RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am here...aren't I?
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)
I am here...aren't I?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 10:23 AM by Sociopath.)
02-11-2009 03:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)
Re: I am here...aren't I?

We know what anarchy is.

Welcome, sup?

Have a great time, don't spread anarchy too much please. We would prefer to look organized. To an extent.

Welcome Pirate2 Pirate Google Nospam Biggrin

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
02-11-2009 06:36 PM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Given 22 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

火 Wrote:We know what anarchy is.

Welcome, sup?

Have a great time, don't spread anarchy too much please. We would prefer to look organized. To an extent.

Biggrin

Anarchy Is Organized.

People act unaware that the human body is a walking pharmacy![Image: rolleyes.gif]~David Icke~
Religion was invented to keep the poor from harrasing the rich"~Napoleon Bonaparte~
Do As Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of The Law! ~The Secret Order of Thelema~
"Respect goes to those who do not want it" ~TrueAnarchist~
"The only limitations that a person has are those that are self-imposed." ~Unknown!~
“Attraction is an emotion.~Dr. Alex~
“Life is an illusion albeit a very persistent one” ~Albert Einstein

I Am A Messenger From The Seduction Community!
Mint Member
02-11-2009 07:51 PM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

TrueAnarchist Wrote:I have come to spread the word of anarchy, a state of having no law

A place where everyone works together, where goods are distributed equally, where everyone accepts others differences as equals, to live in a utopia, per se
we are all human, no man rules supreme over another, not phisically, financially, or authority
where authority does not exist

We also make anarchy by cutting through laws of those who already have them
we don't break laws, we ignore them

you may call me TrueAnarchist
Hey.

Anarchy is a logical fallacy.

woah dude
dude woah
02-11-2009 10:41 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Yes, it really does appear that you are indeed here. Either that, or I am dreaming, in which case, you are part of my dream, which is probably a lot more scary for you than it is for me.... either way, hi Smile

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
02-12-2009 02:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

hey - welcome to the site =]

please, discard your sanity. you wont ned it in here. any love of school goes down the cute marked 'furnace'

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
02-12-2009 02:29 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Hidden stuff:

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 10:25 AM by Sociopath.)
02-12-2009 05:06 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

TrueAnarchist Wrote:I appreciate all of your support. I am also a Phreak, someone who knows alot about phone hacking, from making 'free' calls, to tapping phone lines. I also have many bomb recipes, I can commit credit card fraud and get away with it, I can lockpick under 20 sec., I can even Jackpot ATM machines...If theres anything I can do for you, all you must do is ask...I will provide the answer without question...we are all equal, if you're willing to support anarchy, you are with us, we invite you to join us for a better world...for all...
Bullshit. Anybody who knows anything about the stuff you mentioned knows the anarchist cookbook (which is clearly where you got that) is full of shit, and most of the stuff that ever did work doesn't work anymore. And not even the best locksmiths can lockpick in under 20 seconds.
Anyway, welcome to SS, and please don't bs anymore.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-12-2009 05:10 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 10:27 AM by Sociopath.)
02-12-2009 05:12 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

TrueAnarchist Wrote:
|55555| Wrote:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:I appreciate all of your support. I am also a Phreak, someone who knows alot about phone hacking, from making 'free' calls, to tapping phone lines. I also have many bomb recipes, I can commit credit card fraud and get away with it, I can lockpick under 20 sec., I can even Jackpot ATM machines...If theres anything I can do for you, all you must do is ask...I will provide the answer without question...we are all equal, if you're willing to support anarchy, you are with us, we invite you to join us for a better world...for all...
Bullshit. Anybody you knows anything about the stuff you mentioned knows the anarchist cookbook (which is clearly where you got that) is full of shit, and most of the stuff that ever did work doesn't work anymore. And not even the best locksmiths can lockpick in under 20 seconds.
Anyway, welcome to SS, and please don't bs anymore.

actually, it does still work, and not just about the anarchist cookbook, I have learned much elsewhere, but if you don't believe me, I am ok with that, and I clearly understand which ones are useless ("Bananadine") but even so, almost all the hacking in it still works (2600 hz. tones dosen't work anymore)
99% of the book is bullshit, especially the explosives ones. You'd know that if you actually tried some of the stuff in there. Phreaking just about died years ago except for the beige box. And there's no way you can tell me you weren't bullshiting about lockpicking in less than 20 seconds, because as I said, it takes even professionals more than a minute. It fucking pisses me off when kidiots like you think they're hotshit just because they've read that shity ebook. And you aren't even a real anarchist. Anarchy isn't about blowing shit up, and if anything that is counterproductive to the real anarchist cause.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-12-2009 05:33 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

I'm just calling you out on your bullshit, but it's clear you don't want to know how to actually do the actions listed in the anarchist cookbook. You're clearly just a fuckhead who's too ignorant to realise what a load of shit the anarchist cookbook is. Read around on http://www.dizzy.ws/, http://forum.rorta.net/, http://www.bombshock.com/forum/, and http://bbs.zoklet.net/forumdisplay.php?f=37. You'll find far more factual information than in the anarchist cookbook, but even these sites aren't perfect. If something seems unlikely google around for a second source, especially for explosives, since you're playing around with your life.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-12-2009 06:13 AM
happy fool called Nigel Offline
Pariah

Given 6 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Yay, another anarchist!!!

Now all I need to do is find another Native American here.

They in the sea being burnt, they in the burnt ship drowned.

[Image: nigelsmex.jpg]
02-12-2009 07:17 AM
classclown Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

im part native american

life is just blah blah blah. we hope for blah, and sometimes we find it. but mostly its blah. and waiting for blah. and hoping you were right about the blahs you made. and when you think you just got the whole blah damn thing figured out, and your surrounded by the ones you blah. death shows up and blah blah blah.
-weeds-

Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -socrates-

Schooling us to prepare us for the career in need
Not caring about our interests and dreams to heed
02-12-2009 07:20 AM
returnal Away

Phreaking, I could care less about.
But, you said something about a all-is-fair utopia. But how is it fair to commit fraud, bomb, break in, and deplete others of their savings and safety?
TrueAnarchist Wrote:
Newtown Wrote:
TrueAnarchist Wrote:I have come to spread the word of anarchy, a state of having no law

A place where everyone works together, where goods are distributed equally, where everyone accepts others differences as equals, to live in a utopia, per se
we are all human, no man rules supreme over another, not phisically, financially, or authority
where authority does not exist

We also make anarchy by cutting through laws of those who already have them
we don't break laws, we ignore them

you may call me TrueAnarchist
Hey.

Anarchy is a logical fallacy.

'A logical fallacy?' What do you mean by that?

Dictionary: logical (lŏj'ĭ-kəl)
adj.
Of, relating to, in accordance with, or of the nature of logic.
Based on earlier or otherwise known statements, events, or conditions; reasonable: Rain was a logical expectation, given the time of year.
Reasoning or capable of reasoning in a clear and consistent manner.

Dictionary: fallacy (făl'ə-sē)
n., pl. -cies.
A false notion.
A statement or an argument based on a false or invalid inference.
Incorrectness of reasoning or belief; erroneousness.
The quality of being deceptive.

AKA: Anarchism is plain bullshit.

woah dude
dude woah
02-12-2009 07:24 AM
returnal Away

TrueAnarchist Wrote::
SILENCE, CONFORMIST!
O RLY?

Yeah, you're telling people that they should all believe in anarchy, so aren't you telling them to conform? Conformity will always exist. If you are leader, there will be followers.

woah dude
dude woah
02-12-2009 08:34 AM
returnal Away

TrueAnarchist Wrote:
Newtown Wrote:
TrueAnarchist Wrote::
SILENCE, CONFORMIST!
O RLY?

Yeah, you're telling people that they should all believe in anarchy, so aren't you telling them to conform? Conformity will always exist. If you are leader, there will be followers.

I'm INFLUENCIAL, not conformist
YA, RLY
I am not a leader, I'm an equal, as an Anarchist, we come together, and we split up, but we will ALWAYS be loyal to ourselves and respectful to those supportive and eachother

...To be one is to be all

Dictionary: conformity (kən-fôr'mĭ-tē)

n., pl. -ties.
Similarity in form or character; agreement: I acted in conformity with my principles.
Action or behavior in correspondence with socially accepted standards, conventions, rules, or laws: conformity to university regulations.

So this thread isn't cluttered, I would prefer this argument to continue in PMs.

woah dude
dude woah
02-12-2009 09:38 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Quote:So...if ive tried it and it works its still impossible? all arguements are statements. while I symphasize with ur skepticism, theres a difference between 'influence' and 'coformist'.
But you haven't done anything from the AC. Infact, I'm willing to bet you haven't commited a crime in your life.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-12-2009 10:58 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Quote:What crimes have YOU commited?
I don't admit to crimes I've commited over the internet, because I'm not a dumbass. That's how people get fucked.
Quote:and never speak to eachother ever again?
Sounds good to me.
Hmmmm, I think I went a bit overboard on the insults.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-12-2009 01:36 PM
Aviator Offline
Pariah

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Welcome. Biggrin

I'm Aviator.

And I'd wager that I'm not the most well liked member on this forum. So, please, remember:

I respect your views.

I ask you to respect mine when you post in reply. Explain what you're saying, please. If you feel the need to call me an idiot, please explain why and back it up with reasons. If you do, we'll have a nice debate, and it'll be kind of fun, and who knows, you might teach me something. Smile

Mindless posting of insults is something that I find that cowards and small minded people do. (No offense to anyone.) Anyone can come up with a string of insults. They're easy and impersonal. But an intelligent debate, now... that's a mark of someone who knows what they're talking about and cares.

So, see you on the boards. Biggrin

It is better to ask for forgiveness than for permission. - Neal Vitale
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.
Everyone can back up their opinions. Some people just do it a whole lot better than others. - Rebelnerd
Here's to the men and women who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right.
'Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'" - JK Rowling
02-12-2009 02:08 PM
MM Offline
Fanatic

TrueAnarchist Wrote:AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ASK UR HEALTH TEACHER ABOUT MASTURBATING!

He quoted me saying that.
02-12-2009 04:28 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Quote:ur a wussy pussy whos afraid to take a chance.
No, I just don't take stupid chances when there is absolutly no benefit to be made.
Quote:AND dont start on the 'ppl can track u by email or computer' thats a load of crap.
Are you truly that ignorant? Every time you post something on here, your IP address is logged, and obviously the time and date at which you made that post is logged as well. The feds can get your IP, lookup the server info, and find out what computer was used to make the post.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-13-2009 12:17 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Quote:Bullshit, Internet protocol sends to addresses unbased upon this site,
If you don't believe the IP addresses are loged just ask Soulriser.
Quote:Besides, the Feds are more concerned about catching online sex predators then going on this site.
You'd be surprised. People have been caught before because they've braged about something online, and I don't plan on being one of them.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-13-2009 12:59 AM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

wow... thats amazing

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
02-13-2009 02:32 AM
Aviator Offline
Pariah

TrueAnarchist Wrote:OK, first of all if you're still going to be an FBI agent then you are converted by school's influence of slavery and you misinterperate it for 'helping people', but the truth is...no soldier or FBI agent is seriously "helping their country" their only doing it for college money (sellouts) and insults are the only way to get ppl to notice u.

I explained, on the other thread, that it was because it looked like an interesting job. Not because I've been converted and misinterpret it. Go back, read my reasons, think about them. I still do want to be an FBI agent. I can't think of a single thing otherwise that sounds interesting to me, except for joinng the military and moving up the ranks or finding a seat in congress and voting on laws.

And, I find it sad that you can only get people to notice you if you insult them.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.
Everyone can back up their opinions. Some people just do it a whole lot better than others. - Rebelnerd
Here's to the men and women who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right.
'Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'" - JK Rowling
02-13-2009 08:33 AM
Aviator Offline
Pariah

Quote:yeah, well, its true that no1 respects u unless you give em a good BURN

and if u still want to be an FBI agent, I have to ask you kindly, and respectfully, please leave my forumroom

False. Insulting somebody is more likely to enrage that person and make them think of you as a moron. While people say that dislike is a form of respect, because they then acknowledge you, I find it to be the complete opposite. Respect, according to answers.com is:

The state of being regarded with honor or esteem.
Willingness to show consideration or appreciation.

A blatent insulter has no honor in the eyes of others. They are not appreicated, or considered anything other than a scumbag. There is no honor is being able to parrot off a few "bad words". Babies and toddlers who don't know better than to imitate their parents do that. You have to define to yourself what you think counts as a good insult. Would you be insulted if someone called you a simple "idiot douchebag"?

If not, then you have to assume that others will not take offense. If they don't take offense, then you're not winning. You can't win. You can't show your superiority, which is what it's all about, right? You want to win superiority over those that you're insulting. You want to be able to demean them, dehumanize them - make them take it without a word, so that you can think that you're the stronger person.

If you really want to be the stronger person, you need to find a way that really earns respect. I know how I earn respect. I know how to "win", and dominate, according to my own definitions of the word. Do you?

And since you asked, I will get off of your "forumroom" (you mean thread, right?). If you'd like to continue this debate, feel free to invite me back.

02-13-2009 09:02 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Yeah, you really burned us. Rolleyes

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-13-2009 11:04 AM
MM Offline
Fanatic

TrueAnarchist Wrote:forumroom

lolwut
02-13-2009 11:13 AM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Given 23 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

TrueAnarchist Wrote:Bullshit, Internet protocol sends to addresses unbased upon this site, dumbass. Besides, the Feds are more concerned about catching online sex predators then going on this site.
When you go to a site on the internet, you are actually downloading the web page itself from the server on which the site is hosted. Now, for the internet to actually work, the ends of the connections have to have addresses so the data can find it's way. That's where IP addresses come in. Through that series of numbers, you can find the general location of where somebody lives. Not enough to stop you, you say? That's where either the admin of a site gives up your information to the FBI so as to avoid trouble (won't happen here), or the FBI goes to the datacenter where they have all the logs of who connected to what site when and transferred what data. They'd be more than happy to do that. If the FBI really wants to fuck you over though, they can go straight to your ISP and ask for logs of all of your online activities. It's a corporation and you mean shit to them, so they'll happily comply. Oh, in addition, the NSA has the internet backbone tapped also, and they can watch any info you send. And even if you use a proxy, the proxy operator will hand their logs over in a second if they feel things will be better for them. If they won't hand it over, then there are subpoenas. The only way to be safe is to use something like Tor and be completely security conscious. Impossible for most people, and even the few that can be completely security conscious slip up eventually.

Quote:AND dont start on the 'ppl can track u by email or computer' thats a load of crap.
Well, I've already told you about how they can track you by your computer, so let's talk about how safe your unencrypted e-mail is. If you send your e-mail unencrypted, anyone with the know-how and motivation can listen in on what you send. And e-mail also uses IP addresses. Oh, by the way, the FBI has this piece of spyware out called the "Carnivore". Scans your e-mails, and presumably other data. Looks for words like "terrorist" and "bomb". Y'know, shit like that. You're probably already in a government spy database somewhere, whether you accept that fact or not means nothing.

K
S
02-13-2009 12:23 PM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

TrueAnarchist Wrote:
|55555| Wrote:
Yeah, you really burned us. Rolleyes

If u had any sense, you'd accept the fact that most of my comebacks WERE burns, and it was better than anything YOU posted.

The comeback...attempted by many, mastered by few...you, my enemy...have much to learn.
Yeah, calling somebody cold diarrhea is a brilliant come back. Rolleyes

Who am I? Who are YOU?
02-16-2009 12:34 PM
Bob Dole Offline
Fanatic

Given 23 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

Actually, I've seen better "burns" on elementary school playgrounds. Of course, your "burns" are stupid in the first place because they rely on prefabricated bullshit you picked up off of somebody else. You can't even come up with a good original insult, never mind an intelligent insult. If you want to see somebody with a bit of wit in his insults, look up Oscar Wilde. Now get out of here with your schoolyard bullshit.

K
S
02-16-2009 12:39 PM