RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW DARE YOU...FUCK YOU BITCH!!!
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
HOW DARE YOU...FUCK YOU BITCH!!!

I'm so pissed off...

I was doing real, real good today. I had a good conversation with MS today, shared some laughs. Again, we feigned doing work today, and talked to each other for almost the entire block. This time we were a bit loud, but then again, so was everyone else.

MS isn't the reason I'm pissed. 3rd block isn't the reason I'm angry. The bitch teacher in 4th block is what set me off.

So I missed four days straight in school. It wasn't my fault, but the bitch sure made it seem like it. My mom's car crapped out again, and I had to stay home because my bus stop is too far away to walk to. That, and there was the other day when she overslept when it was time to wake me up for school.

Hell, that one ghetto chick didn't sit next to me today. The hot chick did. Just when everything would be okay, hey, I get a headache, but it's alright. The teacher really set it off and irritated the fuck out of me.

She calls me up when we start talking about this propaganda persuasion crap...Even though I knew what she was talking about, she says I doesn't because I don't have the handouts she passed out when I was out. In front of the entire class, the bitch had the nerve to say that what I was doing was an insult to her "teaching ways". Uh, excuse me, but let's recap on what she's done to me:

1. Seated me in the back of the class, and when she puts the DOL up, I can't even fuckin' see it.
2. Gave me a detention for a bullshit reason last year. I know this isn't relevant, but just let me vent.
3. Once refused to grade my notebook when she collected it, just because I didn't write things inside the way she wanted everything organized. Hey, YOU NEVER TOLD ME HOW YOU WANTED THIS ORGANIZED, SO CUT ME SOME FUCKING SLACK!!!

I'll update this list later. When I'm pissed off, I can't think straight.

So she says that what I was doing was an insult to her and her teaching ways...I would like to yell: APPARENTLY DOING WHAT THE FUCK I CAN ISN'T ENOUGH, BITCH! She says that unless I do something about my attendance (in which my absences were not my fault to begin with), I would fail the class, and I was already. She even said that when the time came in the year for final quiz, I wouldn't know how to answer not one question. NOT ONE.

HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU...IF YOU HAVE NO FUCKING HOPE IN ME, THEN WHY THE HELL SHOULD I BOTHER COMING TO YOUR CLASS, YOU FAT, DISGUSTING CUNT? WHY DO YOU HAND ME MY WORK ANYWAYS? I'M JUST GONNA END UP A HUGE FUCKING FAILURE!

Oh, if only there were a way to pay you back, bitch. I'm sick of your bullshit...GET OFF MY ASS. CUT ME SOME SLACK. I'm doing what I can, but you want MORE MORE, AND FUCKING MORE! What the hell do you expect from me? I'm not a goddamn machine, ya know...

FATASS HIPPOPATOMUS BITCH... I want to punch something right now.

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
10-10-2008 08:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 24 post(s)
Re: HOW DARE YOU...FUCK YOU BITCH!!!

columbine + an hero

To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. - Chuang-tzu
The quieter you become, the more you can hear. - Baba Ram Dass
The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
Great Faith. Great Doubt. Great Effort. - The three qualities necessary for training. - Zen saying
Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook. - Zen saying
10-10-2008 11:33 AM
mudkip liek Offline
Fanatic

Given 10 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Dark Soul X Wrote:FATASS HIPPOPATOMUS BITCH

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

You just made my day. I was pissed too for some other reasons I shouldn't mention but this just made my fucking day.

There's not much to say though. Can't help ya there.
10-10-2008 02:06 PM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

Why didn't you say something to her?..

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
10-11-2008 05:10 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

matty555 Wrote:Why didn't you say something to her?..

I totally fucking should have...It's just not me to yell and shit.

Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

10-11-2008 08:08 AM
The Wadekarl Offline
Pariah

Given 6 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Do know what her e-mail address/house address is? Or do you know where you can find that info?

You can probably see where I'm going here.
10-13-2008 10:58 AM
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

i would have pitched a bitch fit in her class for a good few minutes then walk off campus when she sends you to the office, inless she calls security, then boot it.

I dont mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am,so thats how it comes out.- bill hicks
10-13-2008 12:27 PM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

next time, yell at her and throw a tantrum. then stroll off the school premises in a casual manner like it is a completely normal thing to do.

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
10-13-2008 04:59 PM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Definately. I don't care what the hell she does. I can't serve detentions, because I live too far away from home and they do this after school, and I wouldn't anyway. Suspensions would only be time off from school.

10-14-2008 12:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  EPIC DARE craxyguy562 12 5,259 01-08-2014 12:33 PM
Last Post: craxyguy562
  fuck the stupid bitch lanbo 14 7,374 12-28-2011 04:58 AM
Last Post: UnschoolShqiponjë