RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm ashamed to be a human.
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)
I'm ashamed to be a human.

Watch on YouTube

A few days ago this was uploaded. I've skim watched it and I am now RAEGING. Seriously, at like an hour and 26 minutes, the treatment of humans who did nothing, boxed in by police, arrested and wrestled to the ground.

I'm ashamed of being a fucking human. We treat our own race like cattle, like pieces of shit.

Money spent on war could ERADICATE poverty.

Oh no we need a bunch of pansy dickhead leaders to guide us around and cover every inch of their bullshit up so we just keep calm and believe that everything is OK. G20... maybe you wouldn't need all that fucking security if you put the money to good use. Maybe then people WOULDN'T FUCKING PROTEST.

Humans in uniforms with guns, batons and riot shields push and harm unarmed people who have done nothing wrong, just a peaceful protest. O NO HERP DEY ARE PEACEFUL PROTEST, DEY ARE CLEARLY TERRORISTS WHO WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE, LETS USE OUR POWAH TO SHOW DEM WHOSE BOSS DERP.

THEY WONDER WHY WE ARE ANGRY

YOU TREAT US LIKE NUMBERS AND YOU USE US, YOU BULLY US, YOU DUMB US DOWN AND CONTROL US.

THEY 'OWN' THE FUCKING PLANET.

Really. Our leaders don't do shit to help achieve peace in this world. As a planet we should be helping those in need until there is no more in need. An economy works on the basis that there is poor and rich people. What a shit system we've fucking invented.

And as a hypocrite, I say, WHY SO FUCKING SERIOUS. Everyone is just so serious 24/7 money, tax, rules, regulations, business, work, news and other various bullshit we have created.

Sometimes I think what a shitty planet we live on, the human race continuously fucks itself in the arse and we slowly destroy fucking everything.

That's it, I'm done.
[/RANT]

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
04-25-2011 04:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SH☮TGUNHEⒶRT Offline
Hi, I 'm anti-civ.

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)
Re: I'm ashamed to be a human.

The only gods are ourselves. Individualism. I am my own god, and so are you.
The only laws that exist are the laws of nature.
ANARCHY!

To be an anarchist, is to suffer greatly. To be a black woman is to suffer secretly. To be the earth, is to suffer silently.

I wish no harm on anyone, but those whose harmful ways will not stop without the same harm.

It's time we kill this cancerous system, before it kills us and everything left of gaia. Rise from our immaturity and take back our autonomy!

[Image: 2010-10-04-lost-my-appetite.jpg]
04-25-2011 05:03 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

True equality cannot be achieved until we do away with government. No gods, no masters.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
04-25-2011 07:22 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

Bleh. Humans are fucked up, stupid, and stuck-up, and I believe they'll always be. Hopefully not, hopefully everything will get better some day. Probably not.

[Image: glorious666.png]
04-25-2011 07:49 AM
.Manicrose. Offline
CODSWALLOP

Given 16 thank(s) in 11 post(s)

It's because of our intelligence, it allows us to inflict greater cruelty on others (our own species included, as you pointed out) Don't believe me? Look up dolphins. Anything too intelligent will eventually destroy itself, but it will fuck a shitton of things up in the process.

If humans die out, chimps will go on evolving and eventually they'll be as bad as us. It's not just intrinsic to human nature to be cruel, it's intrinsic to any very intelligent creature. Of course we can be good too, but that's usually overshadowed.

Quote: Humans are fucked up, stupid, and stuck-up, and I believe they'll always be.
Me too.

Go to work. Send your kids to school. Follow fashion. Act normal. Walk on the pavement. Watch TV. Save for your old age. Obey the law. Repeat after me: "I am free."

Hidden stuff:
04-25-2011 09:24 AM
SH☮TGUNHEⒶRT Offline
Hi, I 'm anti-civ.

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

.Manicrose. Wrote:It's because of our intelligence, it allows us to inflict greater cruelty on others (our own species included, as you pointed out) Don't believe me? Look up dolphins. Anything too intelligent will eventually destroy itself, but it will fuck a shitton of things up in the process.

If humans die out, chimps will go on evolving and eventually they'll be as bad as us. It's not just intrinsic to human nature to be cruel, it's intrinsic to any very intelligent creature. Of course we can be good too, but that's usually overshadowed

That's amazing because it's also intelligence that brings us to realize how totally fucked up we are. It's intelligence that spreads ignorance.

Also, I looked up Dolphins and they gang rape people?
Confused
EVERYTHING IS SO COMPLICATED. :waah:

But maybe Dolphins lack the intelligence to have morals or see beyond that. They have no sense of right or wrong. Human's try to. But that just fucks everything up more.
We know that rape sorta, you know, SUCKS, and murdering does too.
Dolphins don't care. Their purpose is to mate and eat. Not to building civilizations and write books.
Nono

To be an anarchist, is to suffer greatly. To be a black woman is to suffer secretly. To be the earth, is to suffer silently.

I wish no harm on anyone, but those whose harmful ways will not stop without the same harm.

It's time we kill this cancerous system, before it kills us and everything left of gaia. Rise from our immaturity and take back our autonomy!

[Image: 2010-10-04-lost-my-appetite.jpg]
04-25-2011 10:02 AM
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

There are times when I feel that dolphins are smarter than we are. They never tried to build a civilization.

Freedom is never given; it is always taken. So for the fact that you're not a slave, don't thank those in authority. Thank someone with a "bad attitude."
-Kevin Carson

sexual abuse of sheep is baaaaaaaaad
-BaronVonStrangle

School brings us together, but it doesn't bring us together
-Derchin

We lost Vietnam cuz we didn't train our soldiers to quickscope.
-gore goroth
04-25-2011 10:08 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

.Manicrose. Wrote:
Quote: Humans are fucked up, stupid, and stuck-up, and I believe they'll always be.
Me too.
I forgot to write "we'll" instead of "they'll" Laugh

04-25-2011 10:12 AM
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

Lunatic Wrote:
.Manicrose. Wrote:
Me too.
I forgot to write "we'll" instead of "they'll" Laugh
Are you an alien or something? Suspicious

Freedom is never given; it is always taken. So for the fact that you're not a slave, don't thank those in authority. Thank someone with a "bad attitude."
-Kevin Carson

-BaronVonStrangle

-Derchin

-gore goroth
04-25-2011 10:15 AM
.Manicrose. Offline
CODSWALLOP

Given 16 thank(s) in 11 post(s)

Geeksta Wrote:They never tried to build a civilization.
I thought that was because they didn't have opposable thumbs, and they live underwater...

Go to work. Send your kids to school. Follow fashion. Act normal. Walk on the pavement. Watch TV. Save for your old age. Obey the law. Repeat after me: "I am free."

Hidden stuff:
04-25-2011 10:24 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Geeksta Wrote:Are you an alien or something? Suspicious
I'mma abduct you and steal your account.

04-25-2011 10:31 AM
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

Don't even think about: I own a black suit :troll:

-Kevin Carson

-BaronVonStrangle

-Derchin

-gore goroth
04-25-2011 11:42 AM
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

Given 568 thank(s) in 340 post(s)

Dolphins are anarchists!

If you want to be a different fish, you've got to jump out of the school.

Captain Beefheart
04-25-2011 12:13 PM
Hendorne Endoh'roth Offline
Dogboy Prime

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

I have to say, this is one of the reasons I don't like humans, they are so destructive. I will say this, I am not one of them, I am different, I am a therian.

I'm a therian, not a human, and I'm proud of it. No matter what others say, I will be strong.
04-25-2011 01:36 PM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Given 184 thank(s) in 127 post(s)

Dolphin rape. lol. Dolphin's have been known to rape humans, and other dolphins. oh wow.

Blog I post to now:
http://blog.darknedgy.net

Edfreedom.org -- An organization for more freedom in education.
http://www.edfreedom.org/join-us/
04-25-2011 05:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

It doesn't matter whether you're human or not; anything alive is capable of being stupid.

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
05-12-2011 12:04 PM
NowhereWoman Offline
Pariah

Given 11 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

Elfy Wrote:

Watch on YouTube

A few days ago this was uploaded. I've skim watched it and I am now RAEGING. Seriously, at like an hour and 26 minutes, the treatment of humans who did nothing, boxed in by police, arrested and wrestled to the ground.

I'm ashamed of being a fucking human. We treat our own race like cattle, like pieces of shit.

Money spent on war could ERADICATE poverty.

Oh no we need a bunch of pansy dickhead leaders to guide us around and cover every inch of their bullshit up so we just keep calm and believe that everything is OK. G20... maybe you wouldn't need all that fucking security if you put the money to good use. Maybe then people WOULDN'T FUCKING PROTEST.

Humans in uniforms with guns, batons and riot shields push and harm unarmed people who have done nothing wrong, just a peaceful protest. O NO HERP DEY ARE PEACEFUL PROTEST, DEY ARE CLEARLY TERRORISTS WHO WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE, LETS USE OUR POWAH TO SHOW DEM WHOSE BOSS DERP.

THEY WONDER WHY WE ARE ANGRY

YOU TREAT US LIKE NUMBERS AND YOU USE US, YOU BULLY US, YOU DUMB US DOWN AND CONTROL US.

THEY 'OWN' THE FUCKING PLANET.

Really. Our leaders don't do shit to help achieve peace in this world. As a planet we should be helping those in need until there is no more in need. An economy works on the basis that there is poor and rich people. What a shit system we've fucking invented.

And as a hypocrite, I say, WHY SO FUCKING SERIOUS. Everyone is just so serious 24/7 money, tax, rules, regulations, business, work, news and other various bullshit we have created.

Sometimes I think what a shitty planet we live on, the human race continuously fucks itself in the arse and we slowly destroy fucking everything.

That's it, I'm done.
[/RANT]

So wait, I watched a little section of it, where the cops were told to stand down-
Did they let the violent protesters trash the place to give a bad name to them all????

And BTW yes, people are stupid, but that doesn't mean life isn't enjoyable. Just live by your own morals and goals, be respectful to others if you choose to, try not to completely fuck anyone's lives up and then do what the fuck you want and enjoy life. That's my philosophy at least.

An it Harm None, Do What Ye Will
An it Harm, Do Only What Ye Must

Lighten up! This life was made for experimenting, making mistakes, falling on our faces, and standing up to do it all over again.
Live for Learning.

Carla Franklin may be a whore. She may be a wonderful, kind, moral woman. Seeing as I don't know her personally, I cannot know for sure. However, I find her actions (suing Google, requesting the personal info of her critics, getting angry over random internet idiocy that she should ignore and be bigger than, trying to get this site in trouble because of a few users' commentary on the situation, etc.) pretty ridiculous and unwarranted. If she didn't want people to to be talking about/judging her, well 1. that's impossible, she's a human, and 2. she shouldn't have been a model or agreed to be on film. AND 3. she DEFINITELY shouldn't have sued Google and made all this fuss over a few random idiots whom she probably won't ever know expressing their opinion. Mmkay? MMKAY.
05-12-2011 12:30 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)

This stuff is scary. Like... VERY fucking scary. You would like to think that something such as this could never happen in a civilized nation but this happened in Canada. That peaceful country right next to the United States that everybody views as weak and pacified. If this can happen in Canada it can sure as fuck happen here in the U.S. . It's already happening. If you do to any major event such ad the Democratic National Convention, You have "Free Speech Zones" That are corridor off from everything. This is an arbitrary violation of the first amendment. The thought that the government can regulate the time, place and manner (TPM as the Supreme court calls it) is scary. It's hard to comprehend how something such as this is allowed to happen. how far is too far? What is to stop them from restricting your free speech to your homes?

Most people laugh at conspiracy theorists but when you dive deep into these issues it becomes totally understandable why people create them. Why were the police allowed to act in such a manner? Were lower level people like sergeants just not able to handle things correctly? Human error if you will. Was there confusion over the enforcement of this "Public works act"? Or did all of this come from even further up. Maybe the politicians and those in extreme positions of power really are organizing a new world order. Maybe a group such as the Illuminati really does exist and they are testing their boundaries. Trying to see how much they can get away with and how well their totalitarian police tactics work in practice. Nobody knows and those in a position of power will never tell us.

What we need is a revolution. We need to overthrow the powers that be and install our own new world order. An order for the people with all the protections that should be given to us as human beings on this planet. No countries, no war, no poverty, no hate.
People need to wake up and realize the only thing keeping us back is ourselves. All of these problems in the world are products of human society and can be solved simply by opening our hearts and minds and treating each other as what we are. Human beings.
05-12-2011 02:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

The fucking cops were impersonating black bloc's? Mother fuckers. Can't trust anyone, can you?

This is from wikipedia:
Quote:Police and security services have infiltrated black blocs with undercover officers. Since all members conceal their identities, it is harder to recognize infiltrators. Allegations first surfaced after several demonstrations. At the 2001 G8 summit in Genoa, amongst the many complaints about the police [16] there was mention of video footage in which "men in black were seen getting out of police vans near protest marches."[17] In August 2007, Quebec police admitted that "their officers disguised themselves as demonstrators." On these occasions, some were identified by genuine protesters because of their police-issue footwear.[18][19]

Also, I just watched that shit, it's fucked up. At first I thought it was some retarded conspiracy theory shit, but it's not.

Blog I post to now:

05-13-2011 09:10 AM
Reptorian Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

Everyone has said something of worth.

.Manicrose. Wrote:It's because of our intelligence, it allows us to inflict greater cruelty on others (our own species included, as you pointed out) Don't believe me? Look up dolphins. Anything too intelligent will eventually destroy itself, but it will fuck a shitton of things up in the process.

Bottle-nose dolphins have about 5.8 billion neurons in the cerebral cortex and a pretty dense glias to neuron count while their brain is wrapped up which overall indicates that they're the second most intelligent animals and the vast majority of animals don't even come close to that. I know citations is needed, but you can google to find yourself for that claim.

ZZZ...
05-14-2011 06:21 AM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)

Watch on YouTube
05-14-2011 07:17 AM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

^ I know right? Good movie.

Blog I post to now:

05-16-2011 06:19 AM
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

The movie is amazing. The books are still better, by far the best series of books ever written.

-Kevin Carson

-BaronVonStrangle

-Derchin

-gore goroth
05-16-2011 11:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My grandma says she's ashamed of me Cianna200 17 4,627 06-26-2014 09:35 AM
Last Post: KFC Nyan Cat