RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
creatonist stupidity
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
creatonist stupidity

taken from a pm from whatshisface

Didn't I tell you that mice has the similar genes to human? So where did the mice comes from? My evidence are the same as yours, it just that we interpret the fact differently.

Here's you should look into those list of sites-

http://townhall.com/columnists/FrankPas ... sis?page=1

http://www.answersingenesis.org/article ... lly-evolve

Which came first, apes or humans? What is the missing link, there isn't any.

Based from what I seen in the bones of those apes. If it really occured, then more deformities would occurs in human head by now.

I believe in god as always. Why is there stories of angels, devils, and stuff like that made by non christian? Few stories are pure hallucination(Could be very few or none at all, I got a blinding headache and yet I don't get hallucination while it was to suppose to) or hoaxes or even real stories. We'll never know unless we do deep investigation to it. Some are stories example are in the bottom

http://www.angelsghosts.com/angel_story_stories.html
http://www.angelrealm.com
http://www.awitness.org/essays/devil.html

And the most important of all, ouija board incidents.
http://www.graveaddiction.com/ouija.html

The world is full of things that ain't discovered. And we have to choose a side because of that. There are many philosophy and religion and even both there. We have to choose one side out of the many. Don't get me wrong about this, but seriously we both need to open up our mind. There's a possibility.

If the world is full of things that are undiscovered. Then we don't know which is the true religion. I picked christian cause I believe in the bible.

I have the right to believe in god as same as you have the right not to believe in god. Why bother changing one another mind when it not worth it. I'm not trying to change your belief of god. I'm just trying to disprove evolution to you, nothing more and nothing less.

Edit:Take a look at this site. http://paleo.cc/paluxy.htm

I dont mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am,so thats how it comes out.- bill hicks
10-18-2008 11:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

Re: creatonist stupidity

more of it
I read some nonbiased comment and yet it won't change my mind. Life came from the nonlife. Give me a break. You ignore the fact that it is impossible and the science community tells lies. In the past, the world is considered to be flat while the bible considered it to be a spherical object. Ancient civilization proved it to be round.

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/ScientificBible.htm
Take a look at ancient greek. Later on, Europeans believed the earth is flat. If you look into that site, it describes a hydrological process.

Since some science theory are discarded will make a science theory like evolution will eventually be discarded. You are brought into lies and you chose to believe it. This is mentioned into the bible that told that those who chose to believe in lie, god will put a evidence that is full of lie into the people that wants to believe in it.

Mutation doesn't support evolution. Look into evolution.

All the fact that you're trying to convince me that science is 100 percent true while it isn't 100 percent nor 0 percent true. This is a true meaning of science. Some theory are proven to be a lie and yet most people believes in it.

Are you getting pissed? Aw, can't handle the heat?

You ain't gonna convince me. And there's proof that not all christian are idiots and not all scientists are geniuses.

Dinosaur blood evidence-http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dinosaur.html

Evolution is one big joke! I love the imaginary concept behind it while I will not believe it true. It a satanic lie in a first place. Some creationist site have proven it. You are into a life that is aimed to evolution which isn't proven yet or will never be proven because it isn't true.

If evolution is true, the sun must have enough time to burn out our earth.

There is no vestigial part. Maybe except the males nipples. If you get your tailbone, please bent over and see what is the result.

Genetic alteration is scrambling of existing information.

Do me a favor, read over evolution and try to imagine any whole organism changing from a fox to a dolphin. The human mind is capable enough that it will take 3 million years to fill the brain. Try and imagine things from the after life. Try and imagine hydrogen and helium expansion while some turns into other elements that has more than 20 protons than helium.

Another proof of science lies.
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/ontogeny.html
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/mutations.html

Click on those two links plz. Look at the cat of Lilly and Gizmo, that is what real mutation is. Creationist believe mutation as a fact, and I won't debate against it.

Where did the single cell organism come from? How did it turn into something incredibly complex like humans which includes complex eyes, brains. As well as dolphin. It just too complex and the only way to do it is to be created.

Look at the porsche evolution
http://dasti.wz.cz/gallery/Porsche911Co ... lution.jpg
May look like evolution but it is rather of human creation works.

If you go into the evidence that I posted, you'll see I have way more evidence than you do and all you have is a piece of textbook.

I dont mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am,so thats how it comes out.- bill hicks
10-18-2008 12:00 PM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

whose whatshisface? is it that sylizedcaarfan kid?

[Image: funny-gifs-wax-on-wax-owl.gif]
10-18-2008 12:04 PM
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

indeed it is

10-18-2008 12:12 PM
Avenger Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl this troll is funny LOL!

Telling people to do something without giving a reason compels them to rebel not to obey-Avenger

We need to learn not to be afraid of making mistakes all the time-Avenger

FACTS OF LIFE:
1.life sucks most of the time
2.sex is natural and it feels good
3.everybody can be an asshole
4.most people are idiots
10-18-2008 12:59 PM
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

got more of it this morning, will post after a shower and some tea.

10-19-2008 05:00 AM
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

moar of er

Are you saying evolution is the only explanation of why are we here. It can't be one big accident. Radiometric dating and carbon dating all have flaws, no offense but that's the truth. Somewhere by 1990-2008 freshly dead seals have been dated, and it turns out to be 1300 years old, isn't that accurate lol. The fossils proves that there was giants according to the bible meaning the living fossil easily proves the young earth theory and some part of the bible. That's part evolution, but where are the skin to feature evolution proof and missing link to it. But there will never be full evolution.

Flaws of radiometric and carbon dating(Creationist explanation and non creationist explanation)
--------------------------
http://mall.turnpike.net/C/cs/basics/sld024.htm
http://www.essortment.com/hobbies/carbo ... c_szhq.htm
http://creationwiki.org/KBS_Tuff_shows_ ... ric_dating
http://www.answersingenesis.org/creatio ... /earth.asp
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CD/CD011_4.html

The big bang doesn't seem to explain enough. Like I said before an element cannot turn into a element more than 30 protons than the original one unless some other elements fused with it. Big bang isn't part of evolution but it a science history of how we're here. Face it, you're trying to prove to me everything in science is true while in reality it not 0% or 100% true. It never gonna be 100% true due to flaws.

And besides, evolution is part of life. It is considered that living things is magically appear long after the big bang. You considered yourself to be here because of a one cell organism turns into million of species meaning over 100,000,000,000,000,000 cells.

By living fossil I mean, the fossil was bigger than the original creature. Not the creature itself. It haven't adjusted the look in any way. Look into the damn living fossil site. Evolutionist can't explain anything of it and came up with a old age. Such idiots are evolutionist are, sir.

My feeling- Laugh
that is what he typed

10-19-2008 08:32 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

Anyone who takes the Biblical creation story literally is blind.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
10-19-2008 08:52 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)

therenagadeoffunk Wrote:I'm not trying to change your belief of god. I'm just trying to disprove evolution to you[...]
I laughed.
10-19-2008 09:25 AM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

W-Dog32 Wrote:Anyone who takes the Biblical creation story literally is blind.
Then how are they supposed to take it? Rhetorically?

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
10-19-2008 09:27 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 24 post(s)

Darthmat Wrote:
Then how are they supposed to take it?

In the ass.

To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. - Chuang-tzu
The quieter you become, the more you can hear. - Baba Ram Dass
The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
Great Faith. Great Doubt. Great Effort. - The three qualities necessary for training. - Zen saying
Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook. - Zen saying
10-19-2008 10:31 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

Darthmat Wrote:
Then how are they supposed to take it? Rhetorically?
With a grain of fucking salt.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
10-19-2008 12:07 PM
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

fuckers trying to get me to use a ouija board as proof of god...my god this is just pathetic

10-19-2008 02:04 PM
Avenger Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

therenagadeoffunk Wrote:fuckers trying to get me to use a ouija board as proof of god...my god this is just pathetic
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!! Laugh Laugh Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

Telling people to do something without giving a reason compels them to rebel not to obey-Avenger

We need to learn not to be afraid of making mistakes all the time-Avenger

FACTS OF LIFE:
1.life sucks most of the time
2.sex is natural and it feels good
3.everybody can be an asshole
4.most people are idiots
10-19-2008 03:28 PM
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

moar of it

Failures of Atheism: Does Atheism Do Less for People than Theism, Religion?

By Austin Cline, About.com
Filed In:

It's true that atheism does not dry any tearful eyes and does not relieve anyone's suffering. The problem with criticism of this lies with the fact that it inappropriately categorizes atheism as something which should be expected to dry tears and relieve pain. This is thus a myth because of the incorrect perception of what atheism is, what atheists believe, and what atheism should be doing. Atheism should not be expected to provide comfort or solace; atheist belief systems, however, can. Atheism Fails to Provide the Comforts of Religion
Atheism Cannot Explain the Origin of the Universe, Nature of Existence:
Technically speaking, this statement is true: atheism does not explain the origin of the universe or even the nature of existence itself. So if it's true, why is it treated here as a myth? The 'myth' part comes in because whoever is saying this is inappropriately categorizing atheism as something which should be expected to explain the universe and of all of existence. This is thus a myth because of the incorrect perception of what atheism is, what atheists believe, and what atheism should do. Atheism Cannot Explain the Origin of the Universe
Atheists Have No Reason to be Moral:
For most religious theists, their religion and god provide the basis for their entire understanding of morality and values. Because of this, they find it inconceivable that atheists who don’t' believe in any gods and who have no religion could possibly have a basis for morality or even understand what true moral behavior really is. Many go further and argue that this is a good reason to reject atheism, that it leads to immoral behavior, that it cannot account for the existence of morality, etc. None of these arguments hold up because they are based on false premises. Atheists Can Be Moral...
Atheists Lead Meaningless Lives of Despair Without Love or Beauty:
Theists who cannot defend theism or criticize atheism through logic or evidence are left attacking the alleged implications of atheism. Even if they cannot prove that atheism unreasonable, they hope to prove that the consequences of atheism are so abhorrent that no one will want to take the chance. Among the more popular targets are to claim that atheism leads to hopelessness and despair, that atheism makes life meaningless, or that atheism eliminates reasons to be moral. None of this is true, but even if it were that wouldn't make their theism or religion more likely to be true. Atheists Lead Meaningful Lives...
A Consistent Atheistic World View is Unlivable:
Most myths about atheism focus on just atheism itself and misrepresent it by attributing qualities to atheism that don't apply. Here we have a slight step forward in that we are dealing with a claim that at least involves beliefs beyond atheism — but it's still a myth because it attributes something to all possible atheistic world views. This is only possible by making assumptions about atheism itself; in this case, it's an assumption about materialism. The assumption is wrong because not all atheists are materialists and those who are do not experience these alleged problems. Consistent Atheism is Unlivable
It's Harder to be a Christian Than an Atheist; It's Easy to Not Believe:
Some religious believers, though mostly Christians in my experience, seem to have a need to perceive themselves as being persecuted and oppressed. Despite controlling all the levers of power in the American government, some Christians act like they are the powerless. I believe that this myth is a symptom of that attitude: the perceived need to be the one who is struggling the most and who is having the hardest time. The truth is that being religious in modern America is not a hard task because so much is set up to encourage or reinforce religious beliefs. Atheism is Easier than Christianity
Abstract Concepts are Immaterial, Depend on God & Theism:
Most atheists are materialists and naturalists, which means that they only accept the existence of a natural world made up of matter and energy. This means not believing in the existence of supernatural beings or anything not produced by matter and energy. For some strange reason, this gives some theists the idea that atheists must therefore be unable to consistently or logically accept that abstract concepts exist because they are not made out of matter. Abstract Concepts Depend on God?

You still can't explain the origin of the universe? You're ashamement to the human species.

this was sent in a pm this morning, also anotehr thing with ouija boards, this guy is such a moron.

10-20-2008 06:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stupidity Elfy 14 1,859 03-31-2010 12:17 AM
Last Post: యూజర్ పేరు
  Total stupidity + 1 Milk2Go 5 2,052 05-05-2008 04:20 PM
Last Post: SoulRiser