RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revenge
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
Revenge

So in short there is a kid that me and my friend despise. He is a horrible horrible stupid dick head. Somehow he never gets and trouble and has harrased me and my friend for the last time. We plan on ultimate revenge.

My friend is extreamly close to getting admin access on my schools network, From there all hell is let lose. He's been operating off the schools acount (For when you forget your pass and just need to use the computer without saving) He already can mess up a computer so bad the files will be gone and the computer can't start. But if he can get the admin access we will be able to make that bitch have the worse semster of computer class in his life. Oh and the power... If we wanted to we could fuck the school so bad they would have to reprogram the entire computer network.

Soon We will have our revenge! Mwahaha

Had to move on. Account is dead.
12-12-2008 03:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)
Re: Revenge

DO IT

Who am I? Who are YOU?
12-12-2008 03:23 PM
Whistler Offline
Revolutionary

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Don't listen to anything anyone else has to say besides me.

My Message is:

DO IT FAGGOT.
12-12-2008 03:25 PM
Coma Girl Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

oh dear lord, this makes me smile so much.

What exactly are you planning to do?

"People often compete to be considered right rather than collaborating to find the real answer."-Will.

[Image: %210kickme.jpg]
12-12-2008 03:26 PM
monkey Away
Fanatic

I think were gonna set a picture of a hairy penis as his desktop, Maybe a close up on britney spears vagina. Oh, and screw all his files to hell.

12-12-2008 03:27 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

[Image: DoItFaggot.jpg]

Who am I? Who are YOU?
12-12-2008 03:51 PM
Tasty Waffles Offline
Pariah

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Too bad my schools network security is tight all hell. DO IT
12-12-2008 03:56 PM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Mine Is full of loop holes lol.

12-13-2008 01:38 AM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

I'd pay to watch your IT class.

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
12-13-2008 05:15 AM
Mr. President Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

--monkey666-- Wrote:So in short there is a kid that me and my friend despise. He is a horrible horrible stupid dick head. Somehow he never gets and trouble and has harrased me and my friend for the last time. We plan on ultimate revenge.

My friend is extreamly close to getting admin access on my schools network, From there all hell is let lose. He's been operating off the schools acount (For when you forget your pass and just need to use the computer without saving) He already can mess up a computer so bad the files will be gone and the computer can't start. But if he can get the admin access we will be able to make that bitch have the worse semster of computer class in his life. Oh and the power... If we wanted to we could fuck the school so bad they would have to reprogram the entire computer network.

Soon We will have our revenge! Mwahaha

As a fellow hacker and a proud member of the A.S.S.C I recommend you reconsider your thoughts of attack. I'm all for the fucking up of the schools computer system, however be very careful what you do because you can get into a lot of trouble fucking with the schools computer system. everything you do is traceable because the school is on a network and will be able to track your every move to a computer. and eventually you will be caught, but if your school uses an account that isn't traceable to a student, because in my school you are assigned a user name and password but they have a user name for public and teacher use in case someones account is fucked up. but just be careful on what you do, and as far as fucking up there networks, i recommend a batch file.

life is a hard teacher because she gives you the test first and the lesson afterwords.
02-08-2009 12:03 AM