RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo - What's Crackin?
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)
Re: Yo - What's Crackin?

To Aviator:

I meant to speak to all Anarchists. Me and 12 other friends have been creating some poisons, and pyrotechnics, used around some buildings, police stations, and schools, (not in my OWN neighborhood) and I can't go too far into detail, because as ':55555:' (or mabye it was some1 else) says that i'm 'being tracked by email' and then is going to show up and tell me how 'i'm screwed' for writing it, and we've also been splitting money from our jobs so thats also workin out good. And we are not a gang (not that we have anything against them) But its not like we go up to random people and kidnap them or beat them up for no reason. Anarchy in whole is about peace. and u say that law has done a pefectly good job of keeping people safe? But people still die, abortion still happens, and those in 3rd world countries are being unrightfully taken over by greedy 'leaders' all because they want a fair law, when no law is the best they have ever had. (Not to mention Bush made America's economy EVEN WORSE, Fubar.) they need Influence not conformism.
We ARE thinking about starting a website.

Yeah, but other than that, how ya doin?

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
02-16-2009 03:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Mystery Wrote:We Need Anarchy to at least destroy *Manufactured Leadership*

There are many types of leadership.
Leadership as I understand it is quite necessary to humanity. When you have a group of friends, and you guys are hanging out, no one wants to sit around asking each other what they want to do and end up doing nothing. So of course there is always that one friend (Hopefully you)
who says "hey lets go to the park and look at butterflies!" or whatever. Assumingall the friends agree would make this type of leadership, inspirational.

Inspirational Leadership is only there when
A)The Friends respect whoever called a shot enough to want to join in

B)The friends join humanely out of their own free will and if they so desire are free to leave

C)The Friends have strong positive emotion towards their leader!

Leader in a Tribe
There is only one tribal leader and there can only one be one tribal leader. The Job description is pretty tough to fit. He is at the top "only" because he is best for the spot and inspires his friends. If he wasn't then he wouldn't be tribal leader...Let me explain.

People in this society are free to challenge for "leader" whenever
they think the're ready . Naturally there is a constant refresher for the spot of leadership. The Tribe remains strong because a badleader would be quickly replaced, assuming all of them had to
win a competition with the previous leader be it a duel, display of wisdom,and anything the tribe society would value. To Be the Tribal Leader is an honor! You are the Representative of
the people of the Tribe!

School ArtificialLeadership (Manifactured)

There is only one leader,There can only be one leader, the job description is pretty easy to fit. He is at the top
because he lies and manipulates his people. He wouldn't be tribal leader if he didn't pacify
and coerce his friend in to following his orders. Deep down he is scared of the people, he frightens them
to comply only because he is scared himself of losing his spot and income. Instead of working
in synergy with his friends to do great things he weakens them so he can scrape by as their Leader. He is a
fraud whom should be challenged at every angle until this corrupt artificial ways are replaced by a true Inspiring Leader.
An Inspiring student can overthrow even a teachers reign, I've seen it happen, made it happen, and I know you guys have too.

Leader Recycling
When you get a bad teacher. You are told to deal. Anyone telling you that you can't change your Leader is full of Fucking
Bullshit! Do Me a favor and don't let those fucking liers scam you. Be Decisive! Take out the shitty ass Plastic Leaders
using Psycology and true wisdom. let those classmates of yours experience the joy of having a truky Inspiring leader!

Anarchy is more about Taking out Shitty Leaders than it is about creating a good government. (Giving it its chaos Stereotype) But It is still a very necessary progress to creating an ideal system. Its just not a whole solution in itself.

I think we can all agree on that.

I can agree on it!

At least theres some1 else here who can understand what I'm saying

ty

Hidden stuff:

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-16-2009 03:30 PM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Given 22 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

TrueAnarchist To Aviator Wrote:Yeah, but other than that, how ya doin?

lol

People act unaware that the human body is a walking pharmacy![Image: rolleyes.gif]~David Icke~
Religion was invented to keep the poor from harrasing the rich"~Napoleon Bonaparte~
Do As Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of The Law! ~The Secret Order of Thelema~
"Respect goes to those who do not want it" ~TrueAnarchist~
"The only limitations that a person has are those that are self-imposed." ~Unknown!~
“Attraction is an emotion.~Dr. Alex~
“Life is an illusion albeit a very persistent one” ~Albert Einstein

I Am A Messenger From The Seduction Community!
Mint Member
02-16-2009 03:31 PM
Aviator Offline
Pariah

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Alrighty. I'll take your word on that, Anarchy.

Now I never said laws did a perfect job, but I think they do a much better job of protecting us than no laws. People who kill people, commit robbery, and other such things that we can all agree are wrong in most cases will kill and rob whether there are laws or not. Obviously, the laws changed nothing, except what happens when they get caught. However, without laws, we might see even more of this kind of behavior. The man getting robbed may take it upon himself to shoot and kill the unarmed robber, even after the robber has left the property. The killer will never be thrown in jail for his crimes, left free on the streets, instead, to kill the next person who accidently enrages him.

In the 3rd world countries where they previously had no government/law, they are succeptable to being taken over by the greedy leaders for exactly that reason. If they had government, and effort would have been made to stop the take over. If it was strong enough, the take over would have never happened. While no law was the best law that they ever had, it didn't work, because obviously, in the end, their society was ruined.

To survive, we need a larger force. We need benevolent government to survive.

Now, in the United States, we have a benevolent government. The laws arn't incredibly unfair, they're flexible and they change, if enough people get behind the change, and our leader is elected through a long process. He has to gain the respect of the people in order to become our leader. And at any time, he can be removed from office, if the people demand it. It may be difficult to do, but the possibility is there.

And in the meantime, he is keeping us safer than we could keep ourselves. We are free to go to the park and look at butterflies or whatever, because it is his administration that makes sure that there is a park there, that it is not filled with hostile enemy soldiers, and that we're properly fed as we do that. We are free to engage in liesure activities because our government takes care of the harder stuff. And we elect our leadership to get there. They got our vote somehow.

In other areas of life though, like work and school, there are the manufactured leaders who are just there. While at first it is important to have a leader in those spots, to ensure the proper functioning of society, they should be replaceable if they arn't working well. Manufactured leaders should be Leaders in the Tribe - not just stuck there and left for their inferiors to deal with. However, it is usually a direct and clear uprising that replaces them, with someone else in mind as the new replacement.

Simply saying "We don't like him/her - chuck 'em out" doesn't work. Society needs to keep functioning. Anarchy won't work. A direct uprising will. Anarchy is not about taking out shitty leaders - that's called rebellion. Anarchy is more about restarting society, rebuilding it from the ground up, I think, where as rebelling is more just infusing support into society, to keep it standing strong and sturdy.

It is better to ask for forgiveness than for permission. - Neal Vitale
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.
Everyone can back up their opinions. Some people just do it a whole lot better than others. - Rebelnerd
Here's to the men and women who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right.
'Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'" - JK Rowling
02-16-2009 04:21 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

Quote:I can't go too far into detail, because as ':55555:' (or mabye it was some1 else) says that i'm 'being tracked by email' and then is going to show up and tell me how 'i'm screwed' for writing it, and we've also been splitting money from our jobs so thats also workin out good.
I said your IP address, not your e-mail.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-16-2009 10:35 PM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Email too somewhat, Just don't sound like a 'Man of Terror' and you'll be fine. Smile

People act unaware that the human body is a walking pharmacy![Image: rolleyes.gif]~David Icke~
Religion was invented to keep the poor from harrasing the rich"~Napoleon Bonaparte~
"The only limitations that a person has are those that are self-imposed." ~Unknown!~

Mint Member
02-16-2009 10:42 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

I doubt anything will happen if you word it hypotheticly and start it off with "In a book I'm wrighting"

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-16-2009 10:51 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Given 23 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

TrueAnarchist Wrote:
HALCYON DREAMS Wrote:You're damned straight I don't believe in empty promises of utopia. If I did, I'd be fucking retarded.

Oh, by the way, I'm more of Thoreau type of anarchist. I've got a fucking decent roadmap to an anarchist system.

And I did answer your questions. You can use all the goddamn rhetoric you want, but until you can figure out a working alternative that is better than what we currently have, you're just blowing hot air.

Well u dont sound like an anarchist if ur hatin on another anarchist

you're not one of us
So basically, you're not an anarchist if you don't agree with the kool kidz in the Anarchist's Club?

K
S
02-17-2009 06:09 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

Fuck, how did I miss this topic? It's late and I'm tired but anarchy rules and I'd be happy to join this little debate some other time. Cya then.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
02-17-2009 02:53 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Rebelnerd Wrote:Fuck, how did I miss this topic? It's late and I'm tired but anarchy rules and I'd be happy to join this little debate some other time. Cya then.

I'll be sure 2 join u!

NOW LETS KICK SOME CAPITALIST ASS!

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-18-2009 07:30 AM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Why is capitalism bad?

K
S
02-18-2009 08:28 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Ur corrupted, so why waste my time telling u?

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-18-2009 08:55 AM
Aviator Offline
Pariah

TrueAnarchist, you should tell him because making a post like that is like bashing your head against a brick wall. Useless, and humiliating for you. And others of us are interested in the discussion that might ensue. Since this is my thread, I'd like to ask you to make intelligent, contributing posts to it. Nonsense is not welcome.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.
Everyone can back up their opinions. Some people just do it a whole lot better than others. - Rebelnerd
Here's to the men and women who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right.
'Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'" - JK Rowling
02-18-2009 09:18 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Aviator Wrote:TrueAnarchist, you should tell him because making a post like that is like bashing your head against a brick wall. Useless, and humiliating for you. And others of us are interested in the discussion that might ensue. Since this is my thread, I'd like to ask you to make intelligent, contributing posts to it. Nonsense is not welcome.

But whats the benefit? I hate typing long posts so you can swoop in and shut it down.

I'm tired...mabye tomarrow

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-18-2009 09:53 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

So type better posts and it will be harder for someone to shoot them down. No one said it was going to be easy, but its something you gotta learn if you want to change anything.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
02-18-2009 12:04 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Rebelnerd Wrote:So type better posts and it will be harder for someone to shoot them down. No one said it was going to be easy, but its something you gotta learn if you want to change anything.
It's my version of tough love. If your argument has a hole in it, I will shut it down.

K
S
02-18-2009 12:23 PM
Aviator Offline
Pariah

Indeed.

It's the best way to strengthen an argument - first subject it to abuse. The holes in it, the flawed logic, and the utterly rediculous parts will be exposed, and you can go back and fix them. It makes your argument stronger, and with a stronger argument, you are more likely to win - therefore garnering more supporters and such.

But you have to win, first.

02-18-2009 12:35 PM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

how did a welcome thread become this?

life is just blah blah blah. we hope for blah, and sometimes we find it. but mostly its blah. and waiting for blah. and hoping you were right about the blahs you made. and when you think you just got the whole blah damn thing figured out, and your surrounded by the ones you blah. death shows up and blah blah blah.
-weeds-

Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -socrates-

Schooling us to prepare us for the career in need
Not caring about our interests and dreams to heed
02-18-2009 12:42 PM
Aviator Offline
Pariah

TrueAnarchist didn't like the fact that I planned on becoming an FBI agent, so he bumped it, which is kind of ironic, because this thread is from, like, November or something. October maybe. But whatever, I'm not one to stop a good discussion, and I'm happy that it's taking place on my thread, if anywhere. I'd split it, but I don't have the heart to. Laugh

02-18-2009 12:45 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

classclown Wrote:how did a welcome thread become this?

No idea

happend to mine too: 'I am here...aren't I?'

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-18-2009 12:46 PM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Oh, really?
HALCYON Wrote:So basically, you're not an anarchist if you don't agree with the kool kidz in the Anarchist's Club?

Wtf Kind of comment is this?

I hate how people attempt insults on others just because of how they word their thoughts. When its clearly Obvious what "True Anarchy" was trying to convey in the post.

Mint Member
02-18-2009 12:57 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

It's the kind of comment that doesn't take kindly to somebody without a clue declaring themselves an anarchist and subsequently trying to bastardize a movement that helped gain rights for common workers and continues to fight for a more just world today for the sake of trying to seem "edgy".

He demonstrates stupidity through this nice little nugget:
Quote:Well u dont sound like an anarchist if ur hatin on another anarchist

you're not one of us
First off, disliking somebody who doesn't have any sort of coherent system thought out for running an anarchist society means that I'm an anarchist with a goddamn plan. I'm not required to like idiots who make the advancement of one of my causes harder. And schoolyard anarchists without a clue that go, "lol blow it up lol." Then try to say, "You're not an anarchist because you disagree with me, and we all know how important conformation to the predominant anarchist mindset is, lol." Of course, they don't express it in those words, but that's basically the sentiment. Anarchist thought celebrates freethinking, and a bunch of rebels without a clue try to appropriate it for their own use, which is seeming "cool", and frown upon anybody who disagrees with their ill-thought out version of anarchism.

K
S
02-18-2009 02:09 PM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

It happened to mine too - though mine was longer than this. I think it reached about 18 pages before it got deleted during the 'cancer cure'.

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
02-18-2009 09:06 PM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Aviator Wrote:TrueAnarchist didn't like the fact that I planned on becoming an FBI agent, so he bumped it, which is kind of ironic, because this thread is from, like, November or something. October maybe. But whatever, I'm not one to stop a good discussion, and I'm happy that it's taking place on my thread, if anywhere. I'd split it, but I don't have the heart to. Laugh
Yeah, seriously, leave her alone TA. Do you want to keep on fighting the same moronic out-of-touch Feds your whole life, or have a legendary showdown with an enemy agent who's been involved in our movement and presents a worthy adversary? Try to think ahead, man!

02-19-2009 01:58 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Rebelnerd Wrote:
Aviator Wrote:TrueAnarchist didn't like the fact that I planned on becoming an FBI agent, so he bumped it, which is kind of ironic, because this thread is from, like, November or something. October maybe. But whatever, I'm not one to stop a good discussion, and I'm happy that it's taking place on my thread, if anywhere. I'd split it, but I don't have the heart to. Laugh
Yeah, seriously, leave her alone TA. Do you want to keep on fighting the same moronic out-of-touch Feds your whole life, or have a legendary showdown with an enemy agent who's been involved in our movement and presents a worthy adversary? Try to think ahead, man!

A'ight, but I don't buy that Halcyon dreams is an anarchist

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-19-2009 03:26 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Mystery Wrote:Oh, really?
HALCYON Wrote:So basically, you're not an anarchist if you don't agree with the kool kidz in the Anarchist's Club?

Wtf Kind of comment is this?

I hate how people attempt insults on others just because of how they word their thoughts. When its clearly Obvious what "True Anarchy" was trying to convey in the post.

Thank you

And 'Halcyon dreams', learn to spell, you douchebag

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-19-2009 03:28 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

TrueAnarchist Wrote:A'ight, but I don't buy that Halcyon dreams is an anarchist
I'm not entirely sure you're one either.

02-19-2009 04:00 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Rebelnerd Wrote:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:A'ight, but I don't buy that Halcyon dreams is an anarchist
I'm not entirely sure you're one either.

Are u?

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-19-2009 04:26 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

TrueAnarchist is a fake anarchist. There's more to anarchy than blowing stuff up.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-19-2009 04:28 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

|55555| Wrote:TrueAnarchist is a fake anarchist. There's more to anarchy than blowing stuff up.

I'm a real Anarchist.

AND I've been talking about peace the whole time, Why don't u ppl RTFA? ALL OF IT?

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-19-2009 04:34 AM