10-07-2008 07:23 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

DOS attack?

10-07-2008 08:10 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

I also hate how they use the term "Teenagers have a natural need for independence and antonomy". It sounds like we're being labeled as rats; "Rats have a natural need for..." etc.
10-07-2008 08:33 AM
SSD Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

I'm really bored, so I'm going to take this fun little quiz they have on the website:

1. Is your child receiving poor or failing grades or excessive tardies or absences in school?

Answer: Yes
Reason: You don't care. You just want to do your job, which is not listening to my case at all, and forcing your idiotic, illogical ideas into my head by taking me to your little facility or whatever and treating like a no good, worthless, piece of trash. There's a reason I don't do good in school, but whatever it is, it must be wrong.

2. Has your child gotten into trouble at school or been suspended?
Reason: Yes, I have gotten into "trouble" at school, if you define simply telling a teacher "no" when they demand that I do something I don't want to do. You act like me getting into trouble for minor, small things that wouldn't bother anybody in the real world is the same as going on a mass murder spree. I must be stopped!

3. Has your child dropped out or been expelled from school?
Answer: No
Reason: Because I'm not legally allowed to yet. And it's sad, because if it was my mom's choice, she'd let me, which further demonstrates how much control the government has over me. Also, that is one of the reasons why I cause so much trouble at school. Because I don't want to. That's like locking a bull in a red doghouse. What do you think is going to happen?

4. Does your child display a lack of motivation with school or family duties?
Answer: Yes to the first one, no to the second.
Reason: As already said, I couldn't care less about school. But I with my grandma, it's just me and her, and while she is still able to do most things, there are a lot of things I have to do, and I do them, because I respect her. I don't respect anyone at school.

5. Does your child lose his/her temper easily?
Reason: I'm usually a nice guy, but if I don't like something or someone annoys me, I'll say it. I'm not afraid of anyone. But, when you do something that I don't like, I do go crazy. And that's why everyone knows not to do one of the very few things that I don't like.

6. Does your child become defiant when he or she is asked to do something, told “no” or simply doesn’t get his or her way?
Reason: If you ask me to do something nicely, I'll do it. If you ask me to do something in school, instead of just saying, "DUE IT 0R PREPAR 2 FACE TEH CONSEKWENCIZ!!!11!!1" then I'll glady do it. If you command me to something I don't like, I won't do it.

7. Does your child use abusive language towards you or other family members?
Reason: Because they care about me, and even if they lecture me on something that I completely disagree with, I know they're doing it for my sake, not theirs. I have cussed at my uncle when he yells at me like he thinks he's so much better than me, though.

8. Is your child willing to compromise personal or family values to be accepted?
Reason: I really don't have a set of rules and values that I go by, I really just make it up as I go along. But, and I know you've heard this a thousand times before from people that say this, and then get offended and angry/sad when someone tells them they don't like them, but I honestly don't care what people think of me. I have a few close friends, I'm not trying to impress anyone else.

9. Does your child associate with troublemakers or friends who are making poor decisions?
Answer: I don't know
Reason: How do you define a bad decision? If you mean people that spend every day popping pills, smoking weed, drinking, having sex, and starting fights, then no. If you mean people that share Anarchist views like me, then yes. So, does that make us the troublemakers?

10. Has your child withdrawn from family activities and involvement?
Reason: I really don't see any of my family except for holidays, so no.

11. Does your child use crying, intimidation, threats, tantrums, guilt, or other forms manipulation to get his or her way?
Reason: This is the only question in this whole quiz that actually makes sense? If you're a teenager and you're still doing this, you have a problem.

12. Does your child have a history of lying?
Reason: One thing I don't do is lie, except when I'm talking to the police or teachers or anybody like that, in which case I just tell them what they want to hear.

13. Does your child frequently blame others and refuse to take responsibility for his or her actions?
Reason: This is the thing that I have hated since the day I was born. Whenever I do something "wrong" it usually stems from somebody else starting it. It can range from someone starting a fight, to someone acting like my superior when they haven't earned my respect. But what's the response I get? "I don't want to hear it. You need to take responsibility for your own actions." For example, earlier this year when I was simply walking down the street and got jumped by two people, one of whom was twice my age, the cops and ambulence people said it was MY fault. They yelled at ME, and said since it was my fault, they weren't going to bother looking for the people that jumped me. If you would only let us explain ourselves...

14. Which of the following statements best describes your child’s level of substance abuse? *

1. To my knowledge my child has never used tobacco, drugs, or alcohol.
2. My child has tried tobacco, drugs, or alcohol once or twice on an experimental basis only.
3. My child is using marijuana and/or alcohol and/or abusing prescription drugs on a consistent basis.
4. My child is using one or more serious drugs on a consistent basis.
5. My child has a severe drug problem and is addicted to one or more serious drugs.

*Examples of serious drugs: crack, cocaine, methamphetamine, inhalants, heroin, ecstasy, LSD, etc.

Answer: 2
Reason: Yes, I've tried them before, too see what they were about. I've tried weed, pills, and drinking before, and it didn't turn into an addiction like you want everyone to believe. I never tried cigarettes, I tried dip a couple times (Yeah, I don't care if you think it's disgusting or not, so shutup), which also didn't turn into an addiction. Plus, if I tried them, and now don't do them at all anymore, what's the problem? Just because you know I'm not completely obedient? Because I didn't respond to your EXACT command? I admit it, the drinking was fun, I liked dip because of the buzz, but not everyone falls in love with weed or pills. I don't like the feeling of being high, for some reason. But if I did, I'd do it all the time. It's not that I don't do them because I'm afraid of what will happen if I do, it's because I don't like them.

15. Does your child maintain an image that is associated with a negative peer culture by their clothing, hairstyle, piercings, tattoos etc.
Answer: I guess
Reason: What, do you want me to wear suspenders, a tie, and pennyloafers everywhere I go? What is a "negative" peer culture? I don't have any tattoos or piercings, although I'm thinking of getting my lip pierced. But what's wrong with that? Some people like to put art on their body, it's not like everyone gets a tattoo that says "CRIPZ N D HOOD FO EVAZ!!!11!!1". And don't get me started on the hairstyle. So what if someone has blue, green, or polka-dotted hair? What are you going to do about all of this anyway? Rip the piercings out, erase the tattoos and shave my head bald?

16. Does your child listen to music with violent, sadistic, degrading, or gangster-influenced lyrics?
Reason: Oh, here we go. Alright, I like Insane Clown Posse (Yeah, I know they suck, but I don't care), but does that mean I go out killing everyone I see? I hate this "IF U PLAY TEH GRANDE FEFT OTTO N LISIN TO DA MAROLINNE MANSION U IZ GO KIL SUMBODEE N GO TUE JALE!!!1" I've been listening to Rage Against the Machine, Marilyn Manson, and ICP since I first discovered music, but that doesn't mean I'm a serial killer.

17. Does your child disregard the consequences you attempt to enforce?
Reason: My mom doesn't really have any consequences, she just knows that I respect her enough not to anything (mostly) that she doesn't like. So this really doesn't apply to me. But, anyway, so what if I did? You're telling me if I lived with my parents and my dad said, "GO OUT NAKKID N CLENE DA ICESICKLES OFF DA CAR WIT UR MOUF OR NO FOODE 4 A WEEK!!!" then I'm supposed to do exactly as he tells me, or I have a mental disorder?

18. Does your child disregard the majority of your family rules?
Answer: Already answered that, see above.

19. Does your child sneak out at night?
Reason: I did once, but don't do it anymore. And you've got a point about the sneaking out part, because then, you obviously are trying to get in trouble. If I had parents I didn't like, I'd just say, "I'm goin' outside, see you later."

20. Has your child ever run away from home for more than a few hours without telling you where they were going?
Answer: Not running away
Reason: I stay out all day without checking in once, and my mom is fine with that. Are you questioning her parenting skills?

21. Has your child been in trouble with the law?
Reason: The first time was when these people didn't like me, so they called on me and my friend and made up a bunch of stuff, then of course, since they were older than us, they believed them and we almost got arrested. The second time was when I got jumped and the cop told me it was my fault, another time was when I was at the movies, some guy said something to me, so I said something back, then the cop kicked me out and didn't do anything to him. I know, I know, it was all my fault! I'm a terrible human being!

22. Does your child slam doors, throw objects, destroy property out of anger, or use intimidation to get his/her way?
Reason: I don't pay for the house, I don't have the right to have everything my way.

23. Has your child become physically aggressive towards family members or peers?
Reason: They put their hands on me first (I always go WAY too far in fights)

24. Is your child sexually active?
Answer: No :(
Reason: Because I can't get any, honestly. But so what if I am? As long as I'm using a condom, what's wrong? Am I compromising your Christian beliefs by having premarital sex?

25. Is your child frequenting internet chat rooms, accessing pornography or displaying a preoccupation with sex?

Answer: ...Yes Embarrassed
Reason: I don't get on dumb chat rooms, but yes, I look at porn. What teenager doesn't? And uh...not quite sure what you mean by preoccupation, but if you mean what I think you mean, then...no comment. But, what are you saying, that I shouldn't have sexual thoughts at all? We're humans, one of the two animals that have sex for pleasure. We are the most sexual animals on the Earth. So, naturally, if I don't have sex, I'm going to look at porn, and if I don't look at porn, I've probably got someone to do that for me? So, if me having sex is such a big concern, then why not look at porn? Isn't that safer? Or am I going to hell for both?

26. Does your child attract undue attention to him or herself by dressing provocatively or acting promiscuously?
Reason: I'm a guy. But I actually agree with him on this, because I hate girls who dress like whores.

27. Has your child threatened suicide or deliberately cut or otherwise injured him or herself?
Reason: Because I'm happy with my life.

28. Has your child attempted suicide?
Answer: No. See above.

29. Has your child ever been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder or attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder?
Reason: Because I was born with it. But, the whole point of this is too treat us like worthless pieces of trash and beat respect into us, so, you're going to do that for something I have no choice over? You're going to tell me I was born wrong? Yeah, let's send all gay people and the mentally retarded to this man as well.

30. Has your child ever been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, oppositional defiance disorder, depressive or mood disorder, anxiety disorder, or reactive attachment disorder?

Alright, so the point of this is to tell us that we're all born into this world to serve as slaves to the government and let them have complete control over our lives. Any way else is wrong. Now, usually, anyone else would immediately go to, "FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME, FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!" but tell me, besides that last statement which was only used as an example, where did I use any cuss words? Where did I defend myself with the usual stuff that dumb teenagers say? I used logical thinking by challenging and questioning the established ideas, rules, and regulations of this government and the views of society, which obviously means I am smarter than YOU.

So, in conclusion, this man is an idiot.

Hahaha, let's compare our scores:
9-18: Borderline Risk

Situation: Your child is struggling to create their self-identity and may be questioning the values he or she was raised with. They are experimenting with different value systems and are in the process of finding out who they are. Your child may be acting out due to feelings of low self-worth or emotional pain that has not been dealt with. The behavior you are witnessing now may escalate if left uninterrupted.
10-08-2008 08:44 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

I'm seriously considering DoS attacking that website right now.
Not just that, but all pro-WWASP websites and all websites run by WWASP.
10-08-2008 09:02 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Nice answers, SSD. Doesn't ADHD mean that it's hard to concentrate on one thing for a long time? .. That was a pretty long quiz. Scratchchin

Anyways, er. As for DoS attacks, their sites are probably not the only source of customers they have, but I suppose it'd be somewhat annoying for them. But ultimately wouldn't make much of a difference. Sad

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
10-09-2008 01:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
monkey Away
Fanatic

SSD your post is fortified with epic win...

New epic win-e-O's Now with 20% more PWN

10-09-2008 08:49 AM
monkey Away
Fanatic

lol im a border line risk to.

10-09-2008 08:55 AM
The Apathy Offline
Pariah

Given 6 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

35-66: Very High Risk
Situation: Your child’s behavior has reached out-of-control proportions. Their actions reflect a complete lack of responsibility, are very serious and carry severe consequences if allowed to continue unchecked. Your child’s safety, well-being, and happiness are at risk. The quality of your family life has been compromised and your relationship with your child is in jeopardy. Your home has become a battle zone and you are losing the fight!

Recommendation: Your child needs a major intervention as soon as possible. A boarding school or residential treatment center can help keep them safe from themselves and the environment they have created. It can also help them to regain perspective while giving them a chance to re-evaluate their lives in a supportive setting free from the influences of their current environment. Click on one of the links at the top of this page to explore proven options.

I love how I sound like a computer virus lol. Anyhow I expirement too much alot so im high risk Male Smile. That test made me feel really sexy for some reason Laugh

How can my happiness be at risk as a result of Freedom? Tapedshut
:

Who am I? That is irrelevant.
What am I here for? That will become apparent.
You can call me Apathy!
10-09-2008 10:02 AM
Alway Offline
Rebel

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

Quote:I've been listening to Rage Against the Machine, Marilyn Manson, and ICP since I first discovered music, but that doesn't mean I'm a serial killer.

... I can not comprehend how anyone could ever draw a bad message from a Rage Against the Machine song.

10-09-2008 11:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nah Offline
Pariah

Quote:Your Child's Score is: 37
Score Scale

1-8: Moderate Risk
19-34: High Risk

Situation: Your child’s behavior has reached out-of-control proportions. Their actions reflect a complete lack of responsibility, are very serious and carry severe consequences if allowed to continue unchecked. Your child’s safety, well-being, and happiness are at risk. The quality of your family life has been compromised and your relationship with your child is in jeopardy. Your home has become a battle zone and you are losing the fight!

Recommendation: Your child needs a major intervention as soon as possible. A boarding school or residential treatment center can help keep them safe from themselves and the environment they have created. It can also help them to regain perspective while giving them a chance to re-evaluate their lives in a supportive setting free from the influences of their current environment. Click on one of the links at the top of this page to explore proven options.

The weird thing is, I have very good relationships with my mum and heaps of friends. I think this test is wrong somehow.
10-09-2008 01:17 PM
monkey Away
Fanatic

THE TEST IS NOT WRONG! YOUR BEHAVIOR IS OUT OF CONTROL!

lol. jk

like its really accurate

10-09-2008 01:20 PM
Nah Offline
Pariah

I know. I'm gonna show the results to my mum when she gets home, and see what her reaction is. I think it's more of a normality test, and I doubt many people here are normal.
10-09-2008 01:45 PM
monkey Away
Fanatic

careful. she may take it seriously on an off chance.

10-09-2008 02:15 PM
Nah Offline
Pariah

No she won't. Shes as anti-school and anti-ageism as I am.
10-09-2008 02:26 PM
Nah Offline
Pariah

She just got home. No bad reactions or anything, but she did shake her head and mutter something about society.
10-09-2008 02:45 PM
monkey Away
Fanatic

lucky

10-09-2008 03:05 PM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Your Child's Score is: 7
Score Scale

Situation: The problems may be resolved by establishing clear rules and being consistent with enforcing those rules with effective consequences. Monitor your child’s behavior carefully know how they are spending their time. You may also want to seek family or individual counseling.
**NOTE** If your child scored as “moderate risk” but you answered “yes” to one of the following questions, you may still need to consider a residential placement: 3, 14d, 14e, 15, 18, 20, 21, 22, 28, 30.
Other important questions to consider:
How is your child's behavior affecting your work?
How is your child's behavior affecting your marriage, home and family?
Are you satisfied with the way things are?
Have your past attempts to get your child’s behavior under control been ineffective?
What outcome might you expect a year from now if you continue doing what you are doing?
Want to talk to someone about treatment options available to you? Contact us today and see how we can help your son or daughter fulfill their fullest potential.

This thing is stupid since it makes little things blow out of proportion. OMG PORN! Yeah, I've looked at it before. Big deal. OMG! AGGRESSION! Yes, I've been tick at my little brother.

10-09-2008 04:00 PM
monkey Away
Fanatic

I know just one question yes and your a moderate risk. So what If you have adhd. (I dont but still) your a horrible child?

bullshit.

10-10-2008 03:00 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

ADHD usually isn't diagnosed correctly, it just gives an excuse to drug a kid.

And because of this attention is taken away from people who really need help.

10-10-2008 03:10 AM
monkey Away
Fanatic

doulble post.

10-10-2008 03:16 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 24 post(s)

Your Child's Score is: 32
Score Scale
19-34: High Risk

This is retarded. Apparently I'm an out of control teenager.

So lulzy. Big deal, I've had a few drinks and I've looked at porn. I've also dropped out school etc...and don't care about this family.

I NEED TO BE PUT ON DRUGS AND SENT TO A BOOT CAMP NAO!!!!!

To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. - Chuang-tzu
The quieter you become, the more you can hear. - Baba Ram Dass
The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
Great Faith. Great Doubt. Great Effort. - The three qualities necessary for training. - Zen saying
Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook. - Zen saying
10-10-2008 03:27 AM
SSD Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

W-Dog32 Wrote:ADHD usually isn't diagnosed correctly, it just gives an excuse to drug a kid.

And because of this attention is taken away from people who really need help.

Yeah, they tried to give me medication for it, but I don't want to be on xanex or anything like that, so I said no.

I'm actually smarter than most people in my school. But, since I don't do work, everyone thinks I must be dumb, even though I keep saying that school isn't about learning or being smart at all. But, yeah, the second reason I don't do work (besides the fact that I don't want to do it) is because I can't focus. If you're trying to tell me a story that lasts for more than 10 seconds, it's impossible for me to pay attention. I hate it, because all the things I enjoy, well, used to enjoy, like football, wrestling, movies, anything like that, I drift off all the time and have to try REALLY hard to focus on it. And, I never shut up because I'm usually hyper. I'm known as the funny kid who gets annoying after a while.

And the thing I hate is that no one believed me at first. My teachers, the people at court, they just said I was making shit up and I'm a terrible human being, until I finally convinced them. And they still didn't care. Their reaction was, "Oh, well you really must have ADHD then, we're going to try extra hard to help you.............now go do your shit and get the FUCK out of my face!".

They also said I had an anti-social and conduct disorder, and I told them to go fuck themselves. You're not putting me on some mind-numbing drugs that will make me do whatever you want.
10-10-2008 05:19 AM