RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck The California High School Exit Exam.
Slick Offline
Shattered

Given 14 thank(s) in 10 post(s)
Fuck The California High School Exit Exam.

Fuck the California High School Exit Exam and fuck the people who
made it. Why should we be required to pass this stupid crap and retake it to graduate, especially when we wasted fucking 12 years of our lives in school?

This Exam has totally ruined my life, and it wasn't for the stupid fucks
who thought of this idea, I would've been able to graduate out of school
easily, especially with all the decent grades I had.

The exam seems to target immigrants, mentally disabled and kids from lower income families. It is a very discriminatory policy. I use to see lot of disabled students at my school. Before CASHEE, mentally disabled students had a chance to finish high school and continue to University. Because of CASHEE they cannot continue their education.

Even if you miss off by 1 point, they STILL make you retake the whole
fucking shit!!! Like how are we suppose to remember all the fucking subjects we took and studied in last years semestar or
middle school? It's fucking stupid.

So in 30 mins I'm about to take it AGAIN!! That's 6 years in a row and soon it will be 7 because I know I'm never going to pass this shit.

Quote:Slick's Mental Health Status
[Image: Q9YKMxA.gif?1]
02-05-2009 08:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PunchingYou Offline
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Re: Fuck The California High School Exit Exam.

how old are you, and why not get like.. a ged or something?

JESUS SAVES... ON THE PRICE OF DETERGALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!
02-06-2009 02:23 PM
Fuckthesystem Offline
Revolutionary

Given 11 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

It's California.

What do you expect?

[Image: fuckthesystem.jpg]

"The seeds of oppression, will one day bear the fruit of rebellion."

-Anonymous

Also, I just realized I spelled "bear" wrong in my sig. I changed it, but, how disgraceful...

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 550073.jpg
02-07-2009 03:54 AM
Whistler Offline
Revolutionary

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

I wouldn't bother trying to live out a meaningful existence in California. Just putting that out there.
02-07-2009 02:23 PM
Fuckthesystem Offline
Revolutionary

Given 11 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Some of us have no choice.

Right now anyway...

[Image: fuckthesystem.jpg]

"The seeds of oppression, will one day bear the fruit of rebellion."

-Anonymous

Also, I just realized I spelled "bear" wrong in my sig. I changed it, but, how disgraceful...

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 550073.jpg
02-07-2009 04:26 PM
X Offline
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Tch I just took my CAHSEE (Again) This week. Hopefully I passed, I passed English the first time and failed Math.

It is BS and I agreew with you totally. Senior year, seniors only have 2 CHANCES to pass the CAHSEE and if you don't...your screwed Noo

Btw what part of california do you live in?

[Image: joker.jpg]
02-07-2009 06:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How can I go to college without finishing high school? xcriteria 10 10,620 05-31-2017 10:25 PM
Last Post: MariKlemz
  Aim High School? The man 6 4,048 05-29-2017 02:00 PM
Last Post: the Analogist
  Fuck this shit, and fuck school and fuck everything. Depression101 21 6,176 05-08-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  Seeking people have dropped out of high school without parent support (for interview) xcriteria 4 2,782 05-05-2017 04:14 AM
  Fuck my school and fuck the subject I'm best at.(venting) Depression101 12 4,850 04-30-2017 11:19 AM
  I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror James Comey 0 1,661 04-25-2017 07:44 AM
  I wish I could go back to high school .... James Comey 23 11,005 04-08-2017 05:46 AM
  Worst year of high school? Dead 17 14,031 03-29-2017 09:00 AM
Shocked Please, punish yourself | She still thinks her High School is the best Lucas Gallindo 1 2,272 03-14-2017 07:39 PM
Last Post: sswbm
Brick High School, Hypocrisy, Personal textname30 5 3,796 11-05-2016 01:15 PM