RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am here...aren't I?
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)
Re: I am here...aren't I?

TrueAnarchist Wrote:wouldve been funnier had u read the whole thing.
Funny yes, but in a childish retarded sort of way.
Quote:Fuck off, Im not here to deal with you
He has every right to comment in this topic.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-16-2009 12:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

TrueAnarchist Wrote:
|55555| Wrote:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:wouldve been funnier had u read the whole thing.
Funny yes, but in a childish retarded sort of way.
Quote:Fuck off, Im not here to deal with you
He has every right to comment in this topic.

I guess, like they say (whoever 'they' are)

'Nothing is Sacred'
This topic is sacred? lolwut.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-16-2009 12:51 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Given 23 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

Mmhmm, this godawful excuse for a thread, filled with naught but childish "insults" and "comebacks", is sacred. Hell, in my opinion, it'd be kinda funny to collect a list of TrueAnarchist's pitiful insults and post them in list format. Perhaps with my own comments.

K
S
02-16-2009 01:00 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

TrueAnarchist Wrote:
HALCYON DREAMS Wrote:Mmhmm, this godawful excuse for a thread, filled with naught but childish "insults" and "comebacks", is sacred. Hell, in my opinion, it'd be kinda funny to collect a list of TrueAnarchist's pitiful insults and post them in list format. Perhaps with my own comments.

Will u fuck off already? noone cares, thats just ur opinion.

who are YOU to judge ME?
[img]http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/facepalm.jpg[/img]

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-16-2009 01:11 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

TrueAnarchist Wrote:
HALCYON DREAMS Wrote:Mmhmm, this godawful excuse for a thread, filled with naught but childish "insults" and "comebacks", is sacred. Hell, in my opinion, it'd be kinda funny to collect a list of TrueAnarchist's pitiful insults and post them in list format. Perhaps with my own comments.

Will u fuck off already? noone cares, thats just ur opinion.

who are YOU to judge ME?
I'm somebody who gets sick of retards shouting their opinions from the rooftops and decides to bite back sometimes.

K
S
02-16-2009 01:16 PM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

What was the image that l55555l posted last? I cant see it.

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
02-16-2009 08:57 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

random_name Wrote:What was the image that l55555l posted last? I cant see it.
facepalm.jpg.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-16-2009 10:37 PM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

Trueanarchist, you are not the only anarchist here and you have every right to express your views in whatever way you want. (Chances are I'll agree with most of them, actually) But seriously, dude, you need to learn how to debate. A lot of people come here thinking their radical, revolutionary views are going to cause a huge stir and make them look badass, but we've seen all that before. I was the same way when I first showed up. Calm down, go easy on others (trying to confuse the hell out of newbs is kind of an unnofficial tradition here if you haven't picked up on that), and try to learn a thing or two. You're no good to the revolution if you can't promote anarchism in a coherant way.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
02-17-2009 03:00 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Or with any sort of well reasoned arguments.

Read up.

K
S
02-17-2009 03:27 PM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Given 22 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

TrueAnarchist Wrote:
HALCYON DREAMS Wrote:Or with any sort of well reasoned arguments.

Read up.

...But all YOU did was insult me

HDs always like that,don't let it bother you.

People act unaware that the human body is a walking pharmacy![Image: rolleyes.gif]~David Icke~
Religion was invented to keep the poor from harrasing the rich"~Napoleon Bonaparte~
Do As Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of The Law! ~The Secret Order of Thelema~
"Respect goes to those who do not want it" ~TrueAnarchist~
"The only limitations that a person has are those that are self-imposed." ~Unknown!~
“Attraction is an emotion.~Dr. Alex~
“Life is an illusion albeit a very persistent one” ~Albert Einstein

I Am A Messenger From The Seduction Community!
Mint Member
02-18-2009 07:28 AM
Gaiyara Offline
Pariah

Given 12 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

TrueAnarchist Wrote:Ok, thanks

is he a troll?

In this forum, you might as well assume EVERYONE is a troll.

Seriously.

What should Gaiyara do Onii-chan? ♡

Hidden stuff:
[Image: clannad_sig_960-1.png]
02-18-2009 08:17 AM
Aviator Offline
Pariah

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Except for me. I find myself to be relatively un-trollish.

It is better to ask for forgiveness than for permission. - Neal Vitale
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.
Everyone can back up their opinions. Some people just do it a whole lot better than others. - Rebelnerd
Here's to the men and women who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right.
'Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'" - JK Rowling
02-18-2009 08:18 AM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

TrueAnarchist Wrote:
HALCYON DREAMS Wrote:Or with any sort of well reasoned arguments.

Read up.

...But all YOU did was insult me
I do not suffer fools gladly. If I am a troll for my intolerance of idiocy and the shaming of a great ideology, then a troll I will gladly be. You, sir, are the type of person who makes it difficult for any anarchist with two bits of sense between their heads to advance the ideals of a well thought out anarchist system.

K
S
02-18-2009 08:24 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

TrueAnarchist Wrote:Zelda, Halcyon dreams is under attack by the forces of...ME!

I'm going to Gamelon to KILL him...
Yes, he is already feeling the effects of this site. Soon his mind will be a mass of gelatinous mush that has lost all capacity for linear thought.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
02-18-2009 12:06 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Rebelnerd Wrote:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:Zelda, Halcyon dreams is under attack by the forces of...ME!

I'm going to Gamelon to KILL him...
Yes, he is already feeling the effects of this site. Soon his mind will be a mass of gelatinous mush that has lost all capacity for linear thought.
Or I'll just be extremely unforgiving to those who claim to support anarchy, but yet do nothing but retard it's progress. 'sides that, I counteract the stupid with intelligent communities now. :D

K
S
02-18-2009 12:26 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Oh, of course I'm an asshole. I never denied that fact. But I'm an intelligent asshole, and can back up my opinions.

K
S
02-18-2009 02:38 PM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Everyone can back up their opinions. Some people just do it a whole lot better than others.

02-19-2009 03:57 AM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

i hate that song.

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
02-19-2009 04:20 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

random_name Wrote:i hate that song.
This.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-19-2009 04:27 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

|55555| Wrote:
random_name Wrote:i hate that song.
This.

Then just mute it, its the video that really matters

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
02-19-2009 04:30 AM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

i have seen the video, but very long ago. I simply do not want to waste my time watching a music video for you to prove a point.

Hidden stuff:

-Ben Franklin

02-19-2009 04:33 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

random_name Wrote:i have seen the video, but very long ago. I simply do not want to waste my time watching a music video for you to prove a point.

Well ok then

Hidden stuff:

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
02-19-2009 04:36 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

TrueAnarchist Wrote:
Rebelnerd Wrote:Everyone can back up their opinions. Some people just do it a whole lot better than others.

QFT! YE-AH!
Dude...that was meant as a insult towards you.

02-19-2009 05:08 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Rebelnerd Wrote:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:
Rebelnerd Wrote:Everyone can back up their opinions. Some people just do it a whole lot better than others.

QFT! YE-AH!
Dude...that was meant as a insult towards you.

I quoted the wrong person, forget that last part.

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 10:56 AM by Sociopath.)
02-19-2009 05:15 AM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

He didnt quote at all.

Hidden stuff:

-Ben Franklin

02-19-2009 05:32 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

random_name Wrote:He didnt quote at all.

It doesn't matter if I fix it now.

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 10:57 AM by Sociopath.)
02-19-2009 09:18 AM