RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid shit that happens to be on my Facebook feed
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)
Stupid shit that happens to be on my Facebook feed

Some men like to associate themselves with the smart and the intelligent so that they rise up above the common man, and closer to god. Personally, I like to boot up facebook and look at the retarded shit within to remind me I'm best.

Quote:omg u stupid bitch!!!!! u really need 2 grow the fuck up because Ive had enough of you playing me and the other lads!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@
Yes, because you yourself really grew up when you repeatedly got back together like 8 or 9 times before.
Quote:baby dont let dem haterzzzz get u down ur sexy and beatiful I LOVE U
Well maybe if you ditched HateSpring and stopped giving people ammuntion with which to throw at you you won't get haters, have you ever considered that?
Quote:haterzzzzz need too fuck themselfs!
See above.
Quote:Come on mancheter united 2-1 and 3-1 aggergate just proves that man u are better thn chelsea YEAAHHHHHH come on manchester united win it the in thhe final come on xxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥ xxxx
You're forgetting one little thing: FOOTBALL IS SHIT.
Quote:So bored lol xxxx
Then find something to do. DUUUUHHHHHH
Quote:I OLOVES YOU BABYCAKES ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥​♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥​♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Please fetch the local medical practioners, I'm going to be violently ill.
Quote:I HATE PEOPEL WHO CHAT SHIT ABOUT YOU :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@
I HATE PEOPEL TOO WE SHOULD FORM A CLUB OR SOMETHING
Quote:i miss u babe x.x
I wish I could say this wasn't from the same guy who made the first quote a few weeks ago, but that would be a lie
Quote:owwwww my stomach reelly hurts :(
Holy shit, your stomach hurts? FUCK GOING TO THE HOSPITAL, FACEBOOK MUST BE INFORMED

Also this goldmine:
Quote:First Off I Go By [name] I'm 16 Years Old Born On Dec.12.1994 In [blank] Hospital In [snip] .I Have A Brother & Sister Also A Mom They Rock!!!

My Family Means The World To Me.They Always Have My Back No Matter What They Never Let Me Down.I LOVE You Guys

My Friends Like Freaken Rock Because They Are Them Selfs They Aint Fake They Are Real & Uh AMAZINg. ALot Of My Friends Are Gay/Bi/Lesbian An They Freaking Rock. I LOVE THEM TO DEATH . . . I Do Have A Few Stright Frineds Thou LoL . . . I Am Me 100% & If You Cant Accpet Then Fly Off

I Am A Sweet-Loving-Careing-Random-Real -Great Personaitly,I Am A Great Kid But You Gotta Get To Know Me to Find Out. . . People Need Stop Judgeing By Peopls Looks it Matters In The Heart Not On The Out Side. EveryOne Should Get A Chance In Life. Thats How I See It. . . I Am A Great Boyfriend Also Because I Am The Type Who Isnt Scared To Cry Nor Show My Emotions.I Am The Type To Hold your Hand And Show You Love In Front Of Peoples,I Am the Type Who DO Whatevr It Takes To see That Uh Amazing Smile On your Face . . . I Am Single & I Dislike That Because I Love Being There For Someone I Care Strongley About.I Miss Cuddle While Watching Movies.But I Know I WIll Have That Back In time . . .

I Like to Do Anything I Am A Fun Dork Kid Hehehe

I SkateBoard ♥

I LOVE Texting

I Like Partying (Sometimes)

I LOVE Cuddleing

I Like SHopping

I Like Taking Walks and Sitting By The Beach Listening To The waves

See I Like To Do Alot LOL

Umm Hmmm ....What eles can i say hmmmm .....

I am here to meet awsume random peoples hit the cell up and if you wanna know anything eles just ask and i will give you an answer as best as i can Dino HUgs Rawr

I DISLIKE :

BETCH'S
RUDE PEOPLES
MEAN PEOPLES
BULLY'S
BACK STABBERS
LAIR'S
ASSHOLES
FAKE PEOPLES
CHEATERS
DRAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-14-2011 10:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Crow Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
Re: Stupid shit that happens to be on my Facebook feed

Quote:First Off I Go By [name] I'm 16 Years Old Born On Dec.12.1994 In [blank] Hospital In [snip] .I Have A Brother & Sister Also A Mom They Rock!!!

My Family Means The World To Me.They Always Have My Back No Matter What They Never Let Me Down.I LOVE You Guys

My Friends Like Freaken Rock Because They Are Them Selfs They Aint Fake They Are Real & Uh AMAZINg. ALot Of My Friends Are Gay/Bi/Lesbian An They Freaking Rock. I LOVE THEM TO DEATH . . . I Do Have A Few Stright Frineds Thou LoL . . . I Am Me 100% & If You Cant Accpet Then Fly Off

I Am A Sweet-Loving-Careing-Random-Real -Great Personaitly,I Am A Great Kid But You Gotta Get To Know Me to Find Out. . . People Need Stop Judgeing By Peopls Looks it Matters In The Heart Not On The Out Side. EveryOne Should Get A Chance In Life. Thats How I See It. . . I Am A Great Boyfriend Also Because I Am The Type Who Isnt Scared To Cry Nor Show My Emotions.I Am The Type To Hold your Hand And Show You Love In Front Of Peoples,I Am the Type Who DO Whatevr It Takes To see That Uh Amazing Smile On your Face . . . I Am Single & I Dislike That Because I Love Being There For Someone I Care Strongley About.I Miss Cuddle While Watching Movies.But I Know I WIll Have That Back In time . . .

I Like to Do Anything I Am A Fun Dork Kid Hehehe

I SkateBoard ♥

I LOVE Texting

I Like Partying (Sometimes)

I LOVE Cuddleing

I Like SHopping

I Like Taking Walks and Sitting By The Beach Listening To The waves

See I Like To Do Alot LOL

Umm Hmmm ....What eles can i say hmmmm .....

I am here to meet awsume random peoples hit the cell up and if you wanna know anything eles just ask and i will give you an answer as best as i can Dino HUgs Rawr

I DISLIKE :

BETCH'S
RUDE PEOPLES
MEAN PEOPLES
BULLY'S
BACK STABBERS
LAIR'S
ASSHOLES
FAKE PEOPLES
CHEATERS
DRAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. damn.

[Image: troll-face-meme.png]

This made me want to scrape my face repeatedly with a fork. Describes half of the fucking dumbasses in my class. The other half is the kind of people that this guy hates.

I'm so sick of all these people but I'm scared to be alone...
04-15-2011 11:24 AM
Jackass McAwesome Offline
Fanatic

Given 24 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
Re: Stupid shit that happens to be on my Facebook feed

[Image: x4E4m.png]

(I made this, it's on my DeviantArt as well)
04-16-2011 09:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gore posts the stupid shit on his facebook wall for your amusement. gore goroth 38 17,566 05-11-2012 08:58 AM
Last Post: gore goroth
  School Survival RSS Feed & Blog SoulRiser 3 1,541 05-07-2008 11:17 AM
Last Post: Suicidal-kun