RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo - What's Crackin?
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)
Re: Yo - What's Crackin?

classclown Wrote:peace never works their is always conflict.

Conflict comes from law, without it there is peace

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
02-13-2009 01:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
classclown Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

no cause everyone has different thought on things. which causes conflict.

life is just blah blah blah. we hope for blah, and sometimes we find it. but mostly its blah. and waiting for blah. and hoping you were right about the blahs you made. and when you think you just got the whole blah damn thing figured out, and your surrounded by the ones you blah. death shows up and blah blah blah.
-weeds-

Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -socrates-

Schooling us to prepare us for the career in need
Not caring about our interests and dreams to heed
02-13-2009 01:18 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

classclown Wrote:no cause everyone has different thought on things. which causes conflict.
QFMFT

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-13-2009 01:21 PM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

yea i dont know what QFMFT means

life is just blah blah blah. we hope for blah, and sometimes we find it. but mostly its blah. and waiting for blah. and hoping you were right about the blahs you made. and when you think you just got the whole blah damn thing figured out, and your surrounded by the ones you blah. death shows up and blah blah blah.
-weeds-

02-13-2009 01:21 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

classclown Wrote:no cause everyone has different thought on things. which causes conflict.

In an anarchist society, nothing bad happens, and if ppl disagree, then its ok, but we are respectful to one another on views, its not like we make organizations of ppl dedicated to hating something, pretty much everyone has the same exact view on what they hate (Capitalism) etc.

To be one is to be all

Hidden stuff:

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-13-2009 01:23 PM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

it happens anyway. religion is a example. not to mention you dont need a group of people to do something.

-weeds-

02-13-2009 01:25 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Given 23 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

So how exactly will you create an anarchist society?

K
S
02-13-2009 01:27 PM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

classclown Wrote:yea i dont know what QFMFT means
Quote for mother fucking truth.

woah dude
dude woah
02-14-2009 09:02 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

classclown Wrote:it happens anyway. religion is a example. not to mention you dont need a group of people to do something.

I'm Christian.
I meet Athiests here all the time, and sure, mabye we don't agree on it, but we don't say to eachother "YOU'RE RELIGION SUCKS!" Why? Because we respect eachother, we can influence but not force to conform, we acknowledge eachother as equals, we are all human.

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-16-2009 12:07 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

HALCYON DREAMS Wrote:So how exactly will you create an anarchist society?

We invite anyone (almost anyone, not teachers, or law enforcers, but they're against Anarchy anyway, so, yeah.) We work together, and sometimes use force to fight off law, and others join us, thus taking over land (Not 'taking over' as ownership though), and without law, our economy doubles, which means Nothing bad happens, which means we don't hate on eachother, we put it on something WORTH hating, the bigger picture, law. Doing something illegal dosen't make you 'wrong' or 'defficent', only law says its wrong because some fat liberal or capitalist says its wrong, but they're JUST a person, nothing more...why should you listen to them? what have THEY ever done for YOU? Who're you gonna listen to? yourself, (or God, if u believe in him) or them?

Property is Theft

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-16-2009 12:21 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

TrueAnarchist Wrote:

We invite anyone (almost anyone, not teachers, or law enforcers, but they're against Anarchy anyway, so, yeah.) We work together, and sometimes use force to fight off law, and others join us, thus taking over land (Not 'taking over' as ownership though), and without law, our economy doubles, which means Nothing bad happens, which means we don't hate on eachother, we put it on something WORTH hating, the bigger picture, law. Doing something illegal dosen't make you 'wrong' or 'defficent', only law says its wrong because some fat liberal or capitalist says its wrong, but they're JUST a person, nothing more...why should you listen to them? what have THEY ever done for YOU? Who're you gonna listen to? yourself, (or God, if u believe in him) or them?

Property is Theft
Nice use of slogan. But something tells me you didn't put this through any sort of rigorous examination.
1. Any force you could muster would be quickly and easily crushed. People have tried the whole "hole up and fight the government" thing before. Look up Waco.
2. Taking over other people's land are essentially stealing their resources and leaving them without a thing seems a bit like what the capitalist bastards up in the banks are doing right now, doesn't it.
3. Your economy won't double, because it won't be there to start with. At most, you'd have a barter or gift economy.
4. People will always disagree. When people disagree when it comes to making decisions for a community, it'll get violent. There will be discord, and it will tear that place apart.
5. You basically hate the way things are and are just proposing the exact opposite of the system you currently exist in, without thinking shit out. You're jumping from one extreme to another, and your idea will result in a couple of people getting disaffected and leaving at best, and an attempted rebellion based on a flawed idea that results in many deaths at worst.

K
S
02-16-2009 12:57 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Ugh

another nonbeliever

but u were planning on hatin on Anarchy from the start, werent u?
u didnt even anwer my questions at the bottom

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-16-2009 01:07 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

You're damned straight I don't believe in empty promises of utopia. If I did, I'd be fucking retarded.

Oh, by the way, I'm more of Thoreau type of anarchist. I've got a fucking decent roadmap to an anarchist system.

And I did answer your questions. You can use all the goddamn rhetoric you want, but until you can figure out a working alternative that is better than what we currently have, you're just blowing hot air.

K
S
02-16-2009 01:13 PM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

halcyon dreams is right you know. only thing he aint fully right on is taking over a country. it depends on the country really. like usa you couldnt do it with but like cuba or a african country you could.

-weeds-

02-16-2009 01:13 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

And then you're just forcing a poor country further into the shithole.

Also, Cuba would kick the ass of somebody who tried that shit.

K
S
02-16-2009 01:15 PM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

yea i guess for cuba. but like libya was takin over by there current dictator at the age of 24 with his friends. it not really about being poor, but having no structure.

-weeds-

02-16-2009 01:19 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Libya's coup was because there were people in the military pissed off with the king. Structure is irrelevant, any country can have a coup with enough provocation. And actually, Libya is now slowly becoming pretty successful.

K
S
02-16-2009 01:26 PM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

i never said it wasnt succesful. and you couldnt coup america without killing a whole lot of people.

-weeds-

02-16-2009 01:31 PM
Aviator Offline
Pariah

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
Reasons Why I'm Right and You're Silly

TrueAnarchist Wrote:

Property is Theft

To begin, I'll start with your first sentance. Who is "we". As far as I know, there is no anarchist movement that is united. There is no "we". Right now, you are the only one. You are the I. If you have other members, please, do say that right now. And no, people across the country who have a similar mindset as you, or said "Yes, I think that's a good idea" don't count. The only people who count are those who you know in real life who have actually participated in these anarchist activities.

You say you work together to fight off force. When? How? Where? Have you really? Actually? Or do you just want that to happen? Honestly, from what you just said, you sound like a street gang. They fight off each other, and authority, to take over turf, which actually doesn't belong to them. Unless you put a gate around it and defend it with guns, it's not yours. And, if you're in the United States, you are still held to the United States laws. The only way you wouldn't be is if you created your own country, which was actually recognized by the government.

Also, have you actually really gotten people to join you? How many? When? During this so called "fight against law"? One person doesn't count as people. Again, I think that you're just fantasizing about what you want to happen.

Basically, so far, you sound very similar to the Klu Klux Klan's set up. They have a compound, somewhere in the south, that they guard with guns and claim is theirs. Yet, it's painfully obvious when the United States police charge on in there and enforce the laws of the land on which they reside. And really, if you have this land, and this movement going, I'm sure you would be mentioned in some kind of media. So please, point me to your website.

Moving on.

You say nothing bad happens. Well, let me tell you why. It's because your society is so small. That's why nothing bad happens. When you have a small number of people in your society, the chances that you get an utter screwup among your numbers is lower. The influance from one another is small, socially set.

Let me give you a breif history of law, alright?

First, there were hunting and gathering groups. They were small groups, who roamed the land gathering food and hunting animals, but they really didn't farm or anything like that. There may have been a cheif, but there were no laws. There was no need for them. People behaved in socially acceptable ways because the alternative was getting kicked out of the group or put to death. Not that they were raised to act socially unacceptably anyway. So right - there were no laws, because there was no need.

Then, people figured out how to farm. They settled down in one spot, forming villages. Now while there were probably conflicts in these groups before, the conflicts in these villages were due to different things. Land disputes, property disputes, and so on. Law was created as a way to settle the disputes - not to control people. If these disputes were not settled in the civilized way of law, people would get killed, which would harm the entire village.

As villages grew into cities, the population went up, the competition went up, and the ways that people tried to defraud one another and such grew. New laws were established to keep things fair and morally right. They weren't added to add increased control on the people - they were added so that disputes could be settled in a fair way. It was proven in previous occurances that if there was not a set rule about how things would be settled, things would turn ugly, people would take advantage of one another, and the way of society that was otherwise working well, could not be maintained.

It was because of popular demand that laws were brought into place. Anarchy could not exist because we have too many greedy, self-serving people in the world. Just like we did at the begining of society.

The makers of law, the capitalists and such, have done a lot for you. They have made it safe for you to go out during the day without getting robbed. They have enforced the laws that enable you to own your computer, without someone taking it just because they feel like it. The reason that you're house is still standing, that the food you eat is safe, that you can get in a car and actually go somewhere without getting killed by someone who's not driving safely is because they have created and enforced the laws that make it so.

Law is not evil. It is the foundation that our society is built upon. While it may be restricting at times, you were born into a society that asks you to give up some of your freedoms in return for other, better ones. And while you might not always like it - look at what it has given you in return. While some things suck, like school - there are examples of how you COULD be living all over the world. In places where law has failed and is not upheld, situations like Darfur or Iraq )pre-Bush) take place.

Bloody carnage, even tighter restrictions on freedom, less rights, all of that. Basically, without a government structure, the strongest power comes in and takes over. And they do whatever they want. Nobody can stop them. They become the government. And I won't deny, currently, our government is the same thing. The strongest power, and when they pass a law, they cannot be stopped. But at least they are decent about it. They keep us fairly safe.

In anarchy, it would only be a matter of time before someone got the bright idea to start a new government. It would only be a matter of time before laws were called for. And then, who knows what you would get? In our current situation, at least we know what we are dealing with. We have the safety of the constitution, which makes sure that most, if not all laws are fair enough.

Laws are not your enemy. It is the self-serving dimwits who are. They are the reason for law in the first place. The reason why every unhappiness exists. They are the reason for prison and execution. Because they cannot handle freedom.

This is exemplafied in the classroom.

At the beginning of the year, some teachers allow the kids to choose their own seats, or have a relaxed policy on rules. But, in every class, there are dimwits. People who can't help but scream across the room, or sock the person sitting next to them in the face. People who can't keep it together.

So, the teachers then bring down the dictator hammer. They assign seats. Enforce rules. It wasn't that way to begin with. Things were all fine and dandy on the first day. But as the class settled into place, things went to hell. So, the teacher needed to step in and enforce the rules so that the productivity of the learning enviornment could be preserved. For the good of the class, in their opinion of what good is.

By no means was the entire class participating in the horrible behavior, in either example. It only takes a few to screw it up for everyone. And they screwed it for everyone, because all of a sudden, they couldn't get things done. The harmony of what you could call general anarchy didn't work. Eventually, the students themselves would call for action, if the teacher took none. They would demand that laws be imposed.

In our gym class, we had a teacher who started out as a very wonderful, nice person. She basically had an "anything goes" rule, about everything. We could pick our teams, modify the rules of the games we were playing to any extent, so on and so forth. So, we did. We chose our own teams, played the games how we wanted, and so on. Her only thing was that we had to play with the team she assigned us (to socialize with other people or something). So, we tried.

And of course, while most of the teams were great - playing by the general guidelines of the game (basketball), with some modified rules (like, you can only score after passing the ball twice), there were two teams of people who just didn't get it. They played by rules that were so far out in left field that it wasn't fun. We got hurt. Whenever we scored, it didn't count as a point for some reason, yet, they were able to rack up hundreds of points in a game, and then be assholes about it.

Eventually, everyone was so sick of them that we called for the teacher to do something. We, the students, demanded action. And she delivered. While we had to play by some stricter rules, and deal with things like penalties and stuff, at least we didn't have to deal with some of the other conflicts that popped up. (Even the good teams had their rough spots). It was better. Thus, the pro's of rules and society.

However, I have been in situations of workable anarchy. Namely, 7th grade english class. It was an honors class, so the kids were all relatively mature, and we didn't have any horrid behavior going on. We were all friends, so there weren't any real conflicts, and we all were sort of in charge of our own curriculum. It was great. I learned more about writing that year than any year before, because there was no class structure.

Because it worked.

If it could work, it'd be great, but humanity has proved again and again that it can't, so anarchy is not feasible. And in any case, law is not anarchy's enemy. They may be utter opposites, but even anarchy benefits from the unspoken human rights that we all know.

But, that's beside the point. Anarchy is not a possibility, unless you gather a group of completely moral, mature people. And even then, who knows. Unless you gather my 7th grade english class together, I don't think it would work.

The instincts of dominance and self-service are too strong.

It is better to ask for forgiveness than for permission. - Neal Vitale
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.
Everyone can back up their opinions. Some people just do it a whole lot better than others. - Rebelnerd
Here's to the men and women who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right.
'Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'" - JK Rowling
02-16-2009 02:15 PM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

damn aviator

that was good. you should of titled it "reasons why im right and your silly"

-weeds-

02-16-2009 02:21 PM
Aviator Offline
Pariah

*Bows*

Thank you. Smile

Quote:you should of titled it "reasons why im right and your silly"

Done. Biggrin

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.
Everyone can back up their opinions. Some people just do it a whole lot better than others. - Rebelnerd
Here's to the men and women who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right.
'Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'" - JK Rowling
02-16-2009 02:28 PM
MM Offline
Fanatic

lol
02-16-2009 02:35 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

HALCYON DREAMS Wrote:You're damned straight I don't believe in empty promises of utopia. If I did, I'd be fucking retarded.

Oh, by the way, I'm more of Thoreau type of anarchist. I've got a fucking decent roadmap to an anarchist system.

And I did answer your questions. You can use all the goddamn rhetoric you want, but until you can figure out a working alternative that is better than what we currently have, you're just blowing hot air.

Well u dont sound like an anarchist if ur hatin on another anarchist

you're not one of us

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-16-2009 02:47 PM
Aviator Offline
Pariah

I like how you competely ignore my reply. Got nothing to say to that, do you?

I don't usually like to toot my own horn, but I think I scored a

WIN! Biggrin

02-16-2009 02:49 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

TrueAnarchist Wrote:
HALCYON DREAMS Wrote:You're damned straight I don't believe in empty promises of utopia. If I did, I'd be fucking retarded.

Well u dont sound like an anarchist if ur hatin on another anarchist

you're not one of us
Because anarchy isn't about just blowing shit up idiot. And reply to Aviator's post.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-16-2009 02:49 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Aviator, I understand what ur saying.

(you were THIS (--) close to being TL;DR

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-16-2009 02:56 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Aviator Wrote:I like how you competely ignore my reply. Got nothing to say to that, do you?

WIN! Biggrin

I posted to another's comment b4 YOUR comment,

so I've still got things to say

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-16-2009 02:57 PM
Aviator Offline
Pariah

I know. That was probably my longest forum post ever. On any forum.

But I'm looking forward to your reply. Make it good (even if it's not long). Smile

02-16-2009 02:59 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

TrueAnarchist Wrote:
Aviator Wrote:I like how you competely ignore my reply. Got nothing to say to that, do you?

WIN! Biggrin

I posted to another's comment b4 YOUR comment,

so I've still got things to say
Uuuh why do you reply to everybody's post individually? You know it's possable to comment to multiple posts in the same post right? Amazing I know but it's true.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-16-2009 02:59 PM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Given 22 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

We Need Anarchy to at least destroy *Manufactured Leadership*

There are many types of leadership.
Leadership as I understand it is quite necessary to humanity. When you have a group of friends, and you guys are hanging out, no one wants to sit around asking each other what they want to do and end up doing nothing. So of course there is always that one friend (Hopefully you)
who says "hey lets go to the park and look at butterflies!" or whatever. Assumingall the friends agree would make this type of leadership, inspirational.

Inspirational Leadership is only there when
A)The Friends respect whoever called a shot enough to want to join in

B)The friends join humanely out of their own free will and if they so desire are free to leave

C)The Friends have strong positive emotion towards their leader!

Leader in a Tribe
There is only one tribal leader and there can only one be one tribal leader. The Job description is pretty tough to fit. He is at the top "only" because he is best for the spot and inspires his friends. If he wasn't then he wouldn't be tribal leader...Let me explain.

People in this society are free to challenge for "leader" whenever
they think the're ready . Naturally there is a constant refresher for the spot of leadership. The Tribe remains strong because a badleader would be quickly replaced, assuming all of them had to
win a competition with the previous leader be it a duel, display of wisdom,and anything the tribe society would value. To Be the Tribal Leader is an honor! You are the Representative of
the people of the Tribe!

School ArtificialLeadership (Manifactured)

There is only one leader,There can only be one leader, the job description is pretty easy to fit. He is at the top
because he lies and manipulates his people. He wouldn't be tribal leader if he didn't pacify
and coerce his friend in to following his orders. Deep down he is scared of the people, he frightens them
to comply only because he is scared himself of losing his spot and income. Instead of working
in synergy with his friends to do great things he weakens them so he can scrape by as their Leader. He is a
fraud whom should be challenged at every angle until this corrupt artificial ways are replaced by a true Inspiring Leader.
An Inspiring student can overthrow even a teachers reign, I've seen it happen, made it happen, and I know you guys have too.

Leader Recycling
When you get a bad teacher. You are told to deal. Anyone telling you that you can't change your Leader is full of Fucking
Bullshit! Do Me a favor and don't let those fucking liers scam you. Be Decisive! Take out the shitty ass Plastic Leaders
using Psycology and true wisdom. let those classmates of yours experience the joy of having a truky Inspiring leader!

Anarchy is more about Taking out Shitty Leaders than it is about creating a good government. (Giving it its chaos Stereotype) But It is still a very necessary progress to creating an ideal system. Its just not a whole solution in itself.

I think we can all agree on that.

People act unaware that the human body is a walking pharmacy![Image: rolleyes.gif]~David Icke~
Religion was invented to keep the poor from harrasing the rich"~Napoleon Bonaparte~
Do As Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of The Law! ~The Secret Order of Thelema~
"Respect goes to those who do not want it" ~TrueAnarchist~
"The only limitations that a person has are those that are self-imposed." ~Unknown!~
“Attraction is an emotion.~Dr. Alex~
“Life is an illusion albeit a very persistent one” ~Albert Einstein

I Am A Messenger From The Seduction Community!
Mint Member
02-16-2009 03:19 PM