RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black people
Jackass McAwesome Offline
Fanatic

Given 24 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
Black people

I'm going to get bitch-slapped for making this thread, but fuck you. Derailed a thread that got onto this topic, so blegh.

It might more or less be that since black people get a whole month to themselves, and it gets whored out to hell and back at school that's got me a tad upset. We get it. You sunzabitches had a hard time since before the 1800's. I don't know if it's because someone thought you guys were to ignorant to pick up your life after being freed or something, but enough is enough.

You guys have a whole fucking month dedicated to your "history." Forgive me, but what history? You mean the thing where you were slaves, had laws imposed against you, and were segregated, AND managed to invent stuff?

Oh.

That.

That's a part of OUR history too, it's a part of how WE, as WHITE PEOPLE, were (and still are [lookin' at you, KKK]) stupid as fuck. We were racist sunzabitches, but guess what? You guys are too, because you got your own fucking month dedicated to you, and you fucking flaunt it. What do white people have?

Jack and shit.

No, this whole thing where we're apologizing for black people's struggle through out has got to stop. It's not helping us. It's making us worse people than ever before, because while you're busy flaunting your "history" and wondering why white people don't care. We don't care because most of us are sick of saying sorry. The only one's actually apologizing are yourselves, behind masks of white people.

I'm fucking tired of schools that make black history month the biggest deal ever. It's easily the most racist part about school. Usually, teachers make you do some giant project on an inventer or big person in the civil rights movement. I have NEVER seen a white person in any of this, even though we were part of your "history" too. It's racist because of the single-handed focus on the goddamned civil rights movement, the oppression of slaves in the 1800's, and black inventors. They're the biggest deal.

And what's with this African American shit? That's not even correct, even if it's "politically" correct. You only have a right to be called an African American if you are an IMMAGRANT FROM AFRICA TO A-FUCKING-MERICA. Seriously, if I showed you a picture of a black guy and asked you what it was and you went "AFRICAN AMERICAN DUDE =D," I would bitch-slap you so hard, your face'd catch fire. And then I tell you, "WRONG, IT'S A BLACK BRITISH GUY."

...Goddamn.

Ignore me.
01-18-2009 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
classclown Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
Re: Black people

yea i know the mexicans have a months to its irritating

life is just blah blah blah. we hope for blah, and sometimes we find it. but mostly its blah. and waiting for blah. and hoping you were right about the blahs you made. and when you think you just got the whole blah damn thing figured out, and your surrounded by the ones you blah. death shows up and blah blah blah.
-weeds-

Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -socrates-

Schooling us to prepare us for the career in need
Not caring about our interests and dreams to heed
01-18-2009 10:26 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 24 post(s)

[Image: 421px-Bape.jpg]

To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. - Chuang-tzu
The quieter you become, the more you can hear. - Baba Ram Dass
The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
Great Faith. Great Doubt. Great Effort. - The three qualities necessary for training. - Zen saying
Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook. - Zen saying
01-18-2009 10:26 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

[Image: Blacksrelax.jpg]

The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
Great Faith. Great Doubt. Great Effort. - The three qualities necessary for training. - Zen saying
Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook. - Zen saying
01-18-2009 10:29 AM
Fanatic

Look, that's just been pissing me off. I don't mean to come off racist, but if that's how you take it FUCKIN' GEWD FER YOO.
01-18-2009 10:33 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

I really fucking hate niggers.

01-18-2009 10:34 AM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Given 30 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

Your word is niggerfaggot.

The only good signature is a dead signature.
01-18-2009 10:35 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Fire Elf Wrote:Your word is niggerfaggot.

I'm sorry what?

01-18-2009 10:36 AM
Fanatic

Stratovarius Wrote:

I'm sorry what?

What Strat said.
01-18-2009 10:37 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

Oni-Chiisu Wrote:
Stratovarius Wrote:

I'm sorry what?

What Strat said.
This

Who am I? Who are YOU?
01-18-2009 10:40 AM
mudkip liek Offline
Fanatic

Given 10 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Fuck, February's right around the corner.
01-18-2009 10:46 AM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Given 30 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

Hopefully my school won't do black history month. They didn't last year.

Also,

Nig-ger-fag-got (n.): A niggerfaggot.

The only good signature is a dead signature.
01-18-2009 10:50 AM
mudkip liek Offline
Fanatic

Given 10 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

My school doesn't do it, but that doesn't stop the black people from mentioning it every fucking day. HOLY SHIT!
01-18-2009 10:51 AM
Double Offline
Revolutionary

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

See, another reason to live in Europe.
01-18-2009 11:26 AM
MM Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

I don't think us as white people can say any of this, because we were and will never be black, so we don't know what it's like to live as a black man/woman. So you could just say, "well you weren't alive back then, so why are you bitching?" I doubt it's that easy, because we don't know what it's like to live as a black person today.

And no, I'm not black.
01-18-2009 11:47 AM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

Black people are rare here
01-18-2009 12:20 PM
Quioxte Offline
Pariah

Given 12 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

Stratovarius Wrote:[Image: Blacksrelax.jpg]

The Truth!!!!
01-18-2009 12:29 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

I agree with the spirit of the topic poster. STOP FUCKING WHINING!!! It's seriously outdated. Yes you were treated as slaves. But now you get MOAR FUCKING RIGHTS THAN US!!! IT'S THE GODDAMN FUCKING SAME WITH WOMEN!

We give you the same rights and yet you have the FUCKING BALLS TO DEMAND MORE!!! Well up yours niggas & bitches. And btw, Mozilla Firefox doesn't have nigger in it's dictionary. I find that lawlsome.

Back on track. STOP FUCKING WHINING WHEN YOU HAVE EQUAL FUCKING RIGHTS. Seriously...

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
01-18-2009 07:58 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)

No niggerfaggot is my word. But yeah anyway I totaly agree, in fact I think I'm the one that derailed that topic with a small rant about this.
It fuckin pisses the he'll out of me, damn spooks.

I hate those fucking chinks to.
01-19-2009 12:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fanatic

thought criminal Wrote:
No niggerfaggot is my word. But yeah anyway I totaly agree, in fact I think I'm the one that derailed that topic with a small rant about this.
It fuckin pisses the he'll out of me, damn spooks.

I hate those fucking chinks to.

It was both of us. I was gonna post, but I decided to rant instead.

..Goddamn.

Tomorrow is Martin Luther King Day, and the day after is Obama's inoguration.

Man, this is starting off a crappy week.
01-19-2009 12:46 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Yeah... Uhg if I hear any bullshit from a fucking black person I'm going to tell them to shut they're Nigger mouth before I do of for them
01-19-2009 12:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fanatic

Oh god.

They'll convey that as a threat on their life if they talk to the police -_-

That's how I was charged. Except what I said was twisted around.
01-19-2009 01:42 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

No nigger would ever call the police. Dumbshits
01-19-2009 01:45 PM
Fanatic

thought criminal Wrote:No nigger would ever call the police. Dumbshits

Rofl
01-19-2009 01:52 PM
The Apathy Offline
Pariah

Given 6 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

Mpenzak Wrote:I don't think us as white people can say any of this, because we were and will never be black, so we don't know what it's like to live as a black man/woman.

Its actually a lot easier than you think

The muscles you use to breath, instead will make your heart pump and vice versa, and when you try to blink your mouth opens. Just keep this in mind and you'll do fine

If you want, theres a manuel you can get, that will further explain the dynamics.

Who am I? That is irrelevant.
What am I here for? That will become apparent.
You can call me Apathy!
01-19-2009 02:00 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

They wouldn't!
they have all that "stop snitchin" bullshit like what would you do if you saw your mom get shot in cold blood? Id call the motherfucking police!
These dumb morons just make gay shirts that say shit like "you didn't die in vain mama"
The fuck she did.
she got shot down and you dumb niggers won't even avenge her death by putting her killer behind bars? And you thought bobmanperson was stupid
01-19-2009 02:01 PM
The Apathy Offline
Pariah

Given 6 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

thought criminal Wrote:They wouldn't!
they have all that "stop snitchin" bullshit like what would you do if you saw your mom get shot in cold blood? Id call the motherfucking police!
These dumb morons just make gay shirts that say shit like "you didn't die in vain mama"
The fuck she did.
she got shot down and you dumb niggers won't even avenge her death by putting her killer behind bars? And you thought bobmanperson was stupid

What the Hell? Where did that come from?

Who am I? That is irrelevant.
What am I here for? That will become apparent.
You can call me Apathy!
01-19-2009 02:05 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Read the above posts
01-19-2009 02:07 PM
Pieman Offline
Pie Deity

Given 28 thank(s) in 23 post(s)

Personally, If they don't have a problem with me, I don't have a problem with them. But, look at it this way, schools want us to remember those hard times, and then show respect for the blacks. Us white guys have the next 11 months for ourselves.

" I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. " ~From the television show The Wonder Years
01-19-2009 02:13 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Why the fuck should I have to get bullshit shoved down it throat for a month because some faggot darkies decided to take over the month of February? I'm done apologizing to these until-grateful pricks, if anything they ow US for inventing rap. Dumb niggers
01-19-2009 02:17 PM