RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTN: All males and "the nice guys"
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 24 post(s)
ATTN: All males and "the nice guys"

BAWLEETED + EDITED

This is in response to that failed thread about nice guys. People make it so damn complicating when it's not. Be everything that I say in this thread and you'll have a much greater chance of getting laid. Also, you don't have to be an asshole in the process. It's a myth that girls love to get walked on. Girls do love the traits that assholes possess, but notice how they all end up as short-term relationships.

I WILL NOW TELL YOU WANT 99% OF GIRLS WANT:

GO HERE LOL FAGS

I like how everyone thinks seducing women is some like impossible thing that you can't do because girls are just oh so different in many ways.

P.S. Site is horribly ad-ridden but nonetheless, good info.

Also, there's plenty of science to back this up, just google like "evolutionary psychology sex" or something. It's not some deep mysterious thing.

To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. - Chuang-tzu
The quieter you become, the more you can hear. - Baba Ram Dass
The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
Great Faith. Great Doubt. Great Effort. - The three qualities necessary for training. - Zen saying
Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook. - Zen saying
10-12-2008 01:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
Re: ATTN: All males and "the nice guys"

I still have the problem of Asking someone to go somewhere. Then If the girl says no. I dont really care If im rejected. But my peers would laugh there ass's of at me.

Had to move on. Account is dead.
10-12-2008 01:51 PM
Freak Offline
Fanatic

Given 14 thank(s) in 10 post(s)

You're a boy so you have no right to tell other boys what do to in relationships for girls, 'cause you suck just as much as they do =D

I are a chubby chaser.

I have a job and my boyfriend does not, I pay for everything. I took him out to dinner and he at 7 spicy chicken wings, a batch of cheese curds, an entire rib, and 2 glasses of soda, I didn't my dinner. Afterwards I bought him two spicy chicken sandwiches. (He are so adowable when he are eating ^-^)

My boyfriend is at least intelligent as I, most likely more so, so I can't disagree with that one. Even though I can handle a stupid boy.
Although, most of the time I are much more mature than he is. (Well, when we're around others)

Children are yucky and scary and bite > :/

When I have a problem I usually summarize it in a sentence or two for him, and then it is his job to hold me and keep me comfy and warm and make me feel better. While he blabs about something or other.

He tried asking me out at the beginning of the year, and before he could do so I ran and hid in the orchestra room. He had a very masculine persona, he came over and sat by me and tried to start a conversation to ease into the question, but I still ran and hid =D
It was only when he was at my other friends house and he started to sing did I start to adore him, and when he asked me out, that time, he kept doing it indirectly, and when he went for it I said no 50 times or so and then he was being pouty and kept asking why and became super self conscious, which was also adowable ^-^
So I said "Yush"

....it's not hard to carry on a conversation. Unless you have uber-phail social skillz.

I've never met anyone without a sense of humor, but sometimes they have shitty, immature senses of humor.
Thomas likes to say, "hehe, I maaade a fuuunny"
Which usually refers to a sexual joke, or he says that I made one.
He are so adowable though, so I don't care about the content of his funnies

I provide for my boyfriend on dates, and there's no way in hell that I'd want to discuss how the stock markets went done 700 hundred points.

Basically: you phail
You can't stereotype women's tastes because they differ greatly. And even if our culture has a certain taste doesn't mean we ACTUALLY follow, just like boys might or might not.

[Image: ambnh8.jpg]
10-12-2008 01:52 PM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

I don't think stratovarius's points have much to do with culture, it's more human instinct and nature. Those points apply to the majority of people even if there are exceptions.
10-12-2008 02:03 PM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Freak is telling so much misinformation. Any girls here wanna back me up before all the guys on this forum become 40 year old virgins?

The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
Great Faith. Great Doubt. Great Effort. - The three qualities necessary for training. - Zen saying
Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook. - Zen saying
10-12-2008 02:09 PM
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

its women insticnct along with a mix of current culture. simple as that.

I dont mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am,so thats how it comes out.- bill hicks
10-12-2008 02:15 PM
Abandoning Ship Offline
Fanatic

Given 14 thank(s) in 11 post(s)

Eh. I have a simple solution:

Find out what the girl likes and what she doesn't like, and do what she likes and don't do what she doesn't like. Adapt and adjust, fools.
10-12-2008 02:19 PM
magikarp Offline
Valerie Solanas

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

Stratovarius Wrote:Freak is telling so much misinformation. Any girls here wanna back me up before all the guys on this forum become 40 year old virgins?
Actually, I don't find find a lot of the things listed in your first post attractive either.

"Do we treat straight public sex differently than we do gay public sex? Of course. Straight people are so proud of their public sex that they named a cocktail after it."
10-12-2008 02:22 PM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

fist_of_doom Wrote:
Stratovarius Wrote:Freak is telling so much misinformation. Any girls here wanna back me up before all the guys on this forum become 40 year old virgins?
Actually, I don't find find a lot of the things listed in your first post attractive either.

Lots of girls say they like "nice guys" and then you see them running off with another "bad guy".

Ok, so two girls on the forum don't like those traits, but it has been shown that more girls are attracted to those traits.
10-12-2008 02:31 PM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

What psychopath said. I have two girls that are friends of mine and they will happily confirm what I said above.

Gimme us a break girls. Quit lying to us (and yourselves).

10-12-2008 02:36 PM
The Apathy Offline
Pariah

Given 6 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

I agree with 98% of what stratovarius said.

I heard a claim that Females want sex more than men! Men just turn on like light switches and women turn like knobs

sexual energy based on gender

Males 7/10 always

Females in a range between 5/10 -10/10 depending on the situation

So when a women gets horny she wants it more than a man ever will.

Who am I? That is irrelevant.
What am I here for? That will become apparent.
You can call me Apathy!
10-12-2008 03:19 PM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Lol spacey where did you here that?
10-12-2008 04:15 PM
Insert user name here Offline
Revolutionary

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

ATXTheKiller Wrote:Eh. I have a simple solution:

Find out what the girl likes and what she doesn't like, and do what she likes and don't do what she doesn't like. Adapt and adjust, fools.
Exactly. And also, you shouldn't have to pretend to be someone you're not. Just be yourself! Smile

"All animals except man know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it."-Samuel Butler
10-12-2008 06:39 PM
chibichibibear Offline
Revolutionary

Given 4 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Stratovarius Wrote:confidence
Oh confidence is so freaking attractive. Not kidding. I find that I am always attracted to guys who are really comfortable and confident with themselves. And the more confident you are, the more I like you.

Quote:humor (so hot),
Of course! That's like the second thing I look for. If you can make jokes that aren't disgusting or crude, that's a huge plus.

Quote:a guy that has good actions and not just good intentions,
Obviously. Who wants to date a jerk? I'd like to see him doing nice things for other people as well.

Quote:should be active and also knowledgeable about the world
Intelligence is also pretty important to me. Politics tend to bore me and just go over my head, but I do enjoy hearing people talks bout them. And if I found out someone didn't even care about the election or economics, I'd probably get fed up with them.

Quote:"Hey (her name), I would like to take you for a date. Would you be interested in coming with me to (date location/event)."
Wow, that would probably work on me. I'm a bit embarrassed now, playing right into all your traps.

And I would appreciate if they could pay for me. I have those stupid old-fashioned ideals it's the man's job to provide for his girlfriend. And also to just be a gentleman and open doors for me, pull out my chair. I probably wish for too much though.

And looks are kinda important. If you like his personality enough, you'll obviously see all the good things in his looks. But sometimes good eyes, or a gorgeous smile will get her to notice all of these good traits in you. It can go either way.

Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education.
Bertrand Russell (1872-1970) English philosopher, mathematician and writer.

My posts are usually lengthy, and I can't help it much... Sorry.
10-12-2008 08:19 PM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

Just be who you are, and make the necessary compromises.

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
10-12-2008 09:25 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

Darthmat Wrote:Just be who you are, and make the necessary compromises.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE

Srsly, people nowadays think moneh and status is more important than actually liking and caring for each other.

Therefore, whenever Bad_Engrish_Whatever sees a WAG crossing the road (when he gets a car + liscence of course Smile ) he will conviently forget his brakes.
10-13-2008 12:10 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Attracting women and having a relationship are two completely different things.

Why do you think I keep noting how it seems like the ones who get laid the most can't hold on to a long-term relationship?

I'm sticking to my guns, these universal to-do and not-to-do's work.

10-13-2008 02:57 AM
Cosbydaf Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Well, I shall give my hand on advice about things I have no experience with...

Relationships= teh suxor. Human beings are too fickle and picky and stupid, so trying to get in a long lasting relationship is dumb. If you want secks, get a hooker.

Learn to become asexual so you can clone yourself and create an army to take over the world.

TEH EDN
10-13-2008 03:35 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

I should just walk out of this topic now and quitely close the door behind me but ehhh from what I have experienced girls do not want some guy is just a sad bag of crap... This ain't the movies.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
10-13-2008 03:48 AM
Freak Offline
Fanatic

Given 14 thank(s) in 10 post(s)

Wolfeh owned Strat, but he's too obstinate and ignorant to accept his phail.

[Image: ambnh8.jpg]
10-13-2008 04:22 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Quote:And don't you all bitch about how superficial and stupid society is? And now you guys want the typical blonde-haired, blue-eyed bitch in a cheerleading outfit to like you? 'cause that sounds like exactly the type of girl this thing is helping you get interested in you. And that makes you exactly like the rest of this oh-so-superficial society you complain so much about, by the way.
PWNT.

Srsly, any "how to get laid" or "how to attract girls/guys" thread is doomed to phailure. People are too different. Not to mention what I think about trying to attract girls/guys in the first place.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
10-13-2008 04:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mudkip liek Offline
Fanatic

Given 10 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

But you haven't even MET 99% of girls in the world, you wouldn't know what such a large group of people like. People are different and they like different things.

So, I'd have to disagree with you. While the traits you mentioned are good traits, there are girls who fall for people who are not even CLOSE to meeting their expectations.

Sorry but.....FAIL.

The best thing to do is to be yourself. I know that's an overused phrase but it's really true.
10-13-2008 05:22 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

I like how defensive the females are being. lololol

Freak Wrote:Wolfeh owned Strat, but he's too obstinate and ignorant to accept his phail.

Nope.

10-13-2008 05:36 AM
The Apathy Offline
Pariah

Given 6 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

SoulRiser Wrote:
Quote:And don't you all bitch about how superficial and stupid society is? And now you guys want the typical blonde-haired, blue-eyed bitch in a cheerleading outfit to like you? 'cause that sounds like exactly the type of girl this thing is helping you get interested in you. And that makes you exactly like the rest of this oh-so-superficial society you complain so much about, by the way.
PWNT.

Srsly, any "how to get laid" or "how to attract girls/guys" thread is doomed to phailure. People are too different. Not to mention what I think about trying to attract girls/guys in the first place.

I disagree. Most of the people who write books on attracting "women"

Talk about how to make her a guest in your reality! So if you make your reality fun and show her your rich personality she will stay! This is about you becoming A MAN and a LEADER! And you Will get Laid like no other.

The Tribal Leader gets all the women!! You are tribal leader by

1.Being The Leader of Men
2.Being Preselected by Women

These men have to have such a tight innergame that nothing phases them. Men who have no fear and have strong psycological presence! (Watch James Bond or Rocky Balboa!!)

Your Test!!
In school you are the Beta Male, The teacher is the Alpha.
(School must be this way so you are tricked in to its system)
If you take the frame away from the teacher and get your classmates to favor your frame over the teachers. Then the Classroom will be yours, and all the girls in the class will like you!I've done that and loved every minute of, its like raising an army especially when they cheer your name!

Coutship Dance (Mystery Pick up artist)

ATTRACT 1 (or A1): Opening
ATTRACT 2 (or A2): Female-to-male attract phase (often called “attracting”)
ATTRACT 3 (or A3): Male-to-female attract phase (or “qualifying”)
COMFORT 1 (or C1): Connection
COMFORT 2 (or C2): Trust
COMFORT 3 (or C3): Intimacy
SEDUCTION 1 (or S1): Arousal
SEDUCTION 2 (or S2): Last-minute Resistance
SEDUCTION 3 (or S3): Sex

Controlling Bad Emotion (Pick up Psycology) Tyler Durden Pick up artist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfU8j2wGv9c

Who am I? That is irrelevant.
What am I here for? That will become apparent.
You can call me Apathy!
10-13-2008 08:19 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Spacey just owned you all.

I love how egos get in the way when people try to remind you you're still an ape.

10-13-2008 08:44 AM
Cosbydaf Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Stratovarius Wrote:I love how egos get in the way when people try to remind you you're still an ape.

Some more than others.
10-13-2008 08:50 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Stratovarius Wrote:I WILL NOW TELL YOU WANT 99% OF GIRLS WANT:

confidence, aggressive but nurturing, money/status (one usually implies the other), a guy that listens and doesn't talk, humor (so hot), a guy that has good actions and not just good intentions, should be active and also knowledgeable about the world (this ties into a male being able to provide for a family)

Well, I suck when it comes to children, but I plan on improving that.

Quote:Looks are low on the school. If I understand correctly, girls like what guys do with themselves more so than their god-given looks. In other words, dress nicely and get a haircut. Also, smell good.

My looks on school have been low all these 10 years. Ever since freshy year, I've focusing on girls more than I have been on school. And yeah, I never smell. Thing is, I don't care about my hair much. Still, I manage to look nice with it regardless.

Quote:There are other things, but those are important. Especially the confidence part.

Plenty of confidence and will to sacrifice self for girl here.

Quote:PROTIPS for males:
Quit whining like a floppy-haired faggot. Go work out or something. Exercising boosts your immune system which some researchers say that females can actually detect through pheromone production. A girl can literally detect when you're healthy.

I don't think so. Of all the girls I've ever known, none were able to tell I had a cold/allergies when I was hiding it. Where the hell did you hear that?

Strangely, I never have to work out. I always look fit and ripped to a degree. Got some arms that'll probably be able to dent a locker in a year or so.

Quote:Be straight up with girls. Ask them for a date. Use these words, "Hey (her name), I would like to take you for a date. Would you be interested in coming with me to (date location/event)." Don't stutter, look around nervously, shift your weight, or wring your hands. Smile and be assertive, she'll swoon. You'll probably get some ass later.

"Hey, (her name), I would like to take you for a date. Would you be interested in coming with me to (date location/event)."

That sounds so corny...I'll be straight up when I bring it into the conversation, but what that was...That was just a bit overkill, I'm sorry.

Quote:When she's talking, shut your fucking mouth and listen. Don't ever try to suggest fixes to a girl's problems when she's unloading on you. She talks to you about her problems because it makes her feel better when she thinks she's being heard. Fix them later when she's done bitching.

MS vents to me a lot about her life. I'm really good with this part, but I wait until she's done talking before I start trying to find solutions for her.

Quote:Be capable of carrying on a conversation. This shows your knowledge base and general intelligence. An important feature to any female who in reality, only wants to have babies with you. Current social standards deny this, but honestly a male just want to fuck a lot, and females just want to have lots of babies. It's a fact.

True with most males and females...I don't care about sex that much. It's only a bonus. As long as I'm with her, it's good enough.

For me, sex is an extent on showing love, or at least being horned up like an animal. Shit, I used to have abstinent beliefs, but now I'm just saving myself for whomever I really get deep with.

Quote:Humor is so sexy and often a sign of intelligence. Be funny, but don't be crude or you'll look immature.

While I usually use words, I sometimes act like a clown in front of her. Either way, I crack her up. At least twice a day while I'm at it.

Quote:Read up on current events. Know about economic issues because this means you understand money. OMG this male knows about money! I want to have sex with him so badly and make babies. He'll be able to provide for them.

I honestly doubt a female would think that. Well, dumb ones would *cough6cough*.

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
10-13-2008 11:37 AM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Wolfeh Wrote:LOL!

Most of the girls on the entire forum say that this shit is lame (except ChibiChibiBear), and you guys keep going on about how "oh, well that's only a couple girls, most girls are attracted to this shit." That's pretty fucking thick-headed, if you ask me.

And you guys coming up with these universal "to-do's and not-to-do's" is pretty fail. No girl is going to have the same exact interests as another, and if you guys have to pretend to be something you're not, your relationship is going to be based off a complete illusion. Therefore, it will be destined to fail.

And don't you all bitch about how superficial and stupid society is? And now you guys want the typical blonde-haired, blue-eyed bitch in a cheerleading outfit to like you? 'cause that sounds like exactly the type of girl this thing is helping you get interested in you. And that makes you exactly like the rest of this oh-so-superficial society you complain so much about, by the way.

A very loose guideline can be nice, and it seems that a lot of guys here need it, because there seems to be some intense amounts of misguidance running rampant. But I find this whole thing to be arrogant and pretentious. Some dumb bitch may fall for this shit, but if you're looking for a serious relationship, don't listen to any sort of "How to get a girl" bullshit.

I guess that depends on what you're looking for in a relationship though. But I'm willing to bet once you get in one of these superficial relationships that you'll be looking for something deeper and more meaningful.

Well what the fuck do you do then? hmmm? just sit there?

Had to move on. Account is dead.
10-13-2008 12:38 PM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

No, you stupid moron.

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
10-13-2008 12:39 PM
Abandoning Ship Offline
Fanatic

Given 14 thank(s) in 11 post(s)

Wolfeh Wrote:LOL!

Most of the girls on the entire forum say that this shit is lame (except ChibiChibiBear), and you guys keep going on about how "oh, well that's only a couple girls, most girls are attracted to this shit." That's pretty fucking thick-headed, if you ask me.

And you guys coming up with these universal "to-do's and not-to-do's" is pretty fail. No girl is going to have the same exact interests as another, and if you guys have to pretend to be something you're not, your relationship is going to be based off a complete illusion. Therefore, it will be destined to fail.

And don't you all bitch about how superficial and stupid society is? And now you guys want the typical blonde-haired, blue-eyed bitch in a cheerleading outfit to like you? 'cause that sounds like exactly the type of girl this thing is helping you get interested in you. And that makes you exactly like the rest of this oh-so-superficial society you complain so much about, by the way.

A very loose guideline can be nice, and it seems that a lot of guys here need it, because there seems to be some intense amounts of misguidance running rampant. But I find this whole thing to be arrogant and pretentious. Some dumb bitch may fall for this shit, but if you're looking for a serious relationship, don't listen to any sort of "How to get a girl" bullshit.

I guess that depends on what you're looking for in a relationship though. But I'm willing to bet once you get in one of these superficial relationships that you'll be looking for something deeper and more meaningful.

Oh Wolf. I <3 u.
10-13-2008 12:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why do gay people don't understand that most males are gay? True Strasserist 10 2,247 03-31-2010 05:08 PM
Last Post: Happy Camper
  ATTN SS MALES aaaaaaasd 43 5,439 01-20-2010 06:45 AM
Last Post: The Desert Fox
  Is it okay to wear a purple shirt? (males) Desu 32 13,833 01-14-2010 11:54 AM
Last Post: AWOL
  Ode to the nice guys. random_name 21 5,231 10-13-2009 08:09 AM
Last Post: Dark Soul X
  A tribute to the nice guys. SoulRiser 46 14,221 10-24-2008 04:10 AM
Last Post: random_name
  Males are prettier than females Freak 36 3,448 09-14-2007 12:28 PM
Last Post: Freak